Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:04 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 06:36 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:04 AM

Old May 3rd, 2024, 03:51 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

[ @Fish @Dust ]

Fallenwish heard her named called for an herb patrol. She hoped she would be able to do that soon. Before then, she was good with getting the plants.

She looked at her two patrolmates, who had already gathered. she padded up. "I'm ready." She hoped they wouldn't notice her leg and slow down, but she was sure they were intielligent enough not to do that.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:41 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Branchpaw

The apprentice's ears perked up when he heard the call of another patrol. Standing up, Branchpaw shook his pelt and emerged from the shades of the camp clearing over to the gathering cats. Hearing as more was called, there was a feeling he thought he wasn't on one of them, until the last second. It may be more interesting if Mousepaw was here... but oh well. He approached Berrypaw and Mistyshard quickly after his zoom out for a second, mumbling "Sorry." But now he's ready. He wasn't too late, was he?

@SentimentalSquid @starry sorry for being late QQ
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:39 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Furious. Furious at Mistyshard for sending her off on a useless outing, furious at herself for taking forever to find one stupid flower that probably wasn't even that useful to begin with. Yeah, it was definitely way too late by the time she showed back up at camp.

"Mistyshard. Hey. This was all I could find." Redmire set the flower down at the medicine cat's paws. "I tried to look, but there's not a lot down at the beach right now."

[ +1 poppy flower @starry ]
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUE DATE: MAY 21ST BY 11:59PM EST
LAST DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: MAY 24TH BY 11:59PM EST
PREFERRED DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: MAY 19TH BY 11:59PM EST

IF YOUR CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, HAVE THEM COME SPEAK TO DUSKLION IN CHARACTER TO PROVIDE AN IN CHARACTER EXCUSE.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Time for patrols. Despite everything going on - the recent attack on her life, her brother's dark orders, the way her claws had... Dusklion swallowed thickly and padded out from the warrior's den and over to the base of the Floodstone. Her blue eyes darted around the Clan, picking out who was around and who wasn't.

"RiverClan! Patrols're goin' out. Keep an ear open for your name. I want these done in a timely fashion."

[ SEDGEWATER VALLEY PATROL - WINDCLAN BORDER ]
"Owltalon, take Cormorantpaw 'n Fallenwish with you to the WindClan border. Remember - we don't need more issues with the rabbits, so keep your noses out of their business."
[ @Marigoldwhisper @iliri @Aolani ]

[ SMALLPINES PATROL - THUNDERCLAN BORDER ]
"I'll be takin' Talonpaw, Stickpaw, 'n Wrenpaw with me to Smallpines. We can even fine tune some battle moves along the way if you three want." She would've been worried about taking apprentices if two of them weren't already nearly full grown. So technically it was just like one apprentice. Her brother had also said he wanted a high rank or Lionheart to be on all patrols to WindClan or ThunderClan, and she didn't want to overwork Breezy.
[ @Ian @stag @Neptune. - two birds with one stone; they'll be finding a body! ]

[ SALTMEADOW MARSH - SHADOWCLAN BORDER ]
"Swirls-" Her heart did a flip as she called for the older warrior, suddenly feeling self-conscious. "...can you take Wisteriawren 'n Starlin'flight to ShadowClan's border? I trust that you'll teach our newcomer how to accurately mark borders." And show her that not all of Clan life was so... bloody.
[ @Dust @Rose @Tiabirb ]

[TERRITORY HUNTING PATROL ]
"Dunepounce, bring Eaglepaw with you to the territory 'n see if you two can track down some prey. Keep an eye out for anythin' suspicious in the territory, too..." Her thoughts were on Rushwater while she spoke, knowing they still hadn't gotten any closer to what had happened to him.
[ @beau @Mica ]

[ HAVEN SPRINGS HUNTING PATROL ]
"Troutstone, lead a huntin' patrol to Haven Springs with your apprentice Sunsetpaw 'n take Orchidpaw with you too. Make sure to brush up on their skills if you need to." She hadn't seen much of the tom's other apprentice, Summerpaw. Hmm, definitely wanted to keep an eye on that.
[ @MockingRabbit @Minkuu @Morrigan ]

[ LIONSBEACH HUNTING PATROL ]
"Mornin'mimic 'n Mudsmoke, I want you to head out to Lionsbeach 'n see if there's any seagulls you can catch - or maybe even a crab or two. Careful of their snappers, though."
[ @Ladiebugg @burntToast ]

[ SLEEPY THICKET HUNTING PATROL ]
"Hollytail, you'll be takin' Heroneye 'n Rainin'paw with you to Sleepy Thicket to hunt." The new apprentice would need another mentor since Appleberry's exile - perhaps putting him with a patrol of two other warriors would start to give her some options she could pitch to Fades.
[ @Snowyfeathr @Fits @Yoshdo ]

