Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Staff Applications?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 01:23 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:16 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:09 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
Flamerose came back with some decent kill, dropping them off she headed to the warriors den to eat knowing she is usually alone
Flamingbranch glanced up and noticed Flamerose. The tom watched as the molly walked over to the warriors den by herself. He grabbed a mouse from the pile and followed behind her. "Hey Flamerose. Mind if I eat with you?", he asked with a friendly smile.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 6th, 2020, 03:25 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Flamingbranch glanced up and noticed Flamerose. The tom watched as the molly walked over to the warriors den by herself. He grabbed a mouse from the pile and followed behind her. "Hey Flamerose. Mind if I eat with you?", he asked with a friendly smile.
Flamerose turned eglooging the strong tom behind her calling asking to sit with her,"sure she said as she dropped her mouse picking the smallest in the pile so the others are fed well."thanks for wanting to sit with me flamingbranch, its been aufully lonely lately " she said before taking a bite of her mouse
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
Flamerose turned eglooging the strong tom behind her calling asking to sit with her,"sure she said as she dropped her mouse picking the smallest in the pile so the others are fed well."thanks for wanting to sit with me flamingbranch, its been aufully lonely lately " she said before taking a bite of her mouse
Flamingbranch dipped his head and sat down next to her. "Same here, but I'm mainly lonely, because I hunt and am always running around.", he meowed. The tom was always hunting or bringing food for the queens and elders.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 6th, 2020, 03:39 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Flamingbranch dipped his head and sat down next to her. "Same here, but I'm mainly lonely, because I hunt and am always running around.", he meowed. The tom was always hunting or bringing food for the queens and elders.
"well then maybe after eating we could go hunt together make things fun and less lonely, what do you think?" Flamerose asked
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@mochi

Ears angling back a bit at the touch, Lambkit twitched her whiskers as she looked goatkit over. "that kinda sounds like my name " she somewhat purred as she tried to make conversation . Then she gave a bashful smile "thanks ...um...is what happened true?..." she asked hinting on the pesticide event. She believed mother, but she wanted others word.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 6th, 2020, 04:18 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@mochi

Ears angling back a bit at the touch, Lambkit twitched her whiskers as she looked goatkit over. "that kinda sounds like my name " she somewhat purred as she tried to make conversation . Then she gave a bashful smile "thanks ...um...is what happened true?..." she asked hinting on the pesticide event. She believed mother, but she wanted others word.
Goatkit
"It does, doesn't it? I think our names have something to do with some pet clouds the two-legs keep. That's what I've heard from some of the warriors anyways." He chuckled lightly, happy that she was starting to warm up to him. It always felt great when he made new friends.

His head tilted slightly at her hesitant question, thought after a moment he realized what she was asking and it was almost as if a dark shadow had crossed his features for a second. He cleared his throat, making sure to plaster a small, yet comforting smile on his face. "Yeah, it's true." He glanced around the clearing, grateful to the warriors who had already cleared out the dead, and to the snow that now covered the faded blood that had been spilled. "Its over now, and everything's getting better thanks to WindClan's amazing warriors." He stood back up and shook out his felt, flicking his tiny fluff of a tail to get out any remaining coldness.

"I'm going to be an apprentice soon, and then I'll be the greatest warrior ever!" He gloated, changing the topic so he didn't have to remember the cold bodies. "Well, I could have become an apprentice earlier but I got caught on one of my adventures outside the camp." He revealed sheepishly, a crooked grin on his face.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 6th, 2020 at 04:19 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 04:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@mochi

Clouds as pets? She gazed up at the sky in amazement so you can have one of those as a companion ?? "wow! Who would've thought you could do that to clouds!" she mewed as her eyes shined. Now she kinda wanted a cloud. But she frowned once she looked at goatkit. It was....she kinda crouched and looked over at the pile "food doesn't still taste funny does it?..."

But as she heard him continue to speak she shook her head "forget about that question. ..." she somewhat mumbled . flicking her ears she gave a small smile only to have her eyes frown for her "why did they stop it?...it's just an adventure ...." .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 6th, 2020, 05:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

"Maybe we should head toward the ShadowClan border?" Foxpudge suggested as he caught up with Snailblossom. "I don't think anyone has been over there in some time."
@Blissie Bliss @hxneysuckle

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 07:27 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(Open RP!)
Twistedkit huddled in the farthest, darkest corner of the WindClan nursery. She was pressed as far back as she could, trying her best not to be noticed by the other cats and kits who were there. A nervous look was plastered on her face, and she seemed to be attempting to hide her own deformities. Every time a cat or kit passed, she would shrink down, even more, keeping her eyes on her paws.
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
(Open RP!)
Twistedkit huddled in the farthest, darkest corner of the WindClan nursery. She was pressed as far back as she could, trying her best not to be noticed by the other cats and kits who were there. A nervous look was plastered on her face, and she seemed to be attempting to hide her own deformities. Every time a cat or kit passed, she would shrink down, even more, keeping her eyes on her paws.

Curlkit looked around the nursery. I'm bored, he thought. There's nothing interesting going on, and I'm bored. He looked around the nursery and spied a kit crouched in the corner, almost invisible. He padded toward the kit, hoping to have a decent chat. He stopped and looked at the kit, and noticed something was wrong. She was sad-that was it! Wait... no... Well yes, but that wasn't it. He couldn't figure it out, so he got closer and said "Hi! I'm Curlkit! Who are you!? Are you sad!? Can I help!?"
Closed Thread