Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old February 17th, 2018, 01:48 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Weiss raised her eyebrow " snow I'm an adult not a child " she said and uncovered her eyes she spotted the state winter was in and put a hand over her mouth to stop laughing " ha! Look who's the savage now winter ! " Weiss yelled . Winter glared at her little sister and made an attempt to charge at her but couldn't " shut up! " she shouted her breathing was still quick . Regina blinked " wait that's not lex " she said she shook her head and ran off to find the real one " lex!! " Regina shouted
"Mom sky got kidnapped" Snow said. Lex heard Regina. Robin raised her head as she saw Regina. Ronnie hugged winter.
"damn whiltey." Ronnie said seeing the fake Lex glicth
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old February 17th, 2018, 01:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
"Mom sky got kidnapped" Snow said. Lex heard Regina. Robin raised her head as she saw Regina. Ronnie hugged winter.
"damn whiltey." Ronnie said seeing the fake Lex glicth
Winter slowly calmed down and hugged back with a frown " sorry " she said . Regina spotted Robin and frowned she ran over to her " what happened to you? " she asked and hugged robin . Weiss looked at snow " Don t do that snow it's not funny " her eyes narrowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 17th, 2018, 02:10 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter slowly calmed down and hugged back with a frown " sorry " she said . Regina spotted Robin and frowned she ran over to her " what happened to you? " she asked and hugged robin . Weiss looked at snow " Don t do that snow it's not funny " her eyes narrowed
"Its fine winter. It wasn't your fault. Its whiltey"Ronnie said.
"mom she did" Snow said.
"Rosa got me. I wasn't even stealing" Robin said hugging back. Lex hit the wall as a couple men had grabbed her. Lex tried to get out their grip.

Gone

Old February 17th, 2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
"Its fine winter. It wasn't your fault. Its whiltey"Ronnie said.
"mom she did" Snow said.
"Rosa got me. I wasn't even stealing" Robin said hugging back. Lex hit the wall as a couple men had grabbed her. Lex tried to get out their grip.
Winter smiled and nodded . Weiss was wide eyed she didn't know what to do at the moment after a while she ran off to grab her sword and some dust crystals now placing them in their containers in the sword she narrowed her eyes she ran back to where snow was " who took her " Weiss said. Regina hugged robin for a while longer her eyes narrowed " she will pay if it's the last thing I do.And besides I've always wanted to kill a schnee And where s lex ? " she said darkly .

Last edited by Leucos; February 17th, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:32 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter smiled and nodded . Weiss was wide eyed she didn't know what to do at the moment after a while she ran off to grab her sword and some dust crystals now placing them in their containers in the sword she narrowed her eyes she ran back to where snow was " who took her " Weiss said. Regina hugged robin for a while longer her eyes narrowed " she will pay if it's the last thing I do.And besides I've always wanted to kill a schnee And where s lex ? " she said darkly .
"whiltey and rosa" Snow said. Ronnie grabbed her sword and some dust. Robin pointed to Schee manor.
"The bulter helped me get out" Robin said. Lex hit the ground.
"where is she?" the man asked. "quit stalling!" he added.
"I don't know I am not Stalling" Lex said as the man grabbed Lex by her shirt collar and pinned agianst the wall. She saw her sister pet wolf.( http://img04.deviantart.net/b7d7/i/2...ay-d7kwly3.png

Gone

Old February 17th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:

"whiltey and rosa" Snow said. Ronnie grabbed her sword and some dust. Robin pointed to Schee manor.
"The bulter helped me get out" Robin said. Lex hit the ground.
"where is she?" the man asked. "quit stalling!" he added.
"I don't know I am not Stalling" Lex said as the man grabbed Lex by her shirt collar and pinned agianst the wall. She saw her sister pet wolf.( http://img04.deviantart.net/b7d7/i/2...ay-d7kwly3.png
Regina nodded and ran towards the mansion she opened the door " LEX! " Regina yelled . Weiss ran to her home as well looking very angry
Whitley looked at sky and tilted his head " your the sky that stole my sister heart ? Hmm interesting " he said

Old February 17th, 2018, 06:56 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Regina nodded and ran towards the mansion she opened the door " LEX! " Regina yelled . Weiss ran to her home as well looking very angry
Whitley looked at sky and tilted his head " your the sky that stole my sister heart ? Hmm interesting " he said
"shut up." sky said. Lex white owl name snowy came to Regina.
"Shes that way follow me" Snowy hooted heading to where Lex was. Lex hit the wall. Her brown eyes full of pain as she got blasted. Ronnie looked at Rosa.
" Winter I need the orange dust" Ronnie said.

Gone

Old February 17th, 2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:

"shut up." sky said. Lex white owl name snowy came to Regina.
"Shes that way follow me" Snowy hooted heading to where Lex was. Lex hit the wall. Her brown eyes full of pain as she got blasted. Ronnie looked at Rosa.
" Winter I need the orange dust" Ronnie said.
Winter raised her eyebrow " you know that one is one of the dangerous ones right? Along with fire and lightning why you need it? " she asked as she handed it to Ronnie . Regina froze as she saw her sister her hands were fists and she charged at who was hurting lex.
Whitley made a fake gasp and put a hand on his chest his mouth open in pretend shock " oh my my my so rude that's no way to answer a question my dear . Now I'm even more curious . But tell me do you believe in fairytales ? " he said he had his hands behind his back now with a smirk.

Old February 17th, 2018, 07:19 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter raised her eyebrow " you know that one is one of the dangerous ones right? Along with fire and lightning why you need it? " she asked as she handed it to Ronnie . Regina froze as she saw her sister her hands were fists and she charged at who was hurting lex.
Whitley made a fake gasp and put a hand on his chest his mouth open in pretend shock " oh my my my so rude that's no way to answer a question my dear . Now I'm even more curious . But tell me do you believe in fairytales ? " he said he had his hands behind his back now with a smirk.
"matters. do you beleive in the goddness of darkness?" Sky asked.
"you will see" Ronnie said throwing the dust at Rosa. Rosa hit the wall as Ronnie pulled her sword out. The person hit the wall as snowy changed into her human form.

Gone

Old February 17th, 2018, 07:29 PM

Quote:

"matters. do you beleive in the goddness of darkness?" Sky asked.
"you will see" Ronnie said throwing the dust at Rosa. Rosa hit the wall as Ronnie pulled her sword out. The person hit the wall as snowy changed into her human form.
Winter just smirked . Regina knocked the person out and ran to lex she helped her up " you ok? " she asked worryingly .
Whitley chuckled " I believe in many things miss willows . How much do you believe that your Prince will come and rescue you hm? I say Prince since well obviously your the damsel in distress . So that leaves my little sister " he said as he walked back and forth he chuckled again " tell me how did you steal her heart? And answer this time please " he added with a smug smile.