by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 10:32 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM

Old July 18th, 2020, 06:33 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Just Veronica, No Monica. (Private Story Thing)

This is a story for myself between two of my new OCs, Veronica and Monica. Read it if you want,

Veronica's Looks: Long, curly, chestnut brown hair with small blonde highlights in it, Deep, hazel brown eyes, naturally red lips. Often wears black skinny jeans, cropped hoodies (oversized to make them long enough to seem like normal hoodie size), and regular tennis shoes.
Monica's Looks: Medium length, straight, blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, often wears oversized hoodies, knee length shorts, and black boots with heels.

Part One: Veronica
Veronica and Monica had been friends since they were Juniors in High School. It had been several years since then. They were now adults, living on their own. Veronica lived in a somewhat large apartment. It was all she could afford with her job and her student debt from college. While Monica had all her debt paid off and lived in her own house. It was because her parents were loaded and paid it for her, while Veronica's parents were.. well.. deceased. They died in a major car crash. She was just starting college when it happened. The voices roared in her ears, they only arrived when she heard the news. They had faded when she finished college and accepted their deaths. Monica did her best to comfort Veronica, it helped. Monica from then on visited Veronica as often as she could. Which was sweet but.. Monica was lesbian. And had a crush on Veronica. Veronica was bisexual but Monica just wasn't her type. Monica never gave up on trying to get Veronica to fall for her. But Monica was too clingy and got annoying sometimes. Veronica didn't like that. The voices had started up again and her suicidal tendencies did too, the voices never shut the hell up. They practically screamed and yelled at her all the time. Five months of agony and suffering later, they stopped. So did her tendencies. But what came was.. more clinginess from Monica. She was so much more clingy. She insisted on staying the night, EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. Veronica couldn't take it. Monica was so madly in love with Veronica, that Monica was driving herself insane. She had crazy ideas, like taking over the world together. Veronica hated it. Monica even started to create a song, filled with these crazy ideas. She would sing, "Just Veronica! Just Veronica! And Monica! The world is ours, forever! Taking over the world together! Just Veronica! Just Veronica! And Monica!" Monica sang it literally EVERYWHERE. Veronica hated it, Monica was driving her nuts. She couldn't take it.

Part 2 soon.

Baby, my phone!

Old July 18th, 2020, 06:55 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Just Veronica, No Monica. (Private Story Thing)

Part Two: Monica
Monica loved Veronica so much, but why couldn't she see it? Why did Veronica hate the song she wrote for Veronica and herself? She couldn't understand it. She thought Veronica loved her.. Veronica got so many certain.. looks.. from guys and girls alike. But Monica wanted Veronica all to herself. One day, she got an idea. It was so simple! Lock. Veronica. Away. Then she'd have Veronica ALL to herself! Brilliant! So she took Veronica to her house and into her basement. Veronica trusted Monica, of course. Until she locked the basement door, leaving Veronica inside. Monica giggled at her successful attempt, it was such a great idea! Veronica would be fine down there.. right? Well she was sure, there was nothing dangerous down there after all! She'd NEVER try do to anything wrong down there.. right? Of course she wouldn't! Veronica would LOVE Monica after this! She'd love her! Yes! It was such a great idea! Monica giggled evilly before singing, "Just Veronica! Just Veronica! And Monica!!" And off she went. Out to buy things to give Veronica.. some comfort. She'd love it down there! Well, she'd love it less than she would love Monica. Monica came back to her house eventually with bedding, food, and some water bottles. This would be easy. She carefully opened the door and tiptoed down the stairs. Veronica was asleep. Good. Monica laid out the bedding, set 2 water bottles and a plate of food next to Veronica, and headed back upstairs. Locking Veronica away from freedom. Once again. Monica slept and went to bring more food but Veronica lunged at Monica, Veronica had broken some of the plate and used it as a blade. Monica easily had dodged and pulled the plate out of her hand, "Aww, you wouldn't want to hurt the one you love, would you now, darling?" Monica threw the plate at the stairs and grabbed Veronica's arm, twisting it behind her. Veronica cried out in pain, "Why the hell would I love a freak and psychopath like you?!" Monica laughed, "You will, in time. No food for you this morning then, love. Punishment." Monica let go of Veronica before going upstairs again. Locking Veronica in again. Veronica watched as the last pillar of light vanished from the outside world.

Baby, my phone!

Old July 19th, 2020, 01:01 AM
oh, how i love you..

Warning: This part contains possible self harm/possible suicide.

Part Three: Veronica
Veronica was kidnapped. By her best friend. Oh what a sad world this was. The voices started to scream again and she felt the need.. to grab the rest of the plate. Veronica scrambled around for the last sharp pieces of the plate, overcome by her need. She put the plate to her wrist, but before she could slit it, she heard Monica's humming. She quickly put the plate under her bedding and sat down on the ground, seeming normal. As Monica entered the basement, she could tell something was up. "What have you been doing? I know you did something." Veronica shook her head, "I've done nothing, darling." Veronica's tone made Monica perk up with happiness, "So, you love me now?" Veronica nodded, she just had to fake a couple of days at least. Monica clapped her hands together excitedly, "Great! Then you can come stay in my guest room! I'll have to keep you locked in the house though! Wouldn't want you falling someone else now, would we?" Veronica nods but inside, she was screaming no. Monica leads Veronica upstairs, but she hid the plate in her hoodie pocket. When Monica left her in the guest room, she pulled out the plate. Now was the time, but then she heard Monica sing the damned song again. She almost dropped the plate in anger but she kept her cool. She took deep breaths but decided she would wait until tomorrow.

Baby, my phone!

Old July 21st, 2020, 01:10 AM
oh, how i love you..

Part Four: Monica
Monica was ecstatic, Veronica loved her! Finally! After years and years! She had waited so long.. And now Veronica loved her. Oh how great this was! Maybe they'd get married someday! And adopt kids! One day.. oh, one day. She would do anything for Veronica, she was hoping Veronica would do anything for her. She'd have to kind of take it slow at first, of course. But oh how great this was! She couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with Veronica! She just hoped Veronica felt the same way.. She would, right? Of course she would! The blindfold of Monica's love for Veronica seemed to get thicker on Monica, she just couldn't see the lie. Monica probably never would. She wanted Veronica too much to care or notice at all. Veronica was all that mattered to her. She locked Veronica's windows and door, she wouldn't want Veronica to leave her under any circumstances. Monica saw no consequences for her actions, or even knew Veronica still had some of the plate. All that seemed to matter was that Veronica "loved" her.

Baby, my phone!