Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 11:34 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2016, 07:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default WindClan's Liberation

[ Please abstain from posting here until Grousestar and Singenight arrive. This takes place in WindClan's Clearing. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; December 18th, 2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:46 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

@Duskflight
The large Savannah emerged from his den, flexing his long sharpened claws. HE let out a sigh, if what the Syndicate cat had told him was true, then he didn't have much time. The cold hearted leader wanted to keep his earned power. He knew he had done many things to get his hold, but didn't regret them. He needed the power of his Clan to get through the coming threat, little did he know it was going to be upon him sooner than expected. The leader paced around the Clearing, clearly unnerved by the ominous warning the rogue cat gave him. He worried now though, if his cats would turn on him now, like he had heard many cats had done to Bucknight. He worried if he would fall like his predecessors. As he paced, his lanky legs forcing his body to move, his claws flexed in anticipation. He couldn't sit still, knowing his growing anxiety would consume him, leaving him vulnerable and exposed to attack. If his cats did hate him, he didn't doubt they would take the opportunity. Singenight finally stopped, his claw flexed into a hidden rock, braking it, dulling it. He let out a hiss of frustration. He had to be careful. More alert, more diligent. He had to watch his back. He knew they would be here soon.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Nighty

The final battle. This was the final battle. Skyclan had successfully managed to liberate the three other clans, Grousestar having lost a life and many warriors having lost their lives, but they had managed to liberate those three clans of their Dark Forest worshiping leaders and members, this was the last one and never had the Skyclan leader been more relieved than ever before in his life than he was now. After this? He could finally head back home, get some rest. But then, after that, he had to determine what he would do now, now that he knew about the clans. Should he move closer so that visiting and meeting with these clans would be easier, or would they remain where they live? Those thoughts were for another day, but he was still focused on the prospect of going home. He had no doubt in his mind that they wouldn't be able to beat this last clan. Starclan always prevailed and he was proud how far his clan had come. They could do this.
With his head held high, the brown tabby tom padded into the Windclan clearing, emerald eyes blazing with an unearthly amount of determination and strength, his tail held high. It wasn't a cocky demeanor, but one that showed that he was sure of himself and sure of the ability of his clan as well as the cats that followed along with him.
This was the final battle.

"Cat's of Windclan! I am Grousestar, of Skyclan. I am here on the will of Starclan, to drive out those cat's that have oppressed your belief in our warrior ancestors, those that worship the Dark Forest. They will fall, just as the others have. Skyclan. Attack!"

The brown tabby had not waited for other cat's to try and start this, he needed this done and over with. Claws unsheathed, the tom yowled out, immediately looking for one of the cat's that could very likely be the one in power here. His burning green eyes focused on Singenight for a moment, unsure if he was the leader or not.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Fawnspring lifted her gaze from her meal, a rabbit. Well half of it now. when a new cat entered the clan. A sudden shudder made a rapid expanse through her body and she sat up. The bob-tailed calico she cat straightened out her spine and calculated the conclude se of this visit. Word spread quickly about the death of leaders. It made a rapid expanse across clans and chatter was found everywhere. Now they came for windclans leader. Her claws flexed in their proper sheaths. Her shoulders relaxed and for a second she expected the large savanah to resent to grousestar, alas he failed to speak back at the Tom. Before the Tom screeched 'attack' fawnspring sprung to her paws quickly fur bristling.

Twitching her small little bob-tail she took small strides towards the new enemy within the clan walls. She was suddnely distracted and took a second to find her leader as the skyclan cats rushed them. She spun on her nimble paws and raced back toward the back of the camp. "I'm a starclan follower!" she called as skyclan cats rushed past her. A flood of cool wind pressed her chest and forelegs. A surge of a powerful hate for the dakrforest spread.

She took a deep breath when she was by passed. She raised her head trying to find singenight. Perhaps she could contribute to the toms death. Fanwleap dodged flying paws and skirting the edges of a battling pair. She watched the leader for a second getting down into a fighting stance rocking back on her cream coloured paws.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 19th, 2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:55 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Pantherpaw's green eyes were sharp as she heard the call, the black she-cat turning her head to stare at Grousestar. SkyClan?

Beside her, Swiftpaw voiced her thoughts. "SkyClan?" The black and white Tom wrinkled his nose in confusion, head tilting curiously. "What is SkyClan?"

"Apparently the Clan thats going to kill Singenight." Pantherpaw stood up, lashing her long black tail.

"Why would they do that?" Swiftpaw said in disbelief, standing as well. Pantherpaw raised her head.

"Because Singenight is evil apparantly."

"No!" Swiftpaw gasped.

"We fight for the Dark Forest or for StarClan." Pantherpaw's pelt rippled. "I choose StarClan." She crossed over, padding toward the SkyClan cats with her head high. "I will fight with SkyClan and rid WindClan of our evil leader."

"Uh, wait up then!" Still confused but loyal to his 'friend' till the end, Swiftpaw scampered after her.

##

"Huh?" Sunpaw stumbled from the apprentices den, pricking her ears curiously as she yawned, her tiny jaws stretching wide. She caught sight of the SkyClan cats and blinked in confusion for a long moment, the ginger she-cat's mouth hanging open as she tried to register what a new Clan was doing in WindClan's camp, since the young she-cat's mind was still fogged with sleep.

"Um..." She said uncertainly, her eyes lingering on Grousestar with confusion. She was still trying to pull her thoughts together, confusion written all over her face. For the first time she had no words, nothing to say; She was speechless with shock and confusion.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Yewpaw saw that a battle was happening," YAH!" he flew at the first cat he saw, his stomach fully visible. ( open, untrained)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Weasle tail poked her tan head out of the den and her fur bristled as she saw the fighting cats."what's happening?"she meowed shocked.her fur stood on end as she leaped out of the den to help her clan
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:34 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Flameblossom stretched out of the warrior's den. Her bright orange and black spotted pelt which was given to her because she was a Belgian Bengal shone bright in the sunlight. She flexed her claws and looked around. Her emerald green eyes scanning the area.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:40 PM

Dog fang snarled at a skyclan cat."what are u doing?!"weasle tail yowled to her brother."fighting for my REAL clan.for a stronger future."
Weasle tail looked at her brother in shock and betrayal. How could he desert his clan for the dark forest?"

Last edited by Static; December 19th, 2016 at 03:42 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:43 PM

Rabbitpaw bounded from her den, her tan pelt flickering in the sun. She unsheathed her claws, growling. "Get out of our clan!" She howled. She didn't care what these strangers said about StarClan. They were strangers, and didn't belong here. After all, she'd never heard of SkyClan. "Get out, filthy rouges!" That's all they could be. Rouges. There were 4 clans in the forest, and Sky wasn't one of them. She'd known the names of the clans since she was a kit. Thunder, Wind, River, and Shadow. She lunged at a weary looking calico warrior.

Leapingbird's ear twitched as the apprentice hurtled towards her, noticing not a moment too late. She skidded across the clearing, turning to face her opponent. "It's a shame," She mewed, pinning the apprentice to the ground. "Such young cats losing faith." she lifted a paw. She wasn't evil. She wouldn't kill. But she could harm. And harm she would. Unsheathing her claws, she raked her paw across the tan 'paw's muzzle.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??

Last edited by Ag75 -- GONE; December 19th, 2016 at 03:52 PM. Reason: no longer open
Closed Thread