Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by XxSharkyxX
Today 08:18 AM
There aren't enough stars...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:08 AM
Name Suggestions?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:59 AM
A Demon Slayer club
Last post by XxSharkyxX
Today 07:59 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Tulipfur
Today 07:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 08:36 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Changing the subject I see. Is there anything you want to...talk to me about?" Gorsebird mewed, her eyes flickering as her whiskers twitched, "I mean there are some absolutely stunning she-cats who would die to have a handsome tom like you and you don't seem keen on any of them.." She coaxed, giving Harrierclaw an oh-so-sweet and oh-so-fake smile.
"I, I meant, with the kits, but-" Harrierclaw began, but stopped himself, it was futile. He couldn't hide it, the fur along the back of his neck and tail prickled in embarrassment.
"There are! Very pretty she-cats, but I just... Just haven't met any I connect with?" What was this, an intervention? He looked up at his mother's face from the corner of his eye, trying to gauge her expression. She had a tight, toothy smile that he couldn't look at for long. What sort of a test was this? He wondered for a moment if Gorsebird would try to set him up with someone, but was that something she would do? The tabby was apprehensive but had to ask through his teeth.
"Unless you know someone?"
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:47 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
"I, I meant, with the kits, but-" Harrierclaw began, but stopped himself, it was futile. He couldn't hide it, the fur along the back of his neck and tail prickled in embarrassment.
"There are! Very pretty she-cats, but I just... Just haven't met any I connect with?" What was this, an intervention? He looked up at his mother's face from the corner of his eye, trying to gauge her expression. She had a tight, toothy smile that he couldn't look at for long. What sort of a test was this? He wondered for a moment if Gorsebird would try to set him up with someone, but was that something she would do? The tabby was apprehensive but had to ask through his teeth.
"Unless you know someone?"
"Oh, I know many lovely she-cats. The only problem is that their purebloods and you're...not. And, I know from experience how bad the results are when you mix a pureblood with some tainted kittypet. I mean just look at your sister wacked up in the head that one." Gorsebird finished, her shimmering with unspoken emotion, "And, no offense sweetling but, you're not what I would call 'normal' either."

Last edited by Tavvi; February 16th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:51 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Suspiciousmindz

A shudder passed through her at the thought of Blazingstar losing his last life, however realistic it was. That was the danger of being a warrior. Quizzically, she inquired, “Feeling a bit morbid?” It was supposed to be a jovial time for WindClan, having a new deputy and promise for the future. “I hope you don’t think of this ceremony as making arrangements for your deathbed. You can’t die, there are too many ThunderClan cats you haven’t smacked any sense into yet.” By the time Blazingstar was giving up his last life, she certainly prayed to StarClan they weren’t still struggling with ThunderClan and RiverClan.

“Alright, let’s do it,” she started toward the territory, a small skip in her step. Looking back, Roanfeather couldn’t help but notice he had one of those smiles that was hard not to instantly return. Blazingstar was charming, handsome no doubt. If she hadn’t been entirely convinced already, the wink sealed the deal. “Ha,” she chortled lightly, “as if I could take down a cat like you. I’m convinced there’s muscle somewhere beneath that fluffy pelt of yours.” Roanfeather prodded his shoulder, touching the tip of her tail to his fur. Jokingly, she meowed with a wink of her own, “Maybe it’s hiding somewhere among the leaf-bare pudge.”

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 16th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

“I’ll try!” Shadepaw meowed happily. Buttercupbreeze May be extraordinary now, but she already had been awesome. But of all cats, her MENTOR! “So, are you planning on being Leader?” Shadepaw asked inquisitively. She bit her tongue. “Sorry!” She meowed, realizing that she shouldn’t ask such questions. She dipped her head, but her mind was still spinning with excitement. “Can we go training?” She begged.

Heh, sorry that she asks so many questions. I think it adds to her kitlike personality ;3 To the training Moor where we left off?)))
(I agree, and it's fine I love it it makes her feel more like a real character.)

Buttercupbreeze was honesty shocked by Shadepaw's next question. Before she could say anything though her apprentice bit her tongue and apologized. She let out a purr. "Of course we can!" She told her apprentice. Flicking her tail she leader apprentice out of camp. Maybe her bluntness was rubbing off on Shadepaw it sure sounded like it. But this didn't make Buttercup up set no, she found it funny. Plan on be Leader? Well I plan on living. She told her self a purr still caught in her thought. It was so amusing to her.

(Sorry its short and late! My allergies are acting up.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
"Oh, I know many lovely she-cats. The only problem is that their purebloods and you're...not. And, I know from experience how bad the results are when you mix a pureblood with some tainted kittypet. I mean just look at your sister wacked up in the head that one." Gorsebird finished, her shimmering with unspoken emotion, "And, no offense sweetling but, you're not what I would call 'normal' either."
Each bit of venom, no matter what sweet tone his mother spun it in, stung at Harrierclaw's chest as it came out of her. His hazel eyes were glued to a spot in the distance, but dropped to his paws when Nimblewhisker was brought up again. There was never a moment he didn't want to defend him, but no matter when or what Gorsebird would say about his brother, Harrierclaw never spoke up in front of her. A tightness kept his teeth locked together, he could barely swallow when she mentioned himself as well. He could keep his face stoic for the most part, but there was always something, a twinge of fur or too stiff a movement that would betray him.
What could he say to that? Not normal, she wasn't normal either but there was no way in StarClan that that would ever leave his muzzle.
"Y-yeah, I know." He cringed inwardly; he was a strong cat, his Warrior name was the essence of a fighter, but we was so easily clammed up just from Gorsebird's words.
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:00 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Each bit of venom, no matter what sweet tone his mother spun it in, stung at Harrierclaw's chest as it came out of her. His hazel eyes were glued to a spot in the distance, but dropped to his paws when Nimblewhisker was brought up again. There was never a moment he didn't want to defend him, but no matter when or what Gorsebird would say about his brother, Harrierclaw never spoke up in front of her. A tightness kept his teeth locked together, he could barely swallow when she mentioned himself as well. He could keep his face stoic for the most part, but there was always something, a twinge of fur or too stiff a movement that would betray him.
What could he say to that? Not normal, she wasn't normal either but there was no way in StarClan that that would ever leave his muzzle.
"Y-yeah, I know." He cringed inwardly; he was a strong cat, his Warrior name was the essence of a fighter, but we was so easily clammed up just from Gorsebird's words.

"You know if I had it the way I would have never had you my little eyass~" She cooed, knowing the connections of her words, "It's a surprise I even got with Stormglare, to begin with, after all, most pureblood toms aren't too keen to mate with a spoiled she-cat. But, luckily I found an exception and who knows maybe you will too! You know I think I saw that Appleheart giving you the look yesterday. And, I mean sure she's not purebred but, it is a world of a lot better than you getting with some tom! I honestly think I'd die if I found out you were a homosexual Harrierclaw!

Last edited by Tavvi; February 16th, 2018 at 10:11 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:

