Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM

Old September 13th, 2017, 01:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Suddenly she saw another butterfly
' That will get my mind off of this situation ' She thought as she crouched she meowed like a kitten and jumped in the air she tried to paw at it but it does away she meowed again chasing after it she didn't see where she was heading and ran into a tree
" Great... " she said ' the heck you mouse brain!? Your a warrior not a kitten get it through your head ' She thought
He gave a laugh," It's noice to fancy like a kit once and a whilst." He meowed," and r ye alright?" He asked knowing she hit the tree.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 13th, 2017, 01:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He gave a laugh," It's noice to fancy like a kit once and a whilst." He meowed," and r ye alright?" He asked knowing she hit the tree.

The tabby backed up she shook her fur and pawed her fore head
" of course , no pain no game " she meowed . Birdsong smiled with a yawn she walked over to a willow tree and layed down , she remembered a song her mother sang before the storm hit shadowclan
" Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.... " she sang as she grew tired

Love this song and I might bring in redfeather )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 13th, 2017, 01:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The tabby backed up she shook her fur and pawed her fore head
" of course , no pain no game " she meowed . Birdsong smiled with a yawn she walked over to a willow tree and layed down , she remembered a song her mother sang before the storm hit shadowclan
" Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.... " she sang as she grew tired

Love this song and I might bring in redfeather )
He gave a smile," I fancy that song." He purred softly

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 13th, 2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
He gave a smile," I fancy that song." He purred softly

Birdsong smiled
' Wow I've smiled more than I can count today! This is amazing thank starclan!' She thought. Her tail thrashed happly while laying on her side she licked her paw " so ..what's your favorite story ?? " she meowed

Last edited by Leucos; September 13th, 2017 at 02:07 PM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 03:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Birdsong smiled
' Wow I've smiled more than I can count today! This is amazing thank starclan!' She thought. Her tail thrashed happly while laying on her side she licked her paw " so ..what's your favorite story ?? " she meowed
He paused," Hmm...Teaching Echopaw how to swim was fun." He meowed.

Old September 13th, 2017, 03:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Dream had the opportunity to live in another clan. Well, Halestar knew it was best to get her clan out the recent flooding. The tom followed along his best friend, but ultimately got lost through the mingled pelts of the other cats. Obviously, Dream knew he stuck out the most - what other cat carried a pelt color like his own? Dream knew he was one of a kind. One in a million. A tom like him refused to get caught. Be held down. That would lose his chances. His opportunities. Like the fact he get to ravage through another territory. The scent was fishy. Something that he didn't really like. But, he had fish. He liked fish. He just didn't enjoy the smell. His paws thudded against the murky grounds, leaving his pad prints in the soil. He continued on, his nose scurrying the ground to get a whiff of this new place. Not that he haven't been here before. With Poolfeather, the grey and white she cat never allowed him to venture too far within their territory.

The tom stopped, quickly looking up. Oh, great. Her. How can I forget about Pool? Of course, he forgot her! She lived in Riverclan. Now, he had to watch his steps before he run into any of them. That wouldn't be very pleasant. Dream had done a great job at avoiding most of his old flames. Yet, one he still couldn't shake off...Dream cringed inwardly, but continued to paw through the territory. The other cats around him - hopefully could keep him camouflaged.

@Mystical
Old September 13th, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
He paused," Hmm...Teaching Echopaw how to swim was fun." He meowed.
Birdsong laughed
" I like firestars story and bluestar " she meowed as she layed her paw down
" sometimes clan life is so boring I want my life to be like an adventure ! " she meowed again

Old September 13th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Dream had the opportunity to live in another clan. Well, Halestar knew it was best to get her clan out the recent flooding. The tom followed along his best friend, but ultimately got lost through the mingled pelts of the other cats. Obviously, Dream knew he stuck out the most - what other cat carried a pelt color like his own? Dream knew he was one of a kind. One in a million. A tom like him refused to get caught. Be held down. That would lose his chances. His opportunities. Like the fact he get to ravage through another territory. The scent was fishy. Something that he didn't really like. But, he had fish. He liked fish. He just didn't enjoy the smell. His paws thudded against the murky grounds, leaving his pad prints in the soil. He continued on, his nose scurrying the ground to get a whiff of this new place. Not that he haven't been here before. With Poolfeather, the grey and white she cat never allowed him to venture too far within their territory.

The tom stopped, quickly looking up. Oh, great. Her. How can I forget about Pool? Of course, he forgot her! She lived in Riverclan. Now, he had to watch his steps before he run into any of them. That wouldn't be very pleasant. Dream had done a great job at avoiding most of his old flames. Yet, one he still couldn't shake off...Dream cringed inwardly, but continued to paw through the territory. The other cats around him - hopefully could keep him camouflaged.

@Mystical

Fa-la-la-fa-la-la-la... The Tortie Point padded through the murky RiverClan territory. Her mind was clearly wandering as her gaze had an unfocused glint to it. She seemed distant.. well, she always was. Fawnpatch, the distant queen of ShadowClan. The distant heartbroken and depressed queen of ShadowClan. Long, stupid title. Not like that was what she was focusing on. Fawnpatch didn't really focus on anything in particular. She had the glint in her eye that meant she was so distant it was like you wouldn't be able to get her out daydreaming world. Fawnpatch was focusing on the smell of nature. The wonderful soft smell. Not like the musty smell of the nursery she was stupidly cooped up in all the time. No, the air in the territory was fresh, not like ShadowClan's territory, but fresh enough. Even if it had the murky feeling, that didn't change the sensation that was brought upon the young queen. It wasn't the fresh smell of pines she longed for so much, but it had to do.

When she was off in her own world, she tended to escape reality a bit. The only thing she could keep her mind on was the thing that was doing, walking through the territory. In other words, keeping herself on her feet. She was doing a good job at doing that as well as daydreaming, when she heard a cat's voice. Fawnpatch froze and pivoted. But before she did she knew the truth. The cat was Dream. The father of her kits. Where had he been all the time? She had missed him, a lot! Even if he had left her after their kits were born, that didn't mean she couldn't still live him. An expression of shock was planted on her face, but she managed to move her mouth so she could talk. "Dream!" she purred.
Old September 13th, 2017, 03:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Fa-la-la-fa-la-la-la... The Tortie Point padded through the murky RiverClan territory. Her mind was clearly wandering as her gaze had an unfocused glint to it. She seemed distant.. well, she always was. Fawnpatch, the distant queen of ShadowClan. The distant heartbroken and depressed queen of ShadowClan. Long, stupid title. Not like that was what she was focusing on. Fawnpatch didn't really focus on anything in particular. She had the glint in her eye that meant she was so distant it was like you wouldn't be able to get her out daydreaming world. Fawnpatch was focusing on the smell of nature. The wonderful soft smell. Not like the musty smell of the nursery she was stupidly cooped up in all the time. No, the air in the territory was fresh, not like ShadowClan's territory, but fresh enough. Even if it had the murky feeling, that didn't change the sensation that was brought upon the young queen. It wasn't the fresh smell of pines she longed for so much, but it had to do.

When she was off in her own world, she tended to escape reality a bit. The only thing she could keep her mind on was the thing that was doing, walking through the territory. In other words, keeping herself on her feet. She was doing a good job at doing that as well as daydreaming, when she heard a cat's voice. Fawnpatch froze and pivoted. But before she did she knew the truth. The cat was Dream. The father of her kits. Where had he been all the time? She had missed him, a lot! Even if he had left her after their kits were born, that didn't mean she couldn't still live him. An expression of shock was planted on her face, but she managed to move her mouth so she could talk. "Dream!" she purred.
"Okay...so thinking out loud, what would be the best way to hunt...without water. These stinkin' cats could survive alone on fish! Even though I like fish...I don't want to do my hunting in the water." Dream refused to step paw in water any time soon. Oh, no! Not after that flood they all experienced. At the moment, he could see the bubbling stream in the distance. Oh my, water had such a pretty appeal to it. The sun glistening down on the ripples and giving color to it. It was magnificent. Extraordinary. He was lost in its beauty, evidently forgetting what he was doing. Shaking his head, Dream tried to see the bigger picture. Avoid the water. Surely, there were land critters that the fish cats ate! Not just fish. Maybe even reptiles? Birds would do. It wasn't his favorite prey, but birds would definitely do. Anything would do really.

Dream was about to pad closer to the water, wanting to sit along the bank and catch sight of other creatures here, but his ears swiveled. That voice...he heard it before. He heard it all the time. Even in Shadowclan. He done his best to avoid Fawnpatch, but no doubt she found him. Dream closed his eyes tightly, praying to Starclan that it wouldn't be her. Or, the fact that of he did close them really tight, she wouldn't appear before him. Or, disappear - who knows? When he opened his blue orbs. She was still there. Aye! Not her! He clenched his teeth, his ear tips growing warm. "Fawn!" He spoke her name with sweet distaste in greeting towards the lovely feline. Oh yes, she was very lovely. Like when they first met. But, that was moons ago. Did she never change? "Long time, no see! How are you holding up?" It would be an awkward conversation to him. Hopefully, a quick one. He left after she had their kits. It wasn't the right thing to do, but when it came to Dream? He never did the right there...involving others. Mainly the 'romance' department or 'family' one.
Old September 13th, 2017, 04:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Birdsong laughed
" I like firestars story and bluestar " she meowed as she layed her paw down
" sometimes clan life is so boring I want my life to be like an adventure ! " she meowed again
He paused, " We did get an adventure, we're in Riverclan territory." He meowed.