Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 10th, 2023, 07:52 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Berryfrost
She/Her

For a moment or two, Berryfrost had only stood there rather awkwardly, not realizing that... oh! She was the patrol leader. "Oh- Oh yes, we c-can go." The undersized, speckled molly stammered, and then scurried out of camp like the mouse she was.

Clearing her throat a couple times as Berryfrost led herself and her patrolmates into WindClan's Territory, the young molly couldn't help but furtively glance around a couple times. "Erm. I'm. I- I don't know where we're going or where to start," She admitted after a few seconds, rounded ears pressing flat against her head in shame. Some patrol leader she was making. "But, uh, Cowtuft said to- to look for. Um, marigold and cobwebs." Had Sunskip and Runningpaw known that already? . . .Berryfrost wasn't sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Galaxy_Cats* View Post
{+ RunningPaw +} ' ' Well Then Lets Get Marigold And Cobwebs! ' '
She Confidently Walked Ahead Of The Group,Not Paying Attention To Her Surroundings

@Rose

@sol.

Sunskip gave a small smile. "Marigold and cobwebs," she said nodding. "Shall we spread out? Divide and conquer?" Hopefully Sunskip was doing a good job at being friendly- then again, she was nothing if not friendly.

After Berryfrost responded, she would go off to look through patches of taller grass. She didn't know exactly where to start, so she hoped for the best. Looking up, she saw Runningpaw walked away without looking. "Runningpaw, be careful please. Keep your eyes on your surroundings."

The Golden molly was still pawwing through grasses when... ah ha! A small patch of marigold beamed up at her. She gave a smile, and gently gathered as much as she could.

[+4 marigold]

(BLARGH SORRY THIS IS LATE)

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; June 11th, 2023 at 04:32 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Abyssopelagic @perseus.
Leechscar grinned lightly as the apprentice agreed to learn. Great, this shouldn't be too hard. "So when it comes to fast prey like rabbits and hares, herding and trapping is often the best way to catch them." Leechscar began explaining. "What I need you to do is hide..." Leechscar's eyes roamed the prairie, the problem with this place was that the grass was too long to make where the burrows were located. However, he discovered if you looked closely enough, you could actually make out rabbit trails and see where the long grass naturally parted from animals going in and out it their homes.

"There, in the long grass beside the hole." The warrior decided, pointing his muzzle in the direction nearby the hole, hidden behind overgrowth. "It's the closet warren, I'm going to circle around and stalk the hare, spook it in your direction. What I need you to do is pounce on it before it reaches that hole. I'll make sure that it comes right at you, so you don't need to worry about it where it's going." Leechscar figured it would be better for her to do the trapping instead of the herding, he thought it was the easier of the two.

"Try not to overthink it, or get spooked yourself and freeze. The hare will be coming directly at you but it should not see you until it's a few tail lengths from you. Stay down low, and quiet, then leap. Aim for its flank and back when you pounce, not the face. Even if you leap a little early, I"ll be right on its tail." Leechscar was confident enough that he could catch it before it changed directions. Still, he'd prefer if Moorpaw caught it, she clearly could do with the moral boost.

"If you lose it, don't be too glum, there's more to hunt." He adds but didn't actually wait for an answer from her. Experience was the fastest way to learn in his mind, so without further ado, he dove into a nearby patch of ferns. He waits, making sure Moorpaw is on board and hiding, and then began inching his way closer to their prey, gauging his scent drift. He briefly licked his nose, double check that they were good, and smile to himself while he slowly crept closer and closer to his target. The wind was blowing in their favor, but considering that he was heading straight for the hare's line of sight he was not surprised when he got spotted before he could actually reach the hare.

He froze for a moment, muscles stiff, as the hare's ears stood at attention and its eyes bore holes straight where the warrior was hidden. Tensing his hind legs, Leechscar springs, and the hare bolts, kicking up grass in its wake, twisting and turning to run straight towards Moorpaw's hiding spotting, or rather the hole she was hiding next to. The warrior hard on the hare's paws in a flat-out sprint, barely a tail length behind it. "Moorpaw, now."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 11th, 2023, 12:56 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever You Need/ If I'm Online
My Mood: Bored

{- RunningPaw -}
Her Ears Perked Up As She Heard Her Name, And She Giggled ' ' Don't Worry About Me! Nobody Would Dare To Cross WindClan! We Are The Best Clan To Exist! But Thanks For Caring About Me Anyways, I'm Glad I'm On This Patrol With You! Even If It Is A, Kinda Boring, Herb Patrol ' ' And With That She Skipped Away, COnfident She Would Find Everything
[ @sol. ]
Old June 11th, 2023, 03:26 PM

My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw nodded as she listened to Leechscar. Once the instructions were finished, she hid herself in the brush he'd indicated to and lay in wait.
Her pelt blended almost perfectly with the dry grass that surrounded her.
She watched as the warrior chased the rabbit. Her muscles bunched up, tensing up to prepare for her lunge. At Leechscar's command, she launched forward, finding herself face to face with the rabbit.
Without hesitation, her jaws clamped on the animals jugular in a vice grip.
A paw came up to keep it's head to the ground so I couldn't bite her face while she twisted its neck.
With a harsh backwards jerk of the rabbits head, the struggle died off, leaving Moorpaw feeling quite proud.
She stood, the shared catch in jaw and her tail excitedly waving as she looked to Leechscar. The apprentice absolutely beamed with pride as she approached him and carefully set it to the ground so she could ask him a question.
"Are we going to catch something else?"
The rabbit was massive, sure, but she didn't want to bring home a rabbit as a shared catch and nothing else. Plus, a small part of her was eager to keep hunting for the exercise.

[ @Undertaker ; @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 11th, 2023, 04:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

Sunskip gave a small smile. "Marigold and cobwebs," she said nodding. "Shall we spread out? Divide and conquer?" Hopefully Sunskip was doing a good job at being friendly- then again, she was nothing if not friendly.

After Berryfrost responded, she would go off to look through patches of taller grass. She didn't know exactly where to start, so she hoped for the best. Looking up, she saw Runningpaw walked away without looking. "Runningpaw, be careful please. Keep your eyes on your surroundings."

The Golden molly was still pawwing through grasses when... ah ha! A small patch of marigold beamed up at her. She gave a smile, and gently gathered as much as she could.

(BLARGH SORRY THIS IS LATE)
Quote:
{- RunningPaw -}
Her Ears Perked Up As She Heard Her Name, And She Giggled ' ' Don't Worry About Me! Nobody Would Dare To Cross WindClan! We Are The Best Clan To Exist! But Thanks For Caring About Me Anyways, I'm Glad I'm On This Patrol With You! Even If It Is A, Kinda Boring, Herb Patrol ' ' And With That She Skipped Away, COnfident She Would Find Everything
[ @sol. ]
Berryfrost
She/Her

Yep. That did it. Berryfrost was the worst patrol leader and warrior to ever exist. She just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Or maybe the sun could melt her into a puddle. Or maybe somehow the air could turn her translucent....

Almost on the verge of hyperventilating, Berryfrost was sufficiently relieved as Sunskip took over, and with a jerky nod, the speckled molly moved off to search for her own herbs. Not before casting a concerned look in Runningpaw's direction, though. It wasn't long before Berryfrost came across a relatively leafless bush and snapped off a swath of cobwebs. There, that had to do it. With that, she returned to where she'd last seen her patrolmates.

[ +3 Cobwebs ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 11th, 2023, 04:40 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
{- RunningPaw -}
[ @sol. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Berryfrost
She/Her

Yep. That did it. Berryfrost was the worst patrol leader and warrior to ever exist. She just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Or maybe the sun could melt her into a puddle. Or maybe somehow the air could turn her translucent....

Almost on the verge of hyperventilating, Berryfrost was sufficiently relieved as Sunskip took over, and with a jerky nod, the speckled molly moved off to search for her own herbs. Not before casting a concerned look in Runningpaw's direction, though. It wasn't long before Berryfrost came across a relatively leafless bush and snapped off a swath of cobwebs. There, that had to do it. With that, she returned to where she'd last seen her patrolmates.

[ +3 Cobwebs ]

Sunskip gave a chuckle. What a sweet apprentice Runningpaw was. Sunskip wouldn't mind to have her as an apprentice. She couldn't exactly remember who was supposed to be mentoring her... maybe just a training session thing to play safe.

She walked back to the meeting area, a bright smile on her face at the bundle of cobwebs Berryfrost secured. "Good haul," she said. "Shall we head back?" She looked up at the sky with a small sense of nervousness. She didn't want it to be too late when they returned- they still needed to report in.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old June 11th, 2023, 05:37 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever You Need/ If I'm Online
My Mood: Bored

{- RunningPaw -}
She Held Her Head Up High As She Walked Back, Her Mouth Full Of Marigold, She Had Found The Jackpot

[ @sol. @Rose ]

( I Didn't Have Time To Do A Post Of RunningPaw Collecting The Marigold- Sorry About That, But I Think We Are Finished? )

Last edited by *Galaxy_Cats*; June 11th, 2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old June 11th, 2023, 05:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

Sunskip gave a chuckle. What a sweet apprentice Runningpaw was. Sunskip wouldn't mind to have her as an apprentice. She couldn't exactly remember who was supposed to be mentoring her... maybe just a training session thing to play safe.

She walked back to the meeting area, a bright smile on her face at the bundle of cobwebs Berryfrost secured. "Good haul," she said. "Shall we head back?" She looked up at the sky with a small sense of nervousness. She didn't want it to be too late when they returned- they still needed to report in.
Quote:
{- RunningPaw -}
She Held Her Head Up High As She Walked Back, Her Mouth Full Of Marigold, She Had Found The Jackpot

[ @sol. @Rose ]

( I Didn't Have Time To Do A Post Of RunningPaw Collecting The Marigold- Sorry About That, But I Think We Are Finished? )
Berryfrost
She/Her

Only once Sunskip and Runningpaw had returned, carrying their own herbs, did Berryfrost sigh in relief. It was done. The herb patrol, she could go hide in her nest for the rest of the day until Snowybreeze appeared. "We can head back." The small, speckled molly mumbled. And with that, turned and began scurrying back to camp.

[ No need to reply, just post in the Herb Storage ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Abyssopelagic
Leechscar slowed his paws, pleased to see the apprentice land her mark and even better, caught the hare. As he watched the apprentice, there was a weird feeling of dare he say pride welling up within him. He didn't get it, she wasn't his apprentice so the sensation didn't make much sense. Strange, he suppose he could connect the feeling to the same thing he felt when one of his siblings succeeded with something. Leechscar glanced at the sky, ears twitching as Moorpaw asked about more hunting.

It was getting late, and honestly Leechscar didn't really care if Moorpaw wanted to take the credit for catching the prey. Worst comes to worse, Fallownose would send him back out hunt again for not bring anything back. But if Moorpaw wanted the pratice, who was he to disappoint? "Here I thought you'd want to get back as quickly as possible to Dapplebreeze." Leechscar briefly grinned sniffing at their catch. Despite the light teasing, the tom grabbed the prey and hauled it over to bramble bush and set it down underneath it as deep as he coudl without getting poked by thorns.

"If you want to keep hunting, I'm fine with it. Wanna try hunting birds?" He asked. The large tom turned towards Moorpaw, tail swaying lazily behind him as he awaited an answer.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 13th, 2023, 06:38 PM

My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw felt extremely pleased that she'd helped bring down the rabbit, even still.
It's not that she felt shame for a shared catch, but more that.... now that she knew the thrill of hunting, she was reluctant to leave with just one catch. But as she looked up, she noticed the time and her ears flattened.
She looked back to Leechscar and in seconds was pouting at the warrior for his remark.
"You're just trying to get rid of me sooner!" She teased right back at him, tail and ears sticking straight up in an overdramatic display.
After a moment, she relaxed her posture and sighed.
"It's fine now that I'm doing something. It helps that you're easy to hang out around."
That might be an unpopular opinion, but to her, it was the truth. He'd really helped make the patrol less dreary away from Dapplebreeze.
"I would like to hunt a bit more, but if you'd rather report back, that's okay too. I'm just really enjoying the activity."
As Leechscar trotted away, she followed behind him, tail swaying with every step.
Birds?
"Lead the way."

[ @Undertaker ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.