Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Old Today, 12:43 AM
'hawkward'

My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 1,463
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Harrierclaw's heart stung at her words. This was a conversation he'd heard before, even growing up, but they weren't something you could get used to easily. He tipped his head at her little nickname but otherwise stayed quiet, listening to his mother's insincere encouragement, only briefly looking up in anticipation when Gorsebird mentioned Appleheart, before she tainted that too. The lilt of her meow of some tom, and homosexual, gave him a pang in the stomach. He hadn't met a tom that he was attracted to, but to Harrierclaw it didn't seem out of the realm of possibility. Now the chance of either seemed to be out of reach. He licked his muzzle.
"Don't worry... I, I have a good feeling about it. Maybe I'll even find someone by Newleaf." He said, trying to put more effort into his reply, but he started floundering, "even if I'm not pure WindClan."
"Well, you better! You know I've already heard some cats spreading rumors about you saying that they've been seeing you at the border with a ThunderClan tom! And, I assured them that my Harrierclaw would never engage in such foul misdoings but, they assured me it was you! Now you must have a very valid reason for this Harrierclaw or I swear to StarClan I will all but, exile you out of the Clan myself!" She spat. In all honesty, Gorsebird knew that the rumors were probably nothing but that rumors, however, at the same time she felt like she had to get mad at Harrierclaw because he was really the only kit that she could get upset at and not feel at least somewhat bad for.

Last edited by Opal; Today at 10:15 AM.
Old Today, 12:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Busy
Koins: 60,328

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaki View Post

Their eyes had both dulled, hadn't they? Perhaps a symbol of how much Moonpaw's death had affected the clan. She'd been Tawnypaw's closest friend, and her passing away had surely not opened that spot to anyone else- it had turned her to close herself off from the rest of the clan, to give up on the idea of ever finding somebody else she'd think about in the same way. She could never replace Moonpaw, and perhaps never even feel so strongly about a single cat, ever again. Sniffling to a few seconds as her tail flicked back-and forth in dread, her ears suddenly perked at the sound of a familiar voice, a familiar whisper. Slowly raising her head in order to meet the fellow apprentice's gaze, she couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness, of guilt run through her heart, because Aspenpaw had known her, too. "...Aspenpaw." She murmured, paws pushing into the ground awkwardly as the she-cat attempted to keep her voice from cracking, from expressing the grief she'd been feeling for quite so long. It was harder to keep herself 'emotionless' when there was a living reminder of Moonpaw right there, after all- perhaps now she understood why some other cats couldn't handle the children of those who had wronged them, even their friends. It hurt so much more than she'd expected. "...I haven't seen you around here in a long while." She whispered, shaking her head with a small, shaky sigh.
Just the sound of Tawnypaw’s voice was painful to the apprentice. He hadn’t heard it in such a long time… except now, it was dull. Just like the rest of her - dull and lifeless-looking, like Moonpaw’s death had drained all the happiness out of her. It hurt to see his friend like this. But Aspenpaw didn’t know what to do. He had always been good at helping other cats… it was definitely a talent of his… but now, he wasn’t able to help a close friend of his? Was that how this was going to go? ”Tawnypaw…” The tom’s voice trailed off and he looked down at the ground, keeping his green-gold gaze fixed there for a little while, swallowing before he said anything else. ”I’m sorry.” He knew he didn’t really have a reason to say anything like that. After all, apologies should mainly be for if you had done something wrong, not if something had happened out of your control. But Aspenpaw didn’t know what else to say, or do. He stayed where he was, his eyes fixed down at the ground until she spoke again. ”I know. I’ve been worried about you, you know… I haven’t seen you out in the territory, or in the apprentices’ den, or even training. I thought something had happened, I thought you were gone…” Just talking about those agonizing nights when Aspenpaw had stayed awake, looking up at silverpelt and wondering if Tawnypaw had gone to join their ancestors in StarClan too, or thinking about what might have happened to her, was torture for the tom. He had missed Tawnypaw so much - but things weren’t going to be the same now. Obviously there would be some change, and it was a long road back from what had happened to being close friends again - maybe it would never happen. But the two had their entire lives to fix their friendship, and maybe at some point… it would be close to the same again.

Please post here for healing in ThunderClan
Caliapaw's finder
Please do not post in the medicine cat den without prior permission. Thank you!
Woly is my Dad
Noire is my EVIL TWIN
RedHead is my secret twin
Starfall is my sister

CaptainSwanforever

Last edited by Lonestar23; Today at 12:09 PM.
Old Today, 12:23 PM

My Mood: Fine
Koins: 1,964

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, you better! You know I've already heard some cats spreading rumors about you saying that they've been seeing you at the border with a ThunderClan tom! And, I assured them that my Harrierclaw would never engage in such foul misdoings but, they assured me it was you! Now you must have a very valid reason for this Harrierclaw or I swear to StarClan I will all but, exile you out of the Clan myself!" She spat. In all honesty, Gorsebird knew that the rumors were probably nothing but that rumors, however, at the same time she felt like she had to get mad at Harrierclaw because he was really the only kit that she could get upset at and not feel at least somewhat bad for.

For once, his outward expression changed and his nose crinkled in confusion, a ThunderClan tom? The only times he'd ever sat at the border there was when...
"M, Mother," Harrierclaw chuffed, looking over at the torbie, "That was probably Pipitfang, his apprentice keeps popping up in WindClan and he swears he doesn't know anything about it... Even though he's waiting at the border every time." Having realized who they might have been talking about, the tabby calmed down a little, his ruffled fur smoothing out and his tongue much less tied. But he was sure Gorsebird would keep him there if he didn't make a move, so he got to his paws and leaned over trying to touch his nose to her fluffy cheek.
"I'm going out again... I'll catch something juicy for you."
Old Today, 12:48 PM
RWBY everything is a gun

Koins: 60,997

Fallenpaw couldn't help it she just couldnt she felt so excited so energized after her ceremony had happened she just couldn't calm down . The cream tabby she cat ran into the clearing of her home and was in a series of giggles and laughter she tripped on a pebble and fell down but she still continued to laugh and giggle as she was tumbling forward she landed on her back and her tail was swishing happily .She looked up at the sky noticing the fluffy clouds roll on by her whiskers twitched and smiled wide still on her back she couldn't wait to meet her mentor oh her mother would be so proud if she were here right now! A memory flashed to when she was in the nursery she heard her first roar from the sky which she soon found out was thunder and the crying to be rain , she hid underneath her mother. She wanted to be a great warrior for her . So she will try her best . Fallenpaw stayed on her back for a while just watching the clouds roll on by feeling new I wonder when my mentor will be arriving blazingstar said his name is treefright huh...treefright...does his name mean that trees are afraid of him? Oh starclan I can't wait to meet him he seems amazing already ! @2018 Okapi
And God so speed the red " Abe Lancaster (used from York and Lancaster poem )
" im the one who wallows in despair
Trying to find my place in this world.
A world where my sadness is ignored " Paige da firenze (used from the darkness in light the light in darkness poem)

Last edited by CFVY; Today at 12:52 PM.
Old Today, 12:50 PM
'hawkward'

Quote:

For once, his outward expression changed and his nose crinkled in confusion, a ThunderClan tom? The only times he'd ever sat at the border there was when...
"M, Mother," Harrierclaw chuffed, looking over at the torbie, "That was probably Pipitfang, his apprentice keeps popping up in WindClan and he swears he doesn't know anything about it... Even though he's waiting at the border every time." Having realized who they might have been talking about, the tabby calmed down a little, his ruffled fur smoothing out and his tongue much less tied. But he was sure Gorsebird would keep him there if he didn't make a move, so he got to his paws and leaned over trying to touch his nose to her fluffy cheek.
"I'm going out again... I'll catch something juicy for you."
"There's no need love. Stormglare has already taken care of my needs~. And, besides what are you trying to say hmm? That you don't want to spend some time with your lovely mother. The mother who carried you, bore you, nursed you, and put up with your antics for six moons! Dear StarClan, I still am!" Gorsebird chided, not yet ready to let her son go, "You know I do terribly miss you eyass, and it seems like your distancing yourself from me!" She mewed, making sure her tone had sadness and distress sprinkled in.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Opal; Today at 04:28 PM.
Old Today, 04:38 PM

Quote:
"There's no need love. Stormglare has already taken care of my needs~. And, besides what are you trying to say hmm? That you don't want to spend some time with your lovely mother. The mother who carried you, bore you, nursed you, and put up with your antics for six moons! Dear StarClan, I still am!" Gorsebird chided, not yet ready to let her son go, "You know I do terribly miss you eyass, and it seems like your distancing yourself from me!" She mewed, making sure her tone had sadness and distress sprinkled in.

@Midgefur
[ooc: Sorry Opal, I did see it this morning but I hadn't thought of a reply. XD]

The tip of the tom's tail rattled anxiously, but he slowly lowered himself to the ground and tucked his white paws under his chest. He desperately wanted to leave the camp in a cloud of dust, but what was worse, sticking around and listening to Gorsebird's acidic remarks or having to face her anger after running off? StarClan be praised if they sent Larkpaw to come get him. Maybe it was for the best. Harrierclaw tried to calm himself with a few silent, long breaths before looking at his mother and nodding for her to continue.
Old Today, 04:56 PM
'hawkward'

Quote:
[ooc: Sorry Opal, I did see it this morning but I hadn't thought of a reply. XD]

The tip of the tom's tail rattled anxiously, but he slowly lowered himself to the ground and tucked his white paws under his chest. He desperately wanted to leave the camp in a cloud of dust, but what was worse, sticking around and listening to Gorsebird's acidic remarks or having to face her anger after running off? StarClan be praised if they sent Larkpaw to come get him. Maybe it was for the best. Harrierclaw tried to calm himself with a few silent, long breaths before looking at his mother and nodding for her to continue.
Gorsebird thought briefly about what she wanted to berat- she meant discuss with her Harrierclaw next. Then she remembered about Larkpaw, his apprentice, "I just can not imagine why in StarClan name, Blazingstar would give you an apprentice! His own daughter no less! When you're hardly a warrior yourself! I mean it's completely unreason-" Gorsebird stop mid-sentence when a flash of pain went through her abdomen causing her to double over and let out a few pained whimpers.

Last edited by Opal; Today at 05:01 PM.
Old Today, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Gorsebird thought briefly about what she wanted to berat- she meant discuss with her Harrierclaw next. Then she remembered about Larkpaw, his apprentice, "I just can not imagine why in StarClan name, Blazingstar would give you an apprentice! His own daughter no less! When you're hardly a warrior yourself! I mean it's completely unreason-" Gorsebird stop mid-sentence when a flash of pain went through her abdomen causing her to double over and let out a few pained whimpers.
Harrierclaw lay there beside his mother, tail wrapped around his side. He wasn't sure whether the momentary silence was something good or bad, but he relished it either way. When Larkpaw's name was brought up, his hazel eyes glanced up at her in his best attempt at and indifferent expression. When Blazingstar had assigned him to Larkpaw, he had beamed so wide he thought his muzzle might fall off. He was apprehensive at first, because Larkpaw seemed so independent already, but the confidence in her that seemed to bring out something better in himself.

When Gorsebird stopped mid-sentence, the warrior whipped his head up to see what was the matter. At the sight of her pained face, Harrierclaw scrambled to his paws.
"Mom?! What's wrong, where are you hurt?"