Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 08:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
(do you wanna keep Cedarpaw and Ashpaw out of the battle?)

@Boba Fett

Cedarpaw flicked his ears, stifling his amusement at Ashpaw's current demeanor. It was very unlike her and certainly she would hear about it from him later. Of course, Lynxpaw wasn't the type of cat he should be recruiting. However, maybe if he gave this absentminded, lazy apprentice a purpose, she'd shape up a bit. The bobbed tail apprentice certainly didn't look like she had much of a purpose and nor did she seem like she belonged in ShadowClan. "Yes, are you busy? I was thinking me and you and Ashpaw, here, could go on a little hunting patrol, the clan is always needing more food." He gave her a small smile, as he bit into the piece of prey he grabbed.

This interaction was just merely a test run, seeing how well the two soon-to-be warriors acted towards other clan mates and how they worked together. After this interaction with Lynxpaw, Ashpaw and himself will have to sit down and plot their next moves for making ShadowClan great again. The feared, strong, no-mercy showing cats.
@Lonestar23

Lynxpaw looked skeptically at Cedarpaw as he asked her if she'd like to go hunting with him and Ashpaw. She looked at her food and bit into it, thinking for a second. Why would anyone want to hunting with ME? she asked herself, I'm no good at hunting, and my limbs are still slightly asleep from sleeping in for so long, she decided to just ignore that even though it somewhat bothered her.

Lynxpaw looked at Cedarpaw and Ashpaw and reluctantly nodded her head,"Ok, just let me finish my food," she replied, biting into it again. It was almost gone a couple more bites and she would be finished.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

A jet-black apprentice lay down sadly. She hadn't even been given a mentor, and any available mentor didn't accept her. Lightpaw felt upset, her ears twitching and her paws curled underneath her. Would anyone choose her as an apprentice now?
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:45 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ I'm feeling a lot better, thanks! c: ]

"Of course!" The warrior mewed reassuringly. He loved the kit's excitement. It reminded Ashnose of himself when he was a kit. He was just as excited to be an apprentice. That excitement didn't waver as he gained 'paw at the end of his name. That immense feeling of anticipation transferred to waiting to become a warrior as soon as he'd become an apprentice. He credited a lot of his skill to his desire to reach the next step in his life. The tom straightened up a bit as Mistkit complimented him. The ends of his lips perked up a little. "We'll have to see about that." Ashnose mewed, trying not to get himself too excited. He hadn't been a warrior for long. He was so focused on just doing the best that he could do as a freshly named warrior that he hadn't even thought of having an apprentice very much. The thought excited him beyond belief. He wanted an apprentice so badly. He'd be such a good mentor. He wondered if Mistkit would be a good apprentice for him. It seemed they'd both taken a liking to each other so far. Not to mention if she became Ashnose's apprentice, she'd surely turn out to be a loyal ShadowClan warrior. He'd be sure to make it happen. "It's all Goldenstar's decision, but there could still be a chance of me being your mentor." He said more to himself than anything else. By the time Mistkit became a 'paw Ashnose would be ready for an apprentice. Or at least he hoped he'd be ready for one. Like he said, it was all up to Goldenstar. Even so, his amber eyes shone brightly.

“Your right, it is Goldenstars choice” she admitted, looking slightly crestfallen. Then she looked towards the fresh kill pile, earlier the warrior had looked exhausted how could she had forgotten? “Would you like me to get you some fresh kill?” Her tail pointed towards the pile. She hoped he would say yes, the young kit wanted to do something for the warrior even if it’s as simple as getting him prey.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:53 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

The lavender point molly walked back and forth in the ShadowClan clearing she was bord, having no idea what to do. Flicking her tail as she walked Dovepaw tried to think of something she could do. She hadn't gotten a mentor yet so she hasn't had any training nor has she left camp. At a meer 6 moons the molly was getting restless yeah she enjoyed doing apprentice duties around camp but the Elders were resting, most of the warriors were hunting, the queens wanted silence, Snowpaw was no ware in sight nor was Willowfrost and Fallenbranch. Snowpaw was Dovepaws's adopted sister, who she loved like a biological sibling. Fallenbranch was her father and Willowfrost was her mother but none if them appeared to be in the clearing. Sitting down with a small thump Dovepaw contentioned to look for something to do. She was relieved to see that Minkpaw wasn't anywhere to be see, the tom always tried to bully her and push her around. For no apparent reason,
just to be mean.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:07 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The lavender point molly walked back and forth in the ShadowClan clearing she was bord, having no idea what to do. Flicking her tail as she walked Dovepaw tried to think of something she could do. She hadn't gotten a mentor yet so she hasn't had any training nor has she left camp. At a meer 6 moons the molly was getting restless yeah she enjoyed doing apprentice duties around camp but the Elders were resting, most of the warriors were hunting, the queens wanted silence, Snowpaw was no ware in sight nor was Willowfrost and Fallenbranch. Snowpaw was Dovepaws's adopted sister, who she loved like a biological sibling. Fallenbranch was her father and Willowfrost was her mother but none if them appeared to be in the clearing. Sitting down with a small thump Dovepaw contentioned to look for something to do. She was relieved to see that Minkpaw wasn't anywhere to be see, the tom always tried to bully her and push her around. For no apparent reason,
just to be mean.
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw layed in the tree just a little out of the borders of Shadowclan she let out a soft yawn and looked at the cats walking around the clan. Mistpaw stretched and sat observing the kits and warriors wandering what it was like to be in a clan "Well I won't know unless I get accepted" she mewed gently.
Jumping down from the branch to a lower one Mistpaw jumped to the ground and padded her way to a small pond drinking from it.
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Idk

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
A jet-black apprentice lay down sadly. She hadn't even been given a mentor, and any available mentor didn't accept her. Lightpaw felt upset, her ears twitching and her paws curled underneath her. Would anyone choose her as an apprentice now?
"Hey you didn't get picked?" Asked a light gray with white tabby looking at her "Don't worry if I got picked you'll get picked too!" She meowed softly
@Lightpaw

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 18th, 2018 at 11:00 AM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:37 AM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw layed in the tree just a little out of the borders of Shadowclan she let out a soft yawn and looked at the cats walking around the clan. Mistpaw stretched and sat observing the kits and warriors wandering what it was like to be in a clan "Well I won't know unless I get accepted" she mewed gently.
Jumping down from the branch to a lower one Mistpaw jumped to the ground and padded her way to a small pond drinking from it.
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw went into the clan and saw a she-cat "maybe she can be my friend" she said softly and walked over to her "hello I'm Mistpaw what's your name?" The Tabby's paws shuffled in the dirt.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky nodded and let Daydream help him to a nest. He tried to curl up tight but when he did the gash on his side stung. He winced and loosened up a bit. He looked at Daydream as they gathered herbs and his vision became blurry. He had managed to slow the bleeding in his side wound but that hadn't stopped it completely. He was losing blood, slowly but surely.
daydream pressed cobwebs into the toms side gently, slowly ebbing away the bleeding. they put pressure on the wounds softly with their dainty paws. he was losing blood fast, but daydream was working faster, soon the bleeding in his wounds stopped long enough for them to start cleaning them with their tongue, rasping over the fox bitten injuries to clean them before treatment. not cleaning the wounds meant a probability for infection. "I need you to stay awake for me. keep your eyes open no matter how tired."
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Soaringkit gave a slight nod,” Very well. But Goldenstar once was a warrior. And don’t all warrior’s attack kits. All warriors I know do, unless they are asleep.” She meowed trying to believe that Goldenstar was different.
"Are you saying our leader used to attack kits?" the enby questioned, narrowing their eyes. but, after all, what was to be expected from a kit who was abused all of their life. "Why dont we go see him our selves, then? ill be with you the whole time to make sure nothing happens."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze furrowed her brow as she thought, trying to remember if she’d somehow reinjured it. “Possibly,” she admitted, “I recently found time for a battle training session with Dandelionpaw. Maybe I re-injured it then and didn’t notice?” Halfgaze didn’t know if that was possible, but couldn’t think of another way she could’ve made the shoulder wound worse. The deputy nodded along with Daydream’s words, responding, “Yes... Leafbare brings a heavy workload on every cat. With so much to do, health tends to be pushed to the side... However foolish that may be.” Halfgaze waited as Daydream rummaged through herbs and turned their head to look at her. The tortoiseshell realized they were waiting for her to say something so Halfgaze began to describe what she was feeling, “It’s a sharp pain that fluctuates. It throbs and gets worse when I use my leg.”
"Possibly, ill treat it as a sprain or you possibly pulling a mussel. with all the fighting thats been going on recently it wouldnt be a surprise." they mewed, amber eyes looking over their stock of herbs and picking up comfery root and dandelion. both good for joints and as a pain killer almost in a way. it would dull the pain by a lot without using poppyseeds, which only dulled pain and made a cat tired. They picked up the root, padding back to where halfgaze was sitting and settlign themselves next to her, starting to chew up the root so they could lick it into her fur. it would seep into the pours of the skin and help with the joints that way. "I would suggest to take the rest of the day, and possibly tomorrow off as a break. just to let the poultice im going to apply settle in. if you rest your joints with this ointment on, youll feel like a kit again."
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:36 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Possibly, ill treat it as a sprain or you possibly pulling a mussel. with all the fighting thats been going on recently it wouldnt be a surprise." they mewed, amber eyes looking over their stock of herbs and picking up comfery root and dandelion. both good for joints and as a pain killer almost in a way. it would dull the pain by a lot without using poppyseeds, which only dulled pain and made a cat tired. They picked up the root, padding back to where halfgaze was sitting and settlign themselves next to her, starting to chew up the root so they could lick it into her fur. it would seep into the pours of the skin and help with the joints that way. "I would suggest to take the rest of the day, and possibly tomorrow off as a break. just to let the poultice im going to apply settle in. if you rest your joints with this ointment on, youll feel like a kit again."
Halfgaze simply nodded at Daydream’s diagnosis, watching the medicine cat do their job. The deputy didn’t know what the herbs were used for, but she trusted Daydream and knew that they were knowledgeable and skilled. “I’ll try.” She meowed in response to Daydream’s recommendation, praying to Starclan that they would give her an easy few days. She knew the gathering was that night, but remained unconcerned because of the truce. Halfgaze had every intention of following the medicine cat’s advice.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:12 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream pressed cobwebs into the toms side gently, slowly ebbing away the bleeding. they put pressure on the wounds softly with their dainty paws. he was losing blood fast, but daydream was working faster, soon the bleeding in his wounds stopped long enough for them to start cleaning them with their tongue, rasping over the fox bitten injuries to clean them before treatment. not cleaning the wounds meant a probability for infection. "I need you to stay awake for me. keep your eyes open no matter how tired."
Nightsky winced as Daydream pressed slightly against him, and again when they started cleaning his wounds. Nightsky nodded wearily when Daydream instructed him to stay awake. His eyes flickered as he fought to keep from falling asleep.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread