Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Random Winchester

There is most certainly something going on here, perhaps they'll make mention of it when announcing clan news? Or perhaps not. The curiosity burning inside of Grousestar was nearly like that of an apprentice, but luckily enough he had enough reserve to not question the others. It could very well disrupt the peace that settled across the five clans during these gatherings, and he absolutely did not want that to happen. Grousestar was sick of seeing violence and hate and would prefer to keep things as calm and peaceful as they were for a good long time, though knew that that was nearly impossible. Conflict was sure to happen in the future, it was unavoidable. But for now, the least he could do was hold his tongue and let the two clans sort their differences.
Emerald gaze tracking the expecting leader, he would continue to smile in a polite manner, nodding his head in agreement with her statement about Starclan.
"I would go to say that Starclan is happy with all of the clans, I don't believe there have been any major tragedies to occur as of late has there?
But it is certainly great to hear of Thunderclan doing well.
" Grousestar didn't miss the little glance to Blazingstar that Snowstar had done when mentioning Starclan, but it looked like he hadn't noticed at all.
When the Windclan leader answered his inquiry, the Skyclan leader would turn his head to look at him to find the tom looking out over the crowd, averting his gaze. "That is good news to hear Blazingstar, I am glad to hear that your clan is strong."

Drawing up a paw, the brown tabby would calmly begin to rasp his tongue over it, his gaze traveling over the crowd again as he awaited the arrival of the other two clans. Not one to allow awkward silence to ruin a good conversation, he would spark it up again.
"A beautiful night it is. I wish every night could be as pretty and warm as this." Seeing as the other two leaders were at relative odds, the tom decided to make a statement that was directed at both and not one in particular.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 21st, 2017, 02:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@Suspiciousmindz
@Duskflight

"Im sure StarClan is happy with all of us, yes." Snowstar murmured, ducking her head and giving her chest fur a quick lick. The Siamese then stood up again, and stretched, lifting her tail up and curling it over her back with a sigh, carefully avoiding Grousestar's question about any major tragedies. She wasn't going to say anything about it unless Blazingstar did. The Siamese looked over toward the WindClan leader, then snorted softly under her breath. Well, im sure they're happy with all but one, She thought.

Turning her attention back to Grousestar, Snowstar nodded her agreement, looking up at the cloudless sky. It seemed StarClan truly was happy, much to Snowstar's relief. It was the only reason she kept quiet to Blazingstar. She didnt want StarClan to get angry with them. Had there not been a gathering, Snowstar would be lashing out, but not with claws. "It certainly is a beautiful night. Perfect for gatherings, thats for sure."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; July 21st, 2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:40 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar's tail twitched a little against his paws. As he awaited Snowstar to finish, he placed the words he was going to say in order within his head. Sadly, the last time he was here, Shrikecall had been his deputy, but now Onyxwhisper had taken his place. "Onyxwhisper is the new deputy of Windclan now, Shrikecall was killed in a border battle against some ignorant warriors," he spoke half-bitterly, keeping the story short, though hiding the majority of the truth. It didn't matter to him, he didn't specify who or why and he was going to leave it at that. The ginger tom could sense Grousestar's curiosity and wanted to put it at ease before questions were really starting to be asked. Blazignstar was going to hang that death over Snowstar's head for the rest of their days. And so be it, if there is a war between the two clans, he was going hold all those deaths -- if there are any -- over her head. None of this would've happened if she hadn't opened her mouth. She was too young for this. Barely a warrior, Gyrestar should've been in her place still. "But, sometimes things happen. I simply hope those warriors were punished for what they did. Through their leader or Starclan, whichever comes first," he spoke, his claws scraping the cold stone beneath them. He didn't bother to answer Grousestar's other question. If he and Snowstar wished to continue speaking, then he'd gladly let them.

@Duskflight @Random Winchester

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 25th, 2017, 04:03 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Russetstar had been a bit busy lately- he'd been working on getting himself together and making sure everything went smoothly in the clan, though with the aid of a newer deputy things had started to look up for him. Leading his clan into the gathering area with a proud expression on his face, the RiverClan leader made his way towards the three other leaders who had already arrived, glad he wasn't last to arrive. No, that was Halestar, leader of ShadowClan- a clan he didn't exactly care for, though didn't feel much animosity towards, either. "It looks like things have gotten started- I apologize for my late arrival."
@Random Melchester

@Duskflight @Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Fel; July 25th, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Suspiciousmindz @Random Melchester
@fenic!

Emerald gaze watching the she-cat for a moment, he didn't seem to take notice of her avoidance of the mention of tragedies, it seemed to have slipped his mind really as he wasn't expecting there to truly have been any anyways. Nodding his head in agreement to the Thunderclan leaders statement, the tom would then look to Blazingstar as he spoke up about the death of Shrikecall, a look of sadness creeping onto the brown tabby's face at the mention of the death. But he hadn't missed what the Windclan leader said; Grousestar felt that he was finally starting to piece together what was going on between the two. There were certainly some skirmishes going on between the bordering clans, ones where deaths were involved.
Hopefully it won't progress into anything too terrible. Maybe they'll be bitter towards eachother for a while before calmly settling their differences,
at least I really hope so.
Thought the tom to himself before replying to the Windclan leader.
"I am truly sorry to hear that your previous deputy was killed, but at least he had a warriors death and brought pride to his clan. I do indeed hope that whatever caused the skirmish has settled and sorted itself."
Flicking his ear, Grousestar turned his head just in time to see the Riverclan leader make his appearance, a polite and bright smile returning to his muzzle as he dipped his head towards Russetstar.
"Ah, nothing to apologize for Russetstar! After all it appears we're still waiting for dear Halestar before we can begin. Regardless, I hope you are doing well?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; July 26th, 2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@Suspiciousmindz
@Duskflight
@fenic!

Snowstar smiled at Grousestar, ears flicking faintly. When Blazingstar brought up Shrikecall, the Siamese turned her gaze to the WindClan leader, and for a split second a look of guilt crossed her face. But the leader looked away quickly, hoping Blazingstar hadnt seen. She had never intended on Shrikecall being killed by her warriors. In fact, she was trying to avoid any more bloodshed. That's why she intended on taking Alderscreech back before anyone could come to any more harm. But not yet. WindClan still had to know that ThunderClan wasnt going to take any mouse-dung from them.

When Russetstar arrived, Snowstar shot him a friendly grin. It wasnt as enthusiastic as the greeting she'd given Grousestar, but it was definitely more kind than how she'd greeted Blazingstar. Mostly due to the fact that she wanted to stay on good terms with Russetstar, since she didnt want tensions high with them too, because of her sisters Clan-switch. But also because Russetstar didnt try to kill her warriors. "Hi, Russetstar." She purred out after Grousestar greeted the RiverClan leader, her ice blue eyes friendly. "Yep, still waiting for Halestar," she smiled, amused. "How is RiverClan?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar nodded hencing he heard Grousetstar's response, though didn't reply afterwards. The thought of his former deputy upset the leader too much, it was time for a subject change. Though, before he could suggest something, another familiar face showed up on the rock. For once, the ginger tom's golden gaze shifted from the crowd of cats below towards the Riverclan leader. Now, this leader was one Blazingstar was on friendlier terms with. He'd consider Riverclan as an ally, though wouldn't make that obvious as he didn't need anymore drama going around. It was bad enough with Thunderclan. "Greetings Russetstar. Glad you could make it," he leader blinked warmly at the tom before allowing his gaze to shift right back to where it was originally: the clans. It was unspoken, but if Halestar didn't show up soon, they'd simply have to start without her. The full-moon didn't last forever.

@Duskflight @Random Melchester @fenic!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 27th, 2017, 11:45 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

[Aaaaaaaaa late to the party!]

Halestar padded onto the stones overlooking the large group of cats beneath them. She nodded in a greeting towards the others and smiled softly at Grousestar. "Pardon my late arrival, I got caught up in a situation on the way here." she mewed, merely referring to the burrs she got in her fur on the way- forcing her to stop and clean them off before facing the other clan leaders. "Anyways- since everyone is here... I say we get started, hm?" The ShadowClan leader continued, forcing a smile on her normally aloof face.

The Maine Coon faced the large crowd of cats and cleared her throat, looking back down at them. "Greetings everyone. Welcome. To begin the announcements, ShadowClan has nothing of importance to report. Ranks have stayed the same and we are growing more stable as they days of Greenleaf come." she spoke, voice filling the space so all cats could hear it.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Closed Thread