Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old December 31st, 2017, 05:47 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
"Hey! It'll be okay!" He said looking at Magpiepaw. "I'm sure that won't happen." He smiled at her, trying to stay positive.
Magpiepaw took in the other apprentice's words and smiled back a little, though her ears were still crouched down.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We just got some healthy warriors after all ..." She looked at the other cats yet again. "Sorry about that ..." She murmured.

Old December 31st, 2017, 05:58 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post
Magpiepaw took in the other apprentice's words and smiled back a little, though her ears were still crouched down.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We just got some healthy warriors after all ..." She looked at the other cats yet again. "Sorry about that ..." She murmured.
"It's okay, we all have our moments.--
Er, not that was a bad thing to do!" He said. He gave himself a mental smack. 'Trappedpaw you idiot!' he thought.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 31st, 2017, 06:03 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
"It's okay, we all have our moments.--
Er, not that was a bad thing to do!" He said. He gave himself a mental smack. 'Trappedpaw you idiot!' he thought.
Magpiepaw couldn't help but chuckle. "Well it's true, I suppose, but you gotta admit that wasn't something really .... let's say ... dignified." She grinned, her ears moving up again.

"Starclan's kits ... me waking up in that way, and now this ... I must look like some kind of mouse-brained kit to you." She playfully moved her head to the side while looking Trappedpaw in the eyes, having retrieved her good mood.

Last edited by PeaFlower; January 1st, 2018 at 11:36 AM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 06:37 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Magpiepaw couldn't help but chuckle. "Well it's true, I suppose, but you gotta admit that wasn't something really .... let's say ... dignified." She grinned, her ears moving up again.

"Starclan's kits ... me waking up in that way, and now this ... I must look like some kind of mouse-brained kit to you." She playfully moved her head to the side while looking Trappedpaw in the yes, having retrieved her good mood.
"No, you look like a very smart apprentice." He said. "And hey, if you wanna talk about bad, I've been with you all day, so you've probably noticed how much of a pain in the tail I am." He joked. But, he wasn't really joking..

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; December 31st, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
"Yeah. This clan is growing so fast ... It still feels like I'm dreaming sometimes ... that maybe I lost consciousness once I stepped out of my old clan's territory ..." The she-cat thought aloud, watching each and every cat that were receiving their ceremonies.

-

The Medicine cat chose to let that conversation slide, and instead started to arrange the herbs.
"Alright, try to classify them by sizes." Swiftowl meowed. "Especially with the comfrey roots. And put the smaller ones on the front, that way they're the ones that will be put in use first, and the bigger ones will be used for emergency or act as a reserve should we run out of them. But the same can be done for any other herbs, of course." He rambled on, doing what he was explaining as he walked around the den, trying to find the perfect spot to stock each herbs.
She nodded,” Makes sense.” She began to sort them by size. She wasn’t even seven moons, she hoped she’d finish her training before he went to Starclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:35 AM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
"No, you look like a very smart apprentice." He said. "And hey, if you wanna talk about bad, I've been with you all day, so you've probably noticed how much of a pain in the tail I am." He joked. But, he wasn't really joking..
The she-cat smiled a bit at the compliment, but frowned when she heard the next thing that came out of Trappedpaw's mouth. "A pain in the tail ? What do you mean ? You're one of the most agreeable and sensible cats I've met." She said in full honesty, looking him in the eyes yet again, this time with a determined gaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She nodded,” Makes sense.” She began to sort them by size. She wasn’t even seven moons, she hoped she’d finish her training before he went to Starclan.
"Good, if it makes sense to you then you'll remember it better. And it's an important thing to remember. Efficiency can save lives. Quite literally so." Swiftowl almost chuckled at his somewhat dark joke bust restrained himself. He had seen so many cats die during his life, but he had to keep in mind his apprentice wasn't as used to it as he was, and death still meant a great deal to her, even if she were to deny it. She was still young, after all.

Old January 1st, 2018, 11:42 AM
joe mama

Quote:
The she-cat smiled a bit at the compliment, but frowned when she heard the next thing that came out of Trappedpaw's mouth. "A pain in the tail ? What do you mean ? You're one of the most agreeable and sensible cats I've met." She said in full honesty, looking him in the eyes yet again, this time with a determined gaze.

-

"Good, if it makes sense to you then you'll remember it better. And it's an important thing to remember. Efficiency can save lives. Quite literally so." Swiftowl almost chuckled at his somewhat dark joke bust restrained himself. He had seen so many cats die during his life, but he had to keep in mind his apprentice wasn't as used to it as he was, and death still meant a great deal to her, even if she were to deny it. She was still young, after all.
Trappedpaw smiled and said; "Thank you.." He didn't believe that he wasn't a pain in the tail.
But, she did.

Old January 1st, 2018, 12:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

She was glad she hadn’t had to deal with an injury alone yet, but when would she deal with an injury in general. She wanted to know.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:27 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"killa(i forgot the name one is red something and dont remember the other....sorry)you will be known as (whatever it is)and deadly will be (redclaw or redwatcher i think)welcome to dragonclan"dragonstar said
-----------
Claw ~ Wing seemed happy with his new name, he'd glance at his sister who was now known as Stealth ~ Path. (Just changed her name Cause why not?) Which fit her greatly since she was very sneaky and barely leaves any pawprints in her path.
Stealth ~ Path dipped her head in appreciation of her new name. She'd pad away from her brother and greeting the other new warriors.
(Happy New Year )
Feels Like I'm On The Edge Right Now. I Wish That I Could Say I'm Proud. I'm Sorry That I Let You Down. Let You Down. All These Voices In My Head Get Loud. I Wish I Could Shut Them Out. I'm Sorry That I Let You Down. L-L-Let You Down.
Yeah, I guess I'm A Disappointment Doing Everything I Can, I Don't Wanna Make You Disappointed It's Annoying. I Just Wanna Make You Feel Like Everything I Ever Did Wasn't Ever Trya Make An Issue For You. But I Guess The More You Thought About Everything You Were Never Even Wrong In The First Place, Right? Yeah, I'ma Just Ignore You.
~Let You Down By: NF
Old January 1st, 2018, 04:50 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Deadly thought he could do the same thing, but with a little twist. He glimpsed at the nursery.
'Talking to kits can't be hard.' He considered.
He dragged his paws towards the large den, he shivered viewing the misty breath that exited out of his nostrils. At last, he made it to the entrance of the den, peeking his head threw. Sighing he'd entered the den seeing the small white kit.
"Hello." He'd flick an ear.
(He doesn't have much experience with kits)
Feels Like I'm On The Edge Right Now. I Wish That I Could Say I'm Proud. I'm Sorry That I Let You Down. Let You Down. All These Voices In My Head Get Loud. I Wish I Could Shut Them Out. I'm Sorry That I Let You Down. L-L-Let You Down.
Yeah, I guess I'm A Disappointment Doing Everything I Can, I Don't Wanna Make You Disappointed It's Annoying. I Just Wanna Make You Feel Like Everything I Ever Did Wasn't Ever Trya Make An Issue For You. But I Guess The More You Thought About Everything You Were Never Even Wrong In The First Place, Right? Yeah, I'ma Just Ignore You.
~Let You Down By: NF