Last post by Streamtail
Today 01:08 PM

Old February 10th, 2018, 11:05 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord listened quietly, scared of what news would be coming next. However, a moment later, he was laughing. “That’s going to be wonderful,” He said, knowing he wasn’t exactly being helpful, but he had to speak his mind. Tord shrugged as Sasuke continued to speak, though it lowered his own confidence in himself. Did that mean he was scary? He didn’t know. Looking at the small plastic figure, he shrugged, not really sure how that fit in in any way, but he supposed Sasuke was just being nice. “Oh, those things,” he murmured, half recalling the situation with the photos, half being confused as hell as he tried to remember. Turning around in the chair so he was a little more comfortable.

Cayden blinked, but nodded. This was something he could do. Sure, he didn’t know how well, but he knew he could. A red orb. Okay. He had to repeat that in his mind a few times before hearing Hades, and awkwardly nodding. “That sounds wonderful,” he murmured, sarcasm dripping through his words. He couldn’t see how some people put up with other people for the sake of love, waiting for Hades to move so he could follow.
Sasuke huffs a bit “ You’re lucky I love you. The deal was to have Naruto make that famous pie you love. But don’t worry he ain’t making it.. anyway-“ he begins to playfully kiss the spider while looking at Tord. “ I still think you’re the cutest one here.” He Says happily as he begins to stand up and place the spider down carefully as he begins to stand before Tord. “ something wrong my love?” He asks as he begins to touch Tords cheek softly worryingly as well.

Hades nods and suddenly laughs a bit “ sarcasm is unbecoming of you my friend “ he says playfully as he sees Diablo fly by and smiles “ found one of them. Come follow me I believe I know where she is going but if you see the orb tell me and I’ll try to capture him okay?” He asks softly and happily
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:07 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
@Broken Madness
Paige was sitting down and leaned against a wall in the hall way her head hung a bit as she had purple earbuds in listening to a song that she repeated four times now her eyes closed now leaning her head back and resting against the wall letting out a sigh she didn't really care about her class that she's supposed to be in right now she just needed some time away from others . In her right hand she held her iPod it never left her side she was also a bit possessive of her items fearing they may be stolen by some other person .
" I'm gonna fight em off a seven nation army couldn't hold me back they're gonna rip it off taking there time right behind my back and I'm talking to myself at night because I can't forget back and forth in my mind .." she sang it matched the tune of the song well but a bit off key
Smile laughs softly seeing her “ what’s this? Bad singing from a angel. I’m so scared “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her and pull one of the headphones out “ hello~” he says playfully as suddenly diablo lands in front of them. Her Hawk wings spread out and ready to take flight again she sees them “ oh... hi?” She says as she flaps her wings hard and takes off again.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:21 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke huffs a bit “ You’re lucky I love you. The deal was to have Naruto make that famous pie you love. But don’t worry he ain’t making it.. anyway-“ he begins to playfully kiss the spider while looking at Tord. “ I still think you’re the cutest one here.” He Says happily as he begins to stand up and place the spider down carefully as he begins to stand before Tord. “ something wrong my love?” He asks as he begins to touch Tords cheek softly worryingly as well.

Hades nods and suddenly laughs a bit “ sarcasm is unbecoming of you my friend “ he says playfully as he sees Diablo fly by and smiles “ found one of them. Come follow me I believe I know where she is going but if you see the orb tell me and I’ll try to capture him okay?” He asks softly and happily
Tord shrugged, not really caring if he got the pie or not, it was sort of amazing, what Sasuke would do sometimes. He tensed up as he saw that Sasuke was kissing the spider. That hadn’t been expected in any way shape or form. He quickly recovered, shrugging as Sasuke asked him what was wrong. “I’m fine,” He said calmly, unsure of why Sasuke would have asked that. Maybe it was just something he did from time to time. He glanced at the spider, but didn’t say anything, not believing anything was wrong with him externally.

”I’m full of surprises,” Cayden shrugged. Hades had been right, Cayden didn’t exactly use Sarcasm very often, but, well, sometimes he did. Seeing someone fly by the window, he nearly screamed, his eyes widening, before he relaxed. He ended up nodding, following Hades.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:28 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Smile laughs softly seeing her “ what’s this? Bad singing from a angel. I’m so scared “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her and pull one of the headphones out “ hello~” he says playfully as suddenly diablo lands in front of them. Her Hawk wings spread out and ready to take flight again she sees them “ oh... hi?” She says as she flaps her wings hard and takes off again.
Paige was wide eyed as she felt an headphone being pulled out she jumped a bit and looked at smile now grabbing the headphone back " h-hi Don t do that you scared me" she said her eyes narrowed a tad bit then she looked at a girl who had wings she opened her mouth to say hi back but then closed it . She hated when ever that happens when people say hi or something else and then they just leave without her ever getting a chance to say something back . she Looked At The ground Then Up At Smile " So... What Brings You Over Here?" She Asked With A Tilt Of HEr Head Now Taking off Her Headphones The Music Could Be Heard ' Don t wanna hear about it every single ones got a story to tell every one knows about it from the queen of England to the hounds of hell ' the song played on .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Olivia sat in the music room eating her lunch. She was an odd character when it came to eating, well to some.
It wasn't how she was eating but what. This young women was, at the moment, eating a bowl of cottage cheese and green apples. She hadn't heard that all the classes were going to work together on the hunted house so she wasn't prepared. After taking a spoon of her food she tapped her spoon on her lip. Why? Well she did that sometimes when she thought. Though she wasn't thinking to much, mostly looking out the window wondering what to teach in her next class. It really depends on who shows up. She thought. Olivia might be the music teacher in this school but she also liked to draw things. But that wasn't something she told people, she liked to keep it to herself. For no real reason she just liked to have something to herself that no one knew about at that was her drawings. Yes, Olivia loved music it was a passion, but she also liked other arty things.

~Open~

Ryoko sat in a room alone, just how she liked it. She was mostly leaning on the wall as she sat trying to decided what to do. Right now she was playing with fire, literary. She'd open her hand and curate a flame then close it to make it smaller. Why did she do this? Well she was board and was trying to hide from everyone. Ryoko hated to be around others and kinda wished she wasn't in a school but she was. She also knew she could scare someone off if they saw her with fire. Though not everyone was scared of it and she sometimes tried to hide her powers. Which didn't make since, the school of Broken madness was full of students and teachers with some special power or ability. Ryoko just wanted to left alone, so maybe she didn't want to be called out on or anything because of her unique powers.

~Open~

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:24 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Sano huffs “ he doesn’t have to know..” he says as he begins to sit up for a second he didn’t see the rose until now. He looks at it a bit and blushes softly “ oh... “ he begins to take the rose softly touching his hand as he did. He held the rose in his own hand and smiles happily “ it’s so beautiful “ he says happily with a wagging glass tail. He looks at onyx and smiles warmly “ thank you but..” glass wings pop out of his back “ as much as I like you I ain’t putting on that dress so... see yea!” He Says as he tries to take off however a shadow grabs Sano pulling him down causing him to crash land into Onyx. He growls softly as he sits up on onyx and blushes madly “ are you okay?!” He asks worryingly as he quickly stands up
onyx's eyes revealed his confusion, though his face remained stoic. "okay then," he muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. as sano began to take off, the journalist yelled, "hey!" then, sano was on him. onyx yelped, the breath being knocked out of his lungs. once he caught his breath, he looked up towards sano, face tinted a faint red in color. "oh- uh- yeah i'm okay," onyx stuttered, standing up. oh my bejeebers, he thought, closing his eyes to calm his pulse.
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:24 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Marie Anne Calvert wasn't fond of false haunted houses, or really any fake horror attractions. The idea that her class was working on one was a little disconcerting, and she was fairly annoyed by the mere idea. Although she didn't doubt the capabilities of her classmates to create a thoroughly frightening experience, she knew that it wouldn't work as well as everyone would hope. Turning the page in her book, Marie glanced up to watch her fellow classmates rush past- Lucifer and Diablo running from something or other. She had an inkling of what it was, and she couldn't help but smile a little in amusement at the childlike behaviors of her teachers. Stretching out her arms, Marie turned her attention back to the horror novel in her lap, the thick tome nearly halfway read already.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:52 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Marie Anne Calvert wasn't fond of false haunted houses, or really any fake horror attractions. The idea that her class was working on one was a little disconcerting, and she was fairly annoyed by the mere idea. Although she didn't doubt the capabilities of her classmates to create a thoroughly frightening experience, she knew that it wouldn't work as well as everyone would hope. Turning the page in her book, Marie glanced up to watch her fellow classmates rush past- Lucifer and Diablo running from something or other. She had an inkling of what it was, and she couldn't help but smile a little in amusement at the childlike behaviors of her teachers. Stretching out her arms, Marie turned her attention back to the horror novel in her lap, the thick tome nearly halfway read already.
Lucifer begins to tap Marie’s shoulder “ hello the deal has been made my friend “ he says playfully as he begins to stand in front of her. “ hi I was wondering if you are into something called anime? It seems like the deal was to have Sasuke and Sano along with diablo to cosplay... in Crossdressing. “ he laughs softly “ I would like your help on that. Of course if you don’t mind my friend “ he asks calmly
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord shrugged, not really caring if he got the pie or not, it was sort of amazing, what Sasuke would do sometimes. He tensed up as he saw that Sasuke was kissing the spider. That hadn’t been expected in any way shape or form. He quickly recovered, shrugging as Sasuke asked him what was wrong. “I’m fine,” He said calmly, unsure of why Sasuke would have asked that. Maybe it was just something he did from time to time. He glanced at the spider, but didn’t say anything, not believing anything was wrong with him externally.

”I’m full of surprises,” Cayden shrugged. Hades had been right, Cayden didn’t exactly use Sarcasm very often, but, well, sometimes he did. Seeing someone fly by the window, he nearly screamed, his eyes widening, before he relaxed. He ended up nodding, following Hades.
Sasuke smiles kindly as he begins to lean in a bit “ are you sure?” He asks softly as he begins to hold Tord close a bit. “ my love... shall we go on a date tonight? It’s been a while since we’ve been alone like this my love.” He Says kissing his head a bit.

Hades laughs softly “ oh yea you never saw Diablo fly huh?” He asks as he begins to walk a bit faster watching diablo with glowing eyes as he begins to keep walking a bit faster. Soon shadows began to move as he walks.
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:58 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Paige was wide eyed as she felt an headphone being pulled out she jumped a bit and looked at smile now grabbing the headphone back " h-hi Don t do that you scared me" she said her eyes narrowed a tad bit then she looked at a girl who had wings she opened her mouth to say hi back but then closed it . She hated when ever that happens when people say hi or something else and then they just leave without her ever getting a chance to say something back . she Looked At The ground Then Up At Smile " So... What Brings You Over Here?" She Asked With A Tilt Of HEr Head Now Taking off Her Headphones The Music Could Be Heard ' Don t wanna hear about it every single ones got a story to tell every one knows about it from the queen of England to the hounds of hell ' the song played on .
smile laughs softly “ nothing much seems like diablo is in trouble or that fun deal has been made” he says playfully as he begins to sit by her. “ so what’s your class doing?”