Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old July 29th, 2022, 10:55 AM

Default Re: Windy Hills

~Midnightpaw~
Midnightpaw padded behind her mentor, making sure to pay attention to Owlglide. She didn’t know where he was headed so she didn’t have the option to let her paws lead the way. Soon, she recognized where they were; Windy Hills. She had been here only once and never bothered to come back but she did rarely leave camp anyway. She turned her head to look at Owlglide before nodding and turning around before scanning the marigolds. She soon found two big marigolds standing out from all the smaller ones and she headed over to them.

On her way there, she felt wetness on her paw and she looked down, letting out a groan. Great. A dirty puddle. There was mud here too. She let out a sigh before walking through it, getting her paws dirty. She wasn’t going to lick her paws clean so she would have to find clean water. As she got closer to the marigolds, her paws slipped out from under her and she landed sprawled out on the mud, her face pressed to the ground. She lay there for a second before getting up and stomping over to get the two marigolds. She got the herbs before padding back to where she had separated from Owlglide, grumbling about mud and water.

@Spotty
Old July 30th, 2022, 11:07 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Owlglide
@~Fierce~ Midnight needs one more post, so if you just make some reaction post or something so I can go and report //

His apprentice seemed to go about her task as dutifully as an apprentice of his would be expected to, so Owlglide went to search his part. Three big and healthy-looking Marigold flowers. He had picked them before, right after the second battle over the Sky Glade. His part in the fight had been easy, and since he hadn't been wounded more than a little, he had offered to help out Cowpaw, and had been sent to fetch Marigold and cobwebs for the more badly wounded cats. He still didn't know the exact uses of the golden plant, but it seemed to have something to do with getting wounds to heal.

As he reached down to pick up two flowers, he found himself hoping they'd go bad before they needed to be used. He didn't want anyone in his getting hurt, and there had been enough fights with the other clans in the past year for a lifetime it felt. But he wasn't that naive. And there was a third Marigold flower! With all the three flowers gather he turned back towards Midnightpaw, and his whiskers twitched a little. "All good there?" His voice was a little amused at his apprentice's appearance, but he wasn't making fun of her, just in an unusually good mood. "Com'on, let's head back and get you cleaned up." It couldn't be comfortable.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old July 30th, 2022, 08:21 PM

~Midnightpaw~
Midnightpaw looked at her mentor with a 'What do you think' look but her amber eyes were glowing with a bit of amusement so it kind of ruined the look she was going for. She nodded gratefully at Owlglide's last words. The mud was starting to harden on her fur in the greenleaf weather and she could feel it like plaster hardening against her fur everytime she moved. She started walking back towards camp, in a big hurry to get back.
@Spotty

Last edited by ~Fierce~; July 30th, 2022 at 08:25 PM.
Old July 31st, 2022, 09:27 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

~Pinepaw~

Pinepaw finished his walk
up the hills, and collapsed
right on the top. The wind
ruffled his fur, and his
exhausted eyes scanned
The world. It always have
him a beautiful view, WindClan.

He had no idea why he had
ever thought about leaving.
He shifted his head to rest on
his paws, and closed his eyes.
It wasn’t intentional that he
actually ended up falling asleep…
it was just him being tired really.

And there he lay, asleep in the
Wind.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old August 5th, 2022, 05:48 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@duCky //

➛ flaredust | she/her

flaredust had waited several moments for martenpaw, hoping that the apprentice would show up if she gave her some time. she never did, and the tortie didn't want fallownose to see her just sitting there doing nothing because her patrolmate wouldn't show up. so, she left, and now she's here at windy hills. except, it's not windy, it's hot. just my luck, first martenpaw doesn't show up, and now it's hot, she thinks with a scoff. doesn't matter, i don't need an apprentice's help. with how things go for me, i doubt she'd even know how to hunt.

there's no shade around that she's able to spot, so she guesses she'll just have to make this quick. perched on the second and highest hill, the warrior scans the grooves of the hill before she sniffs for any scents. a crow! that's the perfect piece of prey. except.. the bird is hopping around halfway up the next hill. she physically feels her soul leave her body and float away at this realization. reality is painful. this is very painful.

she travels down the hill as quickly and as quietly as she can, wanting to get this over with. once she's at the start of the next hill, she takes a moment to rest. it's hot. ugh. she hates super hot days. as she rests, she watches the crow continue to stupidly hop around, making annoying noises. she crouches down and begins creeping up the hill, breaking off into a sprint at the last second, and leaps onto the bird, killing it with a quick bite.

placing it on the ground, she sniffs the air again. one or two more pieces of prey should be good depending on the size. luckily, it smells like theres a rabbit not too far away, as much as she hates hunting them. it's.. oh! just down the hill, inching out of it's burrow. stalking back down the hill, she starts her slow journey of trying to sneak up on the rabbit. rabbits are smart though, so of course, it starts sprinting away and she has to chase it. after a tiring game of cat and mouse, the tortie catches it and retrieves the crow. making her way back to camp, she can only think of how hot it is, how the windy hills must hate her, and how thirsty she is.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 5th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Moron

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
ashclaw smiled and nodded as spider went to the entrance he stretched then went to spidersnout" lets go" he said as he passed by

[post in windy hills] @SpottedBread
Spidersnout - They/Them

The dark-pelted warrior followed him out of camp and to the hills. They lifted their muzzle, drawing in any scents they could find. "I smell a few creatures around, mainly hares."
@Cody Riley Paco Killian
--
Pfp made with felidaze's warriors icon maker on Picrew.

Last edited by SpottedBread; August 5th, 2022 at 05:11 PM.
Old August 5th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

ashclaw sniffed the hair" oh this is mainly the hare area on the other side of the hill should have rabbits mice voles anything we eat is on the other side" he said as he heads towards the other side of the hill

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 7th, 2022, 09:55 PM
Moron

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Riley Paco Killian View Post
ashclaw sniffed the hair" oh this is mainly the hare area on the other side of the hill should have rabbits mice voles anything we eat is on the other side" he said as he heads towards the other side of the hill
Spidersnout - They/Them

Spidersnout nodded, following him swiftly. They lifted their nose, catching wind of rabbit's scent. They crouched down, following it's scent trail.
--
Pfp made with felidaze's warriors icon maker on Picrew.
Old August 12th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

ashclaw came to the other side of the hills seeing lots of prey around he looked back at spidersnout giving a smile he started to target his prey
@SpottedBread

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 12th, 2022, 10:53 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

»»————- ➴ ————-««
∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ FireflyMeadow ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ Demigirl,She/They ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ A short,sorrel ticked tortoiseshell cat with startlingly olive eyes ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘
»»————- ➴ ————-««

╔════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ════╗

FireflyMeadow wasn’t used to the moor at night. She Found Herself Absolutely Starstruck At It’s Beauty. They Practically Had No Words,The Fireflies,Their Eyes Found Themselves Locked Onto The Sight. Even The Slight Breeze That Almost Made Her Lose Her Footing as They Climbed Seemed To Add To The Meadows Beautiful Looks. As They Padded Deeper Into The Meadow A Soft Wind Slightly Knocked Her Down. The Short Tortoiseshell Let Out A Soft Giggle.A Smile Lit Up Their Face,As A Few Of The Fireflies Swarmed Around Her Paws. One landing On Their Paw As They Held It Up. The Warrior Felt Calm,A Deep Calm. “This Is So Much Better Than Watching It From Camp.

╚════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ════╝

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen