Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:28 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Stonefrost, a dark gray and black she-cat with white speckled on her face, stepped out into the area with a crazed grin on her face. She spoke to every cat there. "I am Stonefrost, there will be more like me here soon enough, but for now, just hear me." her cold, slick voice rung out. "You all likely desire something, power, revenge, maybe you wish to become a better warrior, maybe you doubt your someones ability to lead, maybe you want to take their place or have the power to choose someone else, someone better." the words slithered over her tongue yet were still strong enough to be heard well. "Here is where you will be trained, this is where you will be taught the skills that you were not taught as an apprentice. What you will learn here is how to be elite." She closed her maw and swished her tail, signifying that her speech was over with.

(I didn't mean to post this, oops, sorry if yall don't want to participate in her little speech thing. ALSO this is open of course)
Grandpaw looked in awe at the Dark Forest cat. Power! he thought. She said power! He needed to listen to her every word. I must be trained. I need power! He set his mind onto listening to Stonefrost's every word. The thirst for power raged in his head. If what she said was true, he would be so important... He could choose someone better to lead his Clan! But is it loyal to do this Grandpaw? asked the worrisome part of his mind. Yes, he thought back. And it's good for me.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:29 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
@BILL. @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Cindercloud777

Stonefrost's face developed a wild grin, she was enjoying this, her many moons of excluding herself from the normal activities of dark forest warriors made her forget what living cats were like. They are so feisty, so much fun, I can tell that I will enjoy this. She held back an evil snicker to say "relax children, you all seem to not want to be here, yet you are all here for a reason. Am I wrong? You will get used to this place, you may even learn to enjoy it. I've watched many different types of cats here and one thing is for sure, they all walk away with something they didn't have before." She turned her icy-hot gaze towards Darkbelly as chilled words came from her mouth "whether someone dies or not is your choice, you could kill them yourselves or let them die. Just remember that nobody lives forever."

Dawn'Paw listened silently before she also stated her opinion."Sometimes you will have to choose who to kill or save, if you think about it when we go into battle the fleabags are going to try and kill you, so who's to say that you weren't defending yourself when you 'Accidentally' killed them?". Although she was a mere apprentice she barely knew what mercy or love felt like, she remembered all the words she's ever been told all flow into her mind,as the icy and deadly words came out her mouth.

@BILL. @Cindercloud777

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 2nd, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:57 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Feline View Post
@pomegranate
"Hello, Shatteredbreeze! I can't wait to begin training!" she squeaked excitedly. "What are we going to learn today?" she
asked.
(umm, should we continue in Darkforest training?)
(Yep! Sorry uwu

Shatteredbreeze looked down in disdain. The small kit was all bundled up, and Shatteredbreeze retched in her mouth at the sight of the tiny apprentice. Was she really this desperate to have chosen... this? Disgusting.
“Shut up and don’t talk so loud. Many cats here don’t appreciate kits squealing.” She hissed, her old, crooked whiskers twitching. Her eyes narrowed, before swatting the apprentice over the ears lightly with her paws. “So what has your pathetic mentor taught you already? I hope they taught you something by now, although you living cats aren’t exactly the smartest.” She growled.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 2nd, 2019, 05:03 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

(Yep! Sorry uwu

Shatteredbreeze looked down in disdain. The small kit was all bundled up, and Shatteredbreeze retched in her mouth at the sight of the tiny apprentice. Was she really this desperate to have chosen... this? Disgusting.

“Shut up and don’t talk so loud. Many cats here don’t appreciate kits squealing.” She hissed, her old, crooked whiskers twitching. Her eyes narrowed, before swatting the apprentice over the ears lightly with her paws. “So what has your pathetic mentor taught you already? I hope they taught you something by now, although you living cats aren’t exactly the smartest.” She growled.
"Well, Fallenjump and me explored the territory, and worked a bit on hunting, but not too much fighting, I taught myself this!, though!" Stormpaw found a decent sized log, about the shape of a cat. She chomped down quickly on where the neck would be, as hard as she could. "Is that could?" she whispered.

Last edited by Gold; April 2nd, 2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 10:12 PM

My Mood: Tired

Nightclaw began to grow bored of the apprentice and cast one more look at her. "An awful snarky one, aren't you? Your whining makes you sound like a pitiful kit. If you continue to talk like that, your throat may very well be torn to shreds. A shame if that were to happen." He stated in a bored tone before shrugging off the young she-cat and returning his gaze upon Darkbelly. "You only know one side of the story. I'd hardly deem that enough." The tall tom narrowed his eyes at Stonefrost, giving a nod in agreement. She was right. They were all brought here for the same reason, of course. "I cannot promise you the safety of others. Their actions are their own. Cats will be wounded and many will be killed.. Such is the price of war." Nightclaw's eyes wandered across the cats in the area; falling upon Grandpaw and Dawnpaw for a moment. It was almost as if he found the young ones to be useless. "There's no place for weakness in our ranks. If you do well here, you will survive. When our rebellion succeeds, you all will stand with us as we lay claim to the forest."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee , @BILL. , @Cave , @Silver Something
Old April 3rd, 2019, 12:17 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Nightclaw began to grow bored of the apprentice and cast one more look at her. "An awful snarky one, aren't you? Your whining makes you sound like a pitiful kit. If you continue to talk like that, your throat may very well be torn to shreds. A shame if that were to happen." He stated in a bored tone before shrugging off the young she-cat and returning his gaze upon Darkbelly. "You only know one side of the story. I'd hardly deem that enough." The tall tom narrowed his eyes at Stonefrost, giving a nod in agreement. She was right. They were all brought here for the same reason, of course. "I cannot promise you the safety of others. Their actions are their own. Cats will be wounded and many will be killed.. Such is the price of war." Nightclaw's eyes wandered across the cats in the area; falling upon Grandpaw and Dawnpaw for a moment. It was almost as if he found the young ones to be useless. "There's no place for weakness in our ranks. If you do well here, you will survive. When our rebellion succeeds, you all will stand with us as we lay claim to the forest."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee , @BILL. , @Cave , @Silver Something
Dawn'Paw sighed at Night'Claw's retort not in the mood anymore to deal with him."Yeah yeah sure, if you say so oh 'Great' one". She rolled her eyes as the saracastic words leaked out her mouth ignoring the pitiful and hateful glares she was getting from the Tom.Hearing his next words she narrowed her eyes slightly before she muttered."As long as I get what I want I don't care what you do..". Her fluffy tail twitched as the sick thoughts of battle filled her mind and a smirk formed on her face.

@Cave
@BILL.
@Silver Something

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 3rd, 2019, 03:17 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The brown somali mix woke up, scanning his surroundings. This...wasn't The apprentices den! What was this?- oh.
Timberpaw realized this was the dark forest, but why was he here? Looking at all the cats around him, clearing his throat as he saw a familiar cat. Dawnpaw? Shaking his head, he padded towards a grey and brown tom.
Worry filled his tone as he spoke. "Is this..the dark forest?" He questioned, his fur bristling. His ear flicked, feeling as if this random tom was dangerous.
"If so, why am I here?" He inquired, his brows furrowing slightly. But worry still filled his tone, backing up one step. Who knew if this tom would unsheath his claws and attack? Timber wouldn't take risky chances, looking down at his paw which still had marigold on it.
A question popped into his mind, what if they wanted to train him?
His nose scrunched up, his mouth forming into a slight cringe. That would be bad.
Feeling his claws flex into the ground, the apprentice stared at the feline, waiting for an answer.

@Coriander @EternalBlaze

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 3rd, 2019, 08:08 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The munchkin mix crept from behind the trees where his black and brown dappled pelt hid him well. Even though he had walked through this mud so many times he was surprised his paws weren’t webbed, his lip still curled in disgust. Thornblood’s golden eyes flickered with murderous delight. ‘Fresh blood.’ He would stick to the shadows, waiting for only the most attentive, focused students to spot him. The small tom refused to train anything less than the best. And this was the first step. To simply... wait.

[open for a few c:]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 4th, 2019, 12:02 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@BILL. @Silver Something @Cindercloud777

Stonefrost soon grew bored of the conversation, regardless of ethics or rank we all have a job to be doing right now. She let out an annoyed sigh, "if you have a mentor then I suggest you go to them now, sitting around and making arguments and mouse-brained comments aren't helping any of us." Her cold amber eyes shot into Dawnpaw's, she then turned her attention to Nightclaw. "Don't waste your breath on that one," she paused, switching to a soft whisper, "there's no point in arguing among our own ranks. Besides, we either learn through our heads or we learn by getting our tails bit, and she's clearly not the kind to listen well." She started walking off, tail in the air, "now I do believe we have some newbies to welcome," she purred like a drop of cold water on the back of one's neck.
Old April 4th, 2019, 12:11 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@BILL. @Silver Something @Cindercloud777

Stonefrost soon grew bored of the conversation, regardless of ethics or rank we all have a job to be doing right now. She let out an annoyed sigh, "if you have a mentor then I suggest you go to them now, sitting around and making arguments and mouse-brained comments aren't helping any of us." Her cold amber eyes shot into Dawnpaw's, she then turned her attention to Nightclaw. "Don't waste your breath on that one," she paused, switching to a soft whisper, "there's no point in arguing among our own ranks. Besides, we either learn through our heads or we learn by getting our tails bit, and she's clearly not the kind to listen well." She started walking off, tail in the air, "now I do believe we have some newbies to welcome," she purred like a drop of cold water on the back of one's neck.
Nightclaw's ear twitched, craning his head to gaze at Stonefrost. "Clearly." He repeated in agreement whilst giving a scoff. The tall warrior relished in the thought of inflicting pain upon the young apprentice, never truly having a soft spot for the younglings. He looked to the cats spoken to a moment before, eyes narrowing. He stalked off behind Stonefrost in silence, still awaiting the arrival of his desired apprentices. "The others sure enjoy taking their sweet time in getting here, don't they?" He murmured beside her in reference to their Dark Forest companions. 'They'll all be here soon. Those mouse-brains.' He slowly shook his head in annoyance. "That or they've decided to take their apprentices elsewhere already." The dark tom grumbled, still a little annoyed.

@Cave