Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:05 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:56 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by hades.
Today 06:49 PM
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by forest
Today 06:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:51 AM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit stifled a purr, apparently oblivious of the embarrassment she was bringing upon Nimblewhisker. "Die, you coward!" She rolled on her back, kicking up her back feet in a feeble attempt to attack his stomach.
@Dreaming Emu) (Sorry, I forgot to mention you last time!)
Nimblewhisker let out a few pained whimpers before flopping down. He also made sure to twitch just a tad before becoming still in an attempt to give a real edge

@Dreaming Emu

Last edited by Tavvi; February 16th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:22 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Dulled green eyes glanced up at the sound of pawsteps coming from the apprentices den. Most other apprentices were sleeping (if they were lazy) or training - the clearing was filled with warriors at the moment, so who could this be? Aspenpaw’s gaze became a little more hopeful at the sight of Tawnypaw… but what was she doing here? Where had she been? ”Tawnypaw?” His voice was low, quiet, almost like he didn’t want her to hear him - but he did. He really wanted to talk to her, except he was afraid to. He knew she had been close to Moonpaw - he had often heard her speak of the other apprentice. Aspenpaw hadn’t been as close as Tawnypaw had to the other she cat, but he could see why she was spoken so highly of - she was a wonderful cat. [Or… she had been a wonderful cat. Aspenpaw hated death so much. He’d never thought that a cat he cared about so much would die so soon. She’d been way too young to die. Clearly StarClan hadn’t felt the same way, because they had taken her from the Clan. And, the fact that Tawnypaw was avoiding him now - or appeared to be trying to avoid him - wasn’t helping much. So Aspenpaw stayed where he was, unsure of whether or not he should approach the she cat. He didn’t know what to say to her to help, and he was afraid to so much as touch her - she clearly didn’t want him to. Maybe she was ashamed to look at him? It was doubtful - as far as Aspenpaw knew, he hadn’t done anything to make her upset. Grief was a funny emotion… it ripped you apart from the inside. Everyone had different ways of dealing with it. The tom wanted company, but he wasn’t as willing to work for it anymore - and Tawnypaw? She seemed to want nothing more than to be left alone.

Their eyes had both dulled, hadn't they? Perhaps a symbol of how much Moonpaw's death had affected the clan. She'd been Tawnypaw's closest friend, and her passing away had surely not opened that spot to anyone else- it had turned her to close herself off from the rest of the clan, to give up on the idea of ever finding somebody else she'd think about in the same way. She could never replace Moonpaw, and perhaps never even feel so strongly about a single cat, ever again. Sniffling to a few seconds as her tail flicked back-and forth in dread, her ears suddenly perked at the sound of a familiar voice, a familiar whisper. Slowly raising her head in order to meet the fellow apprentice's gaze, she couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness, of guilt run through her heart, because Aspenpaw had known her, too. "...Aspenpaw." She murmured, paws pushing into the ground awkwardly as the she-cat attempted to keep her voice from cracking, from expressing the grief she'd been feeling for quite so long. It was harder to keep herself 'emotionless' when there was a living reminder of Moonpaw right there, after all- perhaps now she understood why some other cats couldn't handle the children of those who had wronged them, even their friends. It hurt so much more than she'd expected. "...I haven't seen you around here in a long while." She whispered, shaking her head with a small, shaky sigh.

Last edited by Fel; February 16th, 2018 at 08:23 AM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:36 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker let out a few pained whimpers before flopping down. He also made sure to twitch just a tad before becoming still in an attempt to give a real edge

@Dreaming Emu
Leapkit jumped on his prone figure and howled. "Vanquished!" she cried. "The ThunderClan beast has been slain!" She collapsed on top of him, already tired out from her playfight.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:04 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit jumped on his prone figure and howled. "Vanquished!" she cried. "The ThunderClan beast has been slain!" She collapsed on top of him, already tired out from her playfight.
Nimblewhisker let out a purr breaking his facade, "Good job Leapkit! With a few moons of training, I'm sure you're one a regular fighting prodigy!"

@Dreaming Emu

Last edited by Tavvi; February 16th, 2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:34 AM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@mompaws

Harrierclaw stood patiently out on the moor, his hazel eyes tracing over the shallow, slush-covered hills and banks. The weather had warmed up slightly, but rather than it being a nice day worthy of sunning oneself, there was a cool and misty drizzle accompanying them out to raining today. It wasn’t ideal, but the grey and white tomcat tried to make the best of it, if anything it would mean making the most out of their first training session.
“Larkpaw, are you there?” He called over a damp shoulder before shaking out his rough coat like a dog. Harrierclaw couldn’t deny that he was a little nervous, he was normally the one taking orders, not giving them out, hopefully he could remain professional.

Last edited by Midgefur; February 16th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
(No worries lol, I'm just excited I got to use the word kerfuffle.)

Stormbreeze gathered his weight onto his hindlegs, his eyes stern and still. He watched for a moment as she lunged at him, impressed with her sudden speed. But in one careful movement, Stormbreeze launched himself in the air with the elegance of a much smaller cat, and pounced over Silentpaw. Once he was behind her, he reared on his hind legs and hurled himself around. The ginger tom lunged forward and closed his jaw around the crook of his apprentices hindlegs, careful not to sink his teeth in. He wasn't even sure if Silentpaw saw him do the spin but after seasons of showing his apprentices this move he had a conviction to complete any move. Stormbreeze released Silentpaw's leg and sat down, wrapping his tail over his front paws, the thin layer of frost disturbed by their kerfuffle. "I'll show you how to do the spin and you can try it on me but do you get the general gist of it?" Stormbreeze mewed, cocking his head to the side to wait for a sign from his apprentice.

The moment the words left Stormbreeze's mouth, he spotted a small splash of pale ginger, suddenly in contrast with with the frost and snow coated fields. As the cat unwittingly neared him, Stormbreeze recognized him as one of the new apprentices. Though, he couldn't help but wander what Raypaw was doing out on his own, but Stormbreeze definately couldn't criticize, he had acted much the same as an apprentice himself when his mentor Siltstrider was too busy for training that day. While Stormbreeze still stood next to his pale apprentice and raised his tail to get Raypaw's attention, and then gestured for the young sandy tom to approach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparxi
(Raypaw)
Raypaw trotted into the lonely moor, his eyes bright and curious.
"I haven't been here yet...," he thought absentmindedly. He hoped his mentor would one day stalk into the expansive field and flex their prolonged claws.
He briskly pushed the thought aside and crouched low to the ground. His paws felt big and clumsy all of a sudden compared to the gracefulness of the other warriors. He raised his haunches and flicked his tail feverishly. Then, with a tenacious pounce he caught his claws in a brittle auburn leaf and awkwardly bit at it. He stumbled to get a firm grip of the ground again and his honey colored pelt was fluffed up gawkishly. He let his breath expel from his mouth and flow into a misty cloud of frost "Better try again," and he returned to his original spot. Every time his movements seemed spastic and uncoordinated but despite his aching bones and freezing pads he leaped at the beaten leaf once again.

He knew he should wait for his mentor or at least tell someone where he was going but he felt too fidgety to wait so off he bounded through the moor. He thought about going back soon but again he seemed unable to turn back and he returned to crouching clumsily. Eventually he gave up stalking and just launched his hide forward and barreled into the leaf with a vexed face then fell back with a din. His head stirred with bursting thoughts as he swerved his weary pelt back and tried to crouch. "This is so hard without a mentor but I want to impress my mentor!" Raypaw snorted as his hind legs pushed forward and sent him gliding above the ground and then colliding with the ground in a thump. He shook himself and rolled his eyes bitterly, trying to forget the anger that convulsed in his heart. "Come on!" he growled softly to himself. His muscles felt like they were boulders he had to carry and they seemed to scream at him every time he moved but he didn't want to go back until he could do this!
(Sorry my Dyslexia is acting up.)

Silentpaw shock out her fur, to get the frost out of it. It kind of sparkled in the week sun light making her pelt look like it had stars fought in it. She gave Stormbreeze a nod of agreement,
but noticed he was singleling someone over. Turning she spotted Redpaw, not to far off. Wall they were training she didn't notice the tom tom come.
Who is he? She wondered trying to remember his name. Scanning over him a few times she remembered. Oh, that's Raypaw. I think he's one of the newist apprentices. She added to herself noting all of this in her head.

(Wow, that's very short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:29 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sorry my Dyslexia is acting up.)

Silentpaw shock out her fur, to get the frost out of it. It kind of sparkled in the week sun light making her pelt look like it had stars fought in it. She gave Stormbreeze a nod of agreement,
but noticed he was singleling someone over. Turning she spotted Redpaw, not to far off. Wall they were training she didn't notice the tom tom come.
Who is he? She wondered trying to remember his name. Scanning over him a few times she remembered. Oh, that's Raypaw. I think he's one of the newist apprentices. She added to herself noting all of this in her head.

(Wow, that's very short.)
(No worries, it's understandable)

Giving Raypaw time to approach, Stormbreeze turned to face his apprentice one again. He circled backwards and took a few steps away after receiving Silentpaw's wordless confirmation. He dropped back into the familiar crouch, muscles tensing beneath his dull pelt as he hurled himself through the air, lacking some of the grace he once had as a younger warrior. His leap travelled a couple of fox-lengths and as soon as his front paws hit the slushy ground, he began twisting his body, so by the time his hind paws landed he was already halfway turned. Then, Stormbreeze reared onto his hindlegs while still turning and lunged forward again, finishing with his body held low to the ground and neck stretched out, snapping his jaw together where an imaginary badger's hindleg was. A move such as this was something that was more effective the faster you were, and the faster you could turn.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 16th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:40 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Shadepaw swatted at the leaf again, getting restless. Where was Buttercupbreeze? Shadepaw did not like waiting. I wonder what she’ll show me today! Maybe the front launch and hindpaw back kick. It was a complex move that Shadepaw had been DYING to learn, and couldn’t wait. She gave it a try real quick just to see if she knew anything on it. She jumped into the air and landed on her front paws, giving a swift sharp kick out behind her. Her balance was off, and Shadepaw wound up rolling in dirt. Rats! she thought, cleaning bits of cold leaf litter from her fur. If Buttercupbreeze saw her, Shadepaw would never live it down.

@Fuzzyfeline

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 16th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
(No worries, it's understandable)

Giving Raypaw time to approach, Stormbreeze turned to face his apprentice one again. He circled backwards and took a few steps away after receiving Silentpaw's wordless confirmation. He dropped back into the familiar crouch, muscles tensing beneath his dull pelt as he hurled himself through the air, lacking some of the grace he once had as a younger warrior. His leap travelled a couple of fox-lengths and as soon as his front paws hit the slushy ground, he began twisting his body, so by the time his hind paws landed he was already halfway turned. Then, Stormbreeze reared onto his hindlegs while still turning and lunged forward again, finishing with his body held low to the ground and neck stretched out, snapping his jaw together where an imaginary badger's hindleg was. A move such as this was something that was more effective the faster you were, and the faster you could turn.
Silentpaw watched her mentor dismast the move he had used, in wonder. Wow. She thought seeing how the move worked. Puffing her fur she got down into a crouch, much like Stormbreeze's. She took a swift breath the lunched herself though the air trying to copy her mentor. At first she was doing good but when she started to land and span at once a d still land on the slippery moor grass one of he paws came out from under her and she fell on her face. Stop being a rabbit brain! She scolled herself as she picked herself of the ground with a grunt. She was slightly embarrassed that she messed that up not only in front of Stormbreeze but Redpaw as well. But! That didn't mean she would give up. No way would this molly give up, it was hard enough with her being mute. If she was mute and one to give up she'd never be a warrior. Shacking her pelt out she headed over to Stormbreeze ready to try again. She'd get the move down one way or another before she left. Her determination wouldn't let her not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
Shadepaw swatted at the leaf again, getting restless. Where was Buttercupbreeze? Shadepaw did not like waiting. I wonder what she’ll show me today! Maybe the front launch and hindpaw back kick. It was a complex move that Shadepaw had been DYING to learn, and couldn’t wait. She gave it a try real quick just to see if she knew anything on it. She jumped into the air and landed on her front paws, giving a swift sharp kick out behind her. Her balance was off, and Shadepaw wound up rolling in dirt. Rats! she thought, cleaning bits of cold leaf litter from her fur. If Buttercupbreeze saw her, Shadepaw would never live it down.

@Fuzzyfeline
Buttercupbreeze had forgotten she had told Shadepaw they were training today. She just remembered, when she woke up and Shadepaw wasn't there thats when it dawned on her that she told her apprentice to meet her at the training moor. How could you forget that?! I knew I shouldn't have stated up watching the stars lest night! She scrolled her self as she ran through the windswept moor her puffy tail streaming behind her. But she couldn't help but want to laugh at herself, it was funny she had to admit. The training moor coming into few she spotted her apprentice trying a move out. Buttercup let out a purr.
"Would you like some help?" She asked coming to look down on her apprentice a felt if both amusement and a playful tent in her brownish eyes. Shadepaw was a character and that was one think she liked about her. Her apprentice wasn't trying to be like everyone else nope she was herself. Through she gets into trouble sometimes with her best friend Silentpaw but that was to be expected. What apprentice didn't? Buttercupbreeze sure did, at first. "What move where you trying to do?" She asked Shadepaw.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
fireflare honestly couldnt relate enough. once hearing that fallenstar was the new leader, it only made his pelt boil, which is why he had been stauing under the radar for awhile now. fallen knew about the affair he had with honeypool, a riverclan cat. fallenstar had the power to get him exiled for what hes done. so, he had been doing his duties like normal. ever since he hadnt been hanging around spireflare anymore, he seemed much better. it was weird not seeing them side by side, finishing eachother sentences or walking in sync. it also felt weird. but he was moving past that,,or well, atleast trying to. so at the mention of an adventure again, fireflare was all for it. "Sure, do you have anything in mind? or are you up for 'nother surprise? im sure itll take your mind off of your vert stressful leader duties, mr. star."

Blazingstar's eyes narrowed playfully at Fireflare. "Mr. Star?" he laughed a little, reaching a paw out to shove the ginger feline playfully. "Does that make my lover Mrs. Flare?" he inquired jokingly. The leader then thought about the previous statement, his tail twitching a little in thought before he shrugged simply. "Surprise me. What's the worst that could happen with a surprise?" he asked, knowing there were a lot of answers to that when it was them two. Blazingstar got back up to his paws and did a small circle in place, clearly ready to go. He wanted to start this adventure as soon as he could!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread