Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old March 18th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Brackenpaw nodded and obediently approached her,"Well, you know, training," they mewed happily. It wasn't that Brackenpaw viewed other cats as better than them, it was just that Silvermask was higher in the hierarchy than Brackenpaw and they were used to being very polite. It had never really mattered to Brackenpaw what their age, gender, appearance, even personality was like. They treated all cats the same. Equally. They treated even the worst bullies with kindness. Though, this 'treating all cats equally' thing didn't help that much with Brackenpaw's family and friends. Since they treated all cats equally they never gave their family any really special care, same with friends. This caused many friends to turn on them and many one-sided fights, as Brackenpaw would juat smile and walk away, not actually wanting to be involved in a fight. Brackenpaw would always choose to feed the weakest cat in the clan first and if that cat happened to not be a friend or family member, they wouldn't care. The cat that they gave food needed that food more than any other member of the Clan, and that was enough for them.
Silvermask nodded and searched the younger cat's eyes. "You must be training a lot then." The queen observed. She truly did hardly see the younger cat around camp, but perhaps that was because she was in the nursery most of the time. She'd seen many kits grow into apprentices and then into warriors. Some cats drifted through their training and other cats never stopped training. Brackenpaw was obviously one of the more dedicated cats who trained hard. Pride flared up in Silvermask's chest. The apprentice wasn't her own kit, but she considered all of RiverClan's young cats her own. She was proud of them and cherished their lives with all of her might. "You'll be one of RiverClan's strongest warriors in no time." The silver tabby purred, her green eyes shining. When the queen looked at them, she saw the future of RiverClan. She saw the future of all the Clans. Silvermask shook her head, trying to stop herself from getting emotional over such a little thing. Her motherly thoughts often embarrassed the apprentices, so she thought she'd save herself and Brackenpaw the bother. "What else have you been up to? Just training?" The she-cat inquired.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 18th, 2018, 01:05 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Silvermask nodded and searched the younger cat's eyes. "You must be training a lot then." The queen observed. She truly did hardly see the younger cat around camp, but perhaps that was because she was in the nursery most of the time. She'd seen many kits grow into apprentices and then into warriors. Some cats drifted through their training and other cats never stopped training. Brackenpaw was obviously one of the more dedicated cats who trained hard. Pride flared up in Silvermask's chest. The apprentice wasn't her own kit, but she considered all of RiverClan's young cats her own. She was proud of them and cherished their lives with all of her might. "You'll be one of RiverClan's strongest warriors in no time." The silver tabby purred, her green eyes shining. When the queen looked at them, she saw the future of RiverClan. She saw the future of all the Clans. Silvermask shook her head, trying to stop herself from getting emotional over such a little thing. Her motherly thoughts often embarrassed the apprentices, so she thought she'd save herself and Brackenpaw the bother. "What else have you been up to? Just training?" The she-cat inquired.
Brackenpaw nodded,"I've been training this much as soon as I become an apprentice," they confirmed,"I surely hope to be one of RiverClan's strongest warriors. Maybe even the strongest. Though, I know that's a lot to hope for and I sure don't want to get my hopes up, just in case I don't turn out to be even close to one of the strongest warriors in the Clan. Though, if you must know, one of my three main goals is to be the best warrior in the history of the Clans. Although, I don't think anyone would really be able to beat that record," they chuckled lightly, realizing they were rambling. "Sorry, I must be talking your ear off by now, huh?" the young cat apologized happily. Even now, Brackenpaw was huffing slightly from all the training and work that they did. They nodded,"Yeah, I've been training all day today. Tomorrow, I'm going to help with the chores and after the chores are done I'll do some battle training until the end of the day. Then the next day I'll dedicate myself to some hunting practice all day that I'm free from training with my mentor. But that's really as far as I've planned. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do the next day yet," they replied with another dip of their head. As soon as they said their schedule, they noticed how sweaty they were and how hot and how oh so good it would feel to take a small dip in the river, but Brackenpaw immedeately shuddered at the thought, No. Never ever am I going in that wet water they conceded.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 18th, 2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Brackenpaw nodded,"I've been training this much as soon as I become an apprentice," they confirmed,"I surely hope to be one of RiverClan's strongest warriors. Maybe even the strongest. Though, I know that's a lot to hope for and I sure don't want to get my hopes up, just in case I don't turn out to be even close to one of the strongest warriors in the Clan. Though, if you must know, one of my three main goals is to be the best warrior in the history of the Clans. Although, I don't think anyone would really be able to beat that record," they chuckled lightly, realizing they were rambling. "Sorry, I must be talking your ear off by now, huh?" the young cat apologized happily. Even now, Brackenpaw was huffing slightly from all the training and work that they did. They nodded,"Yeah, I've been training all day today. Tomorrow, I'm going to help with the chores and after the chores are done I'll do some battle training until the end of the day. Then the next day I'll dedicate myself to some hunting practice all day that I'm free from training with my mentor. But that's really as far as I've planned. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do the next day yet," they replied with another dip of their head. As soon as they said their schedule, they noticed how sweaty they were and how hot and how oh so good it would feel to take a small dip in the river, but Brackenpaw immedeately shuddered at the thought, No. Never ever am I going in that wet water they conceded.
Silvermask purred, her smile growing even bigger the more that the apprentice spoke. "Don't be silly. I'd love to hear more about your ambitions." Her voice was assuring. "You can do anything you put your mind to, Brackenpaw." The queen rested her tail on their shoulders for a few heartbeats before wrapping it around her paws. "As long as you maintain your passion, you'll be able to achieve your goals. No matter what, you'll always be a cat RiverClan can be proud of." Silvermask believed it with all of her heart. Brackenpaw was such a good cat. Their heart always seemed to be in the right place. For a moment, she found herself wishing perhaps their ambitions could change. The thought of Brackenpaw rushing into battle and coming home with blood stains on their pelt brought Silvermask's heart to a stop. She loved to raise kits and watch them grow into their personalities. It always brought a pain to their heart when they ran to battle and returned home wounded. It was inevitable. All living things had to fight to survive. It was just how life worked. That said, Silvermask promised herself long ago that she wouldn't harm any cat unless it was absolutely necessary. Every cat was someone else's kit. The RiverClan queen understood the pain of caring for a wounded kit. She wouldn't be apart of making another queen go through that.

The she-cat's green eyes widened as Brackenpaw continued to ramble off their plans. "That sounds awfully busy." Silvermask's motherly instinct was beginning to kick in if it wasn't already. "You have time built in for a break, right? Or time for hanging out with your friends?" Concern prickled at the silver and black she-cat's paws. It was good that Brackenpaw was training hard and looking after the Clan, but were they looking after themselves too? Were they pushing themselves too hard? Silvermask had seen it happen before. She didn't want to see Brackenpaw burn themselves out before they got their warrior name.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 19th, 2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Silvermask purred, her smile growing even bigger the more that the apprentice spoke. "Don't be silly. I'd love to hear more about your ambitions." Her voice was assuring. "You can do anything you put your mind to, Brackenpaw." The queen rested her tail on their shoulders for a few heartbeats before wrapping it around her paws. "As long as you maintain your passion, you'll be able to achieve your goals. No matter what, you'll always be a cat RiverClan can be proud of." Silvermask believed it with all of her heart. Brackenpaw was such a good cat. Their heart always seemed to be in the right place. For a moment, she found herself wishing perhaps their ambitions could change. The thought of Brackenpaw rushing into battle and coming home with blood stains on their pelt brought Silvermask's heart to a stop. She loved to raise kits and watch them grow into their personalities. It always brought a pain to their heart when they ran to battle and returned home wounded. It was inevitable. All living things had to fight to survive. It was just how life worked. That said, Silvermask promised herself long ago that she wouldn't harm any cat unless it was absolutely necessary. Every cat was someone else's kit. The RiverClan queen understood the pain of caring for a wounded kit. She wouldn't be apart of making another queen go through that.

The she-cat's green eyes widened as Brackenpaw continued to ramble off their plans. "That sounds awfully busy." Silvermask's motherly instinct was beginning to kick in if it wasn't already. "You have time built in for a break, right? Or time for hanging out with your friends?" Concern prickled at the silver and black she-cat's paws. It was good that Brackenpaw was training hard and looking after the Clan, but were they looking after themselves too? Were they pushing themselves too hard? Silvermask had seen it happen before. She didn't want to see Brackenpaw burn themselves out before they got their warrior name.
Brackenpaw smiled and gave a curt, but not too formal, nod of their head,"Thank you, Silvermask. For believing in me. There're many cats who don't, you know," they half-heartedly gave a small mrrow of amusement. It was true. There were many cats that tried to bully Brackenpaw, whether it was their gender choice or their scottish fold ears, bullies always seem to have it out for Brackenpaw, though their bullying never actually works. Even if the bullying becomes physical. Even if Brackenpaw has blood dripping down the fur on their face. Brackenpaw won't fight back. They'll simply smile and continue walking - or limping - to wherever they intended to go(usually to practice and train by themself). Even if you insult Brackenpaw until you have no more insults to give out, Brackenpaw will not strike back. They may reply back with calm but stern words if they are in a hurry, but afterwards they always try to apologize. The only way to make Brackenpaw stile out at you is to hit their weak spot, though they've always kept it a secret what that weak spot is. "Well, I'm having a small break now and then going back to train. I usually make time for at least one break to get water, then I'd be back to training" they smiled, and chuckled a bit. "What are you doing out here Silvermask?" they realized Silvermask didn't usually leave the camp, yet here she was,"Don't you usually stay in the nursery with the kits?" Brackenpaw questioned with a tilt of their head.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:11 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@doug.

Mud simply disregarded Firehawk's bristling anger towards him with a flick of his tail, lean shoulders shrugging to show his indifference. Now that he knew who the cat was in front of him - or who he at least assumed it was - he didn't feel the need to be on guard. "Sorry, I wasn't raised to be confined by so-called "borders", and there seem to be plenty more prey out this way," he stated, nodding towards the juicy half-eaten water vole that still lay at his paws. It was most likely getting cold now, the frost still left over from winter turning it to ice. The thought irritated him slightly, but he wasn't one to pass up entertainment along with his lunch, so instead Mud just grinned at the RiverClan warrior.

"I'm surprised you don't share the same belief," Mud mewed suddenly, locking his gaze with his brothers. It had been quite some time ago that he had gotten separated from the rest of the family, and many moons passing might have scrubbed the memory clean, but the dark tabby was sure there was still a bit of Tashio left in this new cat standing before him. "After all, I'll take a wild guess here, and assume you were a loner yourself once, if I'm not mistaken?" He watched curiously as to what his response would be to this, eyes narrowed just a bit and tail-tip twitching back and forth. Mud wasn't going to go slow; deciding to just rip it off like band-aid.

The cold air brought a gust of wind that traveled through Mud's fur, making him shiver slightly from the cold. He was used to it though, with his whole life being spent wandering from place to place. Once Tashio had left, it had only been a matter of time before the rest of the family broke up. It seemed as though Mud had been the only one to keep tabs on everyone, despite his attitude giving off a much different vibe. Deep down, he really did care about his littermates, and their well-being, he just was never sure if it would be returned. Having been on his own since he'd left, the only cat he came to trust is himself.

Last edited by Mauve; March 19th, 2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The large tomcat gave an irritable huff of breath, shaking his head in the process as the two of them continued on their way through the forest. “Why do they attack specifically your mate and you?” Wolfclaw decided to ask, forgetting if she had already told him that earlier or not - he wasn’t the brightest cat in all of Riverclan, using brawn rather than brain when it came to his everyday routine, “Do they just go after you because you’re weaker or whatever? Or is there something more to this whole beef between you four?” He was questioning himself for getting this involved in her life, but there was nothing else to do and the maine coon had already gotten himself deep enough into the depths of this personal feud or whatever was going on right now. A nice soft moss bed sounded nice right now - or maybe a piece of trout. Wolfclaw was not planning on this happening today.
Ignoring wolfclaw's question, shimmerskip continued along the bank of the river.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 22nd, 2018, 01:34 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory was definitely a sanctuary for Shadepaw. Crescentmoon had been his former flame, but now that she was gone, it had left him a lot to think about. And, it had left him bitter. There weren’t a lot of cats that Shadepaw really cared about anymore, mainly because no one really grabbed his attention. Most of the cats in the Clan were just boring, if he was being honest… boring and typical. Stereotypes could sum them up all too well, at a first glance, even. Shadepaw might’ve been one of those “typical” cats, but at least he tried to bring a little fire to the game. Right now, life was alright. It could’ve been better, could’ve been worse, and that awkward in-between spot was one of the most annoying things that’d happened to him. Shadepaw didn’t like being left out of the “loop,” so to speak. He didn’t like not knowing things, and he definitely didn’t like being talked about. However, the dark tom kept out of the spotlight enough so that he wasn’t the new center of gossip, and he stayed in the loop enough to know everything important that went on… such as the deputy’s name change. Rowanflower. What kind of a weak name is that? Shadepaw would never change his own name, because it sounded strong. He knew his warrior name would as well. How exciting would that be, to finally be a warrior, to go to the Streamstone and receive his name in front of everyone? To Shadepaw, it felt like the most exciting thing that could happen. He could’ve been wrong, but… that didn’t change the way that he felt. Heading through the territory, the thick-furred dark tom soon found a spot that looked good to relax. It wasn’t near the water, actually… but the ground was cool and damp, firm enough to support him and soft enough to be comfortable, and Shadepaw instantly fell in love with the spot.

@Owl

Pondpaw happened to be resting nearby the spot that Shadepaw had found for himself to relax. She was deep asleep, after a long training session with Mockingfeather. The feline wasn't too keen on constantly practicing the same battle move over and over and over again. Once Pondpaw was able to perform the move, she wanted to move on. She was very good at memorizing something if shown properly and she was feisty enough to do well at battle training. Her dreams had be ridden with pretend scenes of her fighting a ShadowClan warrior or a WindClan warrior. She had really wanted to learn their weaknesses and be able to defend herself at every turn. The feline now even was dreaming of fighting a WindClan warrior, with their long nimble limbs. Pondpaw, being small, built thin and fit, she was easily weaving in and out and away from attacks. In her sleep, she would kick out all of a sudden. Of course, she didn't know anyone else was around.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; March 22nd, 2018 at 01:35 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 09:23 PM

Wolfpool walked over to brackenpaw, “hey, do you think that you can catch 5hat thrush over there?” Wolfpool asked his ears flicking towards a thrush pecking for seeds on the ground not far from where they stood.
@Boba Fett

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 23rd, 2018, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
Wolfpool walked over to brackenpaw, “hey, do you think that you can catch 5hat thrush over there?” Wolfpool asked his ears flicking towards a thrush pecking for seeds on the ground not far from where they stood.
@Boba Fett
Brackenpaw nodded and flicked their tail,"I think so, unless I'm unlucky and accidentally step on it instead," they purred in amusement,"Youwant me to catch it now?" they asked, tilting their head.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:

Brackenpaw nodded and flicked their tail,"I think so, unless I'm unlucky and accidentally step on it instead," they purred in amusement,"Youwant me to catch it now?" they asked, tilting their head.
“If you can?” Wolfpool added. From what I’ve seen, he doesn’t like getting his paws wet, so maybe he will be better at catching forest prey. Wolfpool knew how it felt to be a dry-paw. He had been one once too, when he was an apprentice. One day he was pushed too far from Shatteredsun, and he fell into the river. He found that he could swim very well, but he was still very angry at Shatteredsun, and they had stopped being friends.

Regards,
Blueberry