Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old February 18th, 2024, 08:24 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The apprentice was quick to respond, a coughing fit announcing his arrival. Her gaze almost softened, assuming something must have happened with Dewsong for the apprentice to not have left on that patrol with his mentor. And yet... the news he carried with him soon took any and all concern away, the calico's gaze hardening at the sight of the paw. Orangepaw was one of the many felines in WindClan who had breathing problems of some kind, a problem that had grown out of paw ever since the fire. After a lot of testing, the healer had found juniper berries to be the answer by sheer luck, a discovery that forced her to rethink herbs as she knew them. She would have assumed that this cat, being a patient who needed those herbs, would have been eager to go get those berries, but true to WindClan fashion, she was disappointed in what the spotted lad had to say.

Almond shaped eyes narrowed dangerously as the apprentice suggested going out with Bird at some other point in time, earning no favors from the healer with his ramblings. The only cat she could think of was Birdpaw, which was neither here nor there as Birdpaw was not among the cats called upon for this patrol. It wasn't until the admission that the apprentice had gotten bored playing with the herbs, however, at apparently the border - which one, she had sent the patrol close to no border - that her hackles raised, lightning flashing dangerously as she glared. Not only could Orangepaw not be bothered doing his job collecting herbs, he had gotten injured by playing with bloody herbs in a different spot? By himself?! Did he just ignore clan rules at the same time? Oh... forget the herbs. She was going to shred this apprentice's ears to pieces.

That was the plan, in any case, but it seemed Lightningstorm's plans were doomed to fail today. Before she could get a word in, the apprentice bolted, no doubt to get his paws on the herbs he'd ignored. The medicine cat couldn't even get a good glimpse at the tom's injury. Tail lashing irately behind her, the lithe calico took a deep breath, trying to calm down. If the apprentice was going to be breaking rules and making an arse of himself, she wasn't going to complain if she was left unable to reprimand him on account of Orangepaw's attempt at rectification. She was still beyond angry, but she supposed she could take a look at the calico's injury and deal with that cough when he came back...

@Yunhos_Personal_Potato [Orangepaw]
| So, realistically punishment roleplays take place in the afternoon of the day the patrols were sent out, as the cats wouldn't be out for a whole three weeks or a month looking for herbs in the territory. Because of the fact that Lightningstorm saw Orangepaw when she was handing out patrols and he was fine then with no complaints on an injury, I will assume this happened while he was supposed to be on patrol? Lightningstorm won't be giving him any punishment for it once he comes back with the herbs, but she might ask some questions. I will ask, however, that you please post an injury form in the WindClan Healing thread - link is in my siggy - so that I can tell what Lightningstorm is going to be dealing with, as herbs are still rather limited for now! |
Oh! Last time him and Dewsong trained, Orangepaw got a little injured and he tripped by the border. But I just haven't brought it up.
But yeah I'll put a form in! It's just a sprain so he'll be fine to finish his patrol.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:40 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |

This was beyond infuriating. Among those that had failed her once already and she had given a second chance to, only one had even bothered to check in with her, and it had been the apprentice. The apprentice whose mentor obviously did not care enough about considering how they still hadn't brought back the bloody herbs Orangepaw needed to get rid of that cough. The spotted healer could feel her mind brewing a storm of ire as she paced around camp before thundering out the names of those who seemed to believe themselves above clan duty. With only the apprentice showing even a sign of integrity, she wondered how the warriors lived with the shame of being outdone by a cat who hadn't even finished his training. By all intent and purpose, these two should probably never have finished their own training at all. Let alone be mentoring. Dewsong would be a terrible example for Orangepaw down the line if this was how she handled something as vital as herbs for her apprentice's well being.

"Dewsong! Catchingflame! Orangepaw! I want you here this instant," she called, her tone that of a queen done with a particularly troublemaking kit's impertinence.

She should know. The she-cat had been on the kit's end of this conversation plenty. Back when she was a kit. She wasn't sure she would be able to live with herself if someone felt forced to use this tone with her now as an adult. Lightningstorm just hoped that Orangepaw had at least returned. She had seen the tom leaving, and despite apprentices not being allowed outside without warriors, she at least appreciated his dedication to making things right. Much more than what could be said for the other two arseholes she had to deal with now. If anything... as long as he had the herbs, she would be willing to look past this and simply treat him before sending him on his merry way.

"Dewsong... Catchingflame. You both are warriors. You in particular, Dewsong. Orangepaw is your apprentice. An apprentice that needs those juniper berries to keep up with you in his worst days. But it looks like the roles have turned, haven't they? If anything, you seem to have failed in your keeping up with him. And you," she continued, turning to Catchingflame as she spoke.

"I gave you a chance. But it seems neither of you can accomplish what an apprentice can. If you ask me, you both are in need of some proper training to remember what it is to be a warrior for your bloody clan. From today onward, you both will be known as Dewpaw and Catchingpaw. You will go through the regular training again. Hunting, rabbit hunting, and battle training. Learn how to bloody provide for your clan once more while having to rely on others to do so. It will be up to you to seek out warriors to help you out, as well. See to it this gets rid of that case of laziness you both seem to be nursing. If I see no improvement in a moon's time, I'll be taking this to Twilightstar next."

Tail lashing behind her, Lightningstorm twitched an ear, letting them both know they were dismissed. She did not care for their excuses. This was her second time here with them. If they had decided to squander their opportunity to show their dedication to the clan, that was on them. Her mentor had been exiled for neglect. She would be making a case for this here if Dewpaw and Catchingpaw failed to make any progress in a moon. She'd have to make a trip to the leader's den and talk to Twilightstar about reassignment for Orangepaw. It was clear his mentor was not reliable. And... speaking of the lad...

"Orangepaw... I saw you leaving camp shortly after I called to you lot to send you out for the juniper berries again. What happened?" the medicine cat asked, her words softer than they had been for the warriors despite her raised brow and disappointed expression.

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewpaw] | @Rustleaf [Catchingpaw]
| Your characters are now apprentices and bound by the same rules as the rest of the paws. They cannot leave camp alone and must complete their training. Because they are demoted warriors, Lightningstorm is only looking for a warrior to assess their regular hunting, rabbit hunting, and battling technique more so than an actual lesson, but all three must be accomplished with a warrior - can be different warriors per lesson - before they earn their warrior names again. You both have until March 27th 11:59 PM EST to hand in at least one of the tasks to not have the punishment escalate further. Lightningstorm will be calling on the two of them to check up on them when their moon of punishment is up! |

@Choi_San_Byeol [Orangepaw]
| I understand Orangepaw went out to gather herbs by himself? If so, please have him hand them in here and he will actively avoid punishment! Lightningstorm doesn't care too much about tardy deliveries as long as the herbs get here. Also, please remember to fill out the form for his treatment under WindClan Healing so Lightningstorm can treat him! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:45 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

| Lightningstorm |

This was beyond infuriating. Among those that had failed her once already and she had given a second chance to, only one had even bothered to check in with her, and it had been the apprentice. The apprentice whose mentor obviously did not care enough about considering how they still hadn't brought back the bloody herbs Orangepaw needed to get rid of that cough. The spotted healer could feel her mind brewing a storm of ire as she paced around camp before thundering out the names of those who seemed to believe themselves above clan duty. With only the apprentice showing even a sign of integrity, she wondered how the warriors lived with the shame of being outdone by a cat who hadn't even finished his training. By all intent and purpose, these two should probably never have finished their own training at all. Let alone be mentoring. Dewsong would be a terrible example for Orangepaw down the line if this was how she handled something as vital as herbs for her apprentice's well being.

"Dewsong! Catchingflame! Orangepaw! I want you here this instant," she called, her tone that of a queen done with a particularly troublemaking kit's impertinence.

"I have the berries! Wait here! I left them in a certain spot, but I lost my breath from carrying them so I left them there for a bit and forgot! Sorry, hold on please!"

She should know. The she-cat had been on the kit's end of this conversation plenty. Back when she was a kit. She wasn't sure she would be able to live with herself if someone felt forced to use this tone with her now as an adult. Lightningstorm just hoped that Orangepaw had at least returned. She had seen the tom leaving, and despite apprentices not being allowed outside without warriors, she at least appreciated his dedication to making things right. Much more than what could be said for the other two arseholes she had to deal with now. If anything... as long as he had the herbs, she would be willing to look past this and simply treat him before sending him on his merry way.

"Dewsong... Catchingflame. You both are warriors. You in particular, Dewsong. Orangepaw is your apprentice. An apprentice that needs those juniper berries to keep up with you in his worst days. But it looks like the roles have turned, haven't they? If anything, you seem to have failed in your keeping up with him. And you," she continued, turning to Catchingflame as she spoke.

"I gave you a chance. But it seems neither of you can accomplish what an apprentice can. If you ask me, you both are in need of some proper training to remember what it is to be a warrior for your bloody clan. From today onward, you both will be known as Dewpaw and Catchingpaw. You will go through the regular training again. Hunting, rabbit hunting, and battle training. Learn how to bloody provide for your clan once more while having to rely on others to do so. It will be up to you to seek out warriors to help you out, as well. See to it this gets rid of that case of laziness you both seem to be nursing. If I see no improvement in a moon's time, I'll be taking this to Twilightstar next."

Tail lashing behind her, Lightningstorm twitched an ear, letting them both know they were dismissed. She did not care for their excuses. This was her second time here with them. If they had decided to squander their opportunity to show their dedication to the clan, that was on them. Her mentor had been exiled for neglect. She would be making a case for this here if Dewpaw and Catchingpaw failed to make any progress in a moon. She'd have to make a trip to the leader's den and talk to Twilightstar about reassignment for Orangepaw. It was clear his mentor was not reliable. And... speaking of the lad...

"Orangepaw... I saw you leaving camp shortly after I called to you lot to send you out for the juniper berries again. What happened?" the medicine cat asked, her words softer than they had been for the warriors despite her raised brow and disappointed expression.

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewpaw] | @Rustleaf [Catchingpaw]
| Your characters are now apprentices and bound by the same rules as the rest of the paws. They cannot leave camp alone and must complete their training. Because they are demoted warriors, Lightningstorm is only looking for a warrior to assess their regular hunting, rabbit hunting, and battling technique more so than an actual lesson, but all three must be accomplished with a warrior - can be different warriors per lesson - before they earn their warrior names again. You both have until March 27th 11:59 PM EST to hand in at least one of the tasks to not have the punishment escalate further. Lightningstorm will be calling on the two of them to check up on them when their moon of punishment is up! |

| I understand Orangepaw went out to gather herbs by himself? If so, please have him hand them in here and he will actively avoid punishment! Lightningstorm doesn't care too much about tardy deliveries as long as the herbs get here. Also, please remember to fill out the form for his treatment under WindClan Healing so Lightningstorm can treat him! |
Ok!!
Orangepaw had ran out of the medicine den as soon as he realized what he was missing. "Here!" He gasped, placing down his small leaf bundle with about 4 berries. "I... I kind of squished one.... so I grabbed a tiny one.... I hope it's enough." He said. Coughing lightly as he was out of breath from running to his den and back. "I was tired by the time I got back and I ended up falling asleep before handing them to you. It won't happen again! But uh... y-yeah... is this good?" Orangepaw said. Shaking out his pelt and finally catching his breath.

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 29th, 2024, 09:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

A brow raising as Orangepaw ran towards the medicine cat's den with berries in tow, the healer nodded. At least one of the cats she'd called forward here had a sense of integrity. True, they were late, but it was hardly the apprentice's fault their mentor had failed to lead the patrol in the first place. Realistically, she should have reprimanded them. It was clear they had left alone, what with Dewpaw not bothering to show up for any of the patrols. She wouldn't be surprised if there were more disappointments regarding her in the future. Thank the stars her laziness hadn't rubbed on her apprentice yet.

"Here," Lightningstorm mewed, offering her patient one of the berries after carefully inspecting them. "Should help with your breathing."

Carefully, she studied the paw, noticing the limp at last. Under a more scrutinous glance, the medicine cat could see a fresh but healing wound on his shoulder, and she found herself shaking her head. She had thought the injury to be fresh, but clearly he had simply failed to come to her whenever he had been out and gotten injured. Had Dewpaw known about this? Had she cared? Yet another complaint she could file away for when she talked to Twilightstar, she supposed. In any case, there was hardly much she could do for the tom at this point. The injury was closing off naturally on its own, and it had gratefully staved off infection.

"I see your injury, but I'm afraid there isn't much I can do for you. It's already started to heal. My suggestion? Plenty of rest. Wish you would have told me sooner. Wouldn't have sent you off on a patrol like that. I want you resting for at least half a moon, alright love? No training, no straining. Otherwise you're just going to tear it further. Next time, come to me earlier so I can give you proper care and hopefully stop you from having to limp around while it heals," the healer chastised grimly.

She could offer poppy seeds, of course. To help with the pain. But in her experience, that could very well make it worse. Once Orangepaw found himself without pain, he might confuse the poppy's effect with improvement and further hurt themselves down the line. Best keep them on their toes and aware of their injury as long as it wasn't unbearable. It might also be a good lesson for the future. To maybe come see her sooner next time.

| Until March 14 11:59 PM EST Orangepaw is on sick leave to make sure his shoulder gets some much needed rest! This is not a punishment, but because he will be having a bit of a limp for some moons, I figured it would be severe enough for him to be prescribed some good old fashioned rest and relaxation. If you had roleplays that were training prior to this time it should be safe to continue with them. If he needs anything else from Lightningstorm during that time, feel free to leave a healing form for them. |

Old March 1st, 2024, 06:08 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

| Lightningstorm |

A brow raising as Orangepaw ran towards the medicine cat's den with berries in tow, the healer nodded. At least one of the cats she'd called forward here had a sense of integrity. True, they were late, but it was hardly the apprentice's fault their mentor had failed to lead the patrol in the first place. Realistically, she should have reprimanded them. It was clear they had left alone, what with Dewpaw not bothering to show up for any of the patrols. She wouldn't be surprised if there were more disappointments regarding her in the future. Thank the stars her laziness hadn't rubbed on her apprentice yet.

"Here," Lightningstorm mewed, offering her patient one of the berries after carefully inspecting them. "Should help with your breathing."

Carefully, she studied the paw, noticing the limp at last. Under a more scrutinous glance, the medicine cat could see a fresh but healing wound on his shoulder, and she found herself shaking her head. She had thought the injury to be fresh, but clearly he had simply failed to come to her whenever he had been out and gotten injured. Had Dewpaw known about this? Had she cared? Yet another complaint she could file away for when she talked to Twilightstar, she supposed. In any case, there was hardly much she could do for the tom at this point. The injury was closing off naturally on its own, and it had gratefully staved off infection.

"I see your injury, but I'm afraid there isn't much I can do for you. It's already started to heal. My suggestion? Plenty of rest. Wish you would have told me sooner. Wouldn't have sent you off on a patrol like that. I want you resting for at least half a moon, alright love? No training, no straining. Otherwise you're just going to tear it further. Next time, come to me earlier so I can give you proper care and hopefully stop you from having to limp around while it heals," the healer chastised grimly.

She could offer poppy seeds, of course. To help with the pain. But in her experience, that could very well make it worse. Once Orangepaw found himself without pain, he might confuse the poppy's effect with improvement and further hurt themselves down the line. Best keep them on their toes and aware of their injury as long as it wasn't unbearable. It might also be a good lesson for the future. To maybe come see her sooner next time.

| Until March 14 11:59 PM EST Orangepaw is on sick leave to make sure his shoulder gets some much needed rest! This is not a punishment, but because he will be having a bit of a limp for some moons, I figured it would be severe enough for him to be prescribed some good old fashioned rest and relaxation. If you had roleplays that were training prior to this time it should be safe to continue with them. If he needs anything else from Lightningstorm during that time, feel free to leave a healing form for them. |
(Thank you
How long is a half-moon in real time? I just wanna know when I can continue his training)

Orangepaw listened to the medicine cat, accepting the berry with a grateful purr. He'd gotten used to the taste of the berry. "Ah... yeah. It figured it would be to much trouble to tell you..." He said, "But I'll let you know next time something happens." Orangepaw purred gently. His breathing finally better. Orangepaw's eyes shown with gratitude and friendly affection towards the medicine cat. "Jeez... half a moon is ruff." he muttered to himself, realizing the time he wouldn't be able to do running and jumping practice. Shaking out his pelt, making sure not to move his shoulder, Orangepaw gave a last smile and purr the medicine cat. "Thank you! I'll be more on time with the herbs in the furture. Promise!" With that Orangepaw limped carefully from the den, into the apprentice den to rest.

lio lurked here

Old April 24th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

Patients had been tended for, and patrols had returned... for the most part. Bravebird had come back alone. Some patrols had been missing members that had never made it back. Other patrols merely vanished into thin air, and at this point it had been long enough that the medicine cat was done waiting for the lot. Only two of the many cats who had disappointed her remained in the camp today, apprentices the both of them. It made sense, in a way. The warriors had probably decided that being sent out to gather herbs for their wounded clanmates was too much work and headed off on their own. The apprentices had less say in the matter. The fact that one had been quite vocal about his resignation to be placed in a herb patrol and the other one hadn't bothered to show despite her very injured mentor being one of the cats in need of these herbs, however, left the healer feeling rather lacking in any form of sympathy for either of the younger felines.

"Dustypaw! Caterpillarpaw! I want you here. Now!"

Lightningstorm's voice rumbled throughout the clearing, ears flattened against her head in anger. While the medicine cat wasn't merciless, especially when it came to apprentices, she would still need a reason better than I forgot to head out with these two. Those herbs had been crucial when she'd sent for them, and if it hadn't been for the few that did make it back - the ones that didn't vanish into thin air - Batglare, Thundersnow, and Whisperingpaw might have died. She hadn't been kidding when she'd promised more severe punishments. The lithe calico was tired of constantly having everything expected of her yet being assumed to expect nothing in return. If cats were going to hold her to the highest of perches when it came to her responsibilities, they could bet their arses she was going to dish out the same to them... starting right now.

@starry [Dustypaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Caterpillarpaw]
| Will be moving on with punishments if this has not been responded to by May 1st 11:59 EST. If your character did go pick up the herbs and simply forgot to hand them in, feel free to have them drop them here with Lightningstorm and no punishment will be incurred. |

Old April 24th, 2024, 07:23 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Caterpillarpaw left the apprentice's den at Lightstorm's call, head hung down in embarrassment. She wasn't even sure what had happened. The tiny blind apprentice was sure that she deserved whatever punishment Lightingstorm gave her. @Alchemist Kitsune
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 24th, 2024 at 07:26 PM.