Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:39 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:38 PM

Old April 19th, 2020, 04:35 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

ShadowClan Sunkissed Creek

A flowing creek of which is always trickling. It rarely floods, and if it does, such flooding does not pose a threat to ShadowClan's safety. The creek is a place for those seeking peace and quiet to relax. Those who wish to get their paws wet may attempt to fish for minnows in the water or cool off during hot Greenleaf days. Be warned, however, as many predators seek the peace of the creek for their dens.

Last edited by vellichor; October 1st, 2023 at 02:26 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 11:17 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

A slender silver feline approaches the creek, its musical and soft burble filling the air and enveloping the she-cat. Sky blue eyes peer across the water's surface before turning up to the sky. It was nighttime. The stars above danced tantalizingly in front of Plumpaw. Her gaze falls back down to the water, and slowly she extends a paw until it hovered over the creek, tapping it down into the cool water. She should have known she couldn't touch one like this...

The apprentice lowers herself to the ground, seemingly defeated and too tired to go anywhere else.

(Sorry that this is out of the blue! And... I have 0 idea as to why Raven would follow her out here of all places... Ajsjxh)

@Shimm
Old April 22nd, 2020, 05:25 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

While the two did take a break from each other the tom couldn't help himself and still kept an eye on the young molly. He watched as she trained with her new side mentor while he hunted for the day and spend time with his family. It saddens the tom that their relationship was so cruddy.
He silently followed his apprentice out to the territory. Does she know that she has to bring a warrior with her? He tried hunting with her but her sass was too much for the tom at the moment. He usually wasn't one for holding grudges but when Plumpaw brought up the fact that he hung out with his kits too much hit a sore spot.
"Plumpaw...is everything okay? I know we haven't had the best of times but when it comes down to it I am your mentor and I do care about you." Breaking the silence. The area around them was beautiful during the day and night. It still took his breath away from the way the moonlight brought out the silver-hued in the water.
@implimm
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:38 AM
i am kenough

It was a peaceful evening to be out alone at least. It wasn't yet warm enough for the greenleaf insects who droned on throughout the night, but the air was just chilled enough, and there was very little breeze. The sound of the water filled the area, and the forest surrounding the she-cat drowned out any other noises save for the occasional owl or far off dog. It was truly something worth risking a little bit of trouble for.

But her solitude does not last for long. No, it never would, she reckoned. Lifting her head, she turns to look at Ravenspirit. Her icy eyes flash in the thin light of the crescent moon above, her expression unreadable. She'd heard... Sounds, on her way out here. But she'd been foolish enough to brush them off. With a sigh the cat looks away again, instead watching the creek. She didn't wish to answer, to destroy the quiet song she'd become so wrapped up in. But he did make the effort, so she should at least put in some of her own too.

"That attack from ShadowClan..." she begins. "I know Duskstar got information before it came, but we were still so unprepared. I... I had practiced fighting once with Flintspirit, but it wasn't enough." Plumpaw hesitates to continue then, her usually strong voice faltering. "Everything happened so fast. I felt powerless to help. It was like that patrol all over again. Watching somebody die, doing nothing that could possibly save their life. I'd lost. And we lost again, to ShadowClan."

@Shimm
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:56 PM

My Mood: In Love

then wildpelt walks in.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:40 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

A queen approached the creek, her pelt clung onto the scent of fear, her eyes were big as moons full of tears from her meeting by the big evergreen in the territory. She hadn't wanted to meet her old mate Scarface! She never wanted to see him again! The queen sat at the edge of the creek and peered into the still calm water.Staring at the stream of water .....Then a face flashed in the water, staring right at her! The face was very familiar....It looked like.....Scarface! Flamepelt shrieked and swiped at the image. It disappeared, her fur was on end and her fear scent was getting stronger and stronger by the second! She stood their, frozen with fear, she couldn't move. {Open for anyone!}

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
A queen approached the creek, her pelt clung onto the scent of fear, her eyes were big as moons full of tears from her meeting by the big evergreen in the territory. She hadn't wanted to meet her old mate Scarface! She never wanted to see him again! The queen sat at the edge of the creek and peered into the still calm water.Staring at the stream of water .....Then a face flashed in the water, staring right at her! The face was very familiar....It looked like.....Scarface! Flamepelt shrieked and swiped at the image. It disappeared, her fur was on end and her fear scent was getting stronger and stronger by the second! She stood their, frozen with fear, she couldn't move. {Open for anyone!}
then wildpelt walks up to her and asks "are you ok."
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:11 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

She jerked her head to look at the new cat, her eyes were wide with fear as she nodded to Wildpelt. She stood up and turned to get better view of the newcomer, Flamepelt shook her fur "I---I-I-I" The queen stuttered, she shrieked again as she the face then it faded. "Go away...." It a was low mumble that came out "GO AWAY SCARFACE! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Flamepelt shrieked sprinting away, she could hear his voice in her head, her pelt stood on end, she was a big ball of fear and fluff as she ran away. @shadowcla

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:51 PM

then wildpelt just stood there confused and walked off to go hunting. then all of a sudden, he got pinned to the ground and it was a shadowclan apprentice. wildpelt had froze and realized the apprentice was a she-cat so he cannot
counter attack cause it was not very gentlemen of him. so he waited until the she-cat asked him a question. she asked "what are you doing here? this is not a place for you to be." then he purred "oh I am just exploring my lovely rose."

Last edited by jackal blackout; April 24th, 2020 at 07:50 AM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 02:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Mallowcloud was hunting when she heard crashing of thicket. The bobbed tail warriors head shot up- she was fairly short. So with a great amount of difficulty she popped up onto her hind legs in search of the source of noise. Thats when she suddenly saw it. A queen looking quite distressed. "Wait!" the she cat suddenly yelled. She was never one to meddle in things that weren't her buisness but she felt the need to now.

Slipping down onto the banks of the stream she sprinted after the queen before catching up. Queens were never hard to catch.. alot of extra baggage. "Whats wrong? Just slow down for a moment please!"
@Wolfie

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord