Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 02:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default February Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a clan leader or their deputy. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

ThunderClan and ShadowClan will not be attending this gathering.

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil

Last edited by BEAR.; February 16th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

With the past few gatherings in mind, Grousestar held a quiet prayer that tonight would be better. That the two clans had settled their differences, whether with peace or with violence, and were able to move on to peaceful times. He knew it was somewhat early, but he wanted to be the first clan there. He liked to think of himself as a peacekeeper of sorts, a mediator, something to hopefully stop the other clans from turning into, well, the Dusk Syndicate. There didn't need to be all of this fighting, there didn't need to be all of this bickering. They were leaders, not kits and personally he didn't want his clan seen as some battle-hungry syndicate. Perhaps if he showed up first, things would go better.
And as he reached the edge of the clearing to find that Skyclan was, in fact, the first clan there, he would let out a quiet sigh of relief. Flicking his tail lightly, the brown tabby would lead his clan into Seastones, making his own way up onto the towering formations of rock that allowed him to see the whole of the area. With a few graceful bounds, the Skyclan leader was at the tom and settling right in the middle of the 'podium' of sorts, so that he could be between the leaders if they happened to start something again. He hoped not. But as much as an optimist as he was, he couldn't help but leave room for doubt. There was that momentary era of peace after they liberated the clans from their evil rulers, but after that, everything seemed to be showing it's true colors and Grousestar wasn't overly fond of what he was seeing.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil

Bright moonlight reflected of a creamy white pelt as rowanflower followed fallenstar down the hillside towards the ocean and gathering, overwhelming scents clashed for supremacy over her tongue. Most where stale all for skyclan who she had seen making their way to the gathering just a few yards ahead. She hadn't had much interaction with skyclan other than auroraflame the other day here on a whim. She seemed nice enough which lead her to believe perhaps grousestar was just as pleasant to be around, that's all they really needed right now. Tensions where high and skyclan had wisely stayed out of he whole quarrel.
Rowanflower weaved in and around the bushes that surrounded the Seastones making sure to keep just behind fallenstar, oddly enough it seemed every time she caught the toms dark glance it was filled with hatred and malice and so she went out of her way to avoid causing any commotion with him. Even though before all of this she had gone to the extreme to get on his good side her efforts always seemed to fall just short of It. The small tabby shook her head dismissing the thoughts of her own troubles and replaced it with maybe seeing Auroraflame again. She had grown awful fond of the black she cat and wouldn't mind catching up with her before the gathering began. Finally she broke into the clearing already seeing the skyclan cats gathered and lastly the brown tabby high above the rest seated on one of the large stones. Her tail lashed gently as she studied him stopping for only a brief moment, one day that will be you up there. a shiver spiralled down her spine and she recoiled but quickly recovered and caught up with fallenstar at the head of the pack. She flashes a quick glance over her shoulder at the riverclan cats searching for tumblestep but their eyes didn't meet and she was forced to look back ahead and weave through the settling clan cats til she could take her spot beneath the large stones. From this point of view she could see everyone, the ghostly moonlight illuminating their faces perfectly with every detail present. Though she could only dream of what it was like for the leaders to see their reflection displayed out on the sea of cats below, to hear the waves crashing behind them and the sea breeze tickle their fur. We are blessed to gather here peacefully, let's just hope we can resolve everything else going on. because nobody would dare break the truce would they? Not when he moon shines so brightly down on us? yet somehow rowanflower couldn't convince herself that was true, let alone try to reassure everyone it was perfectly fine. Her ears nervously pinned to the back of her head, starclan please don't let us fight tonight.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 16th, 2018, 05:42 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Duskflight

The ebony deputy followed closely behind Grousestar as he lead SkyClan towards Seastones. They had set out a bit earlier than usual and whilst she wasnt completely certain about why, she assumed that the leader wanted to be their first to prevent anything bad from happening. Tonight was going to be a night of truce, but with the tensions so high between the other four clans, she couldn't be certain of whether that truce would hold up. Soon enough they arrived and Auroraflame paised at the entrance, waiting for every SkyClan cat to file into the clearing before padding towards her usual spot beneath the large stones. She sat down and curled her tail neatly around her paws. The moon was bright tonight and made the she-cat's fur seem even darker.
The deputy wasn't sure of what to expect for tonight, but she was keen to find out. None of the other clans had arrived yet so she sat there waiting impatiently. She stared her shadow and with just a simple thought, moved her shadow so that it lined up with the moon. Her eyes widened and she returned the shadow to its original position. She found it a bit creepy, especially considering it was night time, so she left the idea of playing wih her powers behind her and focused her attention on the entrance instead.
It wasn't long before a fishy scent wafted into her nostrils. She did her best to not wrinkle her nose at the scent. Even though she'd been around RiverClan cats enough to expect the fishy scent, she still didn't like it. It didn't smell like the squirrels and birds that she was used to catching. She watched silently as the crowd of RiverClan cats padded forward and started to mingle with the SkyClan cats. The Bombay eventually took her gaze away from the crowd of cats and instead watched as Fallenstar and Daisyshade padded forward. She waited until the RiverClan deputy had made herself comfortable before speaking. "Hey Daisyshade," she greeted. Her tone of voice was not unfriendly but at the same time it wasn't super cheerful either. It was simply friendly. The deputy was not yet aware that the other cat had had her name changed so she still spoke to her with her original name.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Fawn; February 16th, 2018 at 08:21 PM. Reason: fixed your mention ;)
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil
@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial

The ebony tom made his way toward the Seastones, his large paws sinking into the marsh and mud with every step he took. He had never liked the trek to the gathering, but the promise of peace and the congregation of all clans made it worth it, knowing how the others were fairing. Of course he knew that they all were recovering from the recent battles, Windclan the most out of the four, on the other hand, he had no idea about what had been occurring in Skyclan. He got to the edge of the river and turned around to make sure his warriors and apprentices that would be participating were following, though he could hear them, he just wanted to make sure. It was primarily the anxiety that prickled through him that made him double check to make sure they were all right, it poked and jabbed constantly in the depths of his mind, making him constantly second guess himself. 'Are you sure?' 'you're taking him?' 'Why did you do that, was it the best choice for Riverclan, or for you?' 'Are you suited to be the leader?' Such thoughts, such questions constantly made the leader wrack his brain, watch his every step, as well as his clanmates, to get an answer, any answer, but to no avail, he was still in the dark, still wandering, still waiting for the chance to be guided though the vast night, to see the stars. As the burly leader zoned out, he made soft splashing sounds, his paws clawing at the water as he swam across, his fur making him seem like an even larger ball of fluff. He thought that with Honeypool coming back, this horrid feeling would go away, that he would be able to see the stars, that he wouldn't be lost anymore. That wasn't the case, in fact that was the exact opposite, he was elated that she was back, the hole in his soul, his heart had been filled once more, but, that gnawing feeling of being lost still stuck to him, like a burr to a felines fur.

Fallenstar dragged himself out of the freezing river and did his best to shake himself dry, water droplets making soft paping noises on the dirt and stone beneath and around him. He then looked up at the large stones, where he could already see Grousestar and Auroraflame sitting. He then took a deep intake of breath and made his way toward the leaders perching place, where the leaders look down on their clanmates and others clanmates, the ultimate display of power. It made his stomach churn. The leader flattened his ears against his head and proceeded to steadily pull himself up the rocks, hoping and ducking beneath the roots of the surrounding trees. Once he made it to the top he swiveled his head and cast his lapis gaze over the horde of cats, though it was just Riverclan and Skyclan at the moment, it was still a fairly large crowd. He bit the inside of his cheek and sat somewhat away from the trio, glaring as his newly named deputy, Rowanflower sat fairly close to the two Skyclan highranks. "Evening....my name's Fallenstar, I'm the new lea-leader of Riverclan." he muttered, choking on the word 'leader' he could feel the bile rising in the back of his throat.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 16th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

The newly made deputy followed her leader, Blazingstar, to the gathering place. It felt strange to Buttercupbreeze,
to be right behind Blazingstar. Normally this molly would be at the back of any group or patrol she was on not because she was nervous or anything, no, because she wanted to watch over her Clanmates. Who wouldn't? Protecting her Clanmates, kin, friends even cats she didn't get along with was one thing Buttercup was good at or tried to be good at. She glanced behind her, the stream of WindClan cat looked a lot bigger from here,
seeing all their faces instead of their tails. At first she hoped to catch Ploverpelt's or Shadepaw's eye but she decided she had to look straight ahead otherwise she could stumble and fall. That would be so embarrassing, on her first gathering as deputy to. Swallowing she kept a steady pace right behind Blazingstar. Not because she didn't want to walk beside him, no she thought she got along pretty well with him, it just felt strange. As the Sea stones came into few she felt like it was her first time at the gathering again. She was so nervous back then, her sister was confident but meeting the Clans fritedened Buttercup back then. Now she was fine with it she'd been to a lot of gatherings, though she missed the last one sadly, she might have been able to prevent a few deaths or injuries, but that was the past. Hopefully tonight would be a peaceful gathering. Her heartbeat quickened the closer she drew to the Sea stones. It appeared that RiverClan and SkyClan were already here, Grousestar and a black tom Buttercupbreeze knew from hearing Blazingstar talk about him. He was Fallenstar, leader of RiverClan. Though she didn't know who his deputy was, the one sitting by Auroraflame. Taking another deep breath the creamy ginger molly made he way to sit with the other deputies. This felt so strange to the newly made deputy.
Dipping her head to the other mollies she sat down a bit nervous about this, she rapped her tail tightly around her thin but strong fram. Looking out over all the cats from the three Clans she felt small. This is only WindClan, RiverClan and SkyClan. She thought. What would it be like with all the cats? She wondered. Out of the corner of her brownish hued eyes she watched the other two deputies. Who was the cream and ginger one? Was she was bitter as Fallenstar? All those things went though the molly's head but she wasn't sure if she should ask.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 16th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

Luckily enough it seemed that he didn't have to wait too long before another clan, Riverclan was appearing at the gathering place, though that didn't much surprise him considering he saw their outlines in the distance somewhat behind them as they traveled here. At first he saw a molly, likely the deputy of Riverclan, heading towards Auroraflame, to take her place where the deputies sat. He looked at her for a moment, trying to remember if she was there at the last gathering, but that's when he realized the last gathering was a huge blur. It was the Dusk Syndicate's last attempt at gaining power and ultimately ended with them disbanding. He tried not to remember much from that gathering, as it left a bad taste in his mouth. Flicking his ear, he then turned his head to see a particularly large dark-furred tom climbing his way up to join him. Riverclan has a new leader? His mind questioned quietly while he smiled warmly at the other tom, dipping his head lightly in greetings.
"Good evening Fallenstar. It is a pleasure to meet you and I'm sure you'll lead your clan well." Rather, I sincerely hope you do. I don't wish to hear anymore fights under this truce.
"If you haven't met me already, I am Grousestar, the leader of Skyclan." Again he would dip his head, almost seeming to bow before straightening up with a chuckle. "My deputy is Auroraflame, she seems to know your deputy already." Now he would nod slightly in the direction of the black she-cat below them at the base of the rocks they sat on.
Shortly after he introduced himself he could catch the scent of Windclan and soon enough he could see more cats filing into the clearing to mingle with the two clans already there. Another cat would join the two deputies below, another cat he didn't know. But his attention was currently focused on trying to find Blazingstar. He was anxious to hear how everything was going between all of the clans, as he had elected to keep his clan out of their squabbling.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Empress Of Evil @Duskflight @Celestial @starfall @Fuzzyfeline

Blazingstar rose to the top of the Seastones, an air of tension surrounded him as he made no eye contact with any RiverClanners. He could sense their displeasure and just by simply looking at Grousestar, he could see the tabby tom's disapproval of the unnecessary drama that has erupted from the clans. Grousestar has to understand that it's almost impossible to stay peaceful because there's too many cats. he flicked his tail at his thoughts before settling himself down where he normally did among the leaders. He noted that his new deputy was appearing rather nervous, however curious about everything.

He didn't greet anyone as he simply sat and stared at the horizon, waiting for the other clans to arrive. What was taking them so long? The moon was almost fully above them, the gathering would have to start without them since the clans couldn't sit here all night! The orange tabby wrapped his unusually long tail around his paws tightly, debating voicing his thoughts, before deciding it was fine to. "The Gathering will have to start with or without ShadowClan and ThunderClan. We cannot sit here and freeze all night," he commented, aiming his voice more towards Grousestar than Fallenstar. Not that anyone will miss ThunderClan's presence.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Suspiciousmindz @Fuzzyfeline @starfall @Celestial @Duskflight @Empress Of Evil

Rowanflower didn't consider herself an idiot, in fact she liked to think she was a little higher than average and the way windclan seemed to glare at her clanmates wasn't friendly or hidden. It caused her hackles to raise and her ears to perk as they brushed by each other with their whiskers in a twist. So much hate for such a small group of cats, couldn't imagine a whole clans hatred. Quite frankly I don't want too. as she studied the cats separating from each other she felt her claws itch in their seathes but she wouldn't ever take action, unless they made the first move. Her motherly instinct came into full swing and the need to defend her clanmates like a mother would her kits was like nature calling to her. as Rowanflower settled down and watched windclan file in shortly after them was when the farmiliar voice of auroraflame, the she cat glanced over her expression full of uncertainty and secret joy. Since she had met the dark cat here a few sunrises ago lots had changed, and even more had changed for all of the clans who hadn't heard of russetstars resignation or fallenstar or her for that matter. "Rowanflower, actually I've gone through a name change" she said looking proud, and if you looked hard enough you could see her chest puffed out just enough. Though she looked back upwards for fallenstar and his OK to speak with auroraflame, she didn't see anything wrong with it but she supposed she wouldn't ever want to do something he didn't like. What she met was a glance of hatred which honeslty the shock of seemed to fade overtime. She was quite aware he wasn't too fond of her anyways. Just as she was about to speak again she spotted another she cat slip through the crowd next to blazingstar. Than gracefully leaping up next to the pair, an overwhelming scent of windclan rolling off of her.
In spite of high tensions between everyone else she seemed friendly enough to offer another smile. I haven't seen her before. Where's onyxwhisper? Oh starclan lets hope she wasn't killed during that battle. that will make everything worse! her worst fear may be coming true, a war just when she was getting settled as deputy. The white and orange tabbys paws shuffled nervously and she leaned in closer to auroraflame. "who's that? I haven't seen her before. she whispered through closed jaws before sitting back upright and tossing a glance over her shoulder, offering a faint smile of acknowledgement ridden with embarrassment. She felt as if she should have known but the last time she was near windclan was a battle which isn't considered a social gathering anyways. Than the commanding voice of blazingstar broke an uneasy silence from the tense clan cats, unlike fallenstars who had been faint and uneasy. She couldn't blame him either. This was after all his first time making a public appearance not battling to the other clans. Than there was grousestar, his welcoming warm voice congratulating fallenstar. She chose to ignore the curt snap from blazingstar and continued to mull over who this new deputy was without talking to her. Well she wasn't really supposed too anyways.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

It wasn't long before Grousestar's emerald gaze fell upon the thick-furred golden tom of Windclan. He continued to hold his smile and nodded towards Blazingstar politely as he leaped up to join them on the rocks. There was a clear sense of distaste and tension with him that caused the very tip of his tail to flick in his own distaste. Why do they have to act like such kits? His mind grumbled, but still he held the smile. Blazingstar hadn't actually done anything yet, he was allowed to look however he wished. The moment he started to rile up his clan, that's when Grousestar would have a problem. From what he knows, gathering's were supposed to be a truce, a peaceful time for clans to meet together and they have hardly been as such in the past moons, and he certainly isn't happy. What would Starclan have to think about that?
However it did slightly bother him that the tom didn't even offer a greeting to any of them. Grousestar wasn't the type of cat who would play those kinds of games though, and offered his own greeting instead, keeping his cheery voice. "Good to see you Blazingstar! Now just waiting on... Thunderclan and Shadowclan." Flicking his ear, he would sigh out quietly, looking at the edges of the clearing to see if he could spot either Snowstar or Goldenstar making their entrance.

A little while passed and the two leaders still had yet to show, much to the Skyclan leader's reply. Perhaps they... Forgot? Is that a normal thing to do? Do we continue on with the gathering or call it off? His thoughts were interrupted by the Windclan leader's voice, causing him to turn his head in the direction of the golden tabby. "I can't say I've encountered this before... We just... Continue without them? Will Starclan approve of it?" The tip of his tail flicked slowly back and forth, a slight frown on his muzzle as he let his gaze drift from one leader to another. It was clear Blazingstar wanted to continue with the gathering, and Grousestar wasn't opposed to it, though he wished he knew what was wrong with Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread