by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 10:50 AM

Old December 20th, 2023, 09:26 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Twilight Falls

( @elaif )

(Skipping Spartan since they've been bumped with no response)

All of a sudden, Stempaw showed up out of nowhere. The 'paw startled Creekchill a bit, causing him to jump. It wasn't often that apprentices were bold enough to leave the camp on their own this early into their training, especially when it was for something as dull as a patrol.

Curiosity lit Creekchill's gaze, but the question on the tip of his tongue would have to wait. Almost as soon as he arrived, Stempaw was dashing ahead into the cave. An excited purr rumbled out of Creekchill. His apprentice had as much zest for life as he- perfect.

Without wasting any time, he bounded off into the cave after his apprentice.

The first thing that struck him was that this place was dark. Very dark. The shift from bright outdoor light to pitch black was jarring, and took a moment to get used to. The very small part of him that was actually somewhat responsible thought that perhaps he should call out to Stempaw, tell him to keep close.

But, the majority part of him didn't want an apprentice clinging to his side and slowing down his mushroom-picking. Plus, Stempaw had turned this into a competition, hadn't he? It wouldn't be fair for them to be so close together if they were supposed to be competing.

Once his eyes had adjusted to the darkness, they swept along the cave looking for mushrooms. This cave seemed more stable than a lot of the tunnels that ran beneath WindClan's territory, which was a relief.

Upon finding some 'shrooms, he reached to grab them with a paw. Was that the right way to collect mushrooms? He wasn't sure, but he was about to find out.

Claws hooked into the cap of one of the mushrooms. He pulled back with a paw, only for the top to separate from the stem. Hmm, that probably wasn't good. He was no medicine cat, but as far as he knew herbs should be intact.

Okay, so perhaps he should bite the mushroom at the base to acquire it? Leaning down, he nipped at the bottom of another mushroom. It came off intact, eliciting a satisfied grunt from the warrior.

Now that he knew how it was to be done, collecting the rest were simple. Once he had three mushrooms in his jaws, he turned and went to find Stempaw. I bet he hasn't finished yet. Heh, I can just imagine the look on his face when he sees I'm done and he's not!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 03:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Scorchedfang crouched down as he tracked the scent of a mouse, ears twitching as he listened to the sound of rustling leaves.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 22nd, 2023, 10:44 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful

Puffinsky
female | queen
If there was anything puffin was feeling right now, it was anger. Her mate had not once come to her since their last fight and, for all she could care, he could keep to himself. As the queen trotted smoothly along the cold-worn path that lead towards twilight falls, she found herself thinking back about how much she had fallen for redspring. She almost felt pity for herself but quickly shook the thoughts away as she neared the tumbling falls. The noise was nearly deafening and drowned out any noise of approaching cats and animals but most of all, it drowned out her thoughts.

Finding a rather secluded shaded spot underneath large overgrown roots and leaves, she found herself dozing off.
@chickadee
(Sorry for the short post!)

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 22nd, 2023, 11:08 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kass View Post
Puffinsky
female | queen
If there was anything puffin was feeling right now, it was anger. Her mate had not once come to her since their last fight and, for all she could care, he could keep to himself. As the queen trotted smoothly along the cold-worn path that lead towards twilight falls, she found herself thinking back about how much she had fallen for redspring. She almost felt pity for herself but quickly shook the thoughts away as she neared the tumbling falls. The noise was nearly deafening and drowned out any noise of approaching cats and animals but most of all, it drowned out her thoughts.

Finding a rather secluded shaded spot underneath large overgrown roots and leaves, she found herself dozing off.
@chickadee
(Sorry for the short post!)

- - -
Redspring padded through the RiverClan territory. He wasn’t necessarily hunting or doing anything productive. In fact, he was avoiding doing anything productive. He only hoped he wouldn’t get caught, and if he did he’d just make some sort of excuse, but for now, none of that was his concern, he’d worried about it later. He padded up the smooth path to twilight falls. He hoped to find a sunny spot and just sit and relax. Maybe he’d even take a nap and catch a rabbit on the way back to camp if he was feeling energized enough.

He continued lazily on his way, careless and in no rush. As he made his way up caught sight of his mate, Puffinsky. What was she doing here? Looks like someone had the same idea as him. He debated on whether or not to wake the she-cat up. She was probably still upset with him after their fight. It was strange. She’d never gotten into a fight with him before. She’d always agreed with everything and given him all the power, until those kits were born. She got all cranky and snappy started talking back, something he didn’t enjoy. He missed when she would just say yes to everything and let him call all the shots.

- - -
im so sorry for the late reply!!

Old December 22nd, 2023, 11:15 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Puffinsky
female | 23 Moons | queen

As time passed by she found comfort in the loneliness. However everything was short lived as a familiar scent dragged her out of her slumber. She was met with the all so glorified sight of redspring watching her. Distaste rose in her mouth and she quickly kicked it away before swiftly standing up. What do you want? her voice, usually honey sweet was now laced with a hint of venom.

Amber hues narrowed into slits as she took a step backwards to add a little more space between them. Here to tell me off even after I had your kits? Go ahead we’d be a better family even if they didn’t have a father. It’d be better for them and for me.
@chickadee

Old December 22nd, 2023, 11:25 PM
big dork

Quote:
Puffinsky
female | 23 Moons | queen

As time passed by she found comfort in the loneliness. However everything was short lived as a familiar scent dragged her out of her slumber. She was met with the all so glorified sight of redspring watching her. Distaste rose in her mouth and she quickly kicked it away before swiftly standing up. What do you want? her voice, usually honey sweet was now laced with a hint of venom.

Amber hues narrowed into slits as she took a step backwards to add a little more space between them. Here to tell me off even after I had your kits? Go ahead we’d be a better family even if they didn’t have a father. It’d be better for them and for me.
@chickadee
- - -

“Why are you out here napping out in the middle of the territory? Shouldn’t you be in the nursery with those kits you love so much?” Redspring rolled his eyes. Why was Puffinsky being so difficult?! She used to be so easy to get along with, now she was just annoying. His tail swished from side to side irritably and his ears flattened.

“You’re telling me I’m a bad father, yet you’re out here lazing about! You’re their mother. They need you. You’re supposed to be raising them.” The red patched cat responded coldly. “Look,” He said, pausing as his expression softens. “I don’t want to fight with you anymore, but you can’t get mad at me for snapping. You’re the one being disagreeable.”

Old December 22nd, 2023, 11:57 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Puffinsky
My kits are fine. I left them in capable paws of the other queens. I needed a break from that dames den I’m always crammed in. Not that you’d know anything about it since you hardly visit your own kits. as she listened to his next few words she felt her anger bubble up once again. Don’t give me that look you no good Tom. she growled angerily your all the same and to think I actually wanted to spen my life with someone who flirts with other she cats and doesn’t even check in on his own kits.

She pauses as her fur starts to puff up I must’ve been blinded by insanity to pick a cat such as you. Sure you don’t want to fight but until you can get your crap together redspring and act like a good father towards our kits then I think it’s time we split ways.

It broke her heart to say such words to the cat she loved to dearly and with tears threatening to fall from her amber hues she glared at him. I only wanted you to love us..to love me..
@chickadee

Last edited by Kass; December 22nd, 2023 at 11:58 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 11:26 AM
big dork

Quote:
Puffinsky
My kits are fine. I left them in capable paws of the other queens. I needed a break from that dames den I’m always crammed in. Not that you’d know anything about it since you hardly visit your own kits. as she listened to his next few words she felt her anger bubble up once again. Don’t give me that look you no good Tom. she growled angerily your all the same and to think I actually wanted to spen my life with someone who flirts with other she cats and doesn’t even check in on his own kits.

She pauses as her fur starts to puff up I must’ve been blinded by insanity to pick a cat such as you. Sure you don’t want to fight but until you can get your crap together redspring and act like a good father towards our kits then I think it’s time we split ways.

It broke her heart to say such words to the cat she loved to dearly and with tears threatening to fall from her amber hues she glared at him. I only wanted you to love us..to love me..
@chickadee
- - -

“Why should I visit them I didn’t even want them? You’re the one who makes a big fuss about family and whatnot.” He snarls in a condescending tone, going as far as to mock her. His fur bristles back up, and his eyes narrow once more. “Also, whoever said anything about spending our lives together? You’re over here trying to play the victim with your crocodile tears while you tell me what a terrible father I am. Of course I don’t want to be around you! Not when you act like this! Those brats are your responsibility so stop crying to me about them.” He hissed

“Look Puffinsky, I-“ Redspring pauses. Did he really love her? She was pretty, and he liked it when they were together. She used to be so submissive. But did he really love her? Was he really ready for a committed relationship? She’d never gotten upset before when he flirted with other cats, she never said anything when he did. He straightens up. This was her fault, not his. “If you want me to act like a “good mate” you need to act like one too, instead of being so difficult like this.”

Old December 24th, 2023, 03:24 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(4/100)

Just as it had obviously seemed, it was dark. But at least there weren't any badgers!
Having enough common sense not to bolt down a complicated tunnel system, he chose the closest area and began the search. Very little time had passed when he heard his mentor charge in after him. Aye! It was officially a race! Sick! Time to show this old man true speed! Green eyes squinting in the dark, he tried to make out the shapes of any mushrooms nearby.... Which ended up being dreadfully difficult as you can imagine. Ugh! This was taking to long! C'mon, c'mon, come on!

Nose flattened to the ground, the musty scent of the fungi caught his attention. AHA! Mission accomplished! Muzzle bumping into the mushroom, he then sloppily uprooted it and put it to the side. One down... Now time for some a more! Continuing to drag his face across the cave floor, he ran into another one. ¡Perfecto! At this pace he'd be the best Mushroom collector around! In your face Creekchill! Scrapping up the delicate object, Stempaw removed the fungus from the ground. This time around, he wasn't so lucky; the mushroom decided to shred into a total of three pieces. Ehhh... It was probably fine. Someone was going to eat it eventually, so looks didn't really matter.

After a good few moments of searching, his earlier excitement wore off. Wow... this was BORING! And it was taking to long to find another one. That's it, he quit. Now to get out of here before Creekchill. Retracing his steps with the shrooms in tow, the small tom zipped closer to the end of the tunnel. Almost. There..... And... He was free! Light momentarily blinding his eyes, he adjusted his gaze only to see Creek had beat him. Damn it... While disappointment struck him for a heartbeat, he shook it off. There was always next time he supposed. Limbs twitching with the need to move, he spat out his herbs. " Yoo! Not bad old man!" he chirped. " Just don't get used to it! I was just going easy on you compadre." sniffing matter-a-factly, he readied himself for the last mad dash. " Anywho, let's go home. I'm bored here." gripping the mushrooms he had collected, he awaited Creekchill's orders.

Translation to avoid troubled:
•¡Perfecto!= Perfect!
•Compadre=Buddy

| @Cherry~ |
( apologies for the rushed and late reply )
╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 24th, 2023, 05:10 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Puffinsky
holding her breath for a short moment she sighed heavily before calming down. Whatever just promise to come and visit them more often. They’ve been wanting to see you. with that puff turned and began the trek back to camp.
@chickadee