Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:19 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

the female woke up drowsily from her successful rest. quickly, she stretched her backlegs, then forelegs; she blinked a few times rapidly to clear the blurriness of sleep from her eyes. simplefeather walked around the warriors' den, taking note of the cats sleeping in their nests. looking for any familiar faces, she spotted that she saw none, so she trotted up to a random nest. a resting cat lay in it, and simplefeather prodded her with a paw. the female felt somewhat guilty waking another cat from their sleep since she'd had a good nap, but simplefeather wanted to socialize and this unlucky cat was the one she was going to chat with. her ear twitched hesitantly, and she gave the warrior another prod.
@Silverkit~
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:23 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
the female woke up drowsily from her successful rest. quickly, she stretched her backlegs, then forelegs; she blinked a few times rapidly to clear the blurriness of sleep from her eyes. simplefeather walked around the warriors' den, taking note of the cats sleeping in their nests. looking for any familiar faces, she spotted that she saw none, so she trotted up to a random nest. a resting cat lay in it, and simplefeather prodded her with a paw. the female felt somewhat guilty waking another cat from their sleep since she'd had a good nap, but simplefeather wanted to socialize and this unlucky cat was the one she was going to chat with. her ear twitched hesitantly, and she gave the warrior another prod.
@Silverkit~
Hmm?" Sweet breeze woke up trying to get the tiredness out of her. She got up and stretched. When she got the blurriness out of her eyes she looked up at Simplefeather. "Oh hi! Do you need something?" She asked friendly.
@Hopekitt
Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:27 AM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Hmm?" Sweet breeze woke up trying to get the tiredness out of her. She got up and stretched. When she got the blurriness out of her eyes she looked up at Simplefeather. "Oh hi! Do you need something?" She asked friendly.
@Hopekitt
glad that the female was okay with waking up, simplefeather continued. "no, i just thought you'd be a good cat to chat with today," she responded, giving the warrior a lighthearted smile. "my name's simplefeather, and yours?" she inquired, tilting her head quirkily as she asked the question. simplefeather's tail flapped around subconsciously, sweeping the dust off of the earthy ground. when simplefeather realized, she didn't give it much thought, as this happened often; her letting her tail run wild. figuring it would be polite to do so, simplefeather opened her mouth to apologize. "sorry for waking you up from your slumber, by the way," she said apologetically.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:36 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
glad that the female was okay with waking up, simplefeather continued. "no, i just thought you'd be a good cat to chat with today," she responded, giving the warrior a lighthearted smile. "my name's simplefeather, and yours?" she inquired, tilting her head quirkily as she asked the question. simplefeather's tail flapped around subconsciously, sweeping the dust off of the earthy ground. when simplefeather realized, she didn't give it much thought, as this happened often; her letting her tail run wild. figuring it would be polite to do so, simplefeather opened her mouth to apologize. "sorry for waking you up from your slumber, by the way," she said apologetically.
My name's Sweetbreeze. And it's fine I should've gotten up sooner anyways." Sweetbreeze said cheerfully. "We should get out of here before we wake anybody else" she said and walked out of the warriors den.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:38 AM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
My name's Sweetbreeze. And it's fine I should've gotten up sooner anyways." Sweetbreeze said cheerfully. "We should get out of here before we wake anybody else" she said and walked out of the warriors den.
simplefeather nodded for a few seconds, then walked out of the warriors' den as she followed sweetbreeze. only then did she realize her paws were itching to do some excersize, but the female knew it would be rude to leave sweetbreeze and go hunting after simplefeather had woken her up from her catnap. "sweetbreeze," she muttered to herself. "i like that name."
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 2nd, 2019, 11:00 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
simplefeather nodded for a few seconds, then walked out of the warriors' den as she followed sweetbreeze. only then did she realize her paws were itching to do some excersize, but the female knew it would be rude to leave sweetbreeze and go hunting after simplefeather had woken her up from her catnap. "sweetbreeze," she muttered to herself. "i like that name."
Sweetbreeze got a mouse from the fresh kill pile and ate it quickly. "Do u want to go hunting after I eat or after u eat?" She asked. She cleaned herself real quickly so she didn't look like a monster, as the apprentices said.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 11:05 AM
wanna play a game?

