Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:45 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by silver.
Today 12:41 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by silver.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:33 PM

Old November 14th, 2023, 01:27 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

I said
Make me love myself
So that I might love you
Don’t make me a liar
Because I swear to starclan
When I said it I thought it was
True

whisper’kit - whisper’paw - whispering’wisp / whispering’forest
intersex - unlabeled - he / they / it
Future purrks; mindreader - silver tongue - beefed up t3 - shadow fiend

it takes two to lie
One to tell it
And one who believes it
. ”

We often hear the tales of the great deeds that shadowclan has done, however from my point of view I see us as cowards who fear justice and retribution so we turn to the shadows in fear. I don’t blame us either, I’m scared of them as well. The ever watchful eyes of the dead..watching us, scrutinizing us over the smallest misdeeds. Although I personally think they aren’t real, the stories I’ve heard are beginning to slowly convince me otherwise. It may be crazy to say this but my god..im hearing the voices again. And the more I listen the more inclined I am to heed their insistent pleads.

With my morbid curiosity growing by the days I find myself pondering about the spirits and if they are real. Could our ancestors who’ve died really made their own way of afterlife? How do they judge whether you’ve done good or bad? Are the cats who’ve done bad really in the wrong? Or were they misjudged for their crimes before they had a chance to prove innocence. I’m frankly quite tired of watching my clan mates run around like a flock of brainless birds. I’m even more tired of following in their paw steps because I know I’d be just another mindless follower like the rest of them. I’m putting a stop to this.

For the sake of my clan I have casted aside the normalities and have gladly taken on the task of being different. I speak in tongues with the animal’s we eat instead of devouring them immediately. I walk in silence and blend with the shadows that hide our sins from the naked eye. I am the one who will defy the stars or as mother and father call them, our ancestors. I strive for difference in our normal lives. I will change.

I find that my personality is one purely devoid of most emotions making my existence unbearably morbid and quite lonely. I find expressing myself in new ways annoying and therefore sink further into the depths of darkness. I’m scared of the reality that is our world itself. Furthermore I find judging others to be a wonderful pastime when I have nothing to do. Other times I find myself simply watching cats from afar in bemusement while they struggle in turmoil.

Ah yes my parents? I find watching them to be more amusing than watching my own clan mates. Seeing as we’re all doomed to eventually be judged before these so called spirits I’ll decide wether my parents are good or bad. That goes the same for my friends and close family of course! If their bad I could simply rid of them myself in the future seeing as I only wish the best for my clan. I highly doubt it will come to this though.

I find the thought of death fascinating in a way..such a way that I am unable to put it into words. Other will simply call death, ‘death’ but to me death is so much more. It’s an ending to a certain things life..and an end to their joy. I am not one who has experienced the emotion joy and instead have experienced loneliness and anger. Speaking of anger I’m beginning to understand the concept of it more, anger in my opinion is when you feel an unexplainable bout of rage. I’m constantly angry for some reason?

”tears falling down
At the party
Saddest little baby in the room
Fears don’t- fears don’t get me started
I gain a little gray hair
For every scare you
Share.”

they call me the crybaby.. I suppose I am but their words still hurt. My actual name is..mumble’kit. I don’t talk very loud so I apologize..I don’t like talking much..nor do I like interacting with others.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 22nd, 2023 at 07:14 PM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 01:22 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Can't have Kat doing all the work

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 16th, 2023, 09:16 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:23 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Name:Fadingkit
Description: small kit with black fur and yellow eyes
Personality: nice, cute, very edible, cold hearted
mention: @/Dark @/Rose pick my cat please

Do you feel that? The gnawing ache? It's... Inescapable.
Fadingecho

@Dark @Rose

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; November 17th, 2023 at 02:12 AM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 05:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

katpeek

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 19th, 2023, 06:37 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Blazingkit>Paw>BlazingDawn

Blazingkit took one glance at the world and decided it was hers. Every cat, every mouse, everything would be hers. Blazing kit is a cool mix of her parents.

Along her time of life, she will meet DF cats who embrace her idea of owning the world of cats, training her to do so. Blazingkit looks up to Dawnstar,
and will follow her around to listen and learn in her own little way. Her personality is strong, lively and commanding. Blazing tilts her head slightly to the side when she talks, adding edge or sassyness to her voice. (Don't tell Taker, but I might want Dawnstar as a mentor)

Speed: ●●●●○
Intelligence:●●●●○
Humor: ●●●○○
Love for clan: ●●●●●
Confidence: ●●●●●
Empathy:●●○○○
Creativity: ●●●●○

Rp example: Blazingkit's gaze traveled over her siblings, her expression calm and collected. Her grey fur shining in the dim light. 'I'll have all of this one day. All for me.' She thought as her eyes flickered around the Shadowclan camp then back to her siblings.

(I have nothing else-)
@Rose @Dark

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; December 25th, 2023 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Yes
Old November 25th, 2023, 03:22 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
waves this around
there's now 13 slots
POOR LARKFIRE-

(Is this gonna be two litters, or just one?)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old November 25th, 2023, 03:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
POOR LARKFIRE-

(Is this gonna be two litters, or just one?)
Just one!!

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 25th, 2023, 03:25 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Just one!!

Oh Starclan

Pronouns page
Old November 25th, 2023, 04:18 PM
death incarnate

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default i was a boy, and i was good

but there are witches in these woods. . .

newtkit . newtpaw . newtshade
future puurks: herbal knowledge tIII, shadow fiend, mind reader, silver tongue
a stocky dark grey tabby with silver patches and fiery amber eyes.

EARLY LIFE - morbid fascination.

newtkit learns early that sometimes it’s easier to fade into the background of life. born right in the middle of the litter, it seems by fate for newtkit to have a paw in two worlds. darkfall and larkfire are unable to tell the gender of the kitten, and with 12 other kits it’s hardly a concern. a mere background character, that is what newtkit decides it will be.
unfortunately, one can only lie in wait for so long. an odd interest catches the youth up like a spider’s web, and they begin their slip into sadistic tendencies. a small mouse makes its way into the nursery by sheer misfortune, and newtkit is the first to pounce. the poor creature is treated like a toy to experiment with and bat around. but that’s merely normal cat behavior, isn’t it?
it only slips deeper from there, with his interest in death and life growing. silently, with an odd skill at disappearing into the shadowed corners of the camp, newtkit watches his mother’s work with herbs with a silent and unknown intrigue- especially when something calls for any matter of toxin or poison.
newtkit takes it upon himself to. . . learn how the body works, what makes it tick, what shuts it down. perhaps they ask larkfire to show them what plants to avoid. for cautions sake, of course.
carefully cataloguing each new plant they learn, either by being taught or by spying observing, newtkit keeps their knowledge neatly tucked away for themself, hoping they will one day have a chance to experiment.

apprenticed with its siblings, newtpaw finds a whole new world waiting for it beyond the camp. new plants- some benign, some interesting -new secrets, and. . . new prey. newtpaw takes a shine to hunting immediately, though their preference for tormenting prey before killing it seems to be a cause for concern, to say the least.
becoming close with another apprentice*, newtpaw and their friend are almost inseparable. oddly, however, their friend seems to be getting sick quite frequently, each time a new toxin. more a lab rat than companion, newtpaw sees them as merely a means to an end and a good opportunity to expand their knowledge. it’s not like there’s any place for over-eager optimists in shadowclan anyway. it’s doing them all a favor.
one day, newtpaw has pushed the limits too far. his ‘friend’s body has taken too much stress, and this last experiment shuts it down completely. newtpaw buries their friend just outside of shadowclan territory and returns alone. remorseful? yes. but guilty. . . no.
nothing can stand in the way of progress.

* possibly a sibling for extra drama. if so, it would end up very similar to “edward” by american murder song. if one of the players of the kits begins to lose interest, this might be a good in-lore way to have them go missing. i don’t think it would ever be their intention to cause their sibling’s death, but it would be a core moment if they got away with it.

from there, we shall see what happens in character for newt.

BASIC INFO - who are you really?

NAME(S):
newtkit
newtpaw - newtshade (future)

NICKNAMES:
newts, noot, nute

GENDER + PRONOUNS:
intersex - unlabeled - it/they/he/any

TRAITS:
observant + intelligent + inquisitive
apathetic = quiet = reserved
obsessive - compulsive - cynical

DISORDERS/COMPLICATIONS:
obsessive compulsive disorder

VOICE CLAIM:
dangerouslyfunny

DYNAMIC WITH LARKFIRE:
newtkit is fascinated by larkfire’s knowledge and resilience, and seeks to learn from her as much as he can. while he tries not to be a nuisance, he is often silently following her or looming around, merely watching. perhaps he has a habit of sneaking up on her silently and startling her by asking a question.

DYNAMIC WITH DARKFALL:
while larkfire is fascinating to the small lad, darkfall is equally intriguing. though newtkit doesn’t often hunt down his father, he will sometimes seek him out to ask questions about the clan and the enforcers, and will frequently ask him to tell it stories.

AESTHETICS:
overcast skies, frozen sheets of snow, smoke on a grey sky, fog, a stream in the middle of winter, deep caves, blood on snow, frosted flowers.

PLAYLIST:
the woods - san fermin
edward - american murder song
zydrate anatomy - repo! the genetic opera
killer - hoosiers
dead inside - younger hunger
puppet loosely strung - the correspondents
bernadette - iamx
ain’t no rest for the wicked - cage the elephant

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"That's more motivation than I've ever heard from you. . . well, if you won't say it, I will. Good-bye, Zagreus."

Last edited by redshiftreign; December 22nd, 2023 at 04:51 PM.