Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old November 7th, 2023, 09:14 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default don't come crying to me. [p]

ARCHIVE NUMBER: 1
DATE OF ARCHIVE: XX/XX/XXXX
LOCATION OF ARCHIVE: Dark Forest: Archives

MUMBLEPAW….

The scent that fills his lungs is that of death and festering corpses. It’s one that is not unfamiliar to them. The calico knows where they are before fang even opens his eyes. He senses another figure here as well, snake wasn’t alone. When was he ever in this place? Green eyes slowly opened to see that cat again. The figure that had taunted him not so long ago. No, why were they here? Was fang not good enough to reach the Stars That Guide? The cat in front of him speaks as they rise to full stand, now feeling a cold substance running down fang's neck. The wound, it never healed? No, that was right. Wounds never heal here…

You must be confused. Oh, so confused, on why you are here and not that starry landscape across the border? They didn’t want you. That simple, who would want someone who thinks they are so important to those above? Stars, you really thought that, didn’t you? Wow, just wow!” Another taunt. He was doing this on purpose. Mumblepaw is silent, breathing was hard enough as is, he didn’t want to fight a useless battle. They didn’t want you…

The learner is still silent as a loud, long cackle leaves the blind cats maw. The blood dripping from fang’s wound now the sound he grappled onto to stay focused and think through it all. Ears perked at full attention. The cat grew closer as he circled Mumblepaw. Gingerfrost. I’m in The Starless Stalks now, what would he think of me? His murderers, still on the loose and running his former settlement. Mumblepaw twists his head towards where the cat was finishing his few circles. The words didn’t form in time before the cat spoke. “Stars, who would think a leader’s child would be so… pathetic. You are just a useless flesh ball, are you not? Wow...

Mumblepaw knows his claws dig into the earth, below the forming puddle of dark matter that spilled from the bite marks on their neck. The cat laughs again, empty eye sockets not providing Mumblepaw with enough information. He didn’t know this cat…why were after fang though? What sick amount of joy did he get from tormenting snake like this. But the figure stepped in front of it.

Go on now, go and discover the place, enjoy it. You’re stuck here, might as well get to know the hell hole” Rage bubbles up in the ginger and grey tom. The cat’s figure shakes as they giggle at his own statement. Mumblepaw digs their claws even deeper into the ground, taking a few steps backwards as the figure leaves the area. Tail giving a sarcastic wave Mumblepaw makes out the words.

I’ll be back. Next time I won't be so kind as to leave you alive…” The calico doesn’t understand the remark, he was already dead, was fang not? It decided to move though, they weren't so keen on finding out if cats could die…again.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen