Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Rose
Today 02:45 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:38 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 02:33 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:21 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2018, 12:13 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Thank you.)

Silentpaw gave the slightest of nods showing that she understood. Bracing her muscles she waited a heartbeat before pushing herself off the ground again. She just made it over the ginger tom landing firmly on the snow. With a swift side step she was turned around doing so she added the last part of the move landing her right beside Stormbreeze. She didn't snap at her mentor's leg afraid she wouldn't be gentle enough. Pleased with herself she looked at Stormbreeze with bright pale blue eyes, full of hope. I thinknI did it right! She told herself excitement filing her white and pale grasy body.
Stormbreeze heard the soft thud of his apprentice landing carefully before he saw it, he whipped his sandy head around to observe her turn and purred in satisfation when her body moved exactly as he taught her. "Well done Silentpaw, though I assume you wouldn't be so merciful if I was a badger, right?" Stormbreeze mewed, turning to face Silentpaw, "The good thing about this move is that you can use it on cats too. If you are fighting a large, strong warrior, they could easily pin you to the ground, and that would be game over for you. Most warriors expect fights to be head on, that you would go for the stomach or throat, so if you need a quick response this will work for you. While this move certainly isn't enough to win a battle, if you injure their legs, their mobility will be significantly reduced."

Stormbreeze shook his legs, attempting to dislodge the thin layer of snow that coated his paws. "For you currently, your most important weapon is your nimbleness. Though, I would advise if you use this move on a cat, aim for the upper part of the hindleg, your jaw isn't strong enough to injure the bone of the lower leg."

He took a few steps back towards the direction of camp and flicked his tail in instruction for Silentpaw to follow, "For the first moon of your apprenticeship we are going to focus on agility, and we can start building your strength when you are a little bit older. And we can start by running back to camp, try to keep up as well as you can and remember if you start slipping on the snow, shorten your strides until you steady again." Stormbreeze hesitated mid step before he took off, giving Silentpaw a chance to process his words and start running herself.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 17th, 2018 at 12:14 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:57 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Sandpaw had trembled a bit while he waited for Blazingstar to call him forward, though whether it was from excitement or nervousness he did not know. Sandpaw's own emerald gaze drifted over to meet Spashpool's turquoise ones. As he stepped forward besides Fallenkit, Sandpaw willed his legs to stop trembling and when Blazingstar addressed him, he held his breath until all the words were out. It was only then he let out a sigh of relief. Finally! He was an apprentice now, after what felt like an eternity. There would be nothing to hold him back now. His tail twitched from excitement and he excitedly bounded towards his ginger mentor. Sandpaw looked up at the large ginger tom and his downy pelt fluffed up in anticipation. Sandpaw mewed, the excitement in his voice betraying how he really felt compared to how he appeared, "Please take care of me, I look forward to you training me." @NightWarrior4Life
"Of course." SplashBreeze bent down to touch noses with the apprentice. "Come on, let me show you around the territory! In fact, there's a gathering today. Would you like to go?" He asked excitedly, thankful that he was able to do something interesting with his new apprentice. Sandpaw was a nice young cat. It may not even take too much time to make them a warrior. Good. The ginger ton thought
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:44 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Thank you.)

Silentpaw gave the slightest of nods showing that she understood. Bracing her muscles she waited a heartbeat before pushing herself off the ground again. She just made it over the ginger tom landing firmly on the snow. With a swift side step she was turned around doing so she added the last part of the move landing her right beside Stormbreeze. She didn't snap at her mentor's leg afraid she wouldn't be gentle enough. Pleased with herself she looked at Stormbreeze with bright pale blue eyes, full of hope. I thinknI did it right! She told herself excitement filing her white and pale grasy body.

Buttercupbreeze was impressed. Thrid times the charm. She thought using the well known saying. Waved her puffy tail. "You did that perfectly Shadepaw!" She praised her apprentice. Well it wasn't completely perfect her balance was iffy but it was good enough. Watching her roll around like a kit made her purr.
"No need to apologize, it's not like I'm going to punish you for having fun." She told her apprentice once again glade to have her as an apprentice. Buttercup wasn't one to be strict that's why she normallu purred instead of yelled at her apprentice when she was being kitish. Shadepaw remanded her of herself when she was the same age. She'd always had that playful part in her personality it was just always there. From kit you'd to now, it was always there.
“Well that’s a relief!” Shadepaw mused. “If I couldn’t have fun, I’d melt into a giant puddle of old mousebile.” She crouched down again, watching the small clouds drifting over the Moor. The cold bit down on her pelt, but thankfully it was getting a bit better today. She straightened back up, then looked up at her yellowycream mentor, and said: “Can we have a practice battle?” She meowed excitedly. Shadepaw was dying to try out her new moves. “Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee?” She widened her eyes and tried to look as convincing as possible. Shadepaw worried that Buttercupbreeze might say no. The sky looked like it might start storming, but they had enough time. She hoped.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 17th, 2018, 10:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaki View Post

Their eyes had both dulled, hadn't they? Perhaps a symbol of how much Moonpaw's death had affected the clan. She'd been Tawnypaw's closest friend, and her passing away had surely not opened that spot to anyone else- it had turned her to close herself off from the rest of the clan, to give up on the idea of ever finding somebody else she'd think about in the same way. She could never replace Moonpaw, and perhaps never even feel so strongly about a single cat, ever again. Sniffling to a few seconds as her tail flicked back-and forth in dread, her ears suddenly perked at the sound of a familiar voice, a familiar whisper. Slowly raising her head in order to meet the fellow apprentice's gaze, she couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness, of guilt run through her heart, because Aspenpaw had known her, too. "...Aspenpaw." She murmured, paws pushing into the ground awkwardly as the she-cat attempted to keep her voice from cracking, from expressing the grief she'd been feeling for quite so long. It was harder to keep herself 'emotionless' when there was a living reminder of Moonpaw right there, after all- perhaps now she understood why some other cats couldn't handle the children of those who had wronged them, even their friends. It hurt so much more than she'd expected. "...I haven't seen you around here in a long while." She whispered, shaking her head with a small, shaky sigh.
Just the sound of Tawnypaw’s voice was painful to the apprentice. He hadn’t heard it in such a long time… except now, it was dull. Just like the rest of her - dull and lifeless-looking, like Moonpaw’s death had drained all the happiness out of her. It hurt to see his friend like this. But Aspenpaw didn’t know what to do. He had always been good at helping other cats… it was definitely a talent of his… but now, he wasn’t able to help a close friend of his? Was that how this was going to go? ”Tawnypaw…” The tom’s voice trailed off and he looked down at the ground, keeping his green-gold gaze fixed there for a little while, swallowing before he said anything else. ”I’m sorry.” He knew he didn’t really have a reason to say anything like that. After all, apologies should mainly be for if you had done something wrong, not if something had happened out of your control. But Aspenpaw didn’t know what else to say, or do. He stayed where he was, his eyes fixed down at the ground until she spoke again. ”I know. I’ve been worried about you, you know… I haven’t seen you out in the territory, or in the apprentices’ den, or even training. I thought something had happened, I thought you were gone…” Just talking about those agonizing nights when Aspenpaw had stayed awake, looking up at silverpelt and wondering if Tawnypaw had gone to join their ancestors in StarClan too, or thinking about what might have happened to her, was torture for the tom. He had missed Tawnypaw so much - but things weren’t going to be the same now. Obviously there would be some change, and it was a long road back from what had happened to being close friends again - maybe it would never happen. But the two had their entire lives to fix their friendship, and maybe at some point… it would be close to the same again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 17th, 2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:23 AM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, you better! You know I've already heard some cats spreading rumors about you saying that they've been seeing you at the border with a ThunderClan tom! And, I assured them that my Harrierclaw would never engage in such foul misdoings but, they assured me it was you! Now you must have a very valid reason for this Harrierclaw or I swear to StarClan I will all but, exile you out of the Clan myself!" She spat. In all honesty, Gorsebird knew that the rumors were probably nothing but that rumors, however, at the same time she felt like she had to get mad at Harrierclaw because he was really the only kit that she could get upset at and not feel at least somewhat bad for.

