Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:10 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:07 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:03 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2021, 05:02 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Battle of the Border

Fiercefire stalked up behind Dawnstar, waiting for the que. When she sent the battle signal. he exploded into action. With a massive leap, Fiercefire landed right behind an unexpecting Windclan apprentice. He lashed his claws out at their rear end to anger them, hoping they would turn around to confront him.

(Fiercefire will kill whichever cat he attacks, so please only use throwaway OC's and understand they will die.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 21st, 2021, 05:06 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

The attack landed, it was odd how good both the cats moves were doing, it seemed some fur had been removed from the apprentice. Whatever, he hadn't any time to think about that, not a second to lose, he tried to fling Antpaw off his shoulder, trying to get him to land on a tree, should do some good damage.

| @Clovershade

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 21st, 2021, 05:08 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ WOLFFANG ~

Things were going well... so far. Wolffang had finished marking one side of the border and noticed that Owltalon and Batglare had led their patrols to do the same. Yet he was expecting opposition. His thick fur bristled as he felt the sensation of eyes from the shadows. It could've just been his imagination... or maybe they were there. Just in case, he unsheathed his long, curved claws. His battle practices with Lioncloud and Embershard would hopefully pay off, along with the extra training that he did. Wolffang was lucky to have thick fur, so he had less scars, but then again, being more battle-scarred would make him look more fearsome.

As a younger warrior, I would've thought that. But now, I'm mainly focused on serving my Clan. Still, Wolffang did love to fight, and he half-hoped that he'd be able to tear into some ShadowClan cat's pelt. As though his prayer was answered, Grimhound suddenly tore out of the woods. Every hair on his pelt stood on end as he whipped around to face the dark brown tom. Wolffang almost aimed a swipe, but realized that the treacherous hound was headed toward Batglare. He's strong enough to fend him off, Wolffang thought. As much as he hated Grimhound... this might not be the time.

The battle erupted around him, and Wolffang was prepared to fight. His prominent muscles were tensed as his bright yellow gaze scanned the clearing, ready to pick off some cats. A small part of him tugged toward the warrior code, but that was easily swamped. No mercy. Not after what they've done. Pretty quickly, his gaze fell on a dark gray tabby who was large and bulky. Wolffang didn't know his name, but he looked like a good opponent.

Wolffang bounded to the side, then gave a mighty leap at the dark gray tabby, who didn't seem to have an opponent yet. He was aiming to knock into his side and dig his claws into the flesh, past the fur.

@Singing Jay

[Wolffang is a good fighter. I do not want him killed or maimed badly, but him gaining some extra scars is fine. If your cat fights him, expect some nasty injuries, especially if they are young; however, this will of course be determined through roleplay and the fighting skill of his opponent. He also will not hesitate to kill, so I'm open for him killing some ShadowClan cats.]

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 21st, 2021, 05:24 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post

The attack landed, it was odd how good both the cats moves were doing, it seemed some fur had been removed from the apprentice. Whatever, he hadn't any time to think about that, not a second to lose, he tried to fling Antpaw off his shoulder, trying to get him to land on a tree, should do some good damage.

| @Clovershade
Antpaw bit down harder as he was shook around, trying not to go flying and inevitably getting very hurt. His claws scrabbled for grip basically anywhere, raking at the warrior's chest and side.

He didn't really know what he was trying to do, just that he had to injure this cat somehow-Dawnstar said to try and kill the Windclan cats, right? But how in the world was he supposed to kill a warrior? And the thought of killing, well, anyone didn't sit right with him. But if Dawnstar ordered it, then all he could do was try his best, it seemed.

In an attempt to do some good damage, he attempted to bite down even harder, suddenly losing his grip as he was flung away and hit the ground-hard. His breath was knocked out of him and he wheezed, trying to shake off the dizziness.

Headshots above are by jude ^^
Old August 21st, 2021, 05:28 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Slinking through the shadows closely behind Dawnstar, Grimhound's amber eyes were ablaze with a pawful of emotions. The eerie sensation that clogged his lungs with each breath he took was exhilarating, and as the border came into sight anticipation tingled from the tips of his ears to his paws. Shadows clung to his pelt like morning mist to the ground, and as Dawnstar halted so did he.

The time for true retribution had come. Being darker than his leader gave him the perfect coverage under the shadows, and like the hound he was he played the game of cat and mouse, stalking forward at Dawnstar's silent order. He didn't want to go for just anyone this time, no. His eyes were hard set on a certain cat - a redo of their earlier battle that had been sourly interrupted. Not this time. There would be no saving the tom from his fate.

What a prize his pelt would make for Dawnstar. The hound wouldn't do it for her though, no. He would do it simply because he could.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Dawnstar's silent order of attack. It was time. Sliding out from his hiding spot a few fox-lengths down from where the three WindClan patrols were remarking the border, Grimhound let out a sadistic chuckle. "Bold bunnies you are," he sneered, and without hesitation the large tom hurtled himself through the group, attention dead locked onto Batglare. His claws extended and amber eyes lit like fire, burning with the desire to score claws through flesh. As he neared him, the hulking tom dropped low, attempting to come up at Batglare's shoulder with a slicing claw upward to knock him off balance.

Let the games begin.

// @Moonraven

Batglare remain vigilant, muscle constantly tensed, as he wait for some unwanted attack. He got this chill dread that went straight through his body and twisted his stomach into knots, it felt like they were being watched. He was unable to see as clearly as he’d considering WindClan was nearly constantly bathed in sunlight or moonlight, trying to peer though the shadows was a problem for him. The more he watched the more concerned and troubled he grew. The huge tom shifted his attention momentarily towards the few cats in his group as they spread out with the rest of the patrols. He returned his gaze to the shadowy territory, head cocked just slight, when he thought he saw something.

He hissed loudly while the fur on his back began to rise. Of course, only seconds later ShadowClan came bursting out the forest. Ugh, just great. Batglare caught a pair of gleaming amber eyes lock on to him, as usual, he mistook took the brute for the toady leader until he noticed the lack of massive X scar on the face. Grimhound came in swift and low, Batglare reacted in a semi-timely manner, leaping backwards to avoid the claws aimed at his shoulder. With the tail length of distance between them, Batglare charged forwards, rearing up a good couple of inches from the ground, he extended his left foreleg to try and wrap it around the the back of the tom’s neck in a grapple. With the right front paw full of claws, he attempted to land several rapid strikes to the warrior’s head.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 21st, 2021, 05:38 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

His eye began feeling worse, his vision blurring up, at least, on the side his eye got hit. Stonemasks shoulder was...also in pain now, Antpaw did latch onto it after all, but without giving the apprentice a chance to think, he lunged at him again, aiming to bit his back.

After all, Windclan was known for speed.

| @Clovershade

Old August 21st, 2021, 05:56 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost sat a few feet behind Dawnstar, watching as his clan mates sprung into action, their claws sharp and unsheathed. The fact that he couldn't spot annyone that looked like they would be worth his time was pretty annoying, but he knew if he didn't join the fight soon he'd probably end up just as dead as most of the cats that are fighting right now. Giving a loud sigh of disappointment, the black tom walked slowly towards the group of fighting cats and sat patiently, waiting for the cat who would challenge him
(Open too a WC warrior)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 21st, 2021, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post

His eye began feeling worse, his vision blurring up, at least, on the side his eye got hit. Stonemasks shoulder was...also in pain now, Antpaw did latch onto it after all, but without giving the apprentice a chance to think, he lunged at him again, aiming to bit his back.

After all, Windclan was known for speed.

| @Clovershade
Before Antpaw could get his bearings, a heavy weight fell on him, knocking the air from his lungs once again. Before he could even process what was happening a sharp pain dug itself into his skin, shooting up his spine.

The panic set in again, and he tried to catch his breath, paws pushing at the ground to try and stand up. No, no, no, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die-

He couldn't do much in this position, the pain getting to him as he was unable to dislodge the larger cat. In a last desperate attempt, he unsheathed the claws on his hindpaw and tried to kick Stonemask in the stomach.

(I'd prefer you don't kill him, but you can injure him)

Headshots above are by jude ^^
Old August 21st, 2021, 06:30 PM
Percival Personal Jester

[Seems fair, my rules apply to you, your rules apply to me =3]

He went to bite the cat's flank, from a near insane panic, realistically, he could've gone for Antpaw's neck, ending his life then and there, but when you panic, you do dumb things. The apprenticeslegs did hit Stonemask's stomach, but he didn't budge, he WOULD get this cat at least injured, one way or another.

| @Clovershade

Old August 21st, 2021, 06:31 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Shadefrost sat a few feet behind Dawnstar, watching as his clan mates sprung into action, their claws sharp and unsheathed. The fact that he couldn't spot annyone that looked like they would be worth his time was pretty annoying, but he knew if he didn't join the fight soon he'd probably end up just as dead as most of the cats that are fighting right now. Giving a loud sigh of disappointment, the black tom walked slowly towards the group of fighting cats and sat patiently, waiting for the cat who would challenge him
(Open too a WC warrior)
primroseshadow noticed the shadowclan cats sitting outside the battle and ran at him and swiped at his face fast he would have to be fast to doge it.
@Rimuru Black
Closed Thread