Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 03:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Snowsong blinked and darted forward. She quickly swiped her claws across the furry creatures back, killing it. The she-cat lifted the prey in her jaws and looked at Mudnose.
Mudnose smiled,"we should bring home one or two more animals for the prey pile, then we should be good."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Celestial ]
[ i'm going to use female pronouns for orchid in this roleplay. ]

a dainty feline bounded through the territory, her crystal gaze bright against her fur. she purred softly, paws light against the ground and long fur a shield from the cold. her muzzle uplifted, nostrils flares as scents swirled around her. from the outside, she may seem as if she were a normal riverclan warrior going for a walk, but that would be false. yes, the ragdoll warrior was of riverclan, and she was on a quick stroll through the territory, but within her mind was something far from normal. she had a condition of synesthesia, where sounds produced a variety of colors that only she could see.
her tail flicked as a tiny sigh resonated from her throat. everybody is the same as you, orchidfur. don't fret about it. she sat down and began to groom her long,
silky fur. the sounds of the territory brought a swirl of colors into her mind, eyes pupils dilated as she tried to focus on the task at hand. come on, focus! orchidfur thought, claws unsheathed as she grew agitated. it was always difficult for her to do anything without becoming distracted, no matter what she did. hunting was a pain, as she couldn't pinpoint where all the prey was, and fighting brought fear to her, a deep, bloody red covering her vision. how did everyone else do it without messing up as much as she did?
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:57 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A small frown overshadowing her smile, she realized that the younger cat was shivering. Personally, Mockingfeather wasn't very cold at all. Yes, she had been rained on as well, but she had a huge, long, filthy, dragging-on-the ground mess of fur. Feeling bad for him, she scooted closer until their fur touched. "You lookd cold," she explained, quickly finding that she was correct. His fur was cold to the touch.
Jaggedcloud nodded.
(Writer's Block)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 13th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Snowsong nodded and continued walking forward. I hope all the prey is out and about.

Character Site

Old January 13th, 2018, 06:59 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Snowsong nodded and continued walking forward. I hope all the prey is out and about.
Mudnose kept sniffing around for prey and staying low and hidden,"or we could try to fish..." He whispered.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:40 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
[ @Celestial ]
[ i'm going to use female pronouns for orchid in this roleplay. ]

a dainty feline bounded through the territory, her crystal gaze bright against her fur. she purred softly, paws light against the ground and long fur a shield from the cold. her muzzle uplifted, nostrils flares as scents swirled around her. from the outside, she may seem as if she were a normal riverclan warrior going for a walk, but that would be false. yes, the ragdoll warrior was of riverclan, and she was on a quick stroll through the territory, but within her mind was something far from normal. she had a condition of synesthesia, where sounds produced a variety of colors that only she could see.
her tail flicked as a tiny sigh resonated from her throat. everybody is the same as you, orchidfur. don't fret about it. she sat down and began to groom her long,
silky fur. the sounds of the territory brought a swirl of colors into her mind, eyes pupils dilated as she tried to focus on the task at hand. come on, focus! orchidfur thought, claws unsheathed as she grew agitated. it was always difficult for her to do anything without becoming distracted, no matter what she did. hunting was a pain, as she couldn't pinpoint where all the prey was, and fighting brought fear to her, a deep, bloody red covering her vision. how did everyone else do it without messing up as much as she did?

[ I can’t roleplay I’m going crazy ]

Propelling herself forward the riverclan deputy tore up the undergrowth as she raced between the thicket her hind paws kicking up debre from the forest floor. Ahead of her a rabbit bounded it’s ears pinned to the back of its head it’s eyes wide and frantic with far as the molly gave chase. Suddenly the rabbit teetered sideways, changing direction in a matter of 5 seconds to which the she cat tried her hardest to keep up. Her breath was puffing between her teeth and her body heating up as she sped along behind it. The riverclan deputy wasn’t used to land fareing prey and was struggling to keep her stamina up. Her breath was coming out raspy and her paws becoming numb as she slammed them against the earth and tried to force herself ahead, but she felt her power drain with each step and soon the deputy slowed to a trot letting it pass out of sight as it escaped to freedom out of her grasp. The deputy dropped her head in disappointment but kept walking her paws dragging against the ground until suddenly she scented another cat before she saw her.
The orange and white tabby paused her head swilvdling around as she looked around for the cat She had smelled. Then she spotted the warrior who stood looking around looking frustrated and confused. The deputy lashed her tail for a moment raising her tail curiously before turning and approaching the warrior. Quickly she could recognize the cat as orchidfur. She hadn’t formally met the warrior only simply seen them once or twice around but heard enough about them to know they had a few issues. The she cat lashed her tail and approached the warrior dipping her head. “Hunting, orchidfur?” asked the she cat still panting from the hunt.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 13th, 2018, 09:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I can’t roleplay I’m going crazy ]

Propelling herself forward the riverclan deputy tore up the undergrowth as she raced between the thicket her hind paws kicking up debre from the forest floor. Ahead of her a rabbit bounded it’s ears pinned to the back of its head it’s eyes wide and frantic with far as the molly gave chase. Suddenly the rabbit teetered sideways, changing direction in a matter of 5 seconds to which the she cat tried her hardest to keep up. Her breath was puffing between her teeth and her body heating up as she sped along behind it. The riverclan deputy wasn’t used to land fareing prey and was struggling to keep her stamina up. Her breath was coming out raspy and her paws becoming numb as she slammed them against the earth and tried to force herself ahead, but she felt her power drain with each step and soon the deputy slowed to a trot letting it pass out of sight as it escaped to freedom out of her grasp. The deputy dropped her head in disappointment but kept walking her paws dragging against the ground until suddenly she scented another cat before she saw her.
The orange and white tabby paused her head swilvdling around as she looked around for the cat She had smelled. Then she spotted the warrior who stood looking around looking frustrated and confused. The deputy lashed her tail for a moment raising her tail curiously before turning and approaching the warrior. Quickly she could recognize the cat as orchidfur. She hadn’t formally met the warrior only simply seen them once or twice around but heard enough about them to know they had a few issues. The she cat lashed her tail and approached the warrior dipping her head. “Hunting, orchidfur?” asked the she cat still panting from the hunt.
[ haha, i bet, with how insane everything is at the moment. ]

at the sound of the voice, a blast of beautiful orange exploded in her mind. daisyshade. orchidfur looked around before spotting the new deputy, dipping her head politely. "no, just going for a little stroll. i decided to take a quick rest." she purred, tail swaying in the air. standing up, orchidfur shook out her pelt and repositioned herself as to not slouch in front of daisyshade. her eyes glimmered with respect for the newest deputy of riverclan. after a few moments, she noticed the quickened breath of the molly, but decided not to comment on it. instead, she thought of something else. "by the way, congratulations on your boost in rank! you will make a wonderful deputy with all of your hard work," mewed the ragdoll, her voice kind. she knew that daisyshade must have heard it many times before, but she had never gotten close with her, so she did not know of what may cause the molly to become annoyed. silently, orchidfur hoped that she did not do something to cause the deputy to hate her, for that would end in many consequences within the clan. and the mental thought would bring many moons of shame upon her.
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
[ haha, i bet, with how insane everything is at the moment. ]

at the sound of the voice, a blast of beautiful orange exploded in her mind. daisyshade. orchidfur looked around before spotting the new deputy, dipping her head politely. "no, just going for a little stroll. i decided to take a quick rest." she purred, tail swaying in the air. standing up, orchidfur shook out her pelt and repositioned herself as to not slouch in front of daisyshade. her eyes glimmered with respect for the newest deputy of riverclan. after a few moments, she noticed the quickened breath of the molly, but decided not to comment on it. instead, she thought of something else. "by the way, congratulations on your boost in rank! you will make a wonderful deputy with all of your hard work," mewed the ragdoll, her voice kind. she knew that daisyshade must have heard it many times before, but she had never gotten close with her, so she did not know of what may cause the molly to become annoyed. silently, orchidfur hoped that she did not do something to cause the deputy to hate her, for that would end in many consequences within the clan. and the mental thought would bring many moons of shame upon her.

The tabby offered a faint smile, perhaps today is more of a walk day then a hunting day. Perhaps that's why I'm out of it today. she ought, but her new role seemed to be nagging at the back of her mind. Yet that won’t feed mouths will it? the deputy’s tail lashed and her ears perked up at the warrior. “These times do call for rest huh?” said the Molly looking upwards at the trees looming over her head their branches waving in the breeze. "Though hunting is a priority there's a level of mental stability that comes with a walk" She acknowledged the beauty of the territory and wasn’t surprised the warrior wanted to simply rest and enjoy the scenery for what it was. The tabby breathed a heavy sigh as she admired her surroundings, odd it would take a warrior she hadn’t spoken to before to show her that. Even without knowing it orchidfur was putting her mind to a certain level of rest. The tabby lashed her tail and looked right at orchidfur "it would sure be a shame if I didn't catch that rabbit, perhaps you'd like to help me?" asked the warrior gesturing to the broken thicket that lead a path away from them

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 14th, 2018, 09:56 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Talking Re: RiverClan Territory

Doegaze: jumped on a mouse( because he was niece in thunder clan) and saw a shadow clan she cat on the border” hmmm trustpasser I better tel the leader leader he yelled as he races in to camp (pants really hard) shadow clan worrior trustpassing in are land.

Shadow clan warrior:hey wait we’re are you going I need to speak with you come back! No luck guess I have to do this the hard way ugh! And walked away
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:24 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Jaggedcloud nodded.
(Writer's Block)
Flicking her tail crossly a little at the current state of precipitation, the molly stayed silent for a while underneath the boughs of the tree that sheltered them. Tired of the constant pitter-patter of rain being the only sound, she attempted to make small talk once more. "Do you like the rain?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