Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old August 5th, 2017, 11:13 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A thick pelted, white tom padded through the territory - unknown to him, in the same direction as Russetstar. The noise of the clearing was not for him, and Arcticstorm was a little overwhelmed by everything that was going on. His sharp, steely eyes snapped as he spotted a familiar figure... one that everyone in the Clan knew by now, except perhaps a few of the very young kits. Russetstar. Stepping towards the leader, Arcticstorm greeted him by respectfully lowering his head. "Greetings, Russetstar." He mewed in his now matured, but not quite deep voice.
"Ah- hello there!" The leader mewed as he turned his head, his blue eyes flickering in surprise at having been greeted- though everyone in the clan did seem to know him, as he was the leader of RiverClan. "Arcticstorm, correct? It's a lovely day." He responded, grinning softly as he glanced out into the territory. Perhaps there were stressful things which had happened to keep him down, but today was supposed to be a good day- and maybe going patrolling would help him clear his mind of everything that had happened, a way he would be able to move on from the jumbled mess of a cat which was himself. The leader had faith in his clan to recover from everything which had happened as of recent, and so it would only make sense to believe in his own ability to do the same as well.
Old August 5th, 2017, 11:33 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Seapaw had been down-wind of her father, unable to smell him. But the scent of Riverclan had led her forward. As she limped across the border, the she-cat heard a familiar voice call out a greeting. She turned her eyes in the direction of the voice, and her mouth dropped open. Shock, relief, and love filled her gaze as it landed on none other than her father, who promptly called out her name. He recognizes me! Even after all this time and even as filthy as I am, he recognizes me! "Russetswirl!" Seapaw yelled with jubilation, picking up speed as she ran at the older tom, her injured leg barely holding her back.

Seapaw reached Russetstar quickly, only slightly held back by her leg, and didn't stop until she was close enough for their fur to brush. The molly nuzzled her father happily, tears springing to her eyes despite her no-crying rule. "I found you!" She cried in an unsteady voice, "I'm h-home!" All the moons of pain and fear melted away for a single moment and she let the realization that she was home and safe fill her. Seapaw breathed in deeply, feeling memories wash over her with Russetstar's scent. She continued to breath heavily, as if she was memorizing his scent in case she disappeared once again.

The molly pulled away and sniffed back her tears, asking with a smile and a shaky voice, "How's mom? A-and Applepaw?" As she awaited the tom's response, Seapaw let her blue eyes travel all over him. He looked older and more tired, but the same cat that she'd known her whole life. She'd been so worried that she'd never see him again. When times were especially tough, and Seapaw had felt like she couldn't continue, her mind had pulled up an image of Shellfeather, Russetswirl, Applepaw, and Seapaw all together and taken her back to when they were happy. It can be like that again! She naively thought for a moment, before the haunting shadow of her experiences clouded her eyes and thoughts and she realized, No it can't be.

Even that thought, though it ruined some of her joy, couldn't fully depress her. Even if things were different, at least she was home. At least she could see the cats she loved. And apologize to them. Seapaw thought of her actions as a younger cat and felt guilty for ever taking her life and the cats in it for granted. The marbled tabby looked up at the sky and silently declared to Starclan, From this moment forwrad, I promise never to take clan life or the cats in my life for granted. Thank you for showing me the path home.
"...Oh my StarClan, you're alive! I can't believe it- I missed you so much, Seapaw- and so did everyone else, I'm sure of it!" The tom crowed, his blue eyes widening in happiness as he immediately began to run towards his daughter. He'd never thought he'd see her again, especially with Cricketpaw's recent demise- this was just like when he'd found the former medicine apprentice, when she'd rejoined the clan before her... passing. He could never let that happen to Seapaw- he'd be protective now, because he would never let that light in his fizzle out again like it had with the death of his other daughter. He swore on it. The patterned leader nuzzled his daughter affectionately as he smiled.

"So many things have changed, Seapaw- but everything's going to be okay." Your sister's having kits- and your other siblings, they're apprentices- Cricketpaw did so much good while she's alive, and... me? I'm a lot more different, too. "...It's Russetstar now- I'm RiverClan's leader. Bucknight's gone- he wasn't a good cat. He was cruel, and horrible, but things are so much better now." He mewed- on the verge of crying, practically. He missed her so much.
Old August 6th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
No worries!
~~~

Crowheart, oblivious to the she-cat's success at killing her first piece of prey, pushed through the forest. He wrenched his fur from brambles and briars (and overall pretty much every bush), leaving black tufts on the branches, but plowed ahead. The shredded tom's pelt ached by the time he reached the scent of squirrel. A red one, by the looks of it, it clung to a small acorn that it nibbled on quickly, its back turned. It had no idea it was being hunted. Just the way I want it.

He assessed his distance between him and his prey and took a tiny step. Crow gathered his haunches beneath him, lowering into a stalking position, and launched himself towards the squirrel, a black streak against the green-and-brown background. His paws hit the unsuspecting red squirrel with a thud and he bit its neck sharply, his head lifting with the prey still in his jaws. I give thanks to StarClan for this squirrel, Crowheart thought, his violet eyes sparkling for a moment. Then the moment was gone, and he was just a cat with a piece of fresh-kill in his maw, which twitched upwards slightly at one corner in a smirk. The night colored tomcat glanced at the sky. It's sundown. Maybe time to catch that vole in the corner that is in plain sight?

He did relatively the same stalking position, only this time adapted to catch this certain kind of prey. When Crowheart leaped, however, his claw-tips missed the vole just barely and, alarmed, it took off with a warning cry to the rest of the forest. He sighed. RiverClan won't thank me for scaring all the prey away.

But he smiled again, for the third time that day. Being with Mousenose did that to him. A lot.

Who's the best hunter now?

~~~

Not him he just missed a vole xDDD
(Haha that's what I was thinking xD I was like no bud you're tied right now)

Mousenose studied her surroundings, intent on remembering this spot for later, before she quickly buried her catch and moved on. It was sundown already, and she wanted to bring at least two pieces of prey back- she was sure that would be a great enough catch to win. Despite her hurry, she moved slowly and carefully while scenting the air so that she wouldn't scare off any prey while she searched. A faint scent of yet another mouse hit her, along with the stronger scent of a thrush. The molly decided to go after the bird first, as it was closer, so she changed directions to follow its scent.

She spotted it soon after, hopping back and forth a couple tail lengths away. She assumed it was searching for some food, but it didn't seem to actually be finding anything. Well, I've found my food. Mousenose continued on, crouched down, once again being very aware of her surroundings. But that didn't seem to be enough, as soon the bird looked behind it and spotted the cat, quickly taking off with an alarmed call. Frustrated, the molly sat up. What had she done wrong this time? She was in an even worse mood when she realized the scent of mouse had faded as well- most likely, the creature had ran off after hearing the thrush call out.

A bit down, the feline started heading back to collect her mouse. At least she had caught something, she thought a bit more optimistically as she padded on. During her walk, a black bird up ahead just so happened to swoop down and land on the ground, pecking at the end of an earthworm. Mousenose immediately fell into a crouch, holding her breath a bit as she ever so slowly slinked forwards. She was determined not to let this bird go. Lucky for the molly, her prey seemed completely focused on pulling the worm from the ground, not noticing the huntress coming up upon it. It didn't notice her until she was right upon it, quickly delivering a killing bite so it would call out. A bit giddy with happiness, the brown and cream warrior trotted back to her first kill.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 6th, 2017, 07:32 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Oh my StarClan, you're alive! I can't believe it- I missed you so much, Seapaw- and so did everyone else, I'm sure of it!" The tom crowed, his blue eyes widening in happiness as he immediately began to run towards his daughter. He'd never thought he'd see her again, especially with Cricketpaw's recent demise- this was just like when he'd found the former medicine apprentice, when she'd rejoined the clan before her... passing. He could never let that happen to Seapaw- he'd be protective now, because he would never let that light in his fizzle out again like it had with the death of his other daughter. He swore on it. The patterned leader nuzzled his daughter affectionately as he smiled.

"So many things have changed, Seapaw- but everything's going to be okay." Your sister's having kits- and your other siblings, they're apprentices- Cricketpaw did so much good while she's alive, and... me? I'm a lot more different, too. "...It's Russetstar now- I'm RiverClan's leader. Bucknight's gone- he wasn't a good cat. He was cruel, and horrible, but things are so much better now." He mewed- on the verge of crying, practically. He missed her so much.
"I missed you too!" She purred, calmer then a moment ago but still jubilant. The marbled tabby couldn't believe she'd actually made it home. All the moons of pain, sadness, and fear didn't hurt as much anymore, now that she was safe and with her family again. The wounds on her psyche were permanent, and she'd never be the same again. Even in her ecstatic state of homecoming, she knew that. But looking back on how she'd acted as a kit and young apprentice, Seapaw thought that perhaps that wasn't so bad. The PTSD from her time away from the clan would certainly haunt her, but some good things were changed in her personality too. She'd just have to try her hardest to adjust.

"Russetstar?" She purred, pride shining in her eyes as she pulled back to look at her father, "You're clan leader!" Seapaw knew she was just repeating what Russetstar had said, but she was so excited that it was hard not to. "That's great! I'm sure you're amazing!" A smile had been permanently fixed on the she-cat's face since she'd first caught sight of her father and still wasn't fading. Ducking down, Seapaw used a paw to wipe away the few tears that had fallen onto her face. When she stood up again, she breathed deeply, enjoying the scent of Riverclan as it rapidly began to reclaim it's spot in her brain and heart.
Old August 6th, 2017, 11:51 AM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
its fine, no problem)

"It does." Rainshadow nodded the best she could with the kit in her mouth and sighed, her paws aching and her leg on fire.
(When should we switch into the clearing?)
Her eyes then lit up with hope when she saw what looked like...RiverClan camp! They were there finally! "Dear stars, finally here!" (now?)
Current finders!
Here!
Old August 6th, 2017, 03:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Once he mentioned he wasn't tired, Tawnyflight felt like she wanted to just stay up and keep talking. To him. The thing she loved to do most. One might say, 'there has to be something you like more than talking to someone,' but no. This was it, her favorite thing to do. But it didn't even have to be talking. Just hanging out with Thunderstorm in general sounded like the perfect time to Tawnyflight, and she suspected it would be forever. She loved the sound of his voice. She loved the feeling of warmth that spread over her whenever their tails entwined or pelts pressed together. She loved him inside and out. She just wanted to yowl out that she wanted to be his mate right then and there.

But she couldn't.

She knew neither of them were ready. They'd only just become warriors, and even if it wasn't against the code, it still made sense to wait. If they were to become mates so early on, there was a chance they'd realize it'd been a mistake, or they'd realize they weren't meant to be. Tawnyflight had quite a strong hunch that she amd Thunderstorm were, in fact, meant to be though. She had a feeling that their spark, no matter how old it got, would never go out. They'd have their ups and their downs, but it wouldn't put the spark out, it wouldn't be nearly enough to do that. The tawny warrior definitely had plans to be with this tom when the time came, and she could only hope he'd feel the same.

When the tom's next words snapped Tawnyflight back into reality, her smile returned and she nodded. She'd definitely curl up right where she was, but with the weather recently, she felt like that might not be the best idea with the chance of even more rain. She could only hope it wouldn't rain again; that could set back ShadowClan's stay even more. She hoped that the ShadowClan cats weren't staying in RiverClan's dens, because she could only imagine how crowded it would be. She was hoping there's be makeshift dens for them instead, though if it did come down to den-sharing, Tawnyflight wasn't opposed to sharing with a certain tom to make room for others. Not that den-sharing would make a difference in that decision, though.

"Well," she mewed, "Ready to head back, then? We could go hunting or something afterwards, maybe."
More then anything else in this world, the grey tom loved Tawnyflight. He loved her more then the sun, and the moon, and the stars put together. He loved her more then RiverClan. If there was a choice between saving his leader or saving her, it would be her. After all... a leader had nine lives to give. But warriors? They only had one. So why, then, was it warriors who were expected to give their lives for their leader? Shouldn't it be all the warriors who had nine lives if they were expected to die for a single cat? Thunderstorm had always been confused about that, although make no mistake... he was willing to die for his leader and his Clan.

"Yeah... yeah, that sounds good. I wonder if we're feeding ShadowClan or if they're going to bring their nasty frogs here?" The tom mused aloud. It made sense to him that ShadowClanners would be eating frogs. Disgusting, revolting... Thunderstorm hated the thought of those cats coming here and bringing their disgusting customs as well. He was alright with them being here, but if they were about to try and turn this into a pity party for ShadowClan, uh-uh. He wasn't having any of that. The tom stood up, gently putting his tail on Tawnyflight's back. He would never get tired of doing that and feeling a pleasant warmth spread throughout his body, as though every time it touched her it gave him the sensation of warmth and life.

It was wonderful. And Thunderstorm was very easily able to appreciate it, considering he had felt unloved since Tigerpaw had chosen Otterpaw over him... then he had seen her with that golden tom, Lionpaw... then Shypaw had passed away, leaving Thunderstorm alone. But Tawnyflight filled in that void in his heart, that void that he had believed could be filled by nothing else. It was as though there had been a spot just for her, like a jigsaw puzzle, and she had filled that spot in beautifully. The grey tabby glanced around at their surroundings. It was so peaceful here, why didn't they just stay? Though he knew the answer, he certainly didn't want to think about it. RiverClan wouldn't flood.

They were safe here. ShadowClan was safe with them. Everybody was safe, and Thunderstorm was glad of it. Even though he might despise the other Clan, the last thing he wanted was for there to be four Clans again. The fifth had just been discovered. Was he ready for another change?

The feline padded through the territory, her sharp golden eyes sparking in every direction. It was so... weird to be out of danger! And thank StarClan Sorreltuft had survived as well, she was certain his mate was happy about that. Everwhisper was probably fawning over him right now, with her gorgeous pelt and her big eyes, and her obsession... a dark shadow passed over the Abyssinian's features. Caracalfrost was not a fan of the she cat. Often she had wondered why, of all the cats in the Clan, her best friend had chosen that one. The one that she could live without. It was known to her, of course, that Everwhisper had no idea about Sorreltuft's previous "flings." All of which she hadn't completely liked either. Her golden eyes scanned RiverClan's territory. It's so weird here. How do they stand it? She thought, looking around.

Caracalfrost was not a "girly girl" type of cat. She was perfectly happy to romp around and get dirty, go on adventures and have fun, or spend endless days hunting and doing things that some she cats wouldn't even consider pursuing. Yet she wanted a family. But... there was Sorreltuft. Sorreltuft. She had been friends with him since apprenticehood... best friends... and she would wait forever if she needed to for him to come around. She couldn't start a family. It wouldn't feel right. The Abyssinian sighed as she continued onwards, her golden eyes seeming to dim a bit at her realization. It was just too bad that Everwhisper had to enter the picture.

Her teeth were gritted as she pictured the feline. Perfect. The type of cat that Caracalfrost would just naturally hate... she didn't seem like the type to be down to get dirty. She didn't seem like the type of warrior to be too productive for the Clan. Even now, Caracalfrost was doing her best to hunt in this unfamiliar territory... but there were so many scents and even being a trained warrior she couldn't pick them out very well. If only her best friend were here now, he could hopefully spice up her dull and lonely afternoon.

@AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
Her eyes then lit up with hope when she saw what looked like...RiverClan camp! They were there finally! "Dear stars, finally here!" (now?)
Okay, can you just mention me on there since this is the technical end?)
"Thank the stars, I was starting to think they were flooded to." Rainshadow grumbled, limping into the camp.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 6th, 2017, 09:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Ah- hello there!" The leader mewed as he turned his head, his blue eyes flickering in surprise at having been greeted- though everyone in the clan did seem to know him, as he was the leader of RiverClan. "Arcticstorm, correct? It's a lovely day." He responded, grinning softly as he glanced out into the territory. Perhaps there were stressful things which had happened to keep him down, but today was supposed to be a good day- and maybe going patrolling would help him clear his mind of everything that had happened, a way he would be able to move on from the jumbled mess of a cat which was himself. The leader had faith in his clan to recover from everything which had happened as of recent, and so it would only make sense to believe in his own ability to do the same as well.
"That's right," The white tom added, his voice as polite and friendly as ever. Arcticstorm had never been one to get excited easily, which was surprising - considering he was really very extroverted, and some might consider that a main trait. But not Arcticstorm. He just made friends whenever he could and he definitely got his motivation and charge from being around other cats. "It is indeed. StarClan really blessed us this green-leaf," The feline mewed as he followed Russetstar's gaze into the territory around the two of them. And indeed they had. The Evil Era was over - the Clan had recovered from losing Blackgaze, and Arcticstorm felt that Fallenstream made an excellent deputy. Some might be overwhelmed at the thought of actually talking to the leader. Arcticstorm? Like everything else, he took it in stride. This was nothing more then an ordinary day for him, with another cat to talk to. Something that he enjoyed very much.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 7th, 2017, 07:27 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon;341087
Applepaw snorted," I tried my first day, they taste like crowfood."

Lynxsky butted in," Oh- they can't be that bad- I mean... fish is fish...and it came fresh from the water I'm sure!"

Applepaw snorted," You said you've been searching for me in Shadowclan territory, I'm suprised you haven't hunted."
~bump for [MENTION=3306
Fern[/MENTION]
"Have you seen the marsh water Lyxsky, I hate having to even see it on border patrols." Goldenstep mewed. "Did you swim any after you left, Applepaw? Or no?" The tom was hoping she would say she did, at least a little. He still hoped there was a way she'd return to riverclan. But if she didn't, hed be happy for her and love her still. It was his daughter's choice.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 7th, 2017, 07:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Have you seen the marsh water Lyxsky, I hate having to even see it on border patrols." Goldenstep mewed. "Did you swim any after you left, Applepaw? Or no?" The tom was hoping she would say she did, at least a little. He still hoped there was a way she'd return to riverclan. But if she didn't, hed be happy for her and love her still. It was his daughter's choice.
Lynxsky sighed,"The first two moons after she left I spied on her, I may have crossed the border to do that, but I wanted to see that she was well fed and treated well, but eventually I stopped...so yes, I have seen every speck of Shadowclan territory."
Applepaw glared at Lynxsky before turning to her father,"I did some when I first joined and again during the flood which al the cats here, besides the kits made it."
Lobsterpaw had hissed quietly,"So you let the few kits who died die by not carrying them?"
Applepaw's eye twitched,"No, I did carry a kit Lobsterpaw. I took Haykit. Just because I didn't have the bravery to tell Haykit that her littermates and parents died doesn't mean I don't care about kits."
Honeypaw slapped her tail across Lobsterpaw's mouth," Shhh..say no more."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 7th, 2017 at 07:44 AM.