For once, his outward expression changed and his nose crinkled in confusion, a ThunderClan tom? The only times he'd ever sat at the border there was when...
"M, Mother," Harrierclaw chuffed, looking over at the torbie, "That was probably Pipitfang, his apprentice keeps popping up in WindClan and he swears he doesn't know anything about it... Even though he's waiting at the border every time." Having realized who they might have been talking about, the tabby calmed down a little, his ruffled fur smoothing out and his tongue much less tied. But he was sure Gorsebird would keep him there if he didn't make a move, so he got to his paws and leaned over trying to touch his nose to her fluffy cheek.
"I'm going out again... I'll catch something juicy for you."
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:48 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Fallenpaw couldn't help it she just couldnt she felt so excited so energized after her ceremony had happened she just couldn't calm down . The cream tabby she cat ran into the clearing of her home and was in a series of giggles and laughter she tripped on a pebble and fell down but she still continued to laugh and giggle as she was tumbling forward she landed on her back and her tail was swishing happily .She looked up at the sky noticing the fluffy clouds roll on by her whiskers twitched and smiled wide still on her back she couldn't wait to meet her mentor oh her mother would be so proud if she were here right now! A memory flashed to when she was in the nursery she heard her first roar from the sky which she soon found out was thunder and the crying to be rain , she hid underneath her mother. She wanted to be a great warrior for her . So she will try her best . Fallenpaw stayed on her back for a while just watching the clouds roll on by feeling new I wonder when my mentor will be arriving blazingstar said his name is treefright huh...treefright...does his name mean that trees are afraid of him? Oh starclan I can't wait to meet him he seems amazing already ! @2018 Okapi

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 17th, 2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:50 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post

For once, his outward expression changed and his nose crinkled in confusion, a ThunderClan tom? The only times he'd ever sat at the border there was when...
"M, Mother," Harrierclaw chuffed, looking over at the torbie, "That was probably Pipitfang, his apprentice keeps popping up in WindClan and he swears he doesn't know anything about it... Even though he's waiting at the border every time." Having realized who they might have been talking about, the tabby calmed down a little, his ruffled fur smoothing out and his tongue much less tied. But he was sure Gorsebird would keep him there if he didn't make a move, so he got to his paws and leaned over trying to touch his nose to her fluffy cheek.
"I'm going out again... I'll catch something juicy for you."
"There's no need love. Stormglare has already taken care of my needs~. And, besides what are you trying to say hmm? That you don't want to spend some time with your lovely mother. The mother who carried you, bore you, nursed you, and put up with your antics for six moons! Dear StarClan, I still am!" Gorsebird chided, not yet ready to let her son go, "You know I do terribly miss you eyass, and it seems like your distancing yourself from me!" She mewed, making sure her tone had sadness and distress sprinkled in.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Stormbreeze heard the soft thud of his apprentice landing carefully before he saw it, he whipped his sandy head around to observe her turn and purred in satisfation when her body moved exactly as he taught her. "Well done Silentpaw, though I assume you wouldn't be so merciful if I was a badger, right?" Stormbreeze mewed, turning to face Silentpaw, "The good thing about this move is that you can use it on cats too. If you are fighting a large, strong warrior, they could easily pin you to the ground, and that would be game over for you. Most warriors expect fights to be head on, that you would go for the stomach or throat, so if you need a quick response this will work for you. While this move certainly isn't enough to win a battle, if you injure their legs, their mobility will be significantly reduced."

Stormbreeze shook his legs, attempting to dislodge the thin layer of snow that coated his paws. "For you currently, your most important weapon is your nimbleness. Though, I would advise if you use this move on a cat, aim for the upper part of the hindleg, your jaw isn't strong enough to injure the bone of the lower leg."

He took a few steps back towards the direction of camp and flicked his tail in instruction for Silentpaw to follow, "For the first moon of your apprenticeship we are going to focus on agility, and we can start building your strength when you are a little bit older. And we can start by running back to camp, try to keep up as well as you can and remember if you start slipping on the snow, shorten your strides until you steady again." Stormbreeze hesitated mid step before he took off, giving Silentpaw a chance to process his words and start running herself.
(Did you know mute cats can still purr? But there purr is silent, they can't hiss, yowl, meow or growl but they can have a silent purr.)

Silentpaw lessened carefully to what Stormbreeze was saying. Merciful to a badger, I'm not rabbit brained She thought amused by her mentor. Stepping out of the snow pile she shock her paws in turn. Silently she lessened to his advice on using the move on larger warriors witch made since. WindClan cats are the fastest cats out of all the Clans and that made Silentpaw proud to be apart of WindClan. For it to be her birth place, where she planned to live her whole life. Stormbreeze was right, again, her jaw was no where near to being able to damage a warriors leg bone. But she might be able to die locate a hip if she amber for the tail bone area. Is it a race? She wondered as Stormbreeze told her they'd be running to camp. She glanced at Shadepaw, training with her mentor, she looked happy she must have learned a new move. This made Silentpaw happy seeing her best friend happy and excited. Turning her atencion back to her own mentor she saw him take off towards camp. Pushing hard with her hind legs she lunched herself into a run. Using her claws a tad bit as she ran helped her grip the frosted grass. Soon she caught up to Stormbreeze,
well about a tail length behind him but pretty close. Soon she'd be able to run side by side with him with no problem maybe even be faster then him. That excited Silentpaw but she kept running, enjoying the cool breeze though her pale gray and white fur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

“Well that’s a relief!” Shadepaw mused. “If I couldn’t have fun, I’d melt into a giant puddle of old mousebile.” She crouched down again, watching the small clouds drifting over the Moor. The cold bit down on her pelt, but thankfully it was getting a bit better today. She straightened back up, then looked up at her yellowycream mentor, and said: “Can we have a practice battle?” She meowed excitedly. Shadepaw was dying to try out her new moves. “Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee?” She widened her eyes and tried to look as convincing as possible. Shadepaw worried that Buttercupbreeze might say no. The sky looked like it might start storming, but they had enough time. She hoped.
Buttercupbreeze let out a small chuckle.
"What? Are you trying to make me laugh till I die?" She asked in a teasing manner. With that she shift to stand straight. "Yes, we can practice battle. Remember, claws sheathed, we are not trying to kill each other." She informed her apprentice. Unlike what some may thing. The molly added to herself. She took a few steps back then flicked her tail. "You may have the first move." Politely she told Shadepaw. Truly she was wondering what her apprentice would try first she was very excited to do this what did sdhe have in plan. Buttercup braced herself to jump out of the way of an attack maybe duck under her apprentice and spin to abode a blow to the back or side. She didn't know what her apprentice had planned she'd just have to wait and see.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:38 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"There's no need love. Stormglare has already taken care of my needs~. And, besides what are you trying to say hmm? That you don't want to spend some time with your lovely mother. The mother who carried you, bore you, nursed you, and put up with your antics for six moons! Dear StarClan, I still am!" Gorsebird chided, not yet ready to let her son go, "You know I do terribly miss you eyass, and it seems like your distancing yourself from me!" She mewed, making sure her tone had sadness and distress sprinkled in.

@Midgefur
[ooc: Sorry Opal, I did see it this morning but I hadn't thought of a reply. XD]

The tip of the tom's tail rattled anxiously, but he slowly lowered himself to the ground and tucked his white paws under his chest. He desperately wanted to leave the camp in a cloud of dust, but what was worse, sticking around and listening to Gorsebird's acidic remarks or having to face her anger after running off? StarClan be praised if they sent Larkpaw to come get him. Maybe it was for the best. Harrierclaw tried to calm himself with a few silent, long breaths before looking at his mother and nodding for her to continue.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:56 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
[ooc: Sorry Opal, I did see it this morning but I hadn't thought of a reply. XD]

The tip of the tom's tail rattled anxiously, but he slowly lowered himself to the ground and tucked his white paws under his chest. He desperately wanted to leave the camp in a cloud of dust, but what was worse, sticking around and listening to Gorsebird's acidic remarks or having to face her anger after running off? StarClan be praised if they sent Larkpaw to come get him. Maybe it was for the best. Harrierclaw tried to calm himself with a few silent, long breaths before looking at his mother and nodding for her to continue.
Gorsebird thought briefly about what she wanted to berat- she meant discuss with her Harrierclaw next. Then she remembered about Larkpaw, his apprentice, "I just can not imagine why in StarClan name, Blazingstar would give you an apprentice! His own daughter no less! When you're hardly a warrior yourself! I mean it's completely unreason-" Gorsebird stop mid-sentence when a flash of pain went through her abdomen causing her to double over and let out a few pained whimpers.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.
Closed Thread