Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:15 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM

Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:26 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
early in the morning dragonstar woke quickly and looked around her den the dark surroundings made her sad, then she had an idea she looked outside to she magpiepaw in her den thinking she was asleep and didn't want to wake her so early in the morning. she walked into the warm sun that was coming over the horizon and daddled outside the camp and found a nice stick and walked back inside her den.she made a small flame seting the stick on fire lighting up the den.
after that she wint into the app den to wake magpiepaw."wake up sleepyhead" she said.
Magpiepaw was still half-asleep when she smelled an unknown scent from somewhere outside the apprentice den. Her natural anxiety combined with the fact she was now living in a still unfamilar place sent her on edge, and she begrudgingly and slowly woke herself up. She almost screamed when Dragonstar came in with a "Wake up sleepyhead." as a greeting, but managed to silence it.
The apprentice bit back a yawn as she greeted her leader with a quiet "Morning, Dragonstar." and instead shook her sore limbs, stretching and giving a pleased sigh when she felt the tension in her muscles fade away.
Now alert and well awoken, she looked up to Dragonstar. "So, what shall we do first ? Hunting, or looking with that Lightiningta-scale guy ?"
As she walked alongside the other cat, she did a double take when she saw a strange light inside the leader's den ... was it ... fire ? She immediately tensed up, and she was about to shout and run in panic, when she remembered what Dragonstar had told her the night before. The young she-cat visibly relaxed after this near meltdown, and took a deep breath, waiting for her leader's decision.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

name Flyingspirit
rank warrior
looks black fur green eyes
likes skyhunting
dislikes land hunting
mate N/A
kits N/A
littermate N/A
personality Kind and nice
enemys N/A

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

"we'll hunt on the way there.' dragonstar said walking out of the camp."oh wait" she said running back into the den to out the fire out.
after walking a while at the ending of the northern part of the terr. "we should
hunt now"dragonstar said looking for scents and quickly finding one. she follow it to a plump pigeon and caught it.
after eating and walking a bit more a storm cloud gray tom jumped down from a tree"hello lightningscale"dragonstar said."same to you dragonfire"he said.
"its dragnstar now and this is magpiepaw"dragonstar said looking at magpiepaw
"wait...you started a clan"lightningscale shuttered."yes i am wholud you like to join?"dragonstar asked."dragonSTAR you know you didnt need to ask me of course ill join!"lightningscale said happily

(flyingspirt will be joining soon hopefully in one to two threads a.k.a rainbowsprinklestar)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:16 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
"we'll hunt on the way there.' dragonstar said walking out of the camp."oh wait" she said running back into the den to out the fire out.
after walking a while at the ending of the northern part of the terr. "we should
hunt now"dragonstar said looking for scents and quickly finding one. she follow it to a plump pigeon and caught it.
after eating and walking a bit more a storm cloud gray tom jumped down from a tree"hello lightningscale"dragonstar said."same to you dragonfire"he said.
"wait...you started a clan"lightningscale shuttered."yes i am wholud you like to join?"dragonstar asked."dragonSTAR you know you didnt need to ask me of course ill join!"lightningscale said happily

(flyingspirt will be joining soon hopefully in one to two threads a.k.a rainbowsprinklestar)

"Alright, sounds like a plan !" The young molly said. The apprentice then nearly stumbled on her own paws when Dragonstar ran back to her den.

When Dragonstar gave her cue to start hunting, Magpiepaw excitedly searched for the scent of possible prey in their surroundings. She gaped at her leader when she caught the pigeon, they ate a bit, and after that Magpiepaw quickly went back to what she was supposed to be doing. After a while, she managed to catch a vole. Dragonstar had been right : the prey around here seemed like it hadn't seen any cats in a long time. She went back to meet with the other she-cat, the freshly caught rodent hanging from her mouth. It wasn't much, but she was still an apprentice.
When she got back a gray tom had jumped right in front of Dragonstar. He didn't seem aggressive, so the young she-cat approached the both of them.
She let Dragonstar make the introductions and talk with ...oh, so this was Lightningscale. She debated wether or not talking to him right now would be the right time, but she shook her head. If they were going to be clanmates, they would have to talk to each other. Why not start now ?

"Hi. As Dragonstar said, I am Magpiepaw. You must be Lightningscale, right ? Dragonstar told me about you." She meowed.

(Ok. Maybe you should bump Chameleon (RainbowSprinkleStar) when the time comes for Flyingspirit to be introduced. )

Old October 24th, 2017, 08:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Flyingspirit stood by the border hoping to join the clan, but not tresspass. (Next time, pls mention/quote me)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
"Alright, sounds like a plan !" The young molly said. The apprentice then nearly stumbled on her own paws when Dragonstar ran back to her den.

When Dragonstar gave her cue to start hunting, Magpiepaw excitedly searched for the scent of possible prey in their surroundings. She gaped at her leader when she caught the pigeon, they ate a bit, and after that Magpiepaw quickly went back to what she was supposed to be doing. After a while, she managed to catch a vole. Dragonstar had been right : the prey around here seemed like it hadn't seen any cats in a long time. She went back to meet with the other she-cat, the freshly caught rodent hanging from her mouth. It wasn't much, but she was still an apprentice.
When she got back a gray tom had jumped right in front of Dragonstar. He didn't seem aggressive, so the young she-cat approached the both of them.
She let Dragonstar make the introductions and talk with ...oh, so this was Lightningscale. She debated wether or not talking to him right now would be the right time, but she shook her head. If they were going to be clanmates, they would have to talk to each other. Why not start now ?

"Hi. As Dragonstar said, I am Magpiepaw. You must be Lightningscale, right ? Dragonstar told me about you." She meowed.

(Ok. Maybe you should bump Chameleon (RainbowSprinkleStar) when the time comes for Flyingspirit to be introduced. )

''hello magpiepaw nice to meet you"lightningscale said."we should start heading back i dont know about you but i have sum stuff to do like teaching you shyhunting"dragonstar said looking at magpiepaw and started walking to the terr.

So did they bury you?
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Flyingspirit stood by the border hoping to join the clan, but not tresspass. (Next time, pls mention/quote me)
as they walk towards dragonclan lightningscale sees the leaves rustle "dragonstar theirs something in that bush over there."lightningscale said pointing with his tail. dragonstar stopped and walked in the direction he was pointing."who are you?"she asked. lightningscale walked to the bush to see a black she-cat with wings.

So did they bury you?
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

as they walk towards dragonclan lightningscale sees the leaves rustle "dragonstar theirs something in that bush over there."lightningscale said pointing with his tail. dragonstar stopped and walked in the direction he was pointing."who are you?"she asked. lightningscale walked to the bush to see a black she-cat with wings.
Flyingspirit glanced up,” I’m umm...Flyingspirit. Is this Dragonclan?” She asked. He prayed to Starclan or whatever there ancesestors were that it was Dragonclan.

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Flyingspirit glanced up,” I’m umm...Flyingspirit. Is this Dragonclan?” She asked. He prayed to Starclan or whatever there ancesestors were that it was Dragonclan.
"yes this is dragonclan im dragonstar leader of dragonclan hello flyingspirit would you like to join us"she said so far dragonclan has been doing well and was glad to have more cats join.

So did they bury you?
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"yes this is dragonclan im dragonstar leader of dragonclan hello flyingspirit would you like to join us"she said so far dragonclan has been doing well and was glad to have more cats join.
Flyingspirit nodded,” Yes please. If you’ll have me.” She meowed.