Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 PM
roleplay reminders!
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 PM
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by nyx
Today 01:43 PM
Neptune's Adoption Port
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:42 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 01:39 PM

Old February 16th, 2018, 04:58 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default The Cure ~PRIVATE RP~

PLOT

A teenage girl is severely ill in the hospital with an illness that is slowly killing her. She sneaks out at night to explore the city, tired of being cooped up in her room all the time, but she always gets caught coming back in. The doctors and nurses try to make her more happy and comfortable and satisfied, but she is always craving to explore the city at night, finding solace and peace only at that time.

When a teenage boy arrives at the hospital who is about the girl's age, the hospital decides to have him visit her whenever she is restless.
They think the boy is the solution to her sneaking out at night. The boy befriends her somehow, which is strange because she never allowed anybody else to be close to her. Soon, the two teens spend all their time together, and the girl seems to be getting... better.

But when she is due for a major surgery one day, she panics and freaks out. The boy comes and calms her. The night after the surgery, she sneaks to his room to tell him she wants to find a cure for her illness. She is tired of being ill and waiting to die. So the two decide to go on a journey to find a cure, and they fall in love along the way.

MY FORM

Name: Rose Iris
Looks: long white hair with a hint of lavender. Lavender eyes. Pale skin.
Wears a hospital gown.
Illness: heart failure is the major one. She also has quite a few serious mental issues.

Kay here it is! @Broken Madness

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:52 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: The Cure ~PRIVATE RP~

Alright want me to use new or old peep!
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:36 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Alright want me to use new or old peep!
I prefer Sasuke but its up to you :3

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:13 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
I prefer Sasuke but its up to you :3
Alright Sasuke it is! :3
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:26 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Alright Sasuke it is! :3
Okay then! I just need a form with looks, age, and the reason your character is in the hospital. Remember it can't be super serious because he is only signed in the hospital to stay a few months. So ye. Just need that and I'll post a starter.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:19 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Okay then! I just need a form with looks, age, and the reason your character is in the hospital. Remember it can't be super serious because he is only signed in the hospital to stay a few months. So ye. Just need that and I'll post a starter.
K! )
Sasuke Wolfheart
https://78.media.tumblr.com/62f7b283...sg0mo1_500.jpg
He’s in the hospital for a fight gone very bad. Was stabbed and shot so he’s staying there until healed
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:56 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
K! )
Sasuke Wolfheart
https://78.media.tumblr.com/62f7b283...sg0mo1_500.jpg
He’s in the hospital for a fight gone very bad. Was stabbed and shot so he’s staying there until healed
Um can you change his age to 19? I think it'll be more in Rose's age range that way))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:42 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Um can you change his age to 19? I think it'll be more in Rose's age range that way))
Sure! :3
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:40 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Sure! :3
Okay I'll post a starter))

Rose ran through the dark streets, rain pouring causing her to shiver.
She needed to hurry back to the hospital before she caught a cold. She reaches the hospital sidewalk and runs up the steps, her small feet making light pitter patter sounds as she moved. She quietly opened the main door, slipping into the dark hallways. She tiptoes towards the elevator, only to get a light in her face.

"What're yer think you're doing out this late, Rosie?" Said a gruff but friendly voice. It was the watchman, Billy.

Rose smiled and bowed. "You know how restless I get... I guess it is pretty late, huh?"

Billy grunts and goes over to her and ruffles her hair. "You'd better get back to your room before Katrina finds out you've been out again. Now run along."

Rose laughs. "We all know how strict she can get. Alright, I'm going." She hurries towards the elevator and goes up, exiting it and going down the hallway, slipping into her room, room 275.

((Time Skip))

Rose wakes up to Katrina standing over her. She yelps and sits up. "Wh-what is it, ma'am?" She asks.

Katrina smiles and pats Rose's hand, obviously in one of her "good" moods. "I think we have somebody you would like to meet... his name is Sasuke."

A nurse pushes a wheelchair that holds a boy with dark hair. Rose glanced at him nervously and looks back at Katrina. "Wh... why did you bring him to me...?"

Katrina sighs. "It'll be okay, Rose. He won't hurt you. And you need a friend, someone to spend time with. Just give him a chance... okay?"

Rose nods. "O... okay..."

Katrina smiles. "Now I'll let you two get to know each other." She gestures at the other nurse and they leave the room.

Rose glanced at Sasuke and smiles a bit shakily. "He...Hello, Sasuke... how do you do?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 20th, 2018, 05:12 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Okay I'll post a starter))

Rose ran through the dark streets, rain pouring causing her to shiver.
She needed to hurry back to the hospital before she caught a cold. She reaches the hospital sidewalk and runs up the steps, her small feet making light pitter patter sounds as she moved. She quietly opened the main door, slipping into the dark hallways. She tiptoes towards the elevator, only to get a light in her face.

"What're yer think you're doing out this late, Rosie?" Said a gruff but friendly voice. It was the watchman, Billy.

Rose smiled and bowed. "You know how restless I get... I guess it is pretty late, huh?"

Billy grunts and goes over to her and ruffles her hair. "You'd better get back to your room before Katrina finds out you've been out again. Now run along."

Rose laughs. "We all know how strict she can get. Alright, I'm going." She hurries towards the elevator and goes up, exiting it and going down the hallway, slipping into her room, room 275.

((Time Skip))

Rose wakes up to Katrina standing over her. She yelps and sits up. "Wh-what is it, ma'am?" She asks.

Katrina smiles and pats Rose's hand, obviously in one of her "good" moods. "I think we have somebody you would like to meet... his name is Sasuke."

A nurse pushes a wheelchair that holds a boy with dark hair. Rose glanced at him nervously and looks back at Katrina. "Wh... why did you bring him to me...?"

Katrina sighs. "It'll be okay, Rose. He won't hurt you. And you need a friend, someone to spend time with. Just give him a chance... okay?"

Rose nods. "O... okay..."

Katrina smiles. "Now I'll let you two get to know each other." She gestures at the other nurse and they leave the room.

Rose glanced at Sasuke and smiles a bit shakily. "He...Hello, Sasuke... how do you do?"
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he smiles softly “ how do I do? Cute” he says playfully as he begins to look at his arms a bit moving it than he looks at her. “ You’re rose right? I believed the old hag told me about you. But anyway to answer that cute question I’m good how about you? How do you do on this doing day?” He jokes playfully as he begins to try to stand up only to fall back sighing loudly “ I really missed up this time huh?”