Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:40 PM
purrk question
by iliri
Last post by panchiko
Today 05:38 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:32 PM
Hello, I'm SkyFlame!
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:22 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2016, 06:24 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @Maplefur , @Midnight Rain , @Spirited Darkness , you just want to continue in the meddie den? I get us permission to see Kestrelpaw )
(Alrighty, meet you there!)

Old November 18th, 2016, 06:28 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Pinestorm pushed his way nervously into the den. "Hello? We have an injured kit- he fell into a stream." The tom looked around, wondering if Redmoon and Frogkit were already inside somewhere. He crouched down, allowing Mulberrykit to climb off his back. "Stay near me," he told her. "You might need to explain what happened again."

Old November 18th, 2016, 06:30 AM
a lonely nobody

(Posted with permission from @Ashley/Kestrel )

Mulberrykit slowly slid off Pinestorm's back, eyes wide and mouth open. The small den seemed big to the kit, with all the leaves stacked up and nests made in the corner. "Whoa!" Her voice was quieter than usual; she had an urge to not scream and yowl in this place. "I wish Frogkit was awake! He'd love this!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 18th, 2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:34 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Redmoon padded in and let Frogkit slide limply off her back. She stood over him and looked at him carefully. She was glad they'd finally made it to camp. Hopefully, he would be just fine once he'd been checked out by one of the medicine cats. She looked around, hoping to see a medicine cat.
( @Midnight Rain )

Last edited by doghouse; November 18th, 2016 at 08:34 AM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:10 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Fur puffing out in surprise, Kestrelpaw whipped around, head cocked. "Wait, what?" He echoed, before noticing the fallen kit on the den floor. "O-Oh! How did this happen?" He inquired, tail fluffed out and lashing as he immediately rushed forward to the kits side, crouching down. Gently nudging the kitten, Kestrelpaw pressed his ear up against Frogkit's damp chest, moments going by before he finally heard a weak beating of a heart. Whipping around to head back to the store, he gritted his teeth together, nosing through the cracks of the walls. 'What do I do?! Sniffing through the storage, his mind was blank until he remembered. Yarrow! Kestrelpaw quickly found the desired leaves, and ripped off a small amount, before heading back towards the kitten, nosing him gently. "I'll need to get out any excess water." He hissed, trying to sound calm, but his voice came out hoarse and scared. Pushing the kitten onto his back, he placed his paws on Frogkit's small chest, before beginning to pump it. This is what you do... right? Oh StarClan, please don't tell me im hurting this kit even more.. Kestrelpaw shook his head, pushing down on the kits chest repeatedly and waiting for any kind of response.
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:05 PM
a lonely nobody

Mulberrykit watched the medicine cat run back and forth, grabbing what looked like dead leaves and putting them next Frogkit. What's he doing?Is that gonna save Frogkit? But she said nothing. Everything Kestrelpaw did seemed weird to the kit, and she leaned over towards Pinestorm and Redmoon. "What's that?" She pointed with her reddish brown tail to the yarrow leaves. "And why's he pushing on his chest? Isnt that going to kill him?!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Timekit turned back to the pile of freshkill after he nodded in response to her words, letting out a low hum of concentration. His pale green gaze would dart between different types of prey, and it was obvious that he was struggling to decide. After a moment, he closed his eyes and let his nose guide him to something that smelled good, picking a lizard from the pile. He turned to Silverkit with it hanging from his jaws, his head raised so it wouldn't touch the ground. "Ish thish awright?" He mumbled awkward around it's tail, blinking at her. He'd be smiling nervously if his mouth wasn't full. As he awaited her response, he let his gaze drift away, looking for a good spot to sit and eat. Perferably, there would be a nice sunny patch around for them, but his figured it might be impossible with all the warriors around. However, he caught a glimpse of one in the distance, just big enough for the two of them to squeeze into. It most likely wasn't big enough for an actual warrior to lay in. "Shoulf we go ofer fere?" He asked, once again awkwardly, gesturing with his tail just in case she didn't understand.
Silverkit smiled in amusement, her silvery tail brushing back and forth, blue hues twinkling although she didn't want to laugh- it was obvious that she was laughing inwardly, but she didn't want to hurt her new friend's feelings, and soon the smile faded. "Yeah, that looks great," She mewed, her ears flicking forwards in a happy manner as she did so. She didn't want him to think she was just saying that...she did like lizard, although still a little worried that she might have hurt his feelings, she still kept from smiling. She followed his gaze over to where he was looking and cocked her head to the side slightly, something she did when she was thinking or weighing her options. The spot did look comfortable...it was a little small, although it shouldn't be awkwardly so...she thought for a moment more before she turned her gaze back on him. "Sure!" She mewed, allowing herself to smile once more. It's fine, he knows I'm not trying to laugh at him...right? Oh, what if I mess this up? C'mon Silverkit, you can do this, just be friendly...smile friendly, act friendly, be more confident...She thought to herself, taking a deep breath. She took a couple of steps towards the area, before stopping and waiting for Timekit. She had liked having someone with her earlier, it had made her feel much more reassured than walking all by herself, and she had liked it. It made her feel like there was someone who actually cared.
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit watched the medicine cat run back and forth, grabbing what looked like dead leaves and putting them next Frogkit. What's he doing?Is that gonna save Frogkit? But she said nothing. Everything Kestrelpaw did seemed weird to the kit, and she leaned over towards Pinestorm and Redmoon. "What's that?" She pointed with her reddish brown tail to the yarrow leaves. "And why's he pushing on his chest? Isnt that going to kill him?!"
Pinestorm inspected the leaves that Kestrelpaw had taken. "I don't know, but Kestrelpaw does. He knows what he's doing, don't worry. Frogkit is in good paws." He hesitated before wrapping his tail around the kit and nudging her closer to him, trying to comfort her. He felt awkward around the kit, and didn't know what exactly to do. Yet, it was oddly nice to be able to bond with her. Normally he would avoid the kits of the nursery, but this situation didn't allow for that. And now that I promised her badger rides, I guess I'd better get used to her company. He continued to watch Kestrelpaw work, praying to Starclan that the kit would survive.

