Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:45 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan Starry Meadow

An open grassland that lies on top of a hill. Thousands of flowers cover its surface, and while the travel may be rough - it is worth the sight of many stars. This is a place for sincerity and solemn. Windclan's fallen clanmates reside here where they can touch the stars.

Last edited by wolfie; May 28th, 2023 at 05:14 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 10:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Starry Meadow

Territory Tour

Twilightstar's lashing tail slowly stilled as she lead the clan to their next destination. She doubted anyone's visited this place as it was where she had dubbed WindClan's new burial grounds. It was sad when you think about the fact that WindClan had to leave behind so many of their deceased clanmates at Juniper Rest, but remembering that their spirits were in the stars watching over them brought a touch of relief. She didn't think their ancestors would be too upset about it.

The walk from the falls to this new landmark was a bit of a journey, she felt a bit bad for the kits but they could always ask for a lift from the older cats if their paws got tired. Twilightstar paused at the bottom a hillside, she glances over her shoulder at her clanmates before she began slowly climbing up the incline, it wasn't very steep so she doubted anyone would run into trouble going up it.

At the top of hill, a lovely meadow full of wildflowers greeted them. Twilightstar's eye was drawn to the mount of dirt where Maplepaw had been buried. This place had seemed the closest to the sky and thus the stars themselves. While it was still a bit too early to see the stars, Twilghtstar thought this place was perfect for their new burial grounds."This place I found when looking for a place for Maplepaw to rest. It's a bit of a walk but in my opinion worth it. The blooming flowers and the starry sky that shine here make it an ideal place to be laid to rest."

There was this bitter remorse that they had to put to rest an apprentice of all cats. But she shoved aside the resentment and refocused on her clanmates.

@Lunalis [Fogpaw ] @Leafie [Littlekit ] @Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze & Lightningpaw] @Lillian [Fallownose] @Silvershadow13 [Floatingleaf ] @Cinnamonears [Poppykit ] @Octavia! [Cliffjumper & Willowkit ] @Wingnettle [Milkpaw] @GANDERGOOSE [Longmoor] @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang & Twistedpaw] @Radetzky [Hawksprint & Slightpoppy ] @~LeafRabbit~ [Brightpaw] @Omari [Mousefern] @Woodlow [Owlkit] @Froggy [Cedarpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 27th, 2023, 10:30 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

CEDARPAW
32/100

Cedarpaw only had one word... Wow. This was an amazing sight. Flowers, peace, resting. She could only imagine how beautiful it looked at night.

The only sad part was this was the Graveyard of Windclan.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old June 28th, 2023, 12:21 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Lightningpaw still remembered her first visit to Juniper's Rest. It had been a sorrowful one, but insightful none the less. She'd gotten a glimpse into her former mentor's way of thinking, and his blunt honesty when speaking. She'd found it refreshing, back then. And truthfully, she'd even found herself agreeing with his views. On how the graves were there more for the living than for those who now hunted amongst the stars.

There was none of that refreshing honesty in Starry Meadows today, however. None of that comforting revelation. Only the memory of the ShadowClan brute who had so callously, so thoughtlessly killed an apprentice who wanted to do nothing more than run from the flames. It seemed Maplepaw's options had been to die by fire or die by snake, but die she was meant to. Not by StarClan's decree. No. She refused to believe her ancestors would have been so heartless as to plan such a fate for her former denmate. It had been because of them. The ShadowClan warrior who'd had to resort to further threats and blaming their own leader, because stars forbid they take responsibility for their actions.

That had been what had antagonized Lightningpaw the worst. Ever since she was young, the lithe calico had done nothing but mistakes. Mistakes that had cost others their lives. It would have been easy to make excuses. Claim she had been too young. She didn't know any better. What could be expected from a one moon old kit who knew nothing about the world around her?

She'd never resort to such hypocrisies, though. The oriental shorthair admitted to her mistakes and tried to fix them. Atone for them. She did not hide behind shadows and those stronger in an attempt to be excused from blame. She accepted the consequences, whatever they might be. The ShadowClan tail-licker hadn't had the gall to do as much.

Taking a deep breath, Lightningpaw attempted to calm herself, her tail giving a small twitch, as if trying to rid itself of any lingering anger. Deciding to focus on other things, the medicine cat apprentice turned to look at Cedarpaw, eyes narrowed slightly as she tried to make sure her fellow apprentice didn't try anything reckless once more. The young molly could always appreciate a troublemaker, having been one most her life. She... didn't quite get the chance to go around being her delightfully annoying self anymore, not since having been appointed a different job but... There was a difference between a simple rule break with an adventurous heart and openly disrespecting rules after your own sibling had almost just drowned. The black furred cat had been silent ever since the incident, and Lightningpaw certainly hoped she wouldn't try something as such again, but it wouldn't stop her from keeping an eye on her... at least as far as this tour went... just to be safe.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:13 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Floatingleaf

It seemed sad to think of all the cats who had to be left behind at their old burial grounds, but even more, this place would be a start for a new beginning in their new territory. Flicking her tail as she wove through cats, she found a good place to observe. It really was a beautiful area, and would be very suitable for those laid to rest.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 28th, 2023, 08:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

Looking up at the sky, Snowybreeze remained silent, sending a quiet prayer up to the unseen stars. Maplepaw had died too young, and under the worst of circumstances. To have been caught in ShadowClan territory when fleeing from the fire. He wished to hate ShadowClan for their taking away such a young life, but... if they had not known of the fire, he supposed it could not be helped. It was their way. The laws they had placed on their territory had been clear.

Dawnstar was not Twilightstar. The two leaders had very different views on how to guide their clans. Dawnstar had obviously done something right, considering how stable her leadership had been compared to RiverClan's and ThunderClan's... so he couldn't judge. He couldn't understand it, but perhaps there was a reason why ShadowClan was the way they were. Why they seemed to be cold hearted and void of empathy.

Surely they weren't really all that bad. It must be a ruse, a face they put up for the other clans. He just couldn't see how cats so uncaring could remain together, so he instead chose to believe in the better alternative. There was little else the gentle giant could do now. Only let sorrow rest in his heart, and hope that Maplepaw was now at peace hunting with loved ones amongst the stars.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 29th, 2023, 06:13 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Longmoor--She/Her
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Longmoor stared out at the array of wildflowers that decorated the grassland. Very worth it. She thought, her eyes soon landing on a patch where the dirt was still loose and no flowers grew-- Maplepaw. Her gaze lingered only a moment before she pulled away.

Treading carefully, Longmoor ogled the scenery, her adoration for flowers clear as day. Her mood was unfortunately soured when a bee flew out of a flower she was eyeing, causing her head to snap back with an embarrassing lack of dignity. She quickly decided to keep her face out of the pollinators' way, forcing the fur on her neck to lie flat as she scooted down the hill where the flowers were not as concentrated. She had been stung once, right on her nose, and that was a foul experience she would rather not have to live through again.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
[ Open ]

Last edited by GANDERGOOSE; June 29th, 2023 at 06:14 PM.
Old June 29th, 2023, 06:41 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

She was still following after Leopardsong and sticking to her side as they moved onto the next place. Littlekit had never been to the last resting place before the fire, that was no surprise since she was a kit still. Her green eyes roamed around the area as she took in the surroundings. She liked all the pretty flowers that was all over it did fit well with this place. "So many pretty flowers" she commented as she smelled at one that was close to her. She turned to look up at Leopardsong after she was done smelling a flower, "Can I take a couple flowers with me?". She wasn't sure if it was okay for her to pick flowers from a spot that would be for other cats whom passed away.

@Moonraven

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old June 29th, 2023, 11:05 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Twilight Falls
The slate-gray tom whipped his head around in concern as he heard another splash. Wolffang was floundering in the water, but managed to drag himself out before Fallownose could pad over to help. Why had the former deputy jumped in after him? He wouldn't have jumped in if he felt he couldn't swim well enough...

Sensing the leader's annoyance, he quickly swam back to the shore and gave his pelt a shake, making sure to stay far enough way so as not to get Twilightstar even more wet than she already was. At her order to apologize to Wolffang he gave a sheepish smile and turned to pad over to the soaked tom.

"Sorry if I scared you, Wolffang, but I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't confident in my own abilities. Besides, if the Clan can't see one of their High Ranks having fun in the new territory, then how will it ever feel like home to them?"

Leaving Wolffang with that thought, he turned to follow Twilightstar as she led the group to the next stop on their territory tour after glancing briefly at Owlkit to make sure they were okay.

Starry Meadow
Fallownose bowed his head at Twilighstar's announcement at what this piece of territory was to be used for. He glanced at the recently made mound of dirt and murmured a prayer to StarClan for Maplepaw. Stars, ShadowClan pissed him off. He wished there was something he could do about them.

Shaking off the thought, he glanced around at the beautiful scenery. It was definitely a beautiful place to make a graveyard. Basilkit would surely... wait.

Fallownose's tail began to lash anxiously as he remembered that Basilkit was missing. His son. The deputy had been doing his hardest not to think about it. To focus on his duties and hope that Basilkit would come back like many Clanmates. But it still hurt, and he couldn't help but wonder if the next time he saw Basilkit would be burying his body at this very spot.

The same could be said for Crowdapple as well. He hadn't seen his mom in a while. She was old, but tough, and he hoped she was safe out there and would return. If not for his sake, then for Pigeonear's.

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by Ian; June 29th, 2023 at 11:05 PM.
Old June 30th, 2023, 01:24 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)
Owlkit shivered with every step, but at least now the burn in his chest had simmered to a dull ache. He padded closely to Leopardsong as the group arrived at their next destination.

He only half-listened to Twilightstar's comments on the meadow- too absorbed in his own thoughts. He kept replaying the accident over and over in his mind. The water chasing the air from his lungs, Twilightstar's angry hiss, the trouble he caused for Leopardsong. It was starting to become too much for him. He shook away the thoughts, and water, clinging to him. Then took a moment to take in the view before him.

So many flowers! The entire meadow was decorated like a rainbow. Owlkit could only imagine what it would look like under the glow of starlight. His eyes shifted to Littlekit as she admired them and asked to take some home. A flower might work as a good apology.

Without a second thought, he picked up the nearest flower. Golden eyes glanced over Maplepaw's grave, and he grew worried for a moment that what he was doing was wrong. What good would a flower be for a ghost? They couldn't possibly miss one or two. He dropped the flower at Leopardsong's paws, hoping she would accept his little apology. Then he went to pick another, this time holding it out to Littlekit.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Leafie Littlekit
@Moonraven Leopardsong
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"