Old December 20th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;443007]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post

^^)
Charlie smiled she looked over to cass and leaned over to him
" can't you read his mind ? Maybe we can find out what's wrong with him that way " she whispered and looked worried . She sat back up then she smiled
" FACE THE MUSIC " she yelled with a mischievous smile and grabbed her phone it up to full volume she nodded her head to the beat wondering if they could handle this song she chuckled a bit
' I know you're broken down by anger and by sadness
You feel I left you in a world that's full of madness
Wish I could talk to you, if only for a minute
Make you understand the reasons why I did it

I wanna tell you that you're all that ever mattered
Want you to know that, for eternity, I'm shattered
I tried so hard just to protect you, but I failed to
And in a prison of abandonment I've jailed you' the song played
Dean stared at the road, clenching his jaw. He didn't really want to listen to music at the moment. He was too busy thinking about everyone asking him if he's okay. Why wouldn't he be? It was just a change in music taste, nothing to obsess over. Right?

Meanwhile, Sam and Cass were talking about what they were going to do about Crowley and Rowena. Cass looked like he was going to kill something if Charlie didn't stop the music. Sam rested his head on the seat, his body turned to look at Cass in the back.

"CHARLIE FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Sam and Dean jumped when Cass practically screamed at the nerd next to him.

"Cass? Are you sure YOU are okay?" Dean asked, glancing at his friend.
Old December 20th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;443016]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

Dean stared at the road, clenching his jaw. He didn't really want to listen to music at the moment. He was too busy thinking about everyone asking him if he's okay. Why wouldn't he be? It was just a change in music taste, nothing to obsess over. Right?

Meanwhile, Sam and Cass were talking about what they were going to do about Crowley and Rowena. Cass looked like he was going to kill something if Charlie didn't stop the music. Sam rested his head on the seat, his body turned to look at Cass in the back.

"CHARLIE FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Sam and Dean jumped when Cass practically screamed at the nerd next to him.

"Cass? Are you sure YOU are okay?" Dean asked, glancing at his friend.
Charlie bursted out laughing right when cass had broke she looked at Castiel a tear formed " some ones yangry. Don't go all red eyes on me now " she laughed out " score one for Charlie " she added and turned it down
" we can't just have a boring car ride folks " she said and put her arms behind her head now resting with a smirk

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 20th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;443020]
Quote:

Charlie bursted out laughing right when cass had broke she looked at Castiel a tear formed " some ones yangry. Don't go all red eyes on me now " she laughed out " score one for Charlie " she added and turned it down
" we can't just have a boring car ride folks " she said and put her arms behind her head now resting with a smirk
"Dude, are you okay?" Sam had noticed that Cass was shaking a little. The angel glanced at him and rubbed his head.

"I have sharp pains right behind my eyes and my brain feels like it's on fire. Noise seems to make it worse."

Dena laughed and Cass flinched. "Aw, Cass are you having your first migraine? Here's some Asprin." he dug into the glove box and tossed a bottle of pills at Cass, who caught it with ease.

"I don't understand...what will these tiny capsules do to relieve the pain?" he stared at the pills.

"You're supposed to swallow two or three of them. They're called painkillers for a reason, Cass." Sam explained. Castiel just shrugged and took three pills, which might've been too many, but he's an angel, he'll live.

"They're not doing anything, Sam."

"You're supposed to give it about a half hour. Until then, just sleep through the pain."

"But I' an angel, I don't need-"

"Cass, we know. But it is possible for angels to sleep. So take a nap until the painkillers kick in, kay buddy?"

Cass nodded and leaned against the window, closing his eyes. He was asleep within minutes.
Old December 20th, 2017, 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;443035]
Quote:

"Dude, are you okay?" Sam had noticed that Cass was shaking a little. The angel glanced at him and rubbed his head.

"I have sharp pains right behind my eyes and my brain feels like it's on fire. Noise seems to make it worse."

Dena laughed and Cass flinched. "Aw, Cass are you having your first migraine? Here's some Asprin." he dug into the glove box and tossed a bottle of pills at Cass, who caught it with ease.

"I don't understand...what will these tiny capsules do to relieve the pain?" he stared at the pills.

"You're supposed to swallow two or three of them. They're called painkillers for a reason, Cass." Sam explained. Castiel just shrugged and took three pills, which might've been too many, but he's an angel, he'll live.

"They're not doing anything, Sam."

"You're supposed to give it about a half hour. Until then, just sleep through the pain."

"But I' an angel, I don't need-"

"Cass, we know. But it is possible for angels to sleep. So take a nap until the painkillers kick in, kay buddy?"

