Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old October 9th, 2016, 09:10 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

At first chuckling at her comment about his and Shrewcall's names, his face immediately darkened with sadness as the lost kitten talked about what her parents and sisters used to call her, which sounded more like an insult than an actual name itself. "...Oh, that's a terrible name." Martenleap sighed sympathetically, trying to comfort the young kitten quietly. That's a terrible family, I swear to Starclan- she's just a kit! Why would anyone do that, calling her a disgrace when she's barely three moons old. "I'm so sorry- you're in a better place now, I promise you. We don't do that here." His eyes suddenly lit up as he thought of a new name, though it had nothing to do with the she-kit's loss of sight- But how she found her family, how she was lost and then found again. "...How about Lostkit? Because you've gotten lost, and ended up here- the 'kit' part is just part of clan names- they sound really pretty, I promise 'ya."
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:19 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
At first chuckling at her comment about his and Shrewcall's names, his face immediately darkened with sadness as the lost kitten talked about what her parents and sisters used to call her, which sounded more like an insult than an actual name itself. "...Oh, that's a terrible name." Martenleap sighed sympathetically, trying to comfort the young kitten quietly. That's a terrible family, I swear to Starclan- she's just a kit! Why would anyone do that, calling her a disgrace when she's barely three moons old. "I'm so sorry- you're in a better place now, I promise you. We don't do that here." His eyes suddenly lit up as he thought of a new name, though it had nothing to do with the she-kit's loss of sight- But how she found her family, how she was lost and then found again. "...How about Lostkit? Because you've gotten lost, and ended up here- the 'kit' part is just part of clan names- they sound really pretty, I promise 'ya."
The newly named Lostkit lifted her head towards Martenleap. If she had eyes she'd be squinting with confusion at the name he had suggested, but there would be so much excitement in the missing blue orbs. "Lostkit? The -kit part is weird, but I like weird! Hello, I'm Lostkit!" She reintroduced herself, smiling widely and innocently. Then she bounced around on her paws, looking every which way. "I want to go meet my family, now!" She exclaimed, starting to trudge off in the opposite direction of where they were supposed to go. It only took her a few paces before she tripped. It was a miracle she hadn't received an injury with how clumsy she was. Well, her being eyeless could be considered an injury of being a klutz, if she could convince anyone it was a horrible accident. When she finally learns the truth of her blindness. Her upbringing was terrible, she was treated like dirt and she never learned why.
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
20 y/o grill dad

"Well, you've already met one half- I'm Martenleap, and it's nice to meet you... Lostkit." Getting up quickly from where he sat, having talked to the kitten, he made sure to drag his paws across the ground when he began to walk towards camp, so that she'd be able to hear his pawsteps clearly. "Just follow me to camp- I know it well, from having grown up in this place for so many moons. It's been my home for awhile, and I'm sure you'll love it." Looks like I'm adopting a kit- let's hope Shrewcall's cool with it. Oh, how Martenleap loved to make decisions on impulse, never really putting much thought into the idea more than emotion. It was a kit who needed a family, and obviously he had to help give her a home, right? She looked like she was freshly off milk as well, so that was a bonus. Shrew, I bet he loves kits! He's so sensitive and kind, I bet he'll be a great father for Lost- maybe we can even adopt more kits if we can, so she can have siblings! He was really getting into this 'adopting kits' thing- because Martenleap adored being able to take care of kittens.

Last edited by Fel; October 9th, 2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:40 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@fenic!

Iceclaw looked around the territory for a moment as she claimed that she would leave soon, but was enjoying their conversation. He didn't understand how she be doing so, his end of the conversation was short and fairly obvious that he was trying to get her to leave, and yet she wanted to stay and chat. He was hesitant for a moment, unsure what to say to her. He knew he should run her out of Shadowclan territory, but she harmless... and just wanting to talk to him. Fine... but only for a bit, no one better find us, he gingerly sat down, though his tail twitched slightly at the thought of someone seeing the tow and seeing in as disloyal. It wasn't too long ago that he had proven himself as loyal and earned his warrior name back. Iceclaw gave a nod as she called Shadowclan pretty. Being away for some moons, he had learned to miss and love this place, and also hated himself for leaving in the first place, for what he had done and everything he destroyed. He constantly though of Eversong and their kits and even Snow...Snow.... Though that last thought was always quickly pushed back to the darker areas of his mind. "Yes, I guess it really is," he didn't let his ice blue orbs leave Thistlesplash, not wanting to let his guard down at all. "I'm surprised that this is the best conversation that you've had, there should be a lot to talk about back at your camp," he had finally placed the smell - and gave himself a mental note to check all the clans' scent and memorize them. He knew about Marshsnow's death, and believed that many cats would be talking about it, and possibly still talking about Bucknight. Talk about a new leader tends to die down quickly, but some cats were a bit on edge with Bucknight's and Blazingnight's names... and he was as well.
Thistlesplash wasn't the best cat when it came to noticing the little things in life. Really, all she'd done was get lost in a pretty new place, and met a nice cat- who wouldn't want to talk to him? He was a bit blunt, surely, but the molly thought she could make a friend out of anyone, even the coldest cats- so he shouldn't be too hard. The Riverclan cat was spunky and energetic, willing to continue a conversation no matter how one-sided it got. Thistlesplash was more of a hopeless conversationalist than a hopeless romantic, but even she could see that this cat was really handsome- heck, even his voice sounded charming! "Well... everyone's gotten really boring back at Riverclan. They say the same things over and over again, and you're like a whole new opportunity- who wouldn't pass up a chance to talk to you?" Thistle never noticed logical things. She'd pass a fish swimming through the river and deem it a rock, and pass an invader right by with no question if she was already following a friend or two- but she did know a bit about emotion, and she was feeling like there was some sort of connection between them- maybe one-sided, maybe not.

Old October 9th, 2016, 09:51 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
"Well, you've already met one half- I'm Martenleap, and it's nice to meet you... Lostkit." Getting up quickly from where he sat, having talked to the kitten, he made sure to drag his paws across the ground when he began to walk towards camp, so that she'd be able to hear his pawsteps clearly. "Just follow me to camp- I know it well, from having grown up in this place for so many moons. It's been my home for awhile, and I'm sure you'll love it." Looks like I'm adopting a kit- let's hope Shrewcall's cool with it. Oh, how Martenleap loved to make decisions on impulse, never really putting much thought into the idea more than emotion. It was a kit who needed a family, and obviously he had to help give her a home, right? She looked like she was freshly off milk as well, so that was a bonus. Shrew, I bet he loves kits! He's so sensitive and kind, I bet he'll be a great father for Lost- maybe we can even adopt more kits if we can, so she can have siblings! He was really getting into this 'adopting kits' thing- because Martenleap adored being able to take care of kittens.
As soon as he introduced himself as Martenleap, one of the adoptive parents that would take her in, her jaw dropped and her head was turned to stare past him, and her ears perked in such a way to show her amazement. "You're Martenleap? You're awesome! I'm glad you are my father! Shrewcall is going to be cool, too! Oh, I want to meet Shrewcall now!" Lostkit bounded after his dragging paws, ignoring the fact she had headed in a completely different direction. As he explained more on ShadowClan and how it has been his home for a while, she listened intently, eagerly downing the information. "Oh, this is going to be so great! I can't wait!" There was a skip in her step, which caused her to stumble over a rock and almost fall into the tom, but she managed to catch herself. "If I make it there alive, with all the stumbling I do!" She joked, laughing joyfully.
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for @Owl- I just started where I could remember we left off, is that ok?~

Winterpaw looked over at her companion, a quick glance to make sure he was following. "You aren't going to back out on me now, are you?" she asked, a mischievous twinkle in her blue orbs. The young she cat smirked, looking up at the trees and swishing her tail as she did so. She loved to come into the territory, even when she wasn't planning on doing much. She looked up at the sky, just barely being able to see it through the canopy of trees and she smiled, her white fangs showing just barely. Her smile faltered suddenly and a strange expression came over her face as she looked back at Turtlepaw. Why hadn't he been playing with his friends? And why had he been all alone like that? Winterpaw shifted her weight a little nervously, a question entering her mind but she wasn't quite sure if she ought to ask it. "Do you mind if I ask you a...a personal question?" she asked, with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. She knew that it wasn't exactly the best thing to do, but the question was nagging at her and practically begging to be asked...and Winterpaw had never been one to shy away from getting to know about somebody.
@Lonestar23
[ To be honest I'm thinking of just getting rid of Turtlepaw.. I dont have enough time to roleplay him or really keep up with a lot of my roleplays! I'm sorry but CedarpawxAshpaw are still a go for sure! I love my Cedarpaw ]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{For @LuciPie}

Ibispaw glanced over his shoulder a moment as he heard the sound of approaching pawsteps and to say in the least, he was a bit surprised to see that Stormpaw had decided to tag along considering that he had seemed overly bored of him, as well as made to feel awkward by him, but deciding not to make a comment on it, the black and white patched tom looked back ahead as they padded further into the territory, making sure that his pawsteps were heard so that any little creature could go scurrying off way before he and Stormpaw got to them, he didn't want to see any of them hurt, knowing full well that the other apprentice would likely want to hunt. I kind of wish he hadn't come... Thought the bob-tailed tom as the two trekked through the marshy territory, Ibispaws' yellow eyes glancing at the ground as he thought this. It's a lot nicer when I'm alone, then I don't have to worry about talking, or paying attention to the other cat, I can just walk with my thoughts. Glancing over at Stormpaw a moment, he cleared his throat and spoke. "S-So um, how old.. Are you again?" His voice was a bit shaky, a bit quiet, hardly making an echo in the marshy forest as they padded along. Ibispaw didn't recall asking the tom this before and decided that it might be a good.. Icebreaker? He's heard cats say that word when they were talking about statements that made other cats feel less awkward in conversation, things that sort of lightened the mood. Not that Ibispaw really cared about conversation at all, but he more or less wanted to seem polite, so that he wouldn't make another cat hate him. He couldn't stand up for himself and he'd rather not deal with another.. Another bully. Another mean cat. He didn't want to give himself a reason to hate other cats more than he already did.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:26 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post

As soon as he introduced himself as Martenleap, one of the adoptive parents that would take her in, her jaw dropped and her head was turned to stare past him, and her ears perked in such a way to show her amazement. "You're Martenleap? You're awesome! I'm glad you are my father! Shrewcall is going to be cool, too! Oh, I want to meet Shrewcall now!" Lostkit bounded after his dragging paws, ignoring the fact she had headed in a completely different direction. As he explained more on ShadowClan and how it has been his home for a while, she listened intently, eagerly downing the information. "Oh, this is going to be so great! I can't wait!" There was a skip in her step, which caused her to stumble over a rock and almost fall into the tom, but she managed to catch herself. "If I make it there alive, with all the stumbling I do!" She joked, laughing joyfully.
Smiling as the newly-named Lostkit called him awesome, saying she was glad he'd be her father- Martenleap felt happy about his decision to stop by and find the little kitten, and as he noticed her going the wrong way, he took it lightly, just like her joke about getting back to Shadowclan alive and in one piece. "Hey, just follow my voice, alright? We're not too far away, and the scent gets stronger the closer you get to camp!" Should I tell Blazingnight about this? He thought about it for a second, thinking of the leader's harsh tone, though she wasn't too bad for the head of Shadowclan, a place that seemed to make Thunderclan kits shake in their paws at just the name. ...Probably not. If she asks about it, I'll just say that another queen had her and then died- that her mother was lost- just like she was. "Shrewcall's even nicer than me- he's the nicest cat I know when it comes to helping out kits like you."
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:33 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Smiling as the newly-named Lostkit called him awesome, saying she was glad he'd be her father- Martenleap felt happy about his decision to stop by and find the little kitten, and as he noticed her going the wrong way, he took it lightly, just like her joke about getting back to Shadowclan alive and in one piece. "Hey, just follow my voice, alright? We're not too far away, and the scent gets stronger the closer you get to camp!" Should I tell Blazingnight about this? He thought about it for a second, thinking of the leader's harsh tone, though she wasn't too bad for the head of Shadowclan, a place that seemed to make Thunderclan kits shake in their paws at just the name. ...Probably not. If she asks about it, I'll just say that another queen had her and then died- that her mother was lost- just like she was. "Shrewcall's even nicer than me- he's the nicest cat I know when it comes to helping out kits like you."
Lostkit bounced after Martenleap, tripping a few times but never falling over. She refused to stumble and lose her pace beside the wonderful tom that towered over her. "I can't wait to see camp, I bet it looks amazing!" She grinned up at him, her head actually aimed in the direction it should be, and then she turned it away to face forward as she marched on beside him. "Shrewcall sounds wonderful, and I can't believe he is nicer than you! Can a cat be this nice?" She questioned aloud, flattening her ears in thought for a few moments before she bounced right back into her excited, happy mood. "Like, how is it possible? I thought being nice was a rarity that cats only felt when good things happened to them, like enough prey to feed everyone for many days instead of one prey for the entire family. Or when you finally catch a break and are free of some burdens for a while, though it comes back and you are unhappy and mean again..." She drew off, falling silent before she turned her head towards Martenleap once more, showing her signature smile.
Old October 11th, 2016, 11:57 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Thistlesplash wasn't the best cat when it came to noticing the little things in life. Really, all she'd done was get lost in a pretty new place, and met a nice cat- who wouldn't want to talk to him? He was a bit blunt, surely, but the molly thought she could make a friend out of anyone, even the coldest cats- so he shouldn't be too hard. The Riverclan cat was spunky and energetic, willing to continue a conversation no matter how one-sided it got. Thistlesplash was more of a hopeless conversationalist than a hopeless romantic, but even she could see that this cat was really handsome- heck, even his voice sounded charming! "Well... everyone's gotten really boring back at Riverclan. They say the same things over and over again, and you're like a whole new opportunity- who wouldn't pass up a chance to talk to you?" Thistle never noticed logical things. She'd pass a fish swimming through the river and deem it a rock, and pass an invader right by with no question if she was already following a friend or two- but she did know a bit about emotion, and she was feeling like there was some sort of connection between them- maybe one-sided, maybe not.
The tuxedo blinked in surprised as she asked who would pass up the opportunities to talk to him. Eversong... actually, Eversong, Marbledface, Silentpaw and whoever Baycloud's kit is, he answered silently, having not met Leo yet. He did find himself turning a bit red at this, but he tried his best to hide it. "There is a lot going on lately in your clan... I am sorry to hear about Marshsnow," as soon as he said it, he realized that that was what Thistlesplash was talking about, that talk of Marshsnow and even Bucknight, and quickly decided to change the subject. "You seem extremely relaxed despite being on Shadowclan territory, but why? It could be dangerous f the wrong cat had found you instead of me," Iceclaw started to show actual concern for the molly. He truly didn't want someone to attack her, mostly due to her not being a threat and was clearly harmless.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