Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 11:16 AM

Old February 13th, 2018, 04:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke looks at him a bit than smiles “ me and Naruto are done my love. He’s with sage and grace now. No need to be jealous~ but I guess that’s a good thing it means you love me a lot “ He Says happily as he begins to walk towards the window

Hades nods “ than... how about a little get together? I really want to hang out with you of course if you don’t mind me.” He says happily however something was off with his forced smile almost desperate even. Diablo sees it and begins to look away “ ... she’s in a bad mood?” She asks loudly causing hades to jump a bit “ ... yes.. she is..” diablo sighs loudly “ stay with us today hades. We don’t want you to-“ Hades stops her with a forced smile “ don’t worry... she won’t do anything I swear this time....” diablo eyes glowed “ that’s a damn lie hades. You were out of it this morning I know she did something hades don’t lie... “ she looks at Cayden “ ... Cayden watch hades for a bit.”
”I know,” Tord said, smiling. He didn’t want to say that wasn’t the reason he was jealous, just going with that instead. Was that a normal thing to be jealous of? He didn’t know, placing his head against Sasuke again.

Tord was quiet, managing to nod, though he really didn’t know how long he’d be able to keep up with them. “I know it’s not my place to judge anyone’s relationship,” he murmured, “But if what’s-her-name is hurting you, you really shouldn’t be staying with her” he completed his thought, then nodded in Diablo’s direction, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:30 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord smiled. Once he heard Naruto, he froze, and glanced over at the man, calming down slightly. He listened to the conversation in silence, not exactly caring, and soon enough, it was over. Tord froze as he saw Sasuke’s wings, jealously bubbling in him for a moment, before he calmed down, and tightened his grip on Sasuke, closing his eyes.

Cayden shrugged, as he honestly had no idea. He watched Diablo try to run away in silence, and when Hades talked to him, he shook his head. “Not that I know of,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly, just standing where he was, not knowing whether to move or not.
He burned the copper within him allowing a power to come through. He walked down the hall ignored not just because he was nothing to notice but people somewhat where forced to forget he was their thanks to the copper. He liked using copper he was unoticed except by people looking for him but it made him feel safe anyway. He walked down the hall and over to the haunted house craft tables. There where spiders, gouls, and fake dead bodies lying on the tables. He tried to see if anything had metal in it. Only the spiders had metal he couldn't tell which type (I appeared to be a blend) but he knew if he needed he could fight. He always thought like this worrying about being seen or haveing to fight despite the fact no one tried to threaten him. He liked being alone he was like this for long time. He had grown up in the alleyways quite and dark. He only noticed his power build up very slowly but when he used it he could make coins fly out of peoples pockets and come to him. The other stole from him but didn't try to hurt him. They used him like a well for money. That was what his life was like till he meet Hades. Hades showed him this place. Naturaly he had always admired Hades seeing as he had brought him here... He snaped back to the task at hand. Huanted house.
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:20 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

”I know,” Tord said, smiling. He didn’t want to say that wasn’t the reason he was jealous, just going with that instead. Was that a normal thing to be jealous of? He didn’t know, placing his head against Sasuke again.

Tord was quiet, managing to nod, though he really didn’t know how long he’d be able to keep up with them. “I know it’s not my place to judge anyone’s relationship,” he murmured, “But if what’s-her-name is hurting you, you really shouldn’t be staying with her” he completed his thought, then nodded in Diablo’s direction, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.
Sasuke smiles softly as he begins to walk out of the window and almost immediately they had taken flight. His shadow like wings spread out and now flapping a bit powerfully taking them both to the air. He smiles happily “ it’s been a while since I’ve done this huh?”

Diablo nods “ that’s what we’ve been telling him but that girl... she’s dangerous “ she says as she begins to stand up “ anyway hades come on and Cayden-“ she pushes hades to him and smiles “ take care of him im going to give that girl a piece of my mind understand-“ she was cut by Hades who’s eyes glowed “ No! ... it’s okay really just... leave it to me.. I’ll take care of her..”
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Sasuke smiles softly as he begins to walk out of the window and almost immediately they had taken flight. His shadow like wings spread out and now flapping a bit powerfully taking them both to the air. He smiles happily “ it’s been a while since I’ve done this huh?”

Diablo nods “ that’s what we’ve been telling him but that girl... she’s dangerous “ she says as she begins to stand up “ anyway hades come on and Cayden-“ she pushes hades to him and smiles “ take care of him im going to give that girl a piece of my mind understand-“ she was cut by Hades who’s eyes glowed “ No! ... it’s okay really just... leave it to me.. I’ll take care of her..”
Tord was frozen, trying to down everything that was happening. They were flying, they were flying! Okay, that was...normal? He had been here, he should have known it was normal! After mentally scolding himself, he heard Sasuke, and nodded, smiling. “I suppose it has been,” he admitted, shrugging.

Cayden was quiet, unsure of what to do. He didn’t exactly want to nod, this was up to Hades, not him. He fell back as Hades hit him, then calmed down and regained his footing. He just remained silent, letting the two do whatever they were doing, trembling ever so slightly as he stood there, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was frozen, trying to down everything that was happening. They were flying, they were flying! Okay, that was...normal? He had been here, he should have known it was normal! After mentally scolding himself, he heard Sasuke, and nodded, smiling. “I suppose it has been,” he admitted, shrugging.

Cayden was quiet, unsure of what to do. He didn’t exactly want to nod, this was up to Hades, not him. He fell back as Hades hit him, then calmed down and regained his footing. He just remained silent, letting the two do whatever they were doing, trembling ever so slightly as he stood there, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.
He laughs softly “ yep it has now than.. how tightly can you hold onto me?” He asks calmly as he begins to stay in the air a bit letting his wings do their work on staying in the air. Than he smiles “ hmm... if I get a kiss I won’t fly fast~”

Hades growls softly as he looks away than he looks at Cayden “ do whatever the hell you want” he says coldly as he just begins to walk off coldly. Diablo sighs softly as she looks at Cayden “ sorry about that my friend... he’s stubborn... “ she begins to walk up to him and hold out her hand “ I’m going to say something you may or may not believe so ... would you like to hear it?”
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:41 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ yep it has now than.. how tightly can you hold onto me?” He asks calmly as he begins to stay in the air a bit letting his wings do their work on staying in the air. Than he smiles “ hmm... if I get a kiss I won’t fly fast~”

Hades growls softly as he looks away than he looks at Cayden “ do whatever the hell you want” he says coldly as he just begins to walk off coldly. Diablo sighs softly as she looks at Cayden “ sorry about that my friend... he’s stubborn... “ she begins to walk up to him and hold out her hand “ I’m going to say something you may or may not believe so ... would you like to hear it?”
”Until my nails bleed, which they’re pretty close to doing,” Tord laughed. Honestly, however, he was terrified. Joking was a good way to hide it. “In your dreams!” he nearly yelled, but kissed Sasuke anyways, a wide smile on his face.

Cayden froze, Hades’s tone cutting right through him. What had he done? Also, why did he care so much about one change in tone? Still shaking a bit from the shock, he looked at Diablo, blinked, then nodded. “Sure, why not,”he shrugged, trying to remain calm.
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:27 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

”Until my nails bleed, which they’re pretty close to doing,” Tord laughed. Honestly, however, he was terrified. Joking was a good way to hide it. “In your dreams!” he nearly yelled, but kissed Sasuke anyways, a wide smile on his face.

Cayden froze, Hades’s tone cutting right through him. What had he done? Also, why did he care so much about one change in tone? Still shaking a bit from the shock, he looked at Diablo, blinked, then nodded. “Sure, why not,”he shrugged, trying to remain calm.
He laughs softly when Tord kissed him “ cute~” he says playfully as he begins to look forward “ alright!! Let’s go!” He Says pumped up and extremely happy as he opens his wings and soon takes off of course slowly not to scare his love.

Diablo nods “ ...” she sighs “ hades forgive me but... hades is actually... homosexual. He’s gayer than the rainbow, and he’s not interested in this girl in fact... he’s interested in you. She knew this and forced him into this relationship making him think that being gay is bad and all. So I hope you can understand why he’s like this.. that girl she’s hurting him.”
Old February 15th, 2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
He laughs softly when Tord kissed him “ cute~” he says playfully as he begins to look forward “ alright!! Let’s go!” He Says pumped up and extremely happy as he opens his wings and soon takes off of course slowly not to scare his love.

Diablo nods “ ...” she sighs “ hades forgive me but... hades is actually... homosexual. He’s gayer than the rainbow, and he’s not interested in this girl in fact... he’s interested in you. She knew this and forced him into this relationship making him think that being gay is bad and all. So I hope you can understand why he’s like this.. that girl she’s hurting him.”
Tord just smiled, as he didn't know what else he could do. Smiling was easy, so he smiled. He just stayed close to Sasuke, scared of falling. He watched the wings, wide eyed, his hand was clutching Sasuke's arm, trying his best not to cling so hard so that he was hurting Sasuke.

Cayden raised his eyebrow. "I must battle him for the title of gayest," he laughed, before calming down slightly. "I knew, I know the signs," he said simply. "However, this is the first I've heard of him being interested in me." he managed to take a breath to let him breathe normally. "I don't know what or how to do it, but I will do everything with the few rations of power I have to help you," he said, trying to remain calm.
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord just smiled, as he didn't know what else he could do. Smiling was easy, so he smiled. He just stayed close to Sasuke, scared of falling. He watched the wings, wide eyed, his hand was clutching Sasuke's arm, trying his best not to cling so hard so that he was hurting Sasuke.

Cayden raised his eyebrow. "I must battle him for the title of gayest," he laughed, before calming down slightly. "I knew, I know the signs," he said simply. "However, this is the first I've heard of him being interested in me." he managed to take a breath to let him breathe normally. "I don't know what or how to do it, but I will do everything with the few rations of power I have to help you," he said, trying to remain calm.
He smiles softly “ you know you can hurt me a bit I don’t mind a bit of pain” He Says as he continues flying on eventually he was flying over a park.

She laughs softly “ to be that gay best friend!” She says with a soft smile “ .... he’s always been interested in you just got into a bit of trouble with her... I just need you to tell me what do you think about him? Is he a good man or do you just see him as a friend?”
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
He smiles softly “ you know you can hurt me a bit I don’t mind a bit of pain” He Says as he continues flying on eventually he was flying over a park.

She laughs softly “ to be that gay best friend!” She says with a soft smile “ .... he’s always been interested in you just got into a bit of trouble with her... I just need you to tell me what do you think about him? Is he a good man or do you just see him as a friend?”
Tord shook his head. He didn’t want to hurt Sasuke, he couldn’t, as even accidentally bumping him hurt Tord mentally. Looking down at Thebes park, he tried to remain calm, and not have a panic attack over being so far up.

Cayden shrugged, not really thinking anything of it. “If he can actually get himself out of his relationship, then maybe,” He said, though it was definitely a yes. Pushing his hands in his pockets, he quietly looked at Diablo, hoping his answer would be enough and he wouldn’t have to have a spasm to show how he cared.