Cass nodded and leaned against the window, closing his eyes. He was asleep within minutes.
Charlie looked at Castiel and smirked again
" yeah don't need sleep he fell asleep faster then most " she said and looked out the window she was wide eyed and gulped when she saw a person but it was all...shadows.eyes were red. She blinked and it was gone . She quickly set back in her seat and she looked like she had seen a ghost which she was used to but this one...frightened her more.

Last edited by Leucos; December 20th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;443041]
Quote:
Charlie looked at Castiel and smirked again
" yeah don't need sleep he fell asleep faster then most " she said and looked out the window she was wide eyed and gulped when she saw a person but it was all...shadows.eyes were red. She blinked and it was gone . She quickly set back in her seat and she looked like she had seen a ghost which she was used to but this one...frightened her more.
"You okay back there, kiddo?" Dean noticed her skittishness.

(gotta go to bed, I'll talk to you tomorrow)
Old December 20th, 2017, 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;443051]
Quote:

"You okay back there, kiddo?" Dean noticed her skittishness.

(gotta go to bed, I'll talk to you tomorrow)
She smiled and tried to cover it up she didn't want Dean to have this on his hands as well along with who knows what
" y-yeah fine just a really freaky scare crow. C-can we speed up please? " she asked her voice broke a bit from fear . what the heck did I just see?! I must be watching to much American horror story

Old December 21st, 2017, 07:04 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;443064]
Quote:

She smiled and tried to cover it up she didn't want Dean to have this on his hands as well along with who knows what
" y-yeah fine just a really freaky scare crow. C-can we speed up please? " she asked her voice broke a bit from fear . what the heck did I just see?! I must be watching to much American horror story
"Okay." he sped up.

Cass shifted in his sleep.

Sam dug around in the glove box and fished through several different phones. He grabbed one, which had a glowing screen and was vibrating. He checked the caller ID before picking up. "Hey, Garth." there was a forty-five second pause as the scrawny man on the other end said something. "Okay. Yeah, we're actually heading there right now, we'll be able to kill it pretty quick. It sounds like an amateur from the way you're describing it. Well, thanks Garth. We'll be sure to take care of it. Bye." he turned to Dean. "Garth says there's a lone vampire running around Louisiana, killing mostly livestock, but it has gotten a few people too. I told him we'll take care of it."

"Mkay, Sammy. You brought the machetes, right?" Sam nodded before putting the phone back.
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:04 AM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;443128]
Quote:

"Okay." he sped up.

Cass shifted in his sleep.

Sam dug around in the glove box and fished through several different phones. He grabbed one, which had a glowing screen and was vibrating. He checked the caller ID before picking up. "Hey, Garth." there was a forty-five second pause as the scrawny man on the other end said something. "Okay. Yeah, we're actually heading there right now, we'll be able to kill it pretty quick. It sounds like an amateur from the way you're describing it. Well, thanks Garth. We'll be sure to take care of it. Bye." he turned to Dean. "Garth says there's a lone vampire running around Louisiana, killing mostly livestock, but it has gotten a few people too. I told him we'll take care of it."

"Mkay, Sammy. You brought the machetes, right?" Sam nodded before putting the phone back.
Charlie raised her eyebrow " a vampire ? In Louisiana? Might be interesting " she said with a smile she sighed and rested her head on the seat she looked out the window again then she nearly jumped in her seat when she spotted the same creature but it was on the road a few distances away in front of the impala on the left side of the highway looking directly at them . " don't tell me you don't see that " her voice broke again she backed up more in her seat

Old December 21st, 2017, 11:09 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;443165]
Quote:

Charlie raised her eyebrow " a vampire ? In Louisiana? Might be interesting " she said with a smile she sighed and rested her head on the seat she looked out the window again then she nearly jumped in her seat when she spotted the same creature but it was on the road a few distances away in front of the impala on the left side of the highway looking directly at them . " don't tell me you don't see that " her voice broke again she backed up more in her seat
"What are you talking about, Charlie?" Sam looked back at her, confused as to why she was acting scared.

"Charlie, I don't see anything..." Dean scanned the sides of the road and shook his head.
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;443168]
Quote:

"What are you talking about, Charlie?" Sam looked back at her, confused as to why she was acting scared.

"Charlie, I don't see anything..." Dean scanned the sides of the road and shook his head.
Now she was wide eyed how can they not see it!? Or is she loosing her marbles too? She gulped and was now in between the driver seat and passenger seat pointing directly at that creature on the left side of the road which was getting closer to them " that! Black shadow like thing ...red eyes Looking at us! Feels more like it's looking at me...I'm not crazy! " Charlie said and hopefully maybe the sleeping Angel could see it if he woke up.