Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:12 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default dusklion love finder

hello hello!!

so with dusklion’s fate having been decided and her going on to
live (!!) i have decided to finally launch this finder! what is it for, you might ask? well it’s for her future love, of course!

some small details about dusklion:
-> she is afab and identifies as a lady, and her sexuality is full throttle lesbian; she loves the ladies! sorry boys!
-> HIGHLY dedicated + loyal to riverclan, meaning she will not even entertain the idea of taking a mate outside of her home (apologies to other clan cats/outsiders! ;w; )
-> she is a HUGE flirt and will likely have a rotating roster of cats she flirts up a storm with before she realizes her heart only belongs to one!

additionally, this will be a SLOW BURN; dusk scoffs at the idea of love, so her future partner must be willing to be patient and sort of work with her in a sense

i'll be keeping this finder open indefinitely and roleplaying her with candidates i find that might work well to see!

a few candidate requirements to keep in mind:
-> your cat must identify as female! dusk thinks toms r gross (i kid she loves them just not in that way)
-> between 20 - 35ish moons! dusk herself is 25, going on 26 moons!
-> cannot be an outsider or live in another clan, but can have it in their backstory!
-> must be active !! this is a long-term plot and i have lots of ideas for the two of them ^^

that's about it! no real form, just toss me your eligible ladies, some info about them or their page, and any
plot ideas you have for the two of them! i have lots but i always love hearing more

last thing !! please do not mention or quote me here; i will be checking frequently

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; February 28th, 2024 at 08:38 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:14 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: dusklion love finder

ur killing me lulah. possible placeholder

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:15 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

WIP

WILLOWWISP

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; February 26th, 2024 at 07:12 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:16 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Meet AzaeleaBlood. She's in a polycule with two men (gross)

She's 25 moons old. She's AFAB and uses she/her pronouns.

As seen in the allegiances, she is described as 'A white and red-brown she with yellow eyes'
Old February 24th, 2024, 01:02 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

“Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to feel alive

Hello! I would like to offer Mistypaw! (soon to be Mistyshard ) I think we've roleplayed them once before during Misty's assesment, and then once on the fox patrol - both times, I thought they clicked pretty well. While Misty doesn't scoff at the idea of love she is also quite hesitant, especially after the disappearance of her past love. I could imagine them having a few interactions and then suddenly being like "oh... i think it's a bit more than friendship we've developed here"? Also, I think Dusk's flirtatiousness would work really well and could possibly help Misty do the first step towards them being actual mates if that ends up happening!

I had a possible plot idea for Misty that I've been planning for a while now, so I'll just put it here.

Basically: I’ve been wanting an (adoptive) child for Mistypaw since quite a while now. At first I debated her just adopting a random kit but then I decided to have a plot surrounding this, because free trauma and some character development that ties them together… why not?
The plot would be:
Mistypaw (Mistyshard at this point) Is heading into the territory, perhaps with another warrior accompanying her. While she’s hunting close to the outskirts, she hears some screams that are pretty far away. Against her better judgment she heads over and checks on the situation in case it’s a threat to RiverClan. There’s a rogue fighting two younger cats. Well, rather than fighting them, just attacking them as they’re pretty defenseless and have no idea what they’re doing. One of the kits gets really roughed up while the other one has some wounds but isn’t as injured. Mistypaw steps in to fight and kill the rogue, since the kits are pretty defenseless and she wants to help them. She gets wounded and has to discover some nearby herbs to heal herself and the kits. She’ll have some herbal knowledge at this point so she should be fine with healing the overall wounds. If there’s a warrior accompanying her she’d probably ask them to bring her the herbs and help her or something. In the end, Misty brings the kits back to RiverClan camp with her and the warrior possibly.

I could imagine this being a bonding opportunity for Dusk and Misty if Dusk is the warrior accompanying her Maybe Misty saves Dusk or the other way around and they really become fond of eachother? I feel like them having adoptive kits would be really fun hehe.

Anyways, that's it! Very excited to see who ends up getting picked, Dusklion is an amazing character and I hope you find the perfect love for him

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 28th, 2024 at 08:54 AM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 03:38 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Going to throw Cinderflare at you! She hasn't been submitted yet, but if she is accepted for this she'll definitely be submitted asap. I'm fairly certain you're still familiar with her, but here's a rundown on her character!

Prior to "the incident", Cinderflare is a highly curious, inquisitive, intelligent cat who has a passion for learning. She finds most mundane tasks around the Clan, such as hunting and border patrolling, rather boring; instead, she spends as much of her time possible exploring the world around her and trying to answer her laundry list of questions and curiosities.

In particular, she has a fascination with medicine; she thinks the idea of being a medicine cat sounds incredibly boring, but nonetheless she has a deep interest in herbs. Particularly, challenging or unusual situations intrigue her. It's this intrigue that draws her out into the outskirts one day, curious about an outsider with a mysterious illness.

She joins a trio of cats to journey to this ill cat, but before they reach their destination tragedy occurs. Cinderflare's paw becomes trapped in a hunter's trap; with much effort, the cats with her are eventually able to free her, but her hind paw is mangled in the process. The outsiders tell her of a special Twoleg who can remove cats' legs, and encourage her to go to one; she stubbornly refuses, and returns to RiverClan. This incident will probably occur quite quickly after she debuts.

The whole ordeal, combined with the frequent physical pain she's now in, turns Cinderflare toward the bitter side. She isolates herself from pretty much anyone, completely at a loss for how to move forward and adapt. She grows a hatred for vulnerability, which certainly doesn't help improve her social isolation any.

Instead, her focus shifts completely to medicine. Her curiosity about experimental medicine and unusual cases intensifies, turning almost into an obsession. For her, this is the only purpose in life she can find; it's the only thing keeping her tethered to reality. Meanwhile, she spends her days trying to re-learn how to walk, hunt, and fight with this new impairment.

Over time, a few things will happen to her that will cause her to start to warm to others again, slowly accepting the way that she's become and that it is possible for her to find happiness again despite the struggles she's faced. This process will be over the long-term.

Aside from what I've already said, Cinderflare has a deep sarcasm and has no problem insulting cats who she perceives as dumb, self-centered, or otherwise annoying. She'll never take it too far, but having a filter isn't really a concept she cares about- especially after her injury. She can be brash, snappy, intense, and a workaholic. On the positive end, she's got a soft and squishy side, buried deep beneath layers of bitterness and a dislike of vulnerability; this side is something that only a cat who's extremely close to her (such as a future mate) would see. She does genuinely care about the cats who she helps, and it affects her deeply when she isn't able to save/help someone.

I think her and Dusk would have a fiery, intense dynamic; they're both intense about their work, strong in their opinions, and lacking in the filter department at times. They can both be impulsive and spirited. Cinder differs from Dusk in her desire to be isolated and her lack of desire for any position of significance in her Clan, primarily. I could see them having some tumultuous moments for sure, perhaps some heated disagreements, but also a passionate and intense love that they know they can't find with anyone else. This would definitely need to be a slowburn, as Cinder will not let anyone close to her heart without a lot of time and effort. Cinder would wholeheartedly deny any feelings for Dusk until they got too big to ignore or some major event happened to push her feelings out.

I've wanted to use this character for over a year now; she's one of my favorite character concepts. I don't see myself wanting to drop her or anything over the foreseeable future, so there's no concerns over this dying out on my end if we were to go for it! Since she hasn't been debuted, her age is totally flexible. If you wind up choosing her, my thought is that her and Dusk could begin to know each other + bond after Cinder's accident; perhaps Dusk could be the one to assist Cinder with learning how to adapt to having a mangled paw.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 16th, 2024 at 09:14 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 06:05 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Spottedstream

ll 24 moons ll AFAB Female ll RiverClan Warrior ll

Hello tal! I am here with my lovely dear Spottedstream :lovequee: Spottedstream is very dear to me, And so I have developed her quite a bit. I do think that she would have a cool dynamic with Dusk due to the way I have made her. Hope you enjoy

Basic Information

Prefix Meaning ~ Spotted - Her bengal fur
Suffix Meaning ~ Stream - Her calmness and elegance

Gender/Pronouns ~ Female - She/Her/Herself
Age ~ 23 Moons (Ages on the 3rd of each Month)
Creation Date ~ February 3rd, 2024

Affiliation - RiverClan (Purebred)
Former Affiliation ~ N/A
Beliefs ~ StarClan, The Dark Forest, The Warrior Code

Traits ~

Positive (+) - Kind, Elegant, Sneaky, Calming, Wise

Neutral (=) - Stubborn, Cautious

Negative (-) - Weak Fighter, Anxious,

Kindness - 9/10
Bravery - 7/10
Cleanliness - 9/10
Responsibility - 8/10
Loyalty - 10/10
Patience - 9/10
Wisdom - 8/10
More Logical or Emotional - Both

Background

HUGE WIP

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; March 18th, 2024 at 06:40 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 07:13 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

ALRIGHT. HERES MY LOVELY GIRL.
AntlerMutter
27 Moons
AntlerMutter Is A Dwarf, Albino She(MtF), With (Adorable) Ear Tufts That Are Straight Up, Then Are Crazy, Going In All Directions, Making Them Look Like Antlers.( That Says Why Her Prefix Is Antler.) And Long, Puffy Fur.

Shes Quiet The Sweetheart, And Isnt Ashamed About Her Hieght And Kit/App-Like Apperence. She Gets A Little Rude When Somecat Calls Her A Young Apprentice, And Will Give A Warning Nip. Also, Shes A Wildcard, But Quiet. (Suffix Is Mutter For That Reason)
AND TADAAAAA! WE HAVE A TROUBLESOME CAT! (Yes, She Is A Lesbian)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; February 24th, 2024 at 08:03 AM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 07:13 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

maybe placeholder for a new cat?

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 24th, 2024, 07:19 AM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

I did submit a cat named Monarchwing. She us a rather pretty ginger-and-white she-cat with amber eyes :0

Monarchwing is friendly, gentle, and caring,helping Dusklion when she needs it. She's a pretty strong fighter, too, lol. (I need to throw her in the battle before it ends today.)

Monarchwing is rather slim but long-furred, so she can keep Dusklion warm at nights. :3

She's still pending, but I'm allowed to roleplay with her before she's accepted (if she is lol)

Last edited by paris; February 24th, 2024 at 07:20 AM.