Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old June 19th, 2023, 01:32 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Deadmoon had had quite enough of the camp, and so taken her own, rather impromptu tour of the territory. She'd already seen a good bit of it, but the very edges were currently a bit of a mystery. This small spot seemed quite.....dramatic. A place for contemplation, if one fancied such a thing. Contemplation tended to lead her to thoughts of dead or missing cats, which wasn't particularly fun, so she avoided it when possible. Still, the falls were pretty, and rather loud so that there wasn't much space in her head for annoying or otherwise unproductive thoughts. And it seemed she wasn't the only one examining the cascading water, a warrior she vaguely recognized as Fuzzyblossom also staring at the falls. She waved a paw at her clanmate rather awkwardly, and mewed a swift Hello. Pretty, isn't it? before taking a seat a bit away. @Catherine
Old June 19th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Territory Tour

Twilightstar
Leading her mini tour patrol out into the territory, Twilightstar's paws brought her to the most fascinating part of their new territory, or at least it was to her. It was probably because WindClan's never had a waterfall in it. The roar of the waterfall was quite loud so Twilightstar had to raise her voice to be heard.

"Kits and Paws do not go near the edge of the pond or the water in general. I don't want anyone falling in." She wasn't certain how deep the pond was, although wasn't interested in finding out.

As it was, she was unaware of how many cats could actually swim and wasn't eager to find out. "This is where most of our moss will be collected, it's not a very good place to hunt for prey due to the waterfall, but it doesn't seem like we'll have any problems collecting herbs."

If they were RiverClan, this would be an ideal place to fish. Twilightstar had no desire to eat fish though and getting her paws wet sounded troublesome.

Leopardsong
The warrior trailed after the clan leader, tail raised and head high while making sure that the kits she was charged with were in her line of sight at all times. Leopardsong didn't really mind if they wanted to wander off or hang out with some other cat, she just needed to make sure that she could see them. It settled these strange anxious butterflies in her belly.

She didn't really have time to take in the sights of their rather beautiful new territory. It was way grassy and full of a lot more wildflowers than their former territory, but it did make spotting prey way harder. There weren't as many visible holes or at least none that she could see that made it clear where rabbits or hares may pop up or run into. She wondered if the overgrown made it harder to hunt. She'd have to see about trying it later when she wasn't stressing about kit duty.

She wondered if she could convince Wolffang to go and fetch her flowers, preferably nice-smelling ones that she could weave into the kit's nests. Maybe they could bring some to Leafpelt, she had heard that the she-cat recently had a strained pregnancy. She doubted flowers would help all that much, but it was thought that counted. She had been so nice when helping with setting up nests. The nursery was kinda empty anyway, they had lost most of their queens. While Leopardsong debated the pro and cons of staying in the nursery to see if she could be of any help, Twilightstar brought them to a very loud waterfall.

Leopardsong's tail bushed up in a touch of uneasiness. This place, whatever they were calling it, was beautiful, but she wasn't a fan of the fall. WindClan's territory was normally a pretty quiet place, the lack of trees meant a lack of loud sounds. So the boisterous waterfall was a bit much for the warrior. The she-cat shook off her uneasiness as Twilightstar meowed about keeping the younger cats away from the water, she better keep her head in the game.

[So we're going to pretend that we have no clue what the three new chunks of territory are called and give them names IC.]

@Lunalis [Fogpaw ] @Leafie [Littlekit ] @Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze & Lightningpaw] @Lillian [Fallownose] @Silvershadow13 [Floatingleaf ] @Cinnamonears [Poppykit ] @Octavia! [Cliffjumper & Willowkit ] @Wingnettle [Milkpaw] @GANDERGOOSE [Longmoor] @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang & Twistedpaw] @x ghostie [Cowtuft ]@Radetzky [Hawksprint & Slightpoppy ] @~LeafRabbit~ [Brightpaw] @Omari [Mousefern] @Woodlow [Owlkit] @Froggy [Cedarpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 19th, 2023, 08:35 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Floatingleaf

the area was quite beautiful, moss seemed to litter many of the trees and rocks near the stunning waterfall. A few places were quite damp, as she listened to Twilightstar speak.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 19th, 2023, 10:59 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cliffjumper carefully observed the area, getting a little water on his fur. He jumped when it hit him, not expecting it to be as cold as it was. Willowkit stared excitedly at the water.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 19th, 2023, 11:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Fuzzyblossom
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀ ❁❀
Female[she/her] - Windclan

Moving her paw out to touch the water she pulled back when she felt the vibrations of paws on the ground. Then the scent of another cat caught her nose. She looked up at Deadmoon, dipping her head in greeting. Fuzzyblossom caught on what she said. She dipped her head. "Beautiful indeed.", she replied. The deaf she-cat kept her eyes on the other cat in case they spoke again. Her paw touched the water and she brought it up to her face to keep herself cool.

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗
@gs29513;
╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 20th, 2023, 06:38 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

CEDARPAW
18/100

Cedarpaw followed close behind her brother, Owlkit. Keeping her senses intact. She didn't want Owlkit to fall into the river. "Hey Owlkit, why don't we explore elsewhere?" She gave Owlkit a warn smile and pushed him away from the river.

@Woodlow

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old June 20th, 2023, 09:27 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Catherine
The other she-cat seemed unconcerned by her presence, and Deadmoon was content to leave the conversation at the exchange of pleasantries. However, when her clanmate approached the water, dipping her paw in and everything, Deadmoon couldn't resist asking Do you know how to swim? She had no idea, and while it sounded like a useful skill to learn she had never had a reason or place to try. Now there was one, in case some apprentice went tumbling into the water, but she didn't know how. It was unlikely one would be so stupid, but who knew. Overexitable ones had been known to do some rather stupid things. Until she found some way to learn safely she had no intention of going as close to the water as the other cat did, lest she slip or set herself on a crumbly patch of bank which might send her into the water.
Old June 20th, 2023, 09:34 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Omari - @TheNyanCatMinecart
This place was truly beautiful. Brightpaw was already starting to move forward to peer into the water, but Twilightstar warned them against it.She sat back with her sister and mentor, a bit disappointed but no less awed. She started thinking about what Mousefern had said just before they left, how she always called Slightpoppy her sister instead of foster sister. Thinking back, she realised Twistedpaw had always referred Brightpaw a foster, while Brightpaw had usually just gone with sister. Maybe because Brightpaw truly didn't have a biological family, and Twistedpaw always had at least her mother. That was different now, and they were as close to being family as they could be, without being biological.

So Brightpaw decided that she would follow her mentor's example, referring to Twistedpaw as sister when possible, because they might as well be.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old June 20th, 2023, 07:05 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

As the tour of the territory set of, Mousefern kept close to the outer side of the group, making sure to keep an eye on the two apprentices that stayed by her side. She highly doubted that either of them were the type to stray away from things like this, especially when the clan’s leader was present–but she just wanted to make sure that they stayed safe, that’s all.

Mousefern took a quick step ahead of her apprentice, effectively putting herself between Brightpaw and the edge. “Careful, okay?” She reminded her softly, gently nudging her shoulder with her nose, urging her to take one more step away from the edge just to be extra safe. “Wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you, that’s all.”

Her eyes drifted over towards Twistedpaw, offering her a friendly smile before she turned her head to look at the waterfall. “It’s gorgeous, don’t you two think so?”

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart - Twistedpaw , @~LeafRabbit~ - Brightpaw ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 20th, 2023, 07:06 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

(OPEN!)

(WARNING: This post contains internalized ableism and references to abuse. Please do not read it if you think it will bother you.)

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip; has a crooked jaw, mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Placeholder ref sheet can be viewed here.

Twistedpaw stuck close to Brightpaw and Mousefern, her small, skinny black shape nothing but a shadow among the moving cluster of cats. Although she'd usually shrink away from group events like this, she knew learning WindClan's new territory was crucial. She was also with two cats she trusted: her foster sister and her foster sister's mentor. Their presence comforted her, and the worm of anxiety coiling tightly in her stomach like a wriggling worm seemed to loosen and still. Her pink nose, distorted and stretched sideways and up, twitched as she inhaled their familiar scents. I'll be okay with them, she told herself, loosing a breath that hissed oddly through her twisted mouth. She'd also gotten Batglare's blessing to leave, which was a huge relief. She glanced at Brightpaw's tan form, marbled with white tabby markings, then at the larger, assuring cream-and-pale-ginger figure of Mousefern. Some of the pounding in her heart abated, and Twistedpaw returned her half-sighted gaze to the front of the crowd, straining to see Twilightstar's lilac-gray fur. She knew her leader was confident in where she was going, but she couldn't help but feel nervous.

Everything about this territory was unfamiliar. Twistedpaw hadn't gone out much with Batglare in their old home, but she'd grown acquainted enough with it. She'd also known that their territory had been claimed and explored by thousands before her, so she was safe - to an extent, of course - and wherever she walked, she treaded paths many had walked on. But this... Twistedpaw looked around, and the lush landscape, long grass and blooming flowers waving in the wind, seemed to close in on her. Even the sky - big, blue, and beautiful - seemed to close in on the skinny apprentice. She returned her gaze to the group, feeling her heartbeat pick up again. It's okay, she told herself. I'm with other cats. They'll look after me. She tried not to dwell on her status as a pathetic, ugly, revolting she-cat who many of her Clanmates would probably like to throw to the foxes. Willowsky would've. A horrible shudder rippled through Twistedpaw, causing various parts of her bony, mangled tail to twitch. But... but Brightpaw and Mousefern wouldn't. Neither would Twilightstar. Usually, she would've thought about how she'd deserve to be thrown to the predators rather than burden and hurt those around her, but Twistedpaw didn't want to think about that. She didn't want to die, and she was grateful for the protection of her friends and whatever Clanmates decided they, for some reason, cared about her - or saved her because they felt it was their duty even if they would rather leave her to die.

Pushing away the morbid thoughts entirely and not wanting to dwell on them for fear of predators and what dark thoughts swarmed through her Clanmates' minds, Twistedpaw focused on her surroundings. A loud thundering noise drifted into her tiny ears, and she paused, wincing. The fur along her spine bristled. But her Clanmates kept going, so Twistedpaw picked up the pace and hurried alongside Brightpaw and Mousefern. Thankfully, with the warm greenleaf air and the strength she'd gained over the moons, she didn't feel as miserable as when she'd gone out with Batglare. In fact, she felt fairly comfortable, save for her discomfort. What is that noise? she wondered, squinting and craning her head to see what lay before them.

Her breath caught in her throat. Her mismatched eyes stretched to the size of twin moons.

A wall of water surged down a rocky cliff, its smooth, clear surface distorting the jagged edges beneath. It glittered in the golden greenleaf sunlight, which also highlighted the abundant undergrowth nearby. Twistedpaw spotted Twilightstar, who stood beside a shimmering pond. Her Clanmates stopped walking and began to observe the area as their leader spoke. Twistedpaw listened as she gazed around, heeding the warning to stay away from the water. It's... it's beautiful. Her throat tightened. Willowsky would've loved this place. It was something lovely, unlike her hideous daughter. For a moment, Twistedpaw wished she could be the waterfall. Then she realized it was a ridiculous thought. A stir of disappointment that she had let her exiled mother down disappeared as she continued to behold the beauty of the falls. So wonderful, yet so unfamiliar. But... This made Twistedpaw feel better. As guilty as she was to admit it, there was nothing this grand in their old territory.

She continued to listen. It was a good herb- and moss-gathering place, but not for prey. Twistedpaw committed that to memory, hoping she could be useful when the time came. She didn't want to disappoint her Clanmates more than she already did. Her gaze shifted to Brightpaw, aware of how the others were sniffing around. Twistedpaw was afraid to move, for she didn't know where she was allowed to step. We can't go near the pond. That was it, right? Still, in this unfamiliar place, and with so many cats watching - though they were looking around, inattentive to their companions - Twistedpaw didn't want to place a single paw out of line. Her heart jolted when she saw Brightpaw so close to the water's edge, but thankfully, the other she-cat moved back.

"C-careful!" she whispered in her signature distorted voice, feeling a shiver of fear. Brightpaw had already stepped back, but Twistedpaw didn't want anything happening to her. But she already moved away... And Mousefern was there, keeping Brightpaw away from the pond. Embarrassment flowed over Twistedpaw like the waterfall over the stones, and she ducked her head, her cheeks growing warm. I shouldn't have said anything! I really hope she isn't mad at me... Brightpaw didn't get mad that easily, but still. And Mousefern's here to make sure we don't get in trouble. Oh, StarClan, Twistedpaw really had to think before she spoke. She was such a useless featherbrain. A useless featherbrain who wants to be a warrior. And who had more supporters than she would've ever dreamed after Willowsky's horrible revelation.

Twistedpaw put that out of her mind and lifted her head, not wanting to miss Twilightstar and the others when they set off. She looked around but also kept an eye on Brightpaw and Mousefern, wondering if they'd say anything about her slip-up. Mousefern spoke, but not of any transgression Twistedpaw committed. She was asking if they found the place beautiful. Twistedpaw nodded, tensing her crooked jaw so it didn't swing as wretchedly as it usually did. "Y-yes," she meowed. "I-it's very b-beautiful." Unlike me, she added silently, glancing up at the falls with a funny feeling she couldn't describe. Guilt? Grief? Sadness? Regret? Longing? Disappointment? Or was it some combination, formulated in the chest of an apprentice who had destroyed her life because she was born wrong?

@Moonraven (Batglare mention) @~LeafRabbit~ (Brightpaw) @Omari (Mousefern)

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 20th, 2023 at 07:09 PM.