[ RUGGED RANGE HUNTING PATROL ]
"Lastly, Drizzlesnow, take out Pigeonpelt 'n Birdsnow to Lion- I mean, Rugged Range." She had to remember that not everyone in the Clan still thought of it as Lionsrange. She was... hesitant to put Birdsnow on a patrol, but she had started to look healthier, and it was getting close to the time when Fades would reassess her place in the Clan. A patrol should be a good first baby step.
[ @paris @Blazing @poppy ]

With the patrols done and set out, the deputy searched the crowd for her group of 'paws that she had called forward. It was a patrol to refresh the scent markers, yes, but it was also a time to figure out where these 'paws' heads were after that... meeting.

Last edited by taillow; May 11th, 2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:30 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren was unsure what she was meant to feel like. She was still a little shocked, and felt kind of unsure where she fit in this Clan, but the underlying determination to have this home was a larger drive. So when Dusklion called her name, the ex-kittypet found herself inching over. Swirls? Who was that? And Starlingflight? Wisteriawren didn't know how to find them - so hopefully they'd find her?

[ @Dust - Cherryswirl / @Tiabirb - Starlingflight ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:44 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
57/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

A border patrol. Ok, sure. But with Dusklion? Ok, fine, maybe Wren didn't exactly hate her anymore, but she was still annoying. Besides, she could keep an eye on her this way, plus, she'd promised some battle training on the way so there's that. Cool. Anyway... Wren wanders over to the deputy and sits to wait for the rest of the patrol, absently grooming the fur on her chest so she wouldn't have to speak at all. Deputy or not, standing up for her at the last meeting or not, Wren will not show more respect than showing up right away for the patrol and the briefest nods in greeting. She hasn't earned more than that in Wren's eyes.

[ @taillow // @Ian // @stag. ]
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:51 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Considering the fact that her previous patrol was far overdue seeing that she was so quickly put in another one wasn't surprising, only this time she'd actually commit to the date and hopefully the other patrol members would do the same.

She sat where all eyes could see and looked for the cats that the deputy had called. Oh! One of them was her apprentice, how fitting. She found herself looking forward to the patrol despite the danger that sat deep in the pit of her stomach.

She waited patiently, a small little smile creasing her warm features.

| Cormorantpaw - @iliri Fallenwish @Aolani |

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 11th, 2024, 02:21 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Hearing his name called for a patrol, mudsmoke immediately made his way over to the floodstone. Crazy how he was chosen for another patrol after his last one being very....um very overdue you might say. It didn't matter, this time it was hunting and gosh did Mudsmoke love hunting. Plus there was only one other cat going with him, mornin'mimic was it? He hadn't spoken to them before but he was sure he'd get to know them on this patrol.

Hopefully this time someone he took the initiative to talk to didn't end up executed like......a frown formed on his face as he thought about his clanmate well now dead clanmate. Fogmuzzle hadn't been a bad cat, he had spoken to them before but maybe he was wrong. The whole execution still rubbed him the wrong way and he hated thinking about, trying to clear his head he looked up once more scanning the crowd of nearby cats for his patrolmate. Hopefully she didn't get here to late, one bad patrol to his name was bad enough having to wouldn't be the best.

TAGS:
- morning'mimic [ @Ladiebugg ]

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; May 11th, 2024 at 02:43 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:07 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

If she hadn't already known that call was for patrols, Swirls would have been more apprehensive as she double-timed it over to the patrol spot to greet her company. Ooh? She had the new one & ol' starling today, huh? Giving a brief look around and landing on the unfamiliar pelt (looked like Starling hadn't gather yet, or was just avoiding her gaze heh ), Swirls took a moment to steel herself before she approached with a friendly smile,

"Wisteriawren?" She meowed inquisitively, "I don't think we've had a chance to meet yet, I'm Cherryswirl - it's nice to finally meet you." Well... Considering her arrival had only just been announced at the last meeting... "Doesn't look like Starlingflight is here just yet, so we'll wait before heading out to the border. Did you.." Swirls searched the young cats face momentarily,

"Did you have any questions before we set out? I know this all must be a lot to new clanmates."

[ @Tiabirb - Starlingflight | @Rose - Wisteriawren ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:14 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 68/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dusklion - @taillow ] [Dunepounce - @beau ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw padded over to Dusklion as patrols were announced, the molly's twitchy mood elevating slightly at the idea of going out on patrol. Stars, she loved patrols. Getting out of camp, seeing the territory... it made the exhaustion and paranoia fade away for a little while. Eaglepaw gave Dusklion a tired--but no less genuine--smile. "Righto, Dusklion." She mewed, then headed over to the side to await Dunepounce.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~