Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:00 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:43 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2016, 05:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit heard a familiar laugh, and spun around, his golden hues gleaming excitedly. The tuxedo tom sprang to his paws and padded over towards his friend at a moderately quick pace, his expression pleased. "Hi!" He mewed, a little louder than he had meant to, grinning at her. He was glad that she was here- he didn't really have anything else to do and even if he did, Lostkit was a great new friend and an exciting one as well. Not only because it made him feel good to be "helping" her, but also because he mainly just loved to make new friends. Badgerkit's expression continued to be excited, and his smile was so large that he knew his face would hurt later. The tip of his tail tapped on the ground, twitching back and forth like a miniature snake of some sort, and he kept his yellow gaze fixed on Lostkit, an excited and pleased expression in them.

-boop for @toothlost!-

Last edited by lone; November 18th, 2016 at 05:39 PM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 11:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring blinked, surprised he had been caught before he gaze his alabaster chest a few embarrassed licks. Casually, knowing he couldn't avoid her now, he padded towards the other warrior. His face was rather expressionless, he didn't look unfriendly nor did he look friendly. Either way, Foxspring was well known for his hostile personality. He was quick with sharp replies and will start a fight if the situation calls for it. Enough of his hostility, Foxspring had come to a halt about a tail length from Forestpelt, his yellow optics studying her with caution.

"What's been crawling in your pelt?" He asked suddenly. His deep voice was enticing, sure, but held no warmth for the stranger. Foxspring could sense the unease and the thoughts pouring into her mind. He knew something was up, but it was up to her to decide whether to share that with him or not. It may not be the proper way to introduce himself, but it was something, right?

The large fox-colored warrior settled himself down with his fluffy tail wrapped around his large paws neatly. His piercing optics never wavered from the she-cat. For a moment, he thought about telling her his name, but he remained silent. Allowing her to speak first and show interest in the conversation before he threw himself out there.
Forestpelt's green hues studied the tom for another moment before becoming slightly softer in their impenetrable dark gaze. "Nothing. I have the right to think, don't I? Or are you here to take that right from me?" She asked, her voice becoming cold once more. She wasn't quite sure why he seemed so...like her. Offstandish...unfriendly wasn't a word that the she cat really liked to use to describe herself as she knew she was capable of being very friendly. The incident with Dawnstorm bad proven that. She wondered how long it would take for this tom to get through to bef. It was easy enough to lie about who she was, what she liked to do, how old she was, and so on. Although her stature and build suggested she was a considerably young warrior, she guessed she could probably convince Foxspring she were an older one. An amused purr escaped her and she stopped almost as soon as it had begun, looking startled as flickers of worry spread across her features. She was an attractive she cat, although if she were being honest with herself, she certainly did not look her best at that moment.

She began to think of something else to say to the tom...she was going to have to make it good, and not the truth- not yet, at any rate. Perhaps if he were willing to try and stick around, she could trust him. Not everyone is a liar...not everyone is so blind to others' emotions...and not everyone is a cheating, filthy, double crossing WindClanner, Forestpelt thought. She was almost glad that Dawnstorm was gone. He had lied to her, he had been so blind- although she had been just as blind, unable to see through his plan for the hopes of his attentions. She knew it hadn't been like that at first. What had happened to him? She sighed, keeping her gaze fixed on Foxspring as she waited for his reply, her forest green hues twinkling a little.
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:10 AM
The goat queen

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Bearclaw woke up after a long nap. He yawned,showing his sharp teeth. He seemed happy,since he had been dreaming about his mate. Although he did not want anyone to know about wolfheart. Afterwards he slowly padded out of the warriorsden to hunt.
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:20 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Silverkit stayed close to Timekit's side, her mind too busy focusing on the crowded clearing and trying to avoid other cats and trying to avoid thinking about how nervous she was to notice his gait. It was a good thing, she probably would have ended up laughing a lot louder than she meant to and causing herself no end of embarrassment. "Really?" She asked, her ears flicking backwards in disbelief. She hadn't expected a lizard to be that heavy, and she wondered if he was joking or not. Not thinking, she picked the lizard up and almost instantly set it back down. Silverkit wasn't exactly a strong cat...in fact, she was probably one of the weakest kits in the nursery. Being small as well, the lizard wasn't exactly a speck compared to her, and she was stunned to find that it was indeed heavy. "Oh my apologies, you were absolutely right, that is really heavy," She mewed instantly, feeling bad that she had doubted him in the first place. If I want to be friends with him, I really, really need to think before I say something like that, I could end up being mean to him without realizing it, Silverkit thought to herself, her expression fading to an embarrassed/worried one. "Oh, well, you can have the first bite if you want," She mewed, hoping to make up for her absentminded remark from earlier. She really hadn't meant to sound so rude when she had said it, and she certainly hadn't meant to sound doubtful at all, like she thought he was lying...the more she thought about it, the worse she felt. It only took a small thing to make Silverkit feel bad, and that had been it. She wondered if her apology had been good enough, and hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings too much or even better, that she hadn't hurt them at all and he would understand that she hadn't meant for herself to sound so condescending as well.

(Sorry for the shortness)
Timekit watched, amused, as she picked it up and then set it down almost immediately. It was obvious that this kit was not easily offended, though his brother might have been if he had been here. Houndkit would have voiced it too, but Time was too respectful to ever do that, if he had even realized anyways. "No need to apologize!" He chirped happily, nudging her reassuringly. "Though, I will take that first bite!" The kitten eagarly took a chunk of the lizard, his mouth watering. As he chewed, he let his head roll back so that he could look up at the sky. However, instead of being how he expected it to look, it was instead a mix of blue and dark grey. Being a kit, he had no idea that the gray was smoke. He sat up to study it more closely. "What's that?" The kitten asked, even though Silverkit couldn't possibly know the answer either. "It even smells funky." He took a huge breath of air and sneezed. Unknowlingly to him, the other territories were on fire, all due to the ee that was baring down on the clans.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Sorry for the shortness)
Timekit watched, amused, as she picked it up and then set it down almost immediately. It was obvious that this kit was not easily offended, though his brother might have been if he had been here. Houndkit would have voiced it too, but Time was too respectful to ever do that, if he had even realized anyways. "No need to apologize!" He chirped happily, nudging her reassuringly. "Though, I will take that first bite!" The kitten eagarly took a chunk of the lizard, his mouth watering. As he chewed, he let his head roll back so that he could look up at the sky. However, instead of being how he expected it to look, it was instead a mix of blue and dark grey. Being a kit, he had no idea that the gray was smoke. He sat up to study it more closely. "What's that?" The kitten asked, even though Silverkit couldn't possibly know the answer either. "It even smells funky." He took a huge breath of air and sneezed. Unknowlingly to him, the other territories were on fire, all due to the ee that was baring down on the clans.
Silverkit breathed a sigh of relief, glad he wasn't upset with her. "Oh, okay..." She mewed, her voice trailing off and she smiled as he took a bite out of the lizard. She bent her own head to take a bite, and instantly felt much better. She hadn't actually realized how hungry she was until she had begun to eat, and now she realized that she had been. Her blue hues widened in alarm and the tip of her silvery tail began to twitch slightly. She didn't know what it was. It smelled funny, and it made her feel uneasy, as though it was something bad. Her instincts were telling her to run, although the stuff didn't look like it was going to come any closer to the camp. "I-I don't know..." She mewed, her fear sounding in her voice. Why was she so afraid of this stuff? It wasn't attacking her, and it wasn't as though it were even that close to her, but she couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that lay in her stomach. She took another small bite, her whole body shaking.
Old November 19th, 2016, 12:14 PM
The goat queen

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Bearclaw walked into the den carrying a rabbit. He ate it than fell asleep. Bearclaw once again dreamed about his mate,wolfheart.
Old November 19th, 2016, 01:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm inspected the leaves that Kestrelpaw had taken. "I don't know, but Kestrelpaw does. He knows what he's doing, don't worry. Frogkit is in good paws." He hesitated before wrapping his tail around the kit and nudging her closer to him, trying to comfort her. He felt awkward around the kit, and didn't know what exactly to do. Yet, it was oddly nice to be able to bond with her. Normally he would avoid the kits of the nursery, but this situation didn't allow for that. And now that I promised her badger rides, I guess I'd better get used to her company. He continued to watch Kestrelpaw work, praying to Starclan that the kit would survive.
Mulberrykit found herself comforted by Pinestorm. His warm tail reminded her of her mother. Its just like Mossflight... She closed her eyes, leaning into the warrior. She'd only just met him, but he'd been so nice to her... As time went by, Mulberrykit became more and more worried, as Frogkit still hadn't woken up yet. I know Kestrelpaw knows what he's doing... But us it enough? At the ack if her mind, there was a nagging sense of guilt, claiming she was responsible for her friend's condition. You should've done more. You should've known what to do instead of doing nothing! You're useless, and will never be a good warrior!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 19th, 2016, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit found herself comforted by Pinestorm. His warm tail reminded her of her mother. Its just like Mossflight... She closed her eyes, leaning into the warrior. She'd only just met him, but he'd been so nice to her... As time went by, Mulberrykit became more and more worried, as Frogkit still hadn't woken up yet. I know Kestrelpaw knows what he's doing... But us it enough? At the ack if her mind, there was a nagging sense of guilt, claiming she was responsible for her friend's condition. You should've done more. You should've known what to do instead of doing nothing! You're useless, and will never be a good warrior!
Pinestorm felt the kit lean into him, and all was silent in the den besides Kestrelpaw shuffling around and Frogkit's weak breathing. He felt despair rolling off Mulberrykit, and despair. He looked down at her. "Hey, don't feel bad. None of this is your fault," he told her, guessing what was troubling her.

Old November 19th, 2016, 03:38 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Badgerkit heard a familiar laugh, and spun around, his golden hues gleaming excitedly. The tuxedo tom sprang to his paws and padded over towards his friend at a moderately quick pace, his expression pleased. "Hi!" He mewed, a little louder than he had meant to, grinning at her. He was glad that she was here- he didn't really have anything else to do and even if he did, Lostkit was a great new friend and an exciting one as well. Not only because it made him feel good to be "helping" her, but also because he mainly just loved to make new friends. Badgerkit's expression continued to be excited, and his smile was so large that he knew his face would hurt later. The tip of his tail tapped on the ground, twitching back and forth like a miniature snake of some sort, and he kept his yellow gaze fixed on Lostkit, an excited and pleased expression in them.
Jumping at the sudden voice of her new best friend, the grey kit let out a squeak before realizing who was at her side. "Badgerkit!" She pounced towards him, though she sailed past him and was left standing awkwardly for a moment before turning around to face him again. "Hi! What are you doing?" She questioned him before snapping her head elsewhere, perking her ears a moment as if something else caught her attention before relaxing and turning back to her friend. "What's up? Have you been busy all day? I've been bored for a while, my fathers are out hunting and patrolling, and my siblings are lounging or something. They're weird." Lostkit beamed brightly and waited for his response now.
Old November 19th, 2016, 05:00 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm felt the kit lean into him, and all was silent in the den besides Kestrelpaw shuffling around and Frogkit's weak breathing. He felt despair rolling off Mulberrykit, and despair. He looked down at her. "Hey, don't feel bad. None of this is your fault," he told her, guessing what was troubling her.
She sighed. "Thats what I wanna believe, but how do you know?" Mulberrykit opened her eyes, again seeing the limp form of Frogkit and the herbs lying next to him. She watched Kestrelpaw work, but nothing but Pinestorm was comforting. What he said has to be true. But how do I believe it? It's my fault he's not waking up. It's my fault Kestrelpaw has to take time out of his day to fix my mistakes!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Closed Thread