Old November 18th, 2016, 05:11 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Silverkit smiled in amusement, her silvery tail brushing back and forth, blue hues twinkling although she didn't want to laugh- it was obvious that she was laughing inwardly, but she didn't want to hurt her new friend's feelings, and soon the smile faded. "Yeah, that looks great," She mewed, her ears flicking forwards in a happy manner as she did so. She didn't want him to think she was just saying that...she did like lizard, although still a little worried that she might have hurt his feelings, she still kept from smiling. She followed his gaze over to where he was looking and cocked her head to the side slightly, something she did when she was thinking or weighing her options. The spot did look comfortable...it was a little small, although it shouldn't be awkwardly so...she thought for a moment more before she turned her gaze back on him. "Sure!" She mewed, allowing herself to smile once more. It's fine, he knows I'm not trying to laugh at him...right? Oh, what if I mess this up? C'mon Silverkit, you can do this, just be friendly...smile friendly, act friendly, be more confident...She thought to herself, taking a deep breath. She took a couple of steps towards the area, before stopping and waiting for Timekit. She had liked having someone with her earlier, it had made her feel much more reassured than walking all by herself, and she had liked it. It made her feel like there was someone who actually cared.
Timekit glanced at Silverkit, catching her amused expression as she watched him. He was a bit confused by it, but took it as a good sign, assuming that she was having fun hanging out with him. Besides, Houndkit laughs at me too. I must just be funny without knowing it or something. He soon returned his gaze to the spot he was eyeing, but turned back when she agreed with both of his selections. If he could talk correctly, he would have, but he decided not to embarrass himself anymore. When she took the lead, he quickly shot to his paws and followed, speeding up to walk beside her again. The tom watched her from the corner of his eyes as he wobbled toward the sunny patch, having to walk weirdly to keep the lizard from getting dirty. He was glad to see that the she-kit was smiling, that she seemed to be enjoying his company. And I'm enjoying hers! He was doing a good job at making a new friend of this cat, he realized. They arrived to the sunny patch after a few moments, and he set the prey down hurriedly. "Heavy little thing," He meowed absentmindedly, grinning at Silverkit. It was clear that her amusement had not hurt his feelings at all. In fact, he had completely forgotten it even though it had happened only mintues ago. He settled down in half of the ray of light, noting that he had made a good choice. It was perfect, big enough that they could still have their own bit of space and still have the warm sun on their backs. As if reminding him, his stomach erupted into an angry growl, startling him slightly. "Hehe, guess I was hungrier than I thought."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:21 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Timekit glanced at Silverkit, catching her amused expression as she watched him. He was a bit confused by it, but took it as a good sign, assuming that she was having fun hanging out with him. Besides, Houndkit laughs at me too. I must just be funny without knowing it or something. He soon returned his gaze to the spot he was eyeing, but turned back when she agreed with both of his selections. If he could talk correctly, he would have, but he decided not to embarrass himself anymore. When she took the lead, he quickly shot to his paws and followed, speeding up to walk beside her again. The tom watched her from the corner of his eyes as he wobbled toward the sunny patch, having to walk weirdly to keep the lizard from getting dirty. He was glad to see that the she-kit was smiling, that she seemed to be enjoying his company. And I'm enjoying hers! He was doing a good job at making a new friend of this cat, he realized. They arrived to the sunny patch after a few moments, and he set the prey down hurriedly. "Heavy little thing," He meowed absentmindedly, grinning at Silverkit. It was clear that her amusement had not hurt his feelings at all. In fact, he had completely forgotten it even though it had happened only mintues ago. He settled down in half of the ray of light, noting that he had made a good choice. It was perfect, big enough that they could still have their own bit of space and still have the warm sun on their backs. As if reminding him, his stomach erupted into an angry growl, startling him slightly. "Hehe, guess I was hungrier than I thought."
Silverkit stayed close to Timekit's side, her mind too busy focusing on the crowded clearing and trying to avoid other cats and trying to avoid thinking about how nervous she was to notice his gait. It was a good thing, she probably would have ended up laughing a lot louder than she meant to and causing herself no end of embarrassment. "Really?" She asked, her ears flicking backwards in disbelief. She hadn't expected a lizard to be that heavy, and she wondered if he was joking or not. Not thinking, she picked the lizard up and almost instantly set it back down. Silverkit wasn't exactly a strong cat...in fact, she was probably one of the weakest kits in the nursery. Being small as well, the lizard wasn't exactly a speck compared to her, and she was stunned to find that it was indeed heavy. "Oh my apologies, you were absolutely right, that is really heavy," She mewed instantly, feeling bad that she had doubted him in the first place. If I want to be friends with him, I really, really need to think before I say something like that, I could end up being mean to him without realizing it, Silverkit thought to herself, her expression fading to an embarrassed/worried one. "Oh, well, you can have the first bite if you want," She mewed, hoping to make up for her absentminded remark from earlier. She really hadn't meant to sound so rude when she had said it, and she certainly hadn't meant to sound doubtful at all, like she thought he was lying...the more she thought about it, the worse she felt. It only took a small thing to make Silverkit feel bad, and that had been it. She wondered if her apology had been good enough, and hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings too much or even better, that she hadn't hurt them at all and he would understand that she hadn't meant for herself to sound so condescending as well.
Closed Thread