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@silverkit~

simplefeather nodded, wondering if sweetbreeze had the power to read her mind. "i'm not too hungry as of now, but i would like to go hunting, if that's okay," she responded, watching sweetbreeze clean herself up. it was beyond her why most of her clanmates cared about their image so much as to waste time making them appear respectable. simplefeather would've much rather spent time hunting than grooming her fur. she shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind, waiting for her companion to finish her meal.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; February 2nd, 2019 at 11:05 AM. Reason: mention didnt work
Old February 2nd, 2019, 11:34 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
@silverkit~

simplefeather nodded, wondering if sweetbreeze had the power to read her mind. "i'm not too hungry as of now, but i would like to go hunting, if that's okay," she responded, watching sweetbreeze clean herself up. it was beyond her why most of her clanmates cared about their image so much as to waste time making them appear respectable. simplefeather would've much rather spent time hunting than grooming her fur. she shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind, waiting for her companion to finish her meal.
Sweetbreeze finished her food. "Ok. Let's go!" She said. She let the way out of camp
Old February 2nd, 2019, 06:34 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Sweetbreeze finished her food. "Ok. Let's go!" She said. She let the way out of camp
simplefeather displayed a confused expression, but nonetheless followed sweetbreeze obediently. the warrior narrowly avoided stepping on a yellow leaf; she severely disliked those things. continuing her pace casually, the female crunched a dark red leaf and a pointy end hit the bottom of her paw. simplefeather bit back a small yowch, keeping herself quiet with all of the self-control she could muster. @Silverkit~
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; February 5th, 2019 at 09:49 PM. Reason: //mention//
Old February 3rd, 2019, 10:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh frowned at the injuries before her. She'd treated infection before, but this... Every single wound was large and infected. This she-cat would probably be absolutely covered in cobwebs by the time Tallmarsh was finished with her. At her second nickname, the medicine cat tried to hide the smile that pushed its way onto her face for a moment, but her eyes betrayed her. She definitely preferred this name to Stripey--she thought it was kinda cute--but she was supposed to be serious. She had other patients to treat, so she didn't have time to goof around and make up nicknames. "I don't even look like a snowflake, though," she said as she grabbed a piece of damp moss. Without warning to medicine cat began to pat Cherrybubble's wounds somewhat-gently with the moss to clean them. This wasn't something she had been taught to do--she was just very adamant about keeping her workspace clean and organized. Padding away again, she got a mouthful of the first herbs--marigold--and began to chew thoughtfully. Making her way back to Cherrybubble, she paused her chewing after a moment to mumble back, "...Fine. I'll have to think about your nickname though. Maybe if you tell me something embarrassing about yourself?" Now she had a bit of a mischievous look in her eyes as she glanced up at the black and white she-cat.

A triumphant smile crossed Cherrybubble’s features as she caught a hint of a smile from Tallmarsh. She absolutely adored it when any cat found her, even the least bit, funny and witty. And the smile that had come across Tallmarsh’s face confirmed to her that the feline had found her funny. “So? I never said you looked like a snowflake! I mean, you don’t look like a ‘tall marsh’ either, yet here we are.” A wide grin lit up her face as her vivid green orbs shone with a teasing laughter. Something soft and gentle, an emotion not usually seen on Cherrybubble’s face. Most of the time her emotions were all sharp and pointed, just like herself, as she liked to say.
A small hiss of surprise and pain exited the warrior’s maw at the touch of the moss on her wounds. She wondered for a moment how a small piece of moss could hurt her more than her running and jumping around like a maniac. Adrenaline probably. She defintley wasn’t bursting with it right now, so she could feel every little sting of pain. And it didn’t help that she didn’t have much else to focus on. Besides picking fun at Tallmarsh. Which was kind of distracting... Only if she’d give me more to go off of.
As Tallmarsh made a suggestion, Cheerybubble’s eyes flew wide. “Embarrassing?! Hmm...” Now the playful look was back, as she matched stares with the medicine cat. “I don’t believe that word is in my vocabulary Snowflake. ‘Cherrybubble’ and ‘embarrassing’ don’t go in the same sentence.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread