Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old March 5th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmugGull View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw's ears fell back against his skull as his bared his teeth. "I don't know what you're talking about," he snarled, tail lashing. "I came here to fish, and if that's so incredibly inconvenient for you then I'll do it somewhere else. But whatever friends you think I have - " he couldn't quite keep the bitterness out of his voice, but it was a good effort, " - you're mistaken."

Typical. He came here to get away from crazy she-cats and instead he ran smack into one.
Dark'Paw blinked in surprise and for the first time in ages showed another emotion on her face other then annoyed, before she spoke in a softer but still generally annoyed tone and avoided eye contact." W-Well can you blame me?! I have been harassed by idiots all week! I came here to get away from them, you can't blame me for assuming! It's your fault for coming in the first place!". She felt embarrassed so decided to pass the blame onto him she turned around and sat down her back to him, She pouted moodily.'Just my luck! All the apprentices have been trying to befriend me to win that stupid test and here I run into one who isn't even here for that! Great starclan why did you have to give me such a weird clan?!". She thought to herself.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The tom watched with confusing. Seeing the water rising from her fur, and floating in the air. His mouth fell open slightly. No way! He blinked, almost a flinch when the water splashed him. "How..how did you do that?!" He asked with a big smile.
she leaped back onto her paws, eyes bright and filled with excitement. "i dunno! i guess i was born with it," rosewater stated, sitting down and smiling awkwardly. her fur was completely dry despite the water that had been on it. "i only really started working on it a few moons ago. it's quite easy to control, actually!" she laughed to herself, head tilted to the side. her head turned to the river again, pupils narrowing as she focused on it. water rose up from it and swirled into a funnel, her lips curling up as she moved it toward oakflame, mischief clear in her expression.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Fine

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Oh, yes, my fault for having the bad luck to pick the exact stretch of river that has you in it," Gullpaw muttered. A particularly morbid thought occurred to him and he snorted. "Though you could try feeding the idiots to a badger next time. Might get you the results you're looking for."

Snowpaw would smack him for saying it, but if he couldn't joke about almost dying, then he couldn't joke about anything. He padded down to the bank and crouched, watching the water carefully for any signs of movement. He kept an eye on the other apprentice, angling his body so she wasn't directly behind him. His mind conjured up the sight of the badger crashing down on top of him and he shuddered.

Focus, he snapped at himself. You came here to fish, not mope.

Technically, he'd come to do both, but fishing was more productive. A flash of scales glinted in the water and he stilled. His eyes were fixed on the wriggling shape as it swam closer, closer...

Last edited by SmugGull; March 5th, 2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:28 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
she leaped back onto her paws, eyes bright and filled with excitement. "i dunno! i guess i was born with it," rosewater stated, sitting down and smiling awkwardly. her fur was completely dry despite the water that had been on it. "i only really started working on it a few moons ago. it's quite easy to control, actually!" she laughed to herself, head tilted to the side. her head turned to the river again, pupils narrowing as she focused on it. water rose up from it and swirled into a funnel, her lips curling up as she moved it toward oakflame, mischief clear in her expression.
Oakflame looked at the water moving towards him. A smile appeared on his maw, getting up. He shook his head, as if saying not to splash the water.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Oh, yes, my fault for having the bad luck to pick the exact stretch of river that has you in it," Gullpaw muttered. A particularly morbid thought occurred to him and he snorted. "Though you could try feeding the idiots to a badger next time. Might get you the results you're looking for."

Snowpaw would smack him for saying it, but if he couldn't joke about almost dying, then he couldn't joke about anything. He padded down to the bank and crouched, watching the water carefully for any signs of movement. He kept an eye on the other apprentice, angling his body so she wasn't directly behind him. His mind conjured up the sight of the badger crashing down on top of him and he shuddered.

Focus, he snapped at himself. You came here to fish, not mope.

Technically, he'd come to do both, but fishing was more productive. A flash of scales glinted in the water and he stilled. His eyes were fixed on the wriggling shape as it swam closer, closer...
Dark'Paw Rolled her eyes at his comment preparing to snap back but blinked at his next words with surprise before laughing a little.' This tom,Im surprised he said something like that considering almost the whole clan aside from myself are Happy rays of sunshine...'. She thought as she followed him, surprisingly she found him interesting."Even if i were too they would be too damn noisy to the point even the badger would get a headache!". She Then silently watched him before speaking in a slightly monotoned voice."And may i dare to ask what the star clan your doing?". She asked, she already knew the answer but wasn't entirely sure why he was trying to catch a fish.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 5th, 2019 at 09:35 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:39 PM

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw didn't respond to her right away, keeping his eyes trained on the fish until - now!

He lashed out, but his claws passed through nothing but water as the fish swam away.

"Fox-dung!" he spat, shaking the water out of his paw. He glanced over at the she-cat and huffed. "I was trying to catch fish so my sister would leave me be, but apparently I'm way more out of practice than I thought." He glared at the river. "Or the scaly sneaks are taunting me. One of the two."
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw didn't respond to her right away, keeping his eyes trained on the fish until - now!

He lashed out, but his claws passed through nothing but water as the fish swam away.

"Fox-dung!" he spat, shaking the water out of his paw. He glanced over at the she-cat and huffed. "I was trying to catch fish so my sister would leave me be, but apparently I'm way more out of practice than I thought." He glared at the river. "Or the scaly sneaks are taunting me. One of the two."

Dark'Paw thought for a moment before giving a slight groan, she made her way over and watched the River intently, she saw a fish, preparing her self she lashed at the fish and manged to catch it, she quickly bit it until it went limp in her jaws, she then dropped at His paws."...That's for... Well... Earlier...I was mistaken..". She spoke in soft tone but avoided both eye contact and actually apologising, she was too stubborn to, but she quickly returned to her normal grumpy face and sighing." If your so annoyed with your sister fussing all the time tell her you don't like what she doing and should butt out because it's non of her business, if it was my sister I would just ignore her or threaten to spill every last secret she's got". She looked at him after talking so bluntly, she was trying to give advice but mostly came out like an insult.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 5th, 2019 at 09:48 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:55 PM

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw dipped his head in silent thanks, figuring that actual verbal communication would make the whole thing even more awkward.

He snickered at her advice. "Tried that. Didn't work. Now the whole clan knows she can't swim and I have to deal with her fussing." A flash in the water caught his eye and he reacted on instinct, hissing as he turned away to bare his scarred neck to the other apprentice. He barely snatched the source of the flash, a particularly slow fish, by its fins and yanking it halfway out of the water before losing his grip. He sank his claws into its side before it could flop back to safety and tossed it next to the one the she-cat had given him. "To be fair, tough, I don't think I'd be much better if the roles were reversed. Less fussing maybe, but more constant stalking to make sure her head were still attached."
Old March 5th, 2019, 10:01 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw dipped his head in silent thanks, figuring that actual verbal communication would make the whole thing even more awkward.

He snickered at her advice. "Tried that. Didn't work. Now the whole clan knows she can't swim and I have to deal with her fussing." A flash in the water caught his eye and he reacted on instinct, hissing as he turned away to bare his scarred neck to the other apprentice. He barely snatched the source of the flash, a particularly slow fish, by its fins and yanking it halfway out of the water before losing his grip. He sank his claws into its side before it could flop back to safety and tossed it next to the one the she-cat had given him. "To be fair, tough, I don't think I'd be much better if the roles were reversed. Less fussing maybe, but more constant stalking to make sure her head were still attached."

Dark'Paw spoke in a annoyed manner." What's the point in her fussing? It's not like your dead and your old enough to take care of yourself, but then again you have difficulty catching fish so maybe your sister should be concerned~". She snorted as she gave a teasing smirk at the Tom,This was the first time she met someone who was actually able to relate to her.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 5th, 2019 at 10:02 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 10:29 PM

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Hey!" Gullpaw swatted a pawful of water at the she-cat, half-laughing. "I was stuck in camp for a moon, I'm out of practice. Give me a few days and I'll be bringing half the river back to camp."

He might need more than a few days, but he would get back to normal. Snowpaw might have her heart set on being a patrol-warrior, but Gullpaw was going to be a hunter if it killed him.

...he was going to have to be careful not to say that around Snowpaw, else he'd never escape.