Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 11:59 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:50 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:47 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:40 AM
dovesinge finder
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:39 AM

Old March 29th, 2018, 08:40 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default The Third Dimension

Madness. It's all around, isn't it? The worlds of Madness shall never cease to exist, as Madness will always thrive. Always.

The First Dimension, where everyone is Mad in their own little way.

The Second Dimension, where all the roles of Madness have been switched. The Good and the Evil are opposites, giving this dimension the name of "The Mirror Dimension."

But, what about the Third Dimension? The one of which nobody has any knowledge of? The Third Dimension, where no magic exists, where no demons, or fake twins, occur. Only humanity. In this Dimension, everybody is normal. Everybody.

This is the Third Dimension, where Madness has never been formed.

But what will happen once everything changes? The society is crashing, giving them all a hint of the Madness of which will always find a way to slip through. Yet, this time, it isn't of anything supernatural.

It's simply Insanity.

A virus has begun to spread, infecting the members of the Third Dimension and causing their brains to deteriorate. What will they do to survive? Will they move on, or end up destroying the hidden world?

PRIVATE
@Broken Madness @Celestial @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito

This is basically just a world where everyone, and I mean everyone, in Madness is human. No powers, no beastly murderers, no twins made from clones, no demons, ect. You don't have to follow this form, but please tell me anything that is starred on it.

Name*
( Make it a Human name!! )
Age*
Sexuality*
Appearance*
( No Images )
Personality
Occupation*
Relatives
Relationships*
Other Information*
Mention @hiraeth*

I'll add Onyx and Xero's information in a moment.

CHARACTERS

Name
onyx ramiréz
( he / him )

Sexuality
homosexual
Appearance
onyx has short, messy brown hair. his eyes are a bright green in color, and his voice is very lighthearted. although he seems very shy and jittery, he tends to wear a white button-down shirt with a black vest over top of it. onyx wears black skinny jeans, a wrist watch, and black converse. he has quite a short stature, for being in a family of tall males, at least. onyx's skin is very pale and freckled.
Personality
|| shy || quiet || loving || polite ||
|| anxious || clever || observant ||
|| timid || dreamy ||
|| skittish ||

Occupation
journalist
Relatives
xero ramiréz - twin brother
Relationships
sano flyer
Other Information
he has a dog named misty.

Name
xero ramiréz
( he / him )

Sexuality
bisexual
Appearance
xero is much taller than onyx, much to his brother's disliking. he has long, thick, black hair that he generally keeps loose. it's cut in and 'emo style,' as onyx likes to put it. his skin is tan and freckled,
while his eyes are a dark, navy blue. xero's voice is much more gruff than his brother's. he tends to wear a black t-shirt, blue jeans, combat boots, and a red jacket. although they are twins, the brother's traits are different, besides a few small things like their freckles and bone structure.

Personality
|| daring || stoic || aloof || blunt ||
|| sarcastic || mature || messy ||
|| tough || short-tempered ||
|| impatient ||

Occupation
guitarist
Relatives
onyx ramiréz - twin brother
Relationships
open until further notice.
Other Information
he lives with onyx in a small apartment.

Name
lea elaine
Pronouns
she / her
Sexuality
pansexual
Appearance
lea is surprisingly tall, being nearly ninety-percent leg. her hair is long with blond, brown, and black streaks. she has deep, emerald eyes that are accompanied by an equally deep voice. lea's skin is tan, bordering on the darker side. she usually only has on blush, mascara, and eyeliner. her form is thin and curvy, while she usually wears short, black shirts, combat boots, and button-down shirts. she is quite muscular, being much stronger than one would imagine, especially when someone makes her boyfriend cry.
Personality
|| possessive || tough || blunt || rude ||
|| cocky || tempered || stoic ||
|| irreligious || independent ||
|| egocentric ||

Occupation
dance instructor
Relatives
open
Relationships
prince martinez
Other Information
she has a tortoiseshell cat named azalea, named after her favorite flower.

Name; Nancy armstrong
Age; 23
Gender; female
Pronouns; she, her,
Sexuality; ———
Appearance; A pale woman with dark red wavy hair and freckles followed by green eyes and a medium build.
Personality;
Occupation; Bar tender
Relatives; none unless Rubin? @Rubinaito
Relationships; unknown
Other Information; ———
Mention @hiraeth

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; March 31st, 2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Third Dimension

Name; Nancy armstrong
Age; 23
Gender; female
Pronouns; she, her,
Sexuality; ———
Appearance; A pale woman with dark red wavy hair and freckles followed by green eyes and a medium build.
Personality;
Occupation; Bar tender
Relatives; none unless Rubin? @Rubinaito
Relationships; unknown
Other Information; ———
Mention @hiraeth

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 29th, 2018, 09:39 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Name* Sebastian Wolf
Age* 25
Gender male
Pronouns* He/him
Sexuality* Bisexual
Appearance* He’s a tall dangerously handsome man, with mixed colored eyes. His left eye sky blue and his right forest green. He has long black hair often tied up in a ponytail and has a scar over his eye from a bar fight he tried to stop long ago.
( No Images )
Occupation* Bartender at a fancy bar
Relatives Samual foxheart is his adoptive brother and winter wolf is his half brother along with hades and Lucifer and his half sister is diablo. Thomas wolf is his father and Samantha wolf is his mother @Celestial
Relationships* is in a relationship with Tord about to ask him for his hand in marriage soon. @.:Blue Wishes:.
Other Information* he is a high class bartender and knows what he’s doing even featured in magazines for his drinks and dashing bad boy looks
Mention @hiraeth

Name* Samual foxheart
Age* 23
Pronouns* he/ him
Sexuality* pansexual
Appearance* he’s a short male with sky blue eyes and blonde hair, he’s rather cute and has some fox tattoos here and there.
( No Images )
Occupation* doctor
Relatives Sebastian and winter are his adoptive brothers and his adoptive parents are Thomas and Samantha
Relationships* is in a three way relationship with sage and grace about to ask them in their hand in marriage soon
Other Information* a ex of Sebastian don’t ask
Mention @hiraeth

Name* Winter Wolf
Age* 24
Pronouns* he/ him
Sexuality* bisexual
Appearance* he’s tall like his brother Sebastian with sky blue eyes and dyed white hair. He’s more bad boy looking than Sebastian since he has short crazy hair and has a bad look scar going down his neck. Crazy ex
( No Images )
Occupation* high class chef
Relatives half brothers Sebastian, Hades, Lucifer and his half sister is Diablo. His adoptive brother is samual and his parents are Thomas and some other women that he never met
Relationships* Single and playing around
Other Information* loves to cook
Mention @hiraeth

Name* Thomas wolf
Age* 35
Pronouns* he/ him
Sexuality* bisexual
Appearance* like Sebastian tall handsome however he has amber eyes and looks more like a high class boss than a bad boy. Has short neat black hair and often wears a suit.
( No Images )
Occupation* manger of a high class famous hotel which his kids work at a bit which made it even more famous.
Relatives must I ;^;
Relationships* is married to Samantha again
Other Information* not cheating this time I swear
Mention @hiraeth

Name* Sano Flyer
Age* 23
Pronouns* he/ him
Sexuality* homosexual
Appearance* he’s a bit short and has long gray and white hair a new style from work. He’s more cute than anything but if in a suit he’s handsome. Has forest green eyes and a pure smile
( No Images )
Occupation* Animator
Relatives Sebastian, and winter are his half brothers and hades is his real brother while Lucifer and diablo are his half siblings as well. Thomas is his real father mother passed away
Relationships* in a relationship with Onyx
Other Information* he’s that gay best friend!!
Mention @hiraeth

Name* Lucifer dreamer
Age* 24
Pronouns* he/ him
Sexuality* straight
Appearance* he’s a tall guy with hazel eyes and short dirty blonde hair, handsome but has glasses so classy handsome :3
( No Images )
Occupation* translater and writer
Relationships* is in a relationship with Marie @Rubinaito
Other Information* he’s a bit sassy towards others warning y’all on that
Mention @hiraeth

Name* diablo dreamer
Age* 24
Looks like a boy but is actually a girl :3
Pronouns* She/ her
Sexuality* bisexual
Appearance* He’s a tall man with a built body and brown shirt hair I lied she’s actually a chick and she has hazel eyes as well :3
( No Images )
Occupation* bodyguard of Thomas’s hotel
Relatives you should know it! :3
Relationships* open for a relationship
Other Information* is single and ready for some fun!!
Mention @hiraeth

I’ll do two more later!

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 29th, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:12 AM

I’ll reply with my characters later—
Old March 30th, 2018, 04:43 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Tord Larsen
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: Tord has two silver-blue eyes, though they’re closer to silver, and are probably better off described that way. His skin is on the paler side, making his hair, which is a sort of copperish brown, stand out very well compared to the rest of his skin. He often dresses in pastels, though they are always sweaters, always covering his arms, hiding the vibrant scars and red lines.
Personality: Tord is kind of on the shyer side, not really finding it easy to talk to others. This had almost forced him into a state of isolation for a year, which made deeply suicidal thoughts appear in his mind. He managed to recover slightly, so they aren’t as intense, but they’re still there. He doesn’t like people to worry about him, so he often lies and says he’s okay when he isn’t, only because he doesn’t want to be a burden.
Relatives: N/A
Relationships: In a relationship with Sebastian ( @Broken Madness )
Other Information: N/A
Mention @hiraeth

(( making a new one because why not ))
Name: Michael (Mike) Deleon
Pronouns: they/them
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Mike has their brown hair cut in an almost pixie cut style, with the hair long enough so it can be pulled in a small ponytail from time to time. They’re short, only reaching about 4”11, and their skin is slightly tanned. Most of the time they dress in a sort of casual way, wearing collared shirts, a hoodie with the sleeves pulled up, and either jeans, formal pants, or shorts depending on the weather.
Personality: TBRP (i don’t have the time to type it right now)
Relatives: N/A
Relationships: Open for the time being
Other Information: both of these forms suck, i am sorry for that -
Mention @hiraeth
Old March 30th, 2018, 01:03 PM

Rubin— Ruben Cerwick is a young man on the short side (standing at five feet and six inches) with dyed red hair (originally being black) and soft green eyes. He dresses in a typical punk style.

Sage— Sage Barrows is a slightly older man (About late thirties) with black hair and bright green eyes. He’s a little on the y’all side, about six feet and five inches. Sage is a successful businessman, working as the head of an electronics company called “Greenfire”- this universes version of Apple.

Marie— Same as usual— just not a werewolf.
Old March 30th, 2018, 02:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 30th, 2018, 02:42 PM
the tale of six.

i'm too lazy to add all the chars to the first post so i'll make a starter in a bit!!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 30th, 2018, 04:07 PM
the tale of six.

[ this is short, sorry ;; ]
@Broken Madness @Celestial @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:.

onyx atop a tree, a journal held in his arms. he bit his lip and looked around, searching for anything that would be intreresting to write about. "there," the male mumbled, looking towards two teenagers fighting in the park. his pencil got to work, scribbling words on the paper, his mind rushing to get the ideas out. xero, however, was at home, practicing his guitar. the band was going to a bar to play that night, and he needed to get everything ready.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 30th, 2018, 05:27 PM

@Celestial @Broken Madness

Sage Barrows was jogging down a path, dressed in a white tank and black shorts. His sneakers thumped against the ground in rapid succession, a steady rhythm that matched his heartbeat and heavy breaths. His black hair was slightly messy, a dashing windswept look that he normally had to gel back before he went to work. Thump, thump. He exhaled heavily, slowing down to a gentle stop beside a bench. Sinking into the wood planks held together by nothing more than twisted metal and small screws, Sage began gulping down his water. Despite being rather fit, he was still exhausted after a couple miles of jogging— but this was his alone time and he was going to take it no matter what. He loves the company of his girlfriend, boyfriend, and adopted children. He loved the energy and excitement of the office, a daily comedy he could sit back and watch like it was television. But he only had one hour to himself every day- one hour of quiet, steady-running, contemplative time all to himself and he savored the precious time. He checked his watch. 6:18 A.M. He had twelve minutes to get back home and start getting ready for the day. Stretching his arms out and popping his back, Sage turned to begin running back to the house. A leisurely jog around the neighborhood would take twice as long, and he only had a few minutes on the clock. Muscles burning, lungs sucking in air at too slow of a rate, blood pumping rapidly and sending exhilaration and adrenaline through his system— he had reached his Runner’s High, a blissful minute of pure ecstasy as he sprinted through the gates of his house. He slowed to a walk, opening the door as quietly as possible and rushing upstairs to the master bedroom. Creaking the door open, he tiptoed past Naruto and Grace and slipped into the bathroom, closing the white door behind him. The shower turned on in a blast of absolute glory, warm water cascading from the faucet and rushing over the white tile lining the shower floor. He stepped into the rushing stream, running his fingers through his sweat-drenched hair and letting the warm water soothe his aching muscles. A few minutes passed and Sage had finished up, stepping out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. He waddled over to the dresser where he kept his suits, cursing underneath his breath as he stood shivering in the doors of the wardrobe. He slid his fingers over a steel gray suit jacket, with a white shirt and forest green tie. It was classy. He began pulling on the expensive clothing, hopping on one foot as he yanked his pants over his knees and to his waist. Damn suits. He stumbled backwards and crashed into the bed, his tie messily laying across his unbuttoned white shirt. “Oops.” He muttered.