Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 2nd, 2023, 12:46 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

| Dapplebreeze |

Tan socked leg rubbing against her cream colored ear, Dapplebreeze cleaned herself thoroughly before setting off for the day. She could still feel it. The soot and muck clinging to her fur. Just like it had the day she'd lost both her remaining kits. No bodies had been found, giving her the slightest glimmer of hope that perhaps she would see Bravebird and Ryepaw once more, but such humors with in short supply for her. Work and focus on the clan were the only things keeping her mind at rest. She needed to be strong. Both for the clan's sake as well as her lovely apprentice.

No time to set out was given, however, as Fallownose's voice rang through the clearing, her name among those called. It seemed it was time for patrols, and once more she was to head out for one. Not that she could complain. It was quite frankly what she'd been about to do herself. It would be much more enjoyable to go out hunting with some clanmates, truthfully. Especially if she didn't have to keep focus on leading the patrol herself. Her one regret was to not be joined by her darling Moorpaw despite the dusky molly being in a patrol herself. A hunting one, at that! Still, she supposed it would be good for her charge to familiarize herself more with the rest of the warriors she would be joining some day!

Noticing the flame point's arrival at the same time as she saw her apprentice blinking sorrowfully at her, the former queen gave a small smile. It seemed she was not the only one who was regretting this unfortunate separation. Heading towards the younger molly, Dapplebreeze attempted to lick her affectionately on the head. She had every trust that Moorpaw would do splendidly on her patrol. It was only a shame she would not be there to see her hunting in better conditions.

"We'll catch up later, my darling. Do tell me how your patrol went when you get back? We could share some prey as well," Dapplebreeze promised, blinking encouragingly at the apprentice before turning around to join her own patrol.

Nodding in a friendly greeting at the flame point, the patched warrior sat down, curling her thick tail around her paws as they waited for the apprentice to join them. "It is a good day for hunting. Stars willing, we should bring quite the bounty for the clan," she purred, looking forward to stretching her legs out in these new prairies they called home.

-

@Omari [Mousefern] | @ameko [Goldenpaw] | @Abyssopelagic [Moorpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 2nd, 2023, 02:58 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Lillian @carmen @xaiver.
Peachfrost was still sore from the previous battle. While Lightningpaw had done an excellent job in healing her wounds, the aches and pains were still there. Hopefully the Riverclan border would be nice and quiet today. Peachfrost didn't need another fight. Not until she was in tip top shape once again.

"They've been pretty quiet over there since our move." She commented as they waited for their final member to arrive. "I wonder if somethings up with the fish."
Old June 2nd, 2023, 06:39 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Abyssopelagic @perseus.
At the summons for patrols, Leechscar left the warriors' den, shaking out his pelt to knock free the heather that was clinging to him. He would never understand why his mother had chosen a patch of heather to serve as the warriors' den. He reeked of the plant.

The giant gray tom swung his large crown around until he located Moorpaw who was already waiting for them. Quick apprentice, although noticing how the paw was staring in the direction of her mentor, Leechscar scoffs softly under his breath. He's never had this sense of attachment to his mentor nor did he think any of his former apprentice had one with him before they were all taken from him one way or another. He had no clue what type of bond Moorpaw and Dapplebreeze must have built to look so depressed at the prospect of being in separate patrols. It almost made him envious.

"You'll be back to her before you can miss her." Leechscar yawned, padding up to Moorpaw's side. He was hoping he wasn't going to get a moody, grumpy, apprentice while hunting because she couldn't go with her mentor. He didn't think Moorpaw was the spoiled sort, but looks could be deceiving. "We'll wait a bit longer for Crowflutter, and then head out without her."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 2nd, 2023 at 06:39 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 06:56 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowflutter had been resting as the nightmares from the fire still haunted them but them jumped when they heard their name being called they hummed as they blinked before standing up and walking over to Moorpaw and Leechscar, "I'm ready when you are." her voice quiet

@Undertaker @Abyssopelagic

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old June 2nd, 2023, 10:40 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

彡✧✧ ╰┈➤ HERB PATROLS **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

[ if you are getting mentioned, it means cowtuft has chosen your character for an herb patrol. if your character cannot participate - please contact me via vm/pm with an in-character reason so they can be exempted & replaced. ]

[ failure to communicate will result in a punishment being delivered. a minor punishment will be delivered if there is partial communication. no punishment will be delivered if you communicate. an extension can be requested three days after the due date. however, there will still be an ic reaction of disappointment & a minor punishment. if you request an extension before the due date, there will be no punishment. ]

[ these patrols are due on june 13th by 11:59 EST !! if a patrol is going slow - 42 hours without a reply, you should bump them and skip after 72 hours - you have full permission to take it over and/or finish it yourself. apprentices are not expected to do this alone because of safety reasons. only five herbs should be collected at maximum unless your character has the collector's purrk and/or alternative methods were used. ]

[ cowtuft uses body language & sign language to communicate primarily. any dialogue in italics is in sign / non-verbal, any dialogue in bold is verbal speech. facial blindness prevents him from easily recognizing clanmates and he may be confused. ]

After the flames had destroyed Windclan's camp, and they were without herbs - Cowtuft was quick to begin sending out patrols for them. Unfortunately, many of his clanmates were still injured and infection was one of their greatest risks. Despite having only just settled into their new home, Cowtuft could not wait any longer. Limping to his paws, he set out to gather cats for his patrols.

[ Optional Prompt : While wandering through the new territory .. you discover a hive of bees! Do you dare try and get the honey? ] || Berryfrost [ @Rose ] & Runningpaw [ @*Galaxy_Cats* ] & Sunskip [ @sol.] - Marigolds & Cobwebs
"P..pardon me.. Berryfrost - could you go and gather .. Runningpaw and Sunskip..? I am sending you three.. out on a herb patrol in search of cobwebs.. and marigold flowers... They are golden, round flowers with a strong, tangy scent.." Cowtuft explained softly in an hushed tone, smiling brightly at his cousin.

[ Optional Prompt : If you searching through Sunset Grove, .. you might be yelled at by a mama bird. ] || Snowybreeze [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] & Goldenpaw [ @ameko ] & Silentleap[ @RunningInTheHeather ] - Burnets & Dandelions
Cowtuft approached Snowybreeze with a soft smile. "Hello..! Could you please.. grab Goldenpaw and.. Silentleap.. I would like for you three.. to try and gather burnet - green-colored basal leaves that may have spikes of purple flowers.. and dandelions.. golden, fluffy flowers.." He gestured to the tom.

[ Optional Prompt : In search for mushrooms, you find a secret cave behind Twilight Falls. Your search is successful.. but what are those strange symbols on the walls? ] || Smokethroat[ @Nixey ] & Halfpaw [ @Dabi ] & Slightpoppy [ @Radetzky ] - Mushrooms & "Sunnyfuzzies" or/and "Yellow Bells"
Cowtuft approached Smokethroat. "Aaa.... pardon me... Smokethroat.? Could you go on a .. patrol with Halfpaw.. and Slightpoppy..? I need mushrooms and .. golden flowers... typically I call one of them sunnyfuzzies, and the others are.. uhm, yellow bells..? I do not have a proper visual example.. but golden flowers are good.. in general..!" He signed.

[ after your patrol is finished, please have your character report in this thread by delivering the herbs to cowtuft or lightningpaw. do not post in the herb storage thread unless explicit permission is given by either me or @Alchemist Kitsune. if you fail to report or, post in the herb storage thread, cowtuft will confront your character. ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 2nd, 2023 at 10:41 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 12:17 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

It was a rather cool day considering the fast approach of greenleaf, with even mist rolling about their new home, giving it an almost enchanted, ethereal feel. A purr of contentment escaped the gentle giant as he took a deep breath, enjoying the feel of the grass beneath his fur. It was a pleasant change from the warmer days they had been having, even as he shed the voluminous mane of fur he'd acquired during the cooler moons of leaf-fall and leafbare. Thoughts lost as he contemplated the day's small wonders, movement at his peripheral caught his attention, a small, timid smile gracing his lips as he saw who it was approaching him. Lifting himself to a sitting position, Snowybreeze dipped his head respectfully at the medicine cat, making a point to look attentively at him as he offered a curious head tilt.

Focusing on the gestures Cowtuft offered, Snowybreeze's nose wrinkled in concentration, careful as he deduced the meaning behind his signs. The young warrior was not completely fluent in the silent language the medicine cat preferred, but between his own preference for silence and body language being a heartwarming, safe zone for him and his observant nature, he'd been able to pick up enough to understand the black and white tom now. With a nod, the maine coon mix stood, stretching his limbs before speaking softly, more so a means to ensure he'd properly understood than small talk, but it was always nice speaking to the kind hearted medicine cat regardless. "Burnet. Green colored. Leaves. May also. Have. Spiky flowers. Purple. In color. And. Dandelions. Golden. And fluffy. I would. Be happy. To search. For them. I'll gather. Silentleap. And Goldenpaw. Now."

Ensuring his understanding of the instructions had been correct, the patched tom offered another respectful dip of his head before proceeding to search for the other two. It was such a nice, cool day. The perfect day to search for herbs, honestly. Hopefully his clanmates agreed. He really would hate to have to drag them out against their will. No. Scratch that. He probably wouldn't be able to drag them out against their will. But no, no. He was worrying too much. Silentleap and Goldenpaw were lovely, as far as he'd heard. No reason to even doubt their enthusiasm for a relaxing - albeit much needed - patrol.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @RunningInTheHeather [Silentleap] | @ameko [Goldenpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 3rd, 2023, 06:07 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Cliffjumper stretched, and searched for Rabbiteye and Leopardpaw. "Off to Thunderglade we'll go," he meowed with a smile
@~LeafRabbit~ @absles
Quote:
Originally Posted by absles View Post
Leopardpaw

He had finally gotten the chance to sleep in his new nest underneath the gorse bush, until the voice of Fallownose rang through the new camp. Blinking away the sleep and stifling a yawn, the black and white apprentice slowly rose to his paws, stretching.

Crawling out from under the bush, he padded up to the Galewood where Cliffjumper was already waiting for their patrol. Leopardpaw dipped his head in greeting. "Ready when you are!" The apprentice waved his tail.

@Octavia! @~LeafRabbit~
//I am so sorry! This one got drowned

Rabbiteye strode over, his face set in his monotone expression of gloom. He found his patrolmates already waiting for him, and realised with a little guilt that he was late. "Sorry," he said under his breath, then gestured with his tail that they should get going.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old June 3rd, 2023, 06:24 AM

My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw accepted the affection from her mentor, a soft purr emanating from her chest, even after Dapplebreeze had gone to join her patrol. However, once she'd noticed Leechscar at her side, her contented purring cut off abruptly as embarrassment flooded through her.
She lapped at her paw and rubbed it against her face, just so she didn't have to look at the warrior and acknowledge that he'd seen her during such a moment, hoping he wouldn't bring it up.....
But he did. She sighed, tail nervously tapping the ground.
However, there did not seem to be scorn in his voice, and his words were a bit of a comfort to her.
"I didn't mean to seem unhappy with the patrol arrangemens. She's been.... a stability for me during recent events and I'd gotten used to being at her side."
She gave Leechscar a strained smile.
"Thank you, though. For understanding."
Soon, though, Crowflutter was joining the group and she stood up, ready to get going, but waited for the patrol leader to give the okay. Her tail curled a bit, a new excitement running through her to get a chance to explore some of the new territory.

[ @Undertaker ; @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; June 3rd, 2023 at 06:25 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 07:39 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Moonwhisker stood up as she her name being called for the hunting patrol at The Sky glade with Dreamlight and Slatepaw before looking for her patrolmates, soon finding them "Alright, time to go to the Sky glade" she said; looking at the two cats. It's been a while since Moonwhisker went there
Dreamlight [ @Moonraven ] Slatepaw [ @SuspiciousMindz ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 3rd, 2023 at 07:40 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:20 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Pangoligon @Moonraven

Slatepaw looked between the felines, his gaze studying them both as she awaited to follow them out into the territory. Her eyes were wide with anxiety since her mentor wasn't in this patrol, but she would make it work. She had to learn to be self-sufficient, right? "I- I'm ready when you are," she spoke softly.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL