Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:51 AM

Old February 4th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@SilentLamb

A cream molly padded through the clearing, passing the nursery she sat in her usual spot, in the shade away from the sunlight. DawnPaw huffed slightly, she was hoping to avoid running into DandelionDream for a while at least, the shecat needed some time to herself, she was confused about everything, mostly about who she was. Was she just the result of a fling between two irresponsible cats or just a unfortunate accident for two cats who used to love each other? Was she good? Was she bad? Should she just give up trying to be close to anyone or did she need to try harder to be closer to them? . These thoughts had been dwindling in her mind for moons now and she still wasn't any closer to knowing the answer to those questions. Timberspark's death had resonated this determination within her, she didn't want to be how she used to be in the past...She didn't want to get corrupted by Creektongue again, she didn't want to be selfish, problematic... Although as much as she wanted to become a better version of herself she wasn't even sure what that would be. 'Besides providing for my clan what is the purpose of my life? I wasn't even meant to be born...'. She thought this, DawnPaw's brows furrowed as she clawed a bunch of grass from the ground in frustration, she had no one to turn to anymore, well she had SnowPaw but she didn't want to disturb him with her problems since according to EagleFlower the white tom had just finally started finding his own happiness and sense of what he wants to do.
"As always, alone and pathetic-". She murmured this to herself, her blue gaze narrowing as she saw a few kits leave the nursery, their happy and innocent faces made the apprentices stomach churn as her nose scrunched up slightly, the molly wasn't really fond of kits, sometimes they were alright but in general they just brought back bad memories.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 4th, 2020 at 10:29 PM.
Old February 4th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"The border was already marked when we arrived." Firehawk twitched his ears, looking thoughtful. Mapleflame thought it was a suck-up, but Firehawk wasn't entirely convinced-- he was just happy some of their Clan-mates were taking initiative. "WindClan has also marked their side for a change! We might be seeing more of them about, hopefully."
Dirtfur glanced at Lionstar's den anxiously. The borders were already mark? Was it worth telling the leader? Naaahh, probably nothing. WindClan had marked their side too, which was rare back then. The deputy's ears flicked everywhere. "I'll send another patrol to that border, I don't like how they're back to marking their borders..." he locked his clouded amber gaze on Firehawk. "makes me feel suspicious of them... for now, take a rest, we need great warriors like you to be rested nicely."
----
@Solstice_X

Dirtfur groomed his dusty pelt, waiting for the next patrol to arrive. After Chestnutstripe came back, hopefully with a report, the deputy skirted down to the molly. "Well?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:34 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

"All's calm with Lionsrange as far as I saw." The brown tabby molly replied, pawing the ground with her left paw in subtle disappointment, "No outsiders, no scents aside from our own, and there was no sign that any other cats have been there since the last patrol." Pretty boring turn of events if you asked me.

"Silverpaw and Sootpaw did well. They marked and neither of them fell off the cliff, so I consider that a win." She added, flicking her ears as she waited for the deputy's response. Dare I even say the young shecat might even be warming up to others?

[ @Dirtfur ]
Old February 5th, 2020, 02:05 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Baynight flicked an ear at her six syllable reply. He wasn't much of a talker himself, but tried to make an effort every once in a while when the mood struck him.
"So, he meowed conversationally, clear gaze fixed politely on her, "How're you liking RiverClan?" His small wry smile following his question held some hidden emotions that he didn't care to exert. Despite the endless stench of fish stinking to literal hell and the river of flowing, dark water that seemed to be at every turn, he felt like he had gotten pretty used to the whole ordeal.
Willowrose nodded her head. Anything was better than Windclan. The cat she looked up to showed her true colors which was a coward. She didn't want to get into that though. They would find out the change at the next gathering. "To be honest I'm starting to like it here. My depression has decreased since I left Windclan.", she meowed. Less than a moon ago she had been known as Snailblossom, but now with a new name she felt like a different cat altogether.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 5th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Anti Korra antis

My Mood: Yeehaw

Blackspiral was lying in the clearing, washing his silver pelt despite the fact that he was quite clean already. Really, it was like he was just asking for extra hairballs. Still, he had to look his usual dashing self. Couldn't go out on patrols and whatnot looking like a scruffy rogue. The young warrior craned his neck to groom his shoulder.
(open!)
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:26 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Trotting around the clearing like she owned the place . Turtlekit puffed up her fur with a bright smile. Aside from lionstar and dirtcat. No one could tell her what to do. However her ears perked up at what dawnpaw said..And did. she huffed and padded up to her "what's wrong grumpy ? Don't like me and my denmates?" she asked her somewhat light whiny voice .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 5th, 2020, 11:13 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Willowrose nodded her head. Anything was better than Windclan. The cat she looked up to showed her true colors which was a coward. She didn't want to get into that though. They would find out the change at the next gathering. "To be honest I'm starting to like it here. My depression has decreased since I left Windclan.", she meowed. Less than a moon ago she had been known as Snailblossom, but now with a new name she felt like a different cat altogether.
"To be honest I'm starting to like it here. My depression has decreased since I left Windclan." Baynight found himself nodding at her words, not quite in understanding, but in agreement. He had never felt depressed before, at least not as deeply as some others, but he tried to sympathize. "That's nice," Baynight replied. "I'm glad being in RiverClan is helping. It is probably nice being away from the cats or things that made you feel bad." he assumed; he was sure that the other cats he had met that were depressed as she had been were so because of who they had surrounded themselves with.
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:23 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Oh honeybees, that was a hive she didn't want to prod. Silverpaw wasn't sure she could remain calm if she got started on it, but she didn't want to outright lie, either. Chances were, Stoatdance might have seen her little 'outburst' on Chestnutstripe at her ceremony. Avoiding the issue it is, then.
"Well, no mentor could live up to you," Silverpaw purred instead.
She chuckled in response. "I'm not much of a mentor right now," the warrior responded, glancing down at her scar. Stoatdance shook her head and gave Silverpaw a thin-lipped smile. "Just be nice to Chestnutstripe, they can't control that Lionstar assigned you as their apprentice." Her ear flicked. Just as I can't control that Lionstar assigned that mud-covered fleabag as his deputy.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 5th, 2020, 02:23 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She chuckled in response. "I'm not much of a mentor right now," the warrior responded, glancing down at her scar. Stoatdance shook her head and gave Silverpaw a thin-lipped smile. "Just be nice to Chestnutstripe, they can't control that Lionstar assigned you as their apprentice." Her ear flicked. Just as I can't control that Lionstar assigned that mud-covered fleabag as his deputy.
Regrettfully, Silverpaw felt like the conversation was coming to a close. Maybe it was for the better to not take up anymore of Stoatdance's time, or spend more of Silverpaw's time on something that wasn't training. Lazing around would be no good if Silverpaw wanted to become a warrior, at least a good one soon enough. Of course, she glossed over her mentor's words, both those of not being a mentor, and that about Chestnutstripe. In Silverpaw's opinion, she was just shifting her attitude depending on the capability of the cat, and she would have been more accepting if she'd actually gotten a cat that wanted to work. Right? Right.
"Well, it was nice to talk to you. I'll see you around, but take care..!" she finished, once again avoiding to comment on what Stoatdance said, hoping it went unnoticed. Silverpaw just didn't agree, but didn't want to outright disregard her either.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 5th, 2020, 02:49 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Solstice_X @SilentLamb

Holding in a sigh of relief when she was dispatched from the patrol, Silverpaw was about to leave as soon as she was allowed when Chestnutstripe spoke again. To spend another moment with her felt tiring, but the prospect of more training made it worth it, even if just barely. Silverpaw would not give her the satisfaction of a verbal answer, though, opting instead to turn to Sootpaw.
"Sure." She nodded. "You said you were going to meet up with who, again?"
If Silverpaw wasn't mistaken, he'd mentioned Wormpaw and someone elese, which as far as she knew was Shimmeringpaw's littermate. It felt slightly like she was going to waste time by socializing with other apprentices, but maybe it could work as an excuse to get away from Chestnutstripe, and she owed Sootpaw a second chance.

Please click my eggs!