"You know if I had it the way I would have never had you my little eyass~" She cooed, knowing the connections of her words, "It a surprise I even got with Stormglare, to begin with, after all, most pureblood toms aren't too keen to mate with a spoiled she-cat. But, luckily I found an exception and who knows maybe you will too! You know I think I saw that Appleheart giving you the look yesterday. And, I mean sure she's not purebred but, it is a world of a lot better than you getting with some tom! I honestly think I'd die if I found out you were a homosexual Harrierclaw!
Harrierclaw's heart stung at her words. This was a conversation he'd heard before, even growing up, but they weren't something you could get used to easily. He tipped his head at her little nickname but otherwise stayed quiet, listening to his mother's insincere encouragement, only briefly looking up in anticipation when Gorsebird mentioned Appleheart, before she tainted that too. The lilt of her meow of some tom, and homosexual, gave him a pang in the stomach. He hadn't met a tom that he was attracted to, but to Harrierclaw it didn't seem out of the realm of possibility. Now the chance of either seemed to be out of reach. He licked his muzzle.
"Don't worry... I, I have a good feeling about it. Maybe I'll even find someone by Newleaf." He said, trying to put more effort into his reply, but he started floundering, "even if I'm not pure WindClan."
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:43 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Harrierclaw's heart stung at her words. This was a conversation he'd heard before, even growing up, but they weren't something you could get used to easily. He tipped his head at her little nickname but otherwise stayed quiet, listening to his mother's insincere encouragement, only briefly looking up in anticipation when Gorsebird mentioned Appleheart, before she tainted that too. The lilt of her meow of some tom, and homosexual, gave him a pang in the stomach. He hadn't met a tom that he was attracted to, but to Harrierclaw it didn't seem out of the realm of possibility. Now the chance of either seemed to be out of reach. He licked his muzzle.
"Don't worry... I, I have a good feeling about it. Maybe I'll even find someone by Newleaf." He said, trying to put more effort into his reply, but he started floundering, "even if I'm not pure WindClan."
"Well, you better! You know I've already heard some cats spreading rumors about you saying that they've been seeing you at the border with a ThunderClan tom! And, I assured them that my Harrierclaw would never engage in such foul misdoings but, they assured me it was you! Now you must have a very valid reason for this Harrierclaw or I swear to StarClan I will all but, exile you out of the Clan myself!" She spat. In all honesty, Gorsebird knew that the rumors were probably nothing but that rumors, however, at the same time she felt like she had to get mad at Harrierclaw because he was really the only kit that she could get upset at and not feel at least somewhat bad for.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 08:15 AM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:54 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Nimblewhisker let out a purr breaking his facade, "Good job Leapkit! With a few moons of training, I'm sure you're one a regular fighting prodigy!"

@Dreaming Emu
"A few months?" Leapkit's face fell. "But that's so far away!" She rolled off of him and flopped to the ground dramatically. I don't want to wait that long. "Can't you train me?" she asked desperately.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
(OOC: No worries, I can tell you are clearly busy lol. Congrats on deputy by the way!)

Stormbreeze focused his emerald gaze on Silentpaw as she shifted into the attack position, and raised his body a little bit higher from the ground, giving Silentpaw a larger obstacle to leap over. "Remember to keep your legs tucked in when you jump like you did before, if it's a fast badger it could snap at your leg while you are above it." Stombreeze eagerly anticipated Silentpaw's next move, curious to see how fast her progress could be.
(Thank you.)

Silentpaw gave the slightest of nods showing that she understood. Bracing her muscles she waited a heartbeat before pushing herself off the ground again. She just made it over the ginger tom landing firmly on the snow. With a swift side step she was turned around doing so she added the last part of the move landing her right beside Stormbreeze. She didn't snap at her mentor's leg afraid she wouldn't be gentle enough. Pleased with herself she looked at Stormbreeze with bright pale blue eyes, full of hope. I thinknI did it right! She told herself excitement filing her white and pale grasy body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Shadepaw scuffed her paws. “Oh.” She said. But she had just learned three new tactics in one session! “So! Can I practice?” Shadepaw didn’t wait for her cream mentor to respond. Shadepaw bolted towards a small shrub, then leapt. She swung midair, landing on her forepaws, her tail pointing towards the shrub. She lashed out with her hind paws, nearly losing her balance, but clawed at the shrub with no disarray. She ran back over to Buttercupbreeze. “Did you SEE THAT?!” She shrieked. “I did it!” She crouched down low by a tuft of frozen grass, then rolled over like a kit, swatting happily. She soon calmed down. “Sorry, got a little carried away.” She meowed. “But did you see a That move?”
Buttercupbreeze was impressed. Thrid times the charm. She thought using the well known saying. Waved her puffy tail. "You did that perfectly Shadepaw!" She praised her apprentice. Well it wasn't completely perfect her balance was iffy but it was good enough. Watching her roll around like a kit made her purr.
"No need to apologize, it's not like I'm going to punish you for having fun." She told her apprentice once again glade to have her as an apprentice. Buttercup wasn't one to be strict that's why she normallu purred instead of yelled at her apprentice when she was being kitish. Shadepaw remanded her of herself when she was the same age. She'd always had that playful part in her personality it was just always there. From kit you'd to now, it was always there.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread