Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by the kitty
Today 12:47 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:46 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by ramen
Today 12:43 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by the kitty
Today 12:39 AM

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Let's do this so they look different ]

Chinook
North

chinook shook his head "shut up north!" he spat nipping his brothers ear who in turn yowled in anoyance. north flashed her another flirty glance as he recovered from being nipped on the ear. "Yeah whe are looking for him. I'm tired of the snow" he said with a shrug he turned at his brother with a sigh "we will find out if they aren't tales. At least we are searching for options- if you put your mind to it, I'm sure anybody could kill somebody" he snarled

Diablo laughs softly “ true but here they are rules so be careful my friends ... and my new dog~” she winks at north as she waved her tail. “ come on. I’ll show you to the Little dog. But of course have you two eaten? I believe I can give y’all some food however. Do you like human food?” She asks calmly “ oh but y’all do know how to change into a human right?”
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Diablo laughs softly “ true but here they are rules so be careful my friends ... and my new dog~” she winks at north as she waved her tail. “ come on. I’ll show you to the Little dog. But of course have you two eaten? I believe I can give y’all some food however. Do you like human food?” She asks calmly “ oh but y’all do know how to change into a human right?”

The wolves exchanged glances but north leaned into her tail as she ran it underneath his chin. Nor the jaw dropped open and his tongue lolled put as he stared dreamingly at her. Chinook sighed in embarrassment. "we were born wolves, we aren't human hybrids" he said gently looking over at north who was still staring. He shoved his brother with his hind leg who made him slightly snap out of it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:23 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

The wolves exchanged glances but north leaned into her tail as she ran it underneath his chin. Nor the jaw dropped open and his tongue lolled put as he stared dreamingly at her. Chinook sighed in embarrassment. "we were born wolves, we aren't human hybrids" he said gently looking over at north who was still staring. He shoved his brother with his hind leg who made him slightly snap out of it.
She laughs softly “ cute. So? I was born a wolf as well but I’m guessing y’all didn’t learn magic huh? Well let me show you “ her eyes glowed softly as she begins to change into a human, she wore a leather coat over a white shirt and some blue jeans, her hair as black as night and she ties it up in a ponytail, showing off a bit of abs as she tied up her hair. She soon smiles kneeling down to pet North playfully “ a wolf must trick man to survive here that’s why we have magic all wolves have it. Including myself-“ she says with burning amber red eyes and a smile. “ so tell me can y’all do it?”
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:09 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
She laughs softly “ cute. So? I was born a wolf as well but I’m guessing y’all didn’t learn magic huh? Well let me show you “ her eyes glowed softly as she begins to change into a human, she wore a leather coat over a white shirt and some blue jeans, her hair as black as night and she ties it up in a ponytail, showing off a bit of abs as she tied up her hair. She soon smiles kneeling down to pet North playfully “ a wolf must trick man to survive here that’s why we have magic all wolves have it. Including myself-“ she says with burning amber red eyes and a smile. “ so tell me can y’all do it?”

North was too caught up into the whole thing simply leaning into her hand his tongue coming out after and his eyes looking dreamy and distant. Chinook leaned forward and grabbed onto his brothers tail yanking him back. North shrieks and spun nipping at Chinook as he dodged to the side snickering. "no, we can't and I'm pretty sure it's dangerous to try" he said glancing at north with a stern expression. "and certainly a stupid idea for him" he said looking at north with a sigh.

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 08:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

North was too caught up into the whole thing simply leaning into her hand his tongue coming out after and his eyes looking dreamy and distant. Chinook leaned forward and grabbed onto his brothers tail yanking him back. North shrieks and spun nipping at Chinook as he dodged to the side snickering. "no, we can't and I'm pretty sure it's dangerous to try" he said glancing at north with a stern expression. "and certainly a stupid idea for him" he said looking at north with a sigh.

She laughs softly “ no it’s not it’s easy just relax your body and let the magic do it’s thing besides wolf are myth remember? We can’t have y’all getting caught okay?” She says playfully as she looks at them and smiles. “ come on just try it don’t worry the magic covers everything ... which is kind of a pity really..” she says thoughtfully as she smiles at north “ come on my dear I don’t have all day” she thinks a bit “ .. oh! If you do it I’ll give you a kiss~”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 15th, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:19 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
She laughs softly “ no it’s not it’s easy just relax your body and let the magic do it’s thing besides wolf are myth remember? We can’t have y’all getting caught okay?” She says playfully as she looks at them and smiles. “ come on just try it don’t worry the magic covers everything ... which is kind of a pity really..” she says thoughtfully as she smiles at north “ come on my dear I don’t have all day” she thinks a bit “ .. oh! If you do it I’ll give you a kiss~”

Chinooks eyes blazed with anger. Northampton eyes widened "ON YAA" he shouted suddnely stepping back and closing his eyes. Chinook spun with surprise his eyes till blazing and tail lashing in anoyance, "look what you've done! Northwest Turing into a damn fool?" he howled but suddenly north was no longer a wolf but a man he had never seen before. He was on his hands and knees without a shirt but ripped pants. Chinook blinked in horror seeing the man with silver hair and missing an eye like his old self. He stepped back and growled. "this is stupid" he moaned in anoyance. Suddnely the man got up rushing over and grabbing Diablo pushing her agaisnt the tree and kissing her roughly

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 08:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Chinooks eyes blazed with anger. Northampton eyes widened "ON YAA" he shouted suddnely stepping back and closing his eyes. Chinook spun with surprise his eyes till blazing and tail lashing in anoyance, "look what you've done! Northwest Turing into a damn fool?" he howled but suddenly north was no longer a wolf but a man he had never seen before. He was on his hands and knees without a shirt but ripped pants. Chinook blinked in horror seeing the man with silver hair and missing an eye like his old self. He stepped back and growled. "this is stupid" he moaned in anoyance. Suddnely the man got up rushing over and grabbing Diablo pushing her agaisnt the tree and kissing her roughly

[
Her eyes widened when she was suddenly kissed even pinned to a tree, she returns to kiss now roughly kissing back but suddenly stops the kiss by roughly pushing him back “ five minutes is up~ I do love your passion but daring you gotta slow down my dear~ a woman can’t just jump into a relationship like that” she says with a soft kiss on his nose. “ now than..” she feels his muscles a bit “ damn you are ripped~ but that’s for a other time” she says as she pushes him back playfully than begins to look at Chinook “ your turn daring~ if you did it I might even give you a kiss as well” she says playfully as she begins to move away from North
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:38 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
[
Her eyes widened when she was suddenly kissed even pinned to a tree, she returns to kiss now roughly kissing back but suddenly stops the kiss by roughly pushing him back “ five minutes is up~ I do love your passion but daring you gotta slow down my dear~ a woman can’t just jump into a relationship like that” she says with a soft kiss on his nose. “ now than..” she feels his muscles a bit “ damn you are ripped~ but that’s for a other time” she says as she pushes him back playfully than begins to look at Chinook “ your turn daring~ if you did it I might even give you a kiss as well” she says playfully as she begins to move away from North

Chinook flashed his brother a seriously angered expression and shook his head. "I wouldn't entertain that idea" he snapped Turing and trotting off. North pulled back gasping and stumbling back before looking over his shoulder as Chinook left but returned seconds later holding up a chain Leash. "oh yeah from that grave! Good idea chini!" he cooes. Chinook growled aga ignoring his brother with a furious gaze. He tossed the leash down and looked up at the two of them."I'll be a dog, for one hour only and than we leave north. We must find this alpha" he said "we don't screw around with humans" he said defiantly "my God why are you so... So.. Ugh whatever. Maybe I like this better Chinook, maybe being human isn't that bad!" north shouted quickly wrapping his arms around his exposed body.

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 08:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Chinook flashed his brother a seriously angered expression and shook his head. "I wouldn't entertain that idea" he snapped Turing and trotting off. North pulled back gasping and stumbling back before looking over his shoulder as Chinook left but returned seconds later holding up a chain Leash. "oh yeah from that grave! Good idea chini!" he cooes. Chinook growled aga ignoring his brother with a furious gaze. He tossed the leash down and looked up at the two of them."I'll be a dog, for one hour only and than we leave north. We must find this alpha" he said "we don't screw around with humans" he said defiantly "my God why are you so... So.. Ugh whatever. Maybe I like this better Chinook, maybe being human isn't that bad!" north shouted quickly wrapping his arms around his exposed body.
She thinks for a bit as she looks at North “ wait-“ she begins to take off her jacket showing a few scars on her arms as if she’s fought though hell to gain them. She covers north in the jacket with a soft smile “ it may be a bit small but it’ll work don’t want others looking at my dog now wouldn’t we?” She asks playfully as she turns around and stretches a bit “ he’s by a water hole so we’ll just follow the scent of blood and of course the crows. They love anything that seems like it’s going to die and I know that stubborn wolf won’t die so easily and besides they talk a lot. Now shall we be on our way” she says softly as she begins to walk
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:07 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
She thinks for a bit as she looks at North “ wait-“ she begins to take off her jacket showing a few scars on her arms as if she’s fought though hell to gain them. She covers north in the jacket with a soft smile “ it may be a bit small but it’ll work don’t want others looking at my dog now wouldn’t we?” She asks playfully as she turns around and stretches a bit “ he’s by a water hole so we’ll just follow the scent of blood and of course the crows. They love anything that seems like it’s going to die and I know that stubborn wolf won’t die so easily and besides they talk a lot. Now shall we be on our way” she says softly as she begins to walk

”you don’t believe that North don’t lie” he snarled. And with that North fell silent allowing her to clothe him before grabbing the leash and putting it onto Chinook who looked away. Than the brothers walked off north holding onto the leash of his brother.

François Lelord