Old February 17th, 2018, 03:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sure! :3 want Sano to attack her?)
death was about to say something again but once again she was gone and.. she was alone. She looks down to the ground “ ... I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry..I didn’t mean it.. please.. I’m scared..” she says looking away than suddenly she runs off
(hmm maybe another time ;w

multiple days passed, nearing a moon ever since she and death had met. after a long while, weaselshade couldn't find it in herself to stay away. so she went back to twolegplace, though she kept herself far away from where she had seen death. every twist and turn she passed brought many feelings of nostalgia, and her paws began to slow before she finally stopped in front of her old house. inside, she could hear the bustling of her former humans caring for their children, making delicious-smelling food to eat, and more. weaselshade felt a short pick of regret in her heart before she steeled her face and moved onwards. i'm not a kittypet anymore. there's no more soft-living for me. corky does not exist. i am weaselshade.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:15 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
(hmm maybe another time ;w

multiple days passed, nearing a moon ever since she and death had met. after a long while, weaselshade couldn't find it in herself to stay away. so she went back to twolegplace, though she kept herself far away from where she had seen death. every twist and turn she passed brought many feelings of nostalgia, and her paws began to slow before she finally stopped in front of her old house. inside, she could hear the bustling of her former humans caring for their children, making delicious-smelling food to eat, and more. weaselshade felt a short pick of regret in her heart before she steeled her face and moved onwards. i'm not a kittypet anymore. there's no more soft-living for me. corky does not exist. i am weaselshade.
K! :3)
Death was sitting on the fence of her twoleg home however.. the home was empty not a sound it just was empty why? Well her twolegs left her behind so long ago but still stubborn as she is. She waits... she waits for something or someone to come to her but nothing, not a sound or a call. She flicked her tail a bit as she sighs “.... where did I go wrong?” She asks herself sadly as she looks up the sky and... soon she looks away feeling that pain again in her heart when she thought of weasel .... she jumps down and begins to walk again. Alone.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:32 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
K! :3)
Death was sitting on the fence of her twoleg home however.. the home was empty not a sound it just was empty why? Well her twolegs left her behind so long ago but still stubborn as she is. She waits... she waits for something or someone to come to her but nothing, not a sound or a call. She flicked her tail a bit as she sighs “.... where did I go wrong?” She asks herself sadly as she looks up the sky and... soon she looks away feeling that pain again in her heart when she thought of weasel .... she jumps down and begins to walk again. Alone.
weaselshade sighed, her ears slowly lowering as she trotted along the streets. memories, good and bad, flooded her mind. "where did it all go?" everything had changed, even if it was the tiniest of differences. she had grown, matured. and her old friends had, too. the molly huffed to herself, shaking her head, agitated. stop thinking of that stupid depressive stuff. just find a cat to lure in and go. as she looked around, trying to spot an unsuspecting molly, the thought of death reached her mind. weaselshade's expression lowered hatefully, her tail lashing. she's gone. you're gone. stop thinking of her every single time you try to find a new victim!

(victim meaning she wants to break their heart)
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:52 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
weaselshade sighed, her ears slowly lowering as she trotted along the streets. memories, good and bad, flooded her mind. "where did it all go?" everything had changed, even if it was the tiniest of differences. she had grown, matured. and her old friends had, too. the molly huffed to herself, shaking her head, agitated. stop thinking of that stupid depressive stuff. just find a cat to lure in and go. as she looked around, trying to spot an unsuspecting molly, the thought of death reached her mind. weaselshade's expression lowered hatefully, her tail lashing. she's gone. you're gone. stop thinking of her every single time you try to find a new victim!

Alright... want to find Sano now or death? Want to know before I post amor~)
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:57 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Alright... want to find Sano now or death? Want to know before I post amor~)

(hmmm... death, i'd have to get more used to weasel's character before i have her meet sano)
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:02 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alright!)

Death soon walks out of the corner, she almost immediately sees Weaselshade, her heart skipped a beat as she almost immediately walks up to her but of course she stops in front of her but a bit far. “ Weasel you’re back.... um.. how have you been? ... are you well are you hungry?” She asks with a soft kind voice very rare and once was a common voice between them but even more forced. She looks away “ .... Weaselshade please... I just want to talk... just.. I’m sorry for what I did. I regret everything I did I Hurt you and I can’t forgive myself for
That... I’m sorry... please.. I’m so sorry..”
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:51 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Alright!)

Death soon walks out of the corner, she almost immediately sees Weaselshade, her heart skipped a beat as she almost immediately walks up to her but of course she stops in front of her but a bit far. “ Weasel you’re back.... um.. how have you been? ... are you well are you hungry?” She asks with a soft kind voice very rare and once was a common voice between them but even more forced. She looks away “ .... Weaselshade please... I just want to talk... just.. I’m sorry for what I did. I regret everything I did I Hurt you and I can’t forgive myself for
That... I’m sorry... please.. I’m so sorry..”
she froze, her ears immediately flattening. "i've been fine. the clan treats me well." her eyes narrowed. "what could possibly make you believe that i would trust you so easily? i didn't come back for you. i came for something else." weaselshade snorted, suddenly raising her head and smirking. "and you can't stop me, little lamb." her voice was smooth, sweet as catmint. paw raising, she flicked it under death's chin, purring softly. "i've gained some tricks of my own, kitten. and i plan to use them to make others bow to my will. so don't get in my way."
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
she froze, her ears immediately flattening. "i've been fine. the clan treats me well." her eyes narrowed. "what could possibly make you believe that i would trust you so easily? i didn't come back for you. i came for something else." weaselshade snorted, suddenly raising her head and smirking. "and you can't stop me, little lamb." her voice was smooth, sweet as catmint. paw raising, she flicked it under death's chin, purring softly. "i've gained some tricks of my own, kitten. and i plan to use them to make others bow to my will. so don't get in my way."
Her eyes widened a bit than she suddenly laughs “ have you forgotten why you fell for me in the first place?” She says as she suddenly moves back and her tail slashes Weaselshade’s legs causing her to fall down and slowly almost gracefully she begins to stand over Weaselshade “ Kitten or not. My ways of seduction has captured you like yours captured me~” she says with a soft purr as she leans in and nuzzles her nose with hers softly as her tail softly touches Weaselshade’s “ A few new tricks can’t do anything here~ especially with that new .. killer roaming around “
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:47 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Her eyes widened a bit than she suddenly laughs “ have you forgotten why you fell for me in the first place?” She says as she suddenly moves back and her tail slashes Weaselshade’s legs causing her to fall down and slowly almost gracefully she begins to stand over Weaselshade “ Kitten or not. My ways of seduction has captured you like yours captured me~” she says with a soft purr as she leans in and nuzzles her nose with hers softly as her tail softly touches Weaselshade’s “ A few new tricks can’t do anything here~ especially with that new .. killer roaming around “
weaselshade dropped her mask, growling. "get away from me." she lashed out, shoving up against death's stomach. her tail pulled away from the other molly's, and she rolled out from under her. "i've done well without you. don't be so foolish as to think that i'll fall for you again." weaselshade spun around and began walking, her ears perked. her fur shone in the light, her eyes seeming to glow. "you're just wasting your time. i trust nobody. they only fall for me so i can keep my paws clean. you will only get in my way." she looked over her shoulder with a smirk. "unless you want to be my little slave."
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:47 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
weaselshade dropped her mask, growling. "get away from me." she lashed out, shoving up against death's stomach. her tail pulled away from the other molly's, and she rolled out from under her. "i've done well without you. don't be so foolish as to think that i'll fall for you again." weaselshade spun around and began walking, her ears perked. her fur shone in the light, her eyes seeming to glow. "you're just wasting your time. i trust nobody. they only fall for me so i can keep my paws clean. you will only get in my way." she looked over her shoulder with a smirk. "unless you want to be my little slave."
She smiles softly “ ... a Slave I can be~ “ she purrs playfully “ however... they are already obsessed with me what you’re doing isn’t going to do much in this place... unless you can be big enough to I don’t know.. get rid of the big player?” She asks as she begins to step forward towards her