Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 19th, 2024, 06:13 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

She lingered for a little longer than expected, curious and wanting to help - she had only just begun to turn away, thinking the matter would be discussed between Leechscar, Twilightstar, and of course, Crowtooth only for now; until her name was called. Her new name. Silverrose. It sounded slightly unfamiliar and strange still, but her head turned around for blue eyes to focus on the tunneller as he gathered a patrol, undoubtedly to go hunt down into the tunnels. Perhaps that was for the best... The feline did not know how much grace she could muster for ShadowClan of all cats; but if it's a must, then so be it... For now. Giving a firm nod, she returned to the tunneller's side when some outrageous claims caught her ear. Judging eyes turned on the warrior, Swiftfire, whose words sounded like she hadn't been there fighting those minks. Silverrose was a proud cat, unwilling to ask for help or give up, much less when it involved asking ShadowClan for help. But even she could see reason within the madness when it came to the lives of these fools, upset as it might make her. And much to her irritation, she did not appreciate how Swiftfire dared speak to her former mentor. She had no poor nor positive opinion on the younger warrior - Leechscar, that is - but wouldn't see someone such as himself spoken to in such manner from the likes of Swiftfire when their judgement was clouded. Silverrose huffed a stare the warrior's way, about to speak up when her voice was cut short by that of Leechscar, Crowtooth, Bravebird and, eventually, Twilightstar herself. Shutting her maw, paws set on the ground, the feline opted to carefully watch the outspoken warrior, one ear taking in Twilightstar's words as though she were speaking to the newly named warrior - a reaffirmation of why this was the better choice, if you will, but she'll still be the first to hold ShadowClan accountable should anything go awry. That aside, composure calm, she turned back to Crowtooth.
"I am ready to leave whenever necessary."
She stated simply, eyes briefly looking about for the other members.

[ @Rani ]

Old March 19th, 2024, 07:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dapplebreeze - @Alchemist Kitsune | Bravebird - @talle | Batglare - @Moonraven

Welp, this has been fun. Leechscar more or less tuned out Swiftfire's response. Not like he needed to say anymore either way, Bravebird and Crowtooth were popping off themselves, so problem solved. Leechscar naturally agreed with everyone else's assessment of Swiftfire's opinion, glad to see that he wasn't alone here with how ridiculous the molly was being.

With Dapplebreeze here and Batglare not far behind her, Leechscar just had to for Fallowfeather. Although Bravebird's impatience to set off was noted and after hearing Twilightstar echo it, Leechscar figured they had sat around waiting for Fallowfeather long enough. The tom peered at Batglare's healing wounds, and then over to Bravebird's. Dapplebreeze was unscathed as was he... between the four of them they should be alright.

Leechscar didn't have as much experience as the older warriors, and probably should have been a little more nervous at the prospect of leading a patrol of such battled-hardened cats. But as he was his mother's son, a natural-born leader when needed, and generally did not give a mousedung about age or experience, he was cool as a cucumber. Between the four of them, despite the healing injuries, he had faith they could handle whatever came at them if it came to a fight.

His solo duty right now was dragging the queen of toads out of her swamp and ensuring that she sided with WindClan to fight the minks. Whatever helped keep Twilightstar calm and somewhat content. "No Fallowfeather, you three will have to do." He meowed to Bravebird, Dapplebreeze, and Batglare. "Let's go." The large gray warrior quickly led them out of camp.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons

Distantly the tom wished he'd had Dapplebreeze's... Verbose-ness(?) and ability to articulate her point and arguments because he just felt clumbsy now. She had much the same point as the tom but from her it felt reasonable and kinder and educational while Crowtooths was more rough around the edges.

Ah well if wishes were prey no one would ever be hungry and Twilighstar quickly stepped in to beat Swiftfires argument into the dirt and buried it.

Then told Swiftfire to take a walk, HA! Yes the tom was very pleased at that, he wasnt chastised for essentially blocking her from being on either team and she was scolded and there were pretty good teams established.
....Assuming all cats gathered.

Dustbunny already had Crowstumble and Whisperingpaw but lacked Rabbiteye and Nighthail, hopefully they'd show because Nighthail especially would be key for a tunneling patrol, one of few who had training.

On his team Deadmoon had arrived, a fact that'd earned her a pleased grin glad that the dependability he'd remembered was still there, and Silverrose was of course already present but no one else. Boo, hurry up Fallownose and Winterpaw he wanted to go. Hopefully Fallownose showed especially, Crowtooth wanted to take the opportunity of getting the deputy's input on how to handle the tunnels and the minks.

For now though the tom caught the eye of Dustypaw, waving the tom over with a tail and explaining given he looked confused.
"So Leechscar 's takin' a patrol ta shadowclan ta call on their aid an' Swiftfire was invited an' wanted ya ta go. But she's no longer goin' so Leechscars just gonna take Bravebird, Dapplebreeze an' Batglare. Sorry kid, but 'f ya really wanna do somethin' you can join my patrol, we're gonna be doin' sum huntin' 'n the tunnels though we're not sure 'tll be completely mink free so 'f yer worried or don' know how ta hunt ya can totally hang back.

Make sense?"
Kid would have to answer quick and understand that his mentor was not invited like he was but the offer was there.

@gs29513 @Estelle @Lillith @zozelen @starry

Last edited by Rani; March 19th, 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 09:01 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny swung her head in Whisperingpaw's direction as the apprentice joined her. The lead tunneler twitched her ears in response to his excuse, she wasn't sure how he had slept in for a patrol that he hadn't known he'd be assigned to, but whatever worked he looked a bit on the tired, grumpy side. Why did they always stick her with grumpy cats? Oh, but he was Batglare's apprentice wasn't he, maybe he got that from his mentor.

"You're alright, just checking, do you have much experience in the tunnels or hunting in them?"She asked politely, twitching her floppy ears. She didn't see Nighthail, and Twilightstar seemed adamant on getting their patrols moving. Dustbunny glanced over at the skunk-colored tom who had been given charge of the hunting patrols. Dustbunny wasn't sure if she was allowed to head out since she had Whisperingpaw now, or if the hunting patrols were to take off together. She watched Leechscar take off with his patrol, and waited on Crowtooth as he spoke with Dustypaw.

@ChaosBringer. @Rani.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:53 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Winterpaw joined Crowtooth, Silverrose and Deadmoon underneath the old maple tree. This was his second patrol, once again led by Crowtooth, but with some warriors he was unfamiliar with as well and the deputy of Windclan himself. A very experienced group, with Winterpaw being the only apprentice there... he was a little curious as to why he of all cats was called to join. No matter the reason, Winterpaw could start learning how to tunnel today.

@Rani @Lillith @Estelle @gs29513
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 21st, 2024 at 07:57 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 10:10 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

With two hunting patrols having been derailed by minks the deputy had left camp to see if he could find any prey. Unfortunately, he hadn't had any luck. Even worse was he entered camp only to realize he had missed a meeting. Damn.

He barely heard Crowtooth calling him, hurrying over slightly late. "Apologies. I just got back to camp," he murmured to the group, giving his chest fur a couple embarrassed licks.

@Rani @gs29513 @Estelle @zozelen @starry

Last edited by Ian; March 21st, 2024 at 10:10 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 06:46 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

Alright the group had gathered! No Dustypaw but he was probably off sulking his mentor had been snubbed and ruined his cool patrol chances. Flicking his tail the tom gave a quick nod to Winterpaw before facing Fallownose and drawling a "Don' worry 'bout 't boss. Ya missed nuthin' but another bout of bickerin'.

Hope ya don' mind 'f 'm mostly bein' the bossy one fer this but 'f ya got somethin' ya wanna investigate while we're down there or just somethin' ya wanna do just shout." Honestly Crowtooth kind of hoped Fallownose did have something to add, hoped that the deputy had an interest in the tunnels or at least their uses and application so Crowtooth might be able to develop them to be more frequented. Though even if it didnt go that deep even Fallownose wanting to look into how the mink ended up in the tunnels below windclan was a boon because internally the tunneler was stressed over his domain being invaded.

The tunnels were his thank you very much, they did not belong to a group of feral snake rats and he was going to prove it by gathering a prey piles worth of food without a sweat.

It'd be easy with Fallownose, Silverrose, Deadmoon and Winterpaw.

"Alright everyone lets mosey!"

@gs29513 @Lillith @Estelle @zozelen

(Im double posting so you dont have to respond to this post)

Hunting is good but it appears two mink have the same idea as you to do so. At least with this group is large enough to make quick work of them.
Old March 24th, 2024, 03:34 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(138/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE]

Whisperingpaw padded slightly faster alongside Dustbunny, his marigold fur ruffling in the breeze. His ears perked up at the question about the tunnels. "I only helped dig some of them as a kit. I think it was you who held the event." Whisperingpaw answered. "If so, would you want to teach me again?" His green eyes shone softly as he spoke, his paws lightly touching the ground as he spoke.

@Moonraven (I'm sorry for the wait!)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 24th, 2024 at 03:34 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:22 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny blinked her eyes in surprise at the reminder. She couldn't remember every kit that had tagged along to help with the tunnels, Beastpaw had been one most excited so she did remember her. Whispering paw must have been better behaved.

“Oh, how time flies,” Dustbunny muttered to herself. “Of course! I will teach you what I can.” Dustbunny promised with a bright smile. As the other patrols headed off, Dustbunny stood and stretched. “Come on let’s head out.”
@ChaosBringer.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:39 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(139/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just A Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperingpaw smiled softly at Dustbunny before letting it brighten as she accepted his request. He nodded at the molly as she said they should go, flicking his tail as he followed Dustbunny quickly.

@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]