Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM

Old February 12th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
oh you’re in for a treat my friend~ )
The ship of madness, as old as the seas and as big as the power the crew had including the captain who goes by the name Sasuke Wolfheart of the madness crew. He was sitting in his office looking out of the window which showed him exactly who was coming after him. His mixed colored eyes one as red as blood and the other as blue as the sea he captured and tamed. He sighs softly as he stands up calmly pulling his long onyx hair into a ponytail and putting a patch over his red scarred eye. He looks behind him as his best mate hades opens the door quickly, his hair short but held shades of black, white and gray his eyes a forest green at best but held worry and panic “ captain! The queens dogs are here!” Sasuke nods as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice which held power and pride as a captain “ get ready for a fight. That ship I know it well so the captain of it is mine understood?” He Says coldly as hades immediately nods “ yes sir!! You heard him men!! Get ready for battle!” Loud cheers and running can be heard as the mad crew began to get ready with swords, cannons and anything else you can think of. Sasuke puts on his captain hat and begins to walk out of his office calmly walking towards the back of the ship soon he was at the tip of behind the mad ship. He sees him his eye glowed softly as he watches the captain and suddenly he smiles a rather dark smile and just waves. As suddenly hooks were being tossed onto serapi, grabbing onto the old ship. “ let madness rain.” He Says darkly
His black orbs cut through the air and would have liked to do the same to the other captain. His blue and gold coat waved at the edges. The wind was pls Reece today. His large hat he feared would get in his way, but he wore it as a prideful thing. He then moved his game away and climbed the mast to the crow's nest before jumping off and swinging on the rope to the other ship. He immediately started to shoot at the men. He caught one in the side and then kicked him over the side of the ship before turning on another and shooting at their feet.
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
His black orbs cut through the air and would have liked to do the same to the other captain. His blue and gold coat waved at the edges. The wind was pls Reece today. His large hat he feared would get in his way, but he wore it as a prideful thing. He then moved his game away and climbed the mast to the crow's nest before jumping off and swinging on the rope to the other ship. He immediately started to shoot at the men. He caught one in the side and then kicked him over the side of the ship before turning on another and shooting at their feet.
His men already began fighting the other captains crew however he was only focused on the captain, he pushes the man away as he stands before the captain smiling that cold dark smile like he did years ago this time however.. it held a bit of meaning almost interest even. “ it’s been a while Roy. Didn’t think you would be coming after me like this. Honestly I should be honored however... I don’t think it’s going to be like that huh? Old friend “ he says darkly as he begins to pull out his two swords. “ Either stand down with your crew or face madness itself my friend. And I mean it this time “ he says coldly as he begins to ready himself.
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
His men already began fighting the other captains crew however he was only focused on the captain, he pushes the man away as he stands before the captain smiling that cold dark smile like he did years ago this time however.. it held a bit of meaning almost interest even. “ it’s been a while Roy. Didn’t think you would be coming after me like this. Honestly I should be honored however... I don’t think it’s going to be like that huh? Old friend “ he says darkly as he begins to pull out his two swords. “ Either stand down with your crew or face madness itself my friend. And I mean it this time “ he says coldly as he begins to ready himself.
Roy being too prideful would never surrender "I'd rather die! " He spat at Sasuke's foot and the quickly put his guns back on his waist. He grand his swords and held them in a threatening stance "Sasuke surrender now or die here! "
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Roy being too prideful would never surrender "I'd rather die! " He spat at Sasuke's foot and the quickly put his guns back on his waist. He grand his swords and held them in a threatening stance "Sasuke surrender now or die here! "
Sasuke smiles “ don’t you know? I can’t die yet!” He yells as he slams his swords into Roy’s, his blue eye locked into toys eyes “ pity~ you’re such a cutie a shame you chosen the wrong side!” He yells as he suddenly kicks Roy in the stomach
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Sasuke smiles “ don’t you know? I can’t die yet!” He yells as he slams his swords into Roy’s, his blue eye locked into toys eyes “ pity~ you’re such a cutie a shame you chosen the wrong side!” He yells as he suddenly kicks Roy in the stomach
Roy holds his ground when the sword slams into his own and grimaces. His eyes narrow and in an instant go wide as he is thrown into the side of the ship. He quickly shoved himself up "You can die, and I did not choose the wrong side!" He dashed at Sasuke and clashed swords with him again "You will die you sad excuse for a Pirate!" He kicked at Sasuke's legs.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Roy holds his ground when the sword slams into his own and grimaces. His eyes narrow and in an instant go wide as he is thrown into the side of the ship. He quickly shoved himself up "You can die, and I did not choose the wrong side!" He dashed at Sasuke and clashed swords with him again "You will die you sad excuse for a Pirate!" He kicked at Sasuke's legs.
His eyes widened a bit when he was kicked but he quickly jumped and began to clash his swords hard against Roy pinning him against the railing “ ..... No you’re blind. A fool a coward... you don’t know a
Damn thing my friend.. you are following a monster!” He growls as he pushes the swords hard against Roy’s swords “ I would love to end a fool but... I can’t end the one i loved “ He Says sadly as he begins to jump back getting ready for the next attack
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:08 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit when he was kicked but he quickly jumped and began to clash his swords hard against Roy pinning him against the railing “ ..... No you’re blind. A fool a coward... you don’t know a
Damn thing my friend.. you are following a monster!” He growls as he pushes the swords hard against Roy’s swords “ I would love to end a fool but... I can’t end the one i loved “ He Says sadly as he begins to jump back getting ready for the next attack
Now with Roy's back pinned against the railing all he could do was keep his swords up. His brows furrowed as Sasuke called him all of that "Shut up, you don't know anything!" He his arms shook slightly at the added pressure and he swallowed hard, any more of this and he would be flung off the ship. He was a bit confused by what Sasuke said, love? What love!? Was this not the man that killed his parents! He was now confused and even m ore hurt. He dropped his swords and grabbed his gunsmith jet pulled both out and shot at Sasuke.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:05 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Now with Roy's back pinned against the railing all he could do was keep his swords up. His brows furrowed as Sasuke called him all of that "Shut up, you don't know anything!" He his arms shook slightly at the added pressure and he swallowed hard, any more of this and he would be flung off the ship. He was a bit confused by what Sasuke said, love? What love!? Was this not the man that killed his parents! He was now confused and even m ore hurt. He dropped his swords and grabbed his gunsmith jet pulled both out and shot at Sasuke.
His eye glowed as he blocks them both almost instantly. He smiles darkly “ Using guns now? Getting desperate huh?” He Says darkly as he begins to walk forward a bit.
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
His eye glowed as he blocks them both almost instantly. He smiles darkly “ Using guns now? Getting desperate huh?” He Says darkly as he begins to walk forward a bit.
Roy grabbed up his swords and sheathed them "I am not desperate, I am better with my guns! " He huffed and glared.
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Roy grabbed up his swords and sheathed them "I am not desperate, I am better with my guns! " He huffed and glared.
He laughs “ good because I’m better with my swords!” He growls as he begins to get ready again with a dark smile and glaring blue eye. “..... such a shame..”