Today 08:32 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:31 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Name: Tarem
Special powered or no?: No
Appearance: Boop
Personality: Tbrp
Crush/Mate: None
Any eggs?: no
Royal or Villager: Villager?
Other/Questions:

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 17th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Ok awesome! It will began... now. Time to prepare by the way.

Fara was in her room, she was just getting ready for the big feast, it was no ordinary feast, the WHOLE entire kingdom is suppose to arrive(Npcs lets just say). She was searching through all her jewels, it was suppose to a fancy festival dinner kind of thing. Mostly it was suppose to be in the royal courtyard but Rune decided the WHOLE kingdom should just be set with decorations. So there would usually be a food table set everywhere in the kingdom for dragons to eat, other dragons socially in the palace or village either way, and a bunch of confetti and streams were hanged from roof to roof and fireflies floating in the sky to make it more beautiful.

Rune was in his own room, he didn't quit like to prepare but seeing Athix still alive is a very big deal! So he just putted on a bow-tie on his neck. He walked outside and flew to the headquarters, ``Juni?`` He called, ``Juni, I came to tell you to just don't post any guards anywhere but make sure at least 1 guard needs to check on the hatchery at some time. So, you better prepare! It's going to be a big night!`` He said with a hint of happiness, it usually wasn't him to express himself other than anger and guilt, seeing happiness in his expression was quit rare, but not legendary.

The courtyard

Pretend it's Christmas themed C

@CinnamonCookie
Longwei breathed in a shaky breath. “Enough is enough.” He growled to himself. He put on his Royal cloak. The golden designs rested on his shoulders moved slightly as he walked forward to exit through the golden curtains that separated his room from the hallway.

Under the cloak his muscles tensed at he arrived at his sisters room. “Fara?” He asked without hesitation.

@Mystic
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei breathed in a shaky breath. “Enough is enough.” He growled to himself. He put on his Royal cloak. The golden designs rested on his shoulders moved slightly as he walked forward to exit through the golden curtains that separated his room from the hallway.

Under the cloak his muscles tensed at he arrived at his sisters room. “Fara?” He asked without hesitation.

@Mystic
Fara turned around, ``Longwei!`` She gasped, ``Erm, you look great.`` She said politely, she sighed, was he about to apologized? Give her a sibling punishment?
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:11 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Maneki paused as a scroll appeared at her feet she opened it and it said
'Check the hatchery once and thats it. Then you are free to get ready for the festival.
from Juni.'
"So much for a new spot near my sister." she grumbled.
Hope was waiting for Maneki to get home so they could get ready and go to the festival
Maneki arrived back at home and saw Hope waiting for her. "Why did you not get ready sis?" She inquired.
Hope tensed and said "Oh! I was waiting for you!"
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Fara turned around, ``Longwei!`` She gasped, ``Erm, you look great.`` She said politely, she sighed, was he about to apologized? Give her a sibling punishment?
He ignored his sisters suprise. “Thank you, as I could say the same for you.” He smiled slightly. “Today has been a long day, for some more than others, and I think it’s time we become close again..” He sighed.

“Fara I have been meaning to tell you something, I won’t lie, I’m still unsure if I should tell you, but I believe in order to restore the bond that we formerly had, I think I have to share with you this...this burden that I have found out about two years ago...” He paused and looked straight into her eyes. “I am not a normal dragon....”

He took another shaky breath. “I am....I take likings to males as well as females..” He looked away and to the ground. “You are the first dragon I have shared this with..”

(Hey sorry @Mystic my friend was over and she kept me from going on here-how about Rune was outside listening because he wanted to talk with Fara but heard this instead?)
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:
He ignored his sisters suprise. “Thank you, as I could say the same for you.” He smiled slightly. “Today has been a long day, for some more than others, and I think it’s time we become close again..” He sighed.

“Fara I have been meaning to tell you something, I won’t lie, I’m still unsure if I should tell you, but I believe in order to restore the bond that we formerly had, I think I have to share with you this...this burden that I have found out about two years ago...” He paused and looked straight into her eyes. “I am not a normal dragon....”

He took another shaky breath. “I am....I take likings to males as well as females..” He looked away and to the ground. “You are the first dragon I have shared this with..”

(Hey sorry @Mystic my friend was over and she kept me from going on here-how about Rune was outside listening because he wanted to talk with Fara but heard this instead?)

Sure!))

Fara gasped, ``W-Well, that's ok.`` She stammered, ``I mean, everybody has their own choices in life, you know?`` She said nervously, ``Well, I'm glad you told me that because I promise I won't say a word.`` She sighed.

Rune gasped and stepped in the room, ``Ahem!`` He looked suspiciously at Longwei, ``Please tell me that is NOT what I heard!`` He declared.
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Sure!))

Fara gasped, ``W-Well, that's ok.`` She stammered, ``I mean, everybody has their own choices in life, you know?`` She said nervously, ``Well, I'm glad you told me that because I promise I won't say a word.`` She sighed.

Rune gasped and stepped in the room, ``Ahem!`` He looked suspiciously at Longwei, ``Please tell me that is NOT what I heard!`` He declared.
Longwei let out a sigh of relief only to freeze the next second. 'Oh great, just what I need..' He turned to his father, shame was evident on his face however his words said otherwise. "Yes father, that IS what you heard."
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Longwei let out a sigh of relief only to freeze the next second. 'Oh great, just what I need..' He turned to his father, shame was evident on his face however his words said otherwise. "Yes father, that IS what you heard."

Fara gulped but then stood beside her brother with a brave face on, ``Father, Longwei can be whatever he wants or chooses whatever he wants! He is the next for the throne and he will do great! Which means you can't treat us like hatchlings anymore!`` She told him.

Rune growled, ``Fara, stay OUT of it!`` He told her and shoved her aside, ``Longwei, this is unacceptable!`` He said, ``You need to big a queen! Not being bisexual!`` He growled.
[/CENTER]
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Fara gulped but then stood beside her brother with a brave face on, ``Father, Longwei can be whatever he wants or chooses whatever he wants! He is the next for the throne and he will do great! Which means you can't treat us like hatchlings anymore!`` She told him.

Rune growled, ``Fara, stay OUT of it!`` He told her and shoved her aside, ``Longwei, this is unacceptable!`` He said, ``You need to big a queen! Not being bisexual!`` He growled.
[/CENTER]
Dimyr, wearing a simple necklace that helped her with her powers, heard arguing from Fara's room, and curiously, stepped out of her room and headed over to Fara's, asking, "What's going on?" In a curious manner.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

[/CENTER]
Longwei flinched at his fathers tone, but he stood his ground. The spikes along his spine raised as he watched his sister get shoved by his father. His throat started to change to a warning glow of red, which informed the others that he was not afraid to use his fire.

"No father, I think the better choice of words is YOU stay out of it." He opened his wings to make him look larger and more threatening. "Im tired of hiding this, and as of now you have no rights to have a say in this, as far as im concerned you have been hiding many secrets from me."