Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:59 AM

Old October 28th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Cloverheart was slightly relieved when Cloudflight reassured her about the rules. “Oh, well, that’s good.” She mewed with a small smile, being able to continue eating this bird without feeling guilty in any way, “It’ll be a shame when Leafbare comes around and most of the birds will be flying away until the snow goes away.” The young female grew quiet again when the complement registered in her head and she looked up from the feathered catch to meet eyes with Cloudflight and her signature smile that made her heart beat a little faster. Nobody had ever smiled at her in such a way, even her own family didn’t. It made her feel weird, but in a good way - it was all just new to the shecat, especially having a friend. “No, you’re fine.” She said, rather quickly to make sure the white-furred female didn’t grow too doubtful of herself, “I-I like your smile, it makes me happy to see someone happy to be with someone like me..” The small warrior wasn’t too good at talking, always growing more shyer, but Cloverheart knew that it needed to be fixed - perhaps she would grow more self-confident with Cloudflight here with her now. She took another little bite of the warm bird that they shared between them, her ears twitching at the shecat calling her beautiful once again. It made her muzzle grow warm once again and a flush of heated embarrassment seemed to wash over her now. She almost didn’t say anything in response, but then weakly tried to return the compliment. “You shouldn’t give me all the praise, you know. Your fur looks as soft as freshly fallen snow - everyone in Skyclan must be jealous, seeing someone with such an elegant pelt as yours.” Cloverheart already felt stupid for attempting at - what was the word? Flirting? Yes, that was the one. She knew nothing about doing such things, but she had seen tomcats charm she-cats now and then in the clearing when she was there at rare times.
*quiet bump for @russet for Cloverflight RP*

Last edited by Captain; October 28th, 2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 06:29 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
Bee whimpered as he dragged his nimble, broken body along Skyclan territory.
He was tired and weak; he was hungry and cold. Bee simply wanted to curl against his mother's belly with his littermates and purr at the warmth and eat food and just feel happy.
Though, Bee knew that wouldn't happen. His thin legs dragged the limp part of him to a nest of dried grass against a rock that stuck from the ground like a sharp claw of the Earth that tried to scoop the tortie tom up and throw him away.
"Mother.." Bee called helplessly, to no avail. His mother was not with him. His father had walked away. His siblings had been taken by the big, fur-less creatures that lived in the giant wooden nests. A shudder shot down his spine, tucking his nose under one of his legs and closing his green eyes. He knew sleep wouldn't come to him, not in a situation like this, but it was good enough to just rest and try and hope to drift away into his dreams and wake up nourished and full with his mother and his father and his sisters by his side, tucked into a box by the big fur-less creatures that lived in the giant wooden nests. But no one emerged and came to his sides, even though he was desperate for them and for food and warmth and to go home. He wanted to go home.
Bee wanted to go home.
(psst ... @~rattlesnake~ ... or @memepaws ... bump ? For the beekit rp ? I don't know if you saw this already, so ...)

Old October 29th, 2017, 05:27 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Bee whimpered as he dragged his nimble, broken body along Skyclan territory.
He was tired and weak; he was hungry and cold. Bee simply wanted to curl against his mother's belly with his littermates and purr at the warmth and eat food and just feel happy.
Though, Bee knew that wouldn't happen. His thin legs dragged the limp part of him to a nest of dried grass against a rock that stuck from the ground like a sharp claw of the Earth that tried to scoop the tortie tom up and throw him away.
"Mother.." Bee called helplessly, to no avail. His mother was not with him. His father had walked away. His siblings had been taken by the big, fur-less creatures that lived in the giant wooden nests. A shudder shot down his spine, tucking his nose under one of his legs and closing his green eyes. He knew sleep wouldn't come to him, not in a situation like this, but it was good enough to just rest and try and hope to drift away into his dreams and wake up nourished and full with his mother and his father and his sisters by his side, tucked into a box by the big fur-less creatures that lived in the giant wooden nests. But no one emerged and came to his sides, even though he was desperate for them and for food and warmth and to go home. He wanted to go home.
Bee wanted to go home.
Pipitchirp hurriedly exited from the Skyclan camp, a sour look wavering upon her face. She was supposed to go out hunting today, but exhaustion seemed to want to change that. After having to tell stories to Peakit the night before, and then having to tell the young she-kit to stay inside of the camp countless times, Pipitchirp could barely keep her eyes from fluttering shut. Of course, her motherly instincts were telling her to go back and to check on the only surviving kit of her litter, but her mind was steering her even further away from the main path that the Skyclan cats used. Silky tendrils of fur interlocked with a few thorns, whilst her willowy frame slithered through the remaining sticks and vines of the territory. It was as if she had no clue where she was going, so blind-sighted by the problems she had faced recently that her mind was at loss with the outside world.
It soon became apparent that the she-cat had no clue where her paws were taking her, as they scraped against the barren terrain and eventually made a sudden stop. Pipitchirp glanced ahead of her, now completely at a loss for words. Her dull orbs blinked fiercely ; only denying the fact that this was not a dream, and what she was seeing was in fact real. With pine needles and leaves scattering around her now moving mitts, Pipitchirp allowed for a soft call to break through her lips. The bundle of fur ahead of her seemed to be malnourished and clearly very dirty, it almost brought tears to her eyes; knowing that a kit should not be in that type of condition.
"Surely you shouldn't be out here alone...Where's your momma, little one?" The bicoloured female spoke in as calm a voice as she could muster. It was as if her instincts had kicked in, and despite her not knowing where the kit had came from -- or where its mother was -- Pipitchirp swiped her banner up and around the creature. Sorrow masked across her features, the fatigue from earlier quickly banished by the newfound emotions that swept through her bodice.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:59 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by memepaws View Post
Pipitchirp hurriedly exited from the Skyclan camp, a sour look wavering upon her face. She was supposed to go out hunting today, but exhaustion seemed to want to change that. After having to tell stories to Peakit the night before, and then having to tell the young she-kit to stay inside of the camp countless times, Pipitchirp could barely keep her eyes from fluttering shut. Of course, her motherly instincts were telling her to go back and to check on the only surviving kit of her litter, but her mind was steering her even further away from the main path that the Skyclan cats used. Silky tendrils of fur interlocked with a few thorns, whilst her willowy frame slithered through the remaining sticks and vines of the territory. It was as if she had no clue where she was going, so blind-sighted by the problems she had faced recently that her mind was at loss with the outside world.
It soon became apparent that the she-cat had no clue where her paws were taking her, as they scraped against the barren terrain and eventually made a sudden stop. Pipitchirp glanced ahead of her, now completely at a loss for words. Her dull orbs blinked fiercely ; only denying the fact that this was not a dream, and what she was seeing was in fact real. With pine needles and leaves scattering around her now moving mitts, Pipitchirp allowed for a soft call to break through her lips. The bundle of fur ahead of her seemed to be malnourished and clearly very dirty, it almost brought tears to her eyes; knowing that a kit should not be in that type of condition.
"Surely you shouldn't be out here alone...Where's your momma, little one?" The bicoloured female spoke in as calm a voice as she could muster. It was as if her instincts had kicked in, and despite her not knowing where the kit had came from -- or where its mother was -- Pipitchirp swiped her banner up and around the creature. Sorrow masked across her features, the fatigue from earlier quickly banished by the newfound emotions that swept through her bodice.
Bee's mouth hung open as he glanced sleepily up at Pipitchirp, the slender shecat that had brought her elegant frame to the scruffy ball of fur so swan-like; so gracefully, just so see about him. Words began to escape weak jaws, raspy and young. "..I- I don't know where my momma is.. I wanna go home.." His small claws dug into the Earth as he squeezed his eyes shut in pain and then reopened them, a white-yellow glaze coating them. Bee was very sick, obviously. He almost wanted to cry, but the tears just wouldn't come out.
He lay limply, not even bothering to squirm or move or lift his narrow head. All he did was stare at Pipitchirp- how she flowed smoothly, how beautiful and groomed she was, how much she reminded Bee of his mother. A long exhale escaped his nimble mouth. Better yet classified as a sigh. He gently lifted his paws from around his muzzle, moving them to which he could rest his head over them. Bee was uncomfortable with this stranger.. it made him scared, but at the same time, feel safe. He couldn't exactly explain what emotion the motherly vibe from his rescuer, Pipitchirp, gave him.
Old October 29th, 2017, 06:53 PM
sushi

Quote:
Bee's mouth hung open as he glanced sleepily up at Pipitchirp, the slender shecat that had brought her elegant frame to the scruffy ball of fur so swan-like; so gracefully, just so see about him. Words began to escape weak jaws, raspy and young. "..I- I don't know where my momma is.. I wanna go home.." His small claws dug into the Earth as he squeezed his eyes shut in pain and then reopened them, a white-yellow glaze coating them. Bee was very sick, obviously. He almost wanted to cry, but the tears just wouldn't come out.
He lay limply, not even bothering to squirm or move or lift his narrow head. All he did was stare at Pipitchirp- how she flowed smoothly, how beautiful and groomed she was, how much she reminded Bee of his mother. A long exhale escaped his nimble mouth. Better yet classified as a sigh. He gently lifted his paws from around his muzzle, moving them to which he could rest his head over them. Bee was uncomfortable with this stranger.. it made him scared, but at the same time, feel safe. He couldn't exactly explain what emotion the motherly vibe from his rescuer, Pipitchirp, gave him.

Her breath hitched momentarily, with the female's gaze interlocking with the kit in front of her.
"Home?" Pipitchirp questioned, heat radiating from her very body; which was certainly the opposite of the small being that she was supposedly speaking with -- she was still unsure whether this was a dream or not. "Do you know where your home is?" The female continued, before hesitantly bending her head down and drawing her tongue against the top of the feline's cranium. A wretched taste filled through her mouth as dirt and grime was lifted off from the tom-kit's fur, however Pipitchirp simply masked her disgusted expression with a pretty smile.
"It's alright if you're not exactly sure... I could always take you back to my home." The Skyclanner watched over the other once more, warmth and worry lacing through her stormy green pools. It was obvious that, without even knowing much about the youngster ahead of her, the she-cat already adapted some sort of motherly bond with him. He seemed so lost and ill, it came as a surprise to Pipitchirp that she hadn't tried to grab him by the scruff and bring him back to the camp. At least not yet. Because, whether he knew where he had come from or not, Pipitchirp knew how obviously sick and malnourished the feline was; and she swore that she would be the one to aid to him.

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:23 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:

Her breath hitched momentarily, with the female's gaze interlocking with the kit in front of her.
"Home?" Pipitchirp questioned, heat radiating from her very body; which was certainly the opposite of the small being that she was supposedly speaking with -- she was still unsure whether this was a dream or not. "Do you know where your home is?" The female continued, before hesitantly bending her head down and drawing her tongue against the top of the feline's cranium. A wretched taste filled through her mouth as dirt and grime was lifted off from the tom-kit's fur, however Pipitchirp simply masked her disgusted expression with a pretty smile.
"It's alright if you're not exactly sure... I could always take you back to my home." The Skyclanner watched over the other once more, warmth and worry lacing through her stormy green pools. It was obvious that, without even knowing much about the youngster ahead of her, the she-cat already adapted some sort of motherly bond with him. He seemed so lost and ill, it came as a surprise to Pipitchirp that she hadn't tried to grab him by the scruff and bring him back to the camp. At least not yet. Because, whether he knew where he had come from or not, Pipitchirp knew how obviously sick and malnourished the feline was; and she swore that she would be the one to aid to him.

Gently, his eyes fluttered. "I don't know where I am- I don't.. know where home is.." Bee winced, holding his breath as his front paws pushed very hard onto the ground, shoving up the starving upper body. Bee managed to hold this stance for a moment, dragging himself forward a bit into Pipitchirp's warm fur coat. It felt good and comforting and youthful to be wedged in pretty, smooth fur that felt amazing compared to what he had previously slept on.
The lad's large, infected eyes gazed up at Pipit, letting a small smile form on his jowls. "..Hmm.. where is y-your home? And.. what's your name?" He let a small, scratchy rumble rise in throat, however quiet it was. He slid his cheek slickly over Pipitchirp's chest fur, affection filling him under the motherly support of the unnamed stranger.
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM
sushi

Quote:

Gently, his eyes fluttered. "I don't know where I am- I don't.. know where home is.." Bee winced, holding his breath as his front paws pushed very hard onto the ground, shoving up the starving upper body. Bee managed to hold this stance for a moment, dragging himself forward a bit into Pipitchirp's warm fur coat. It felt good and comforting and youthful to be wedged in pretty, smooth fur that felt amazing compared to what he had previously slept on.
The lad's large, infected eyes gazed up at Pipit, letting a small smile form on his jowls. "..Hmm.. where is y-your home? And.. what's your name?" He let a small, scratchy rumble rise in throat, however quiet it was. He slid his cheek slickly over Pipitchirp's chest fur, affection filling him under the motherly support of the unnamed stranger.
With her treacle-coloured pelage, the female could almost blend into the thick band of trees and shrubs that covered the area behind her. Slender auds swivelled around upon her nimble cranium, constantly saying alert in case there was any danger looming around the tom-kit. If a fox or something of the sort leaped out from the bushes, of course Pipitchirp was extremely likely to protect the youth that she had just barely met. In fact, you could probably bet on the chances of the female becoming furious at an attacking predator if it even dared to touch a hair on the kit's head. It may have been only a few moments since she'd met with the sickly-looking youngster, but she knew that if she were in the same position as the ill feline; then her mother would've done just the same thing that Pipit was doing right now.
"Oh...Well my home is only a little while a way." She spoke in an apathetic tone, soothing like honey to a dry and sore throat.[B] "My name's Pipitchirp, and if you wish to come home with me, I bet we can get you back to health in a jiff-- Ahh, I'm rambling... What's your name, sweetheart?" The rather motherly feline tried her best to speak in a silk-like voice when she spoke to the young tom. Despite not really knowing much about him, she felt like adoring him. When he reached up and rubbed the side of his face against her chest; an immediate sense of affection struck her, and a few purrs climbed out from her parted lips. Yep, Peakit was certainly going to like having a new buddy around with her....

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:31 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
With her treacle-coloured pelage, the female could almost blend into the thick band of trees and shrubs that covered the area behind her. Slender auds swivelled around upon her nimble cranium, constantly saying alert in case there was any danger looming around the tom-kit. If a fox or something of the sort leaped out from the bushes, of course Pipitchirp was extremely likely to protect the youth that she had just barely met. In fact, you could probably bet on the chances of the female becoming furious at an attacking predator if it even dared to touch a hair on the kit's head. It may have been only a few moments since she'd met with the sickly-looking youngster, but she knew that if she were in the same position as the ill feline; then her mother would've done just the same thing that Pipit was doing right now.
"Oh...Well my home is only a little while a way." She spoke in an apathetic tone, soothing like honey to a dry and sore throat.[B] "My name's Pipitchirp, and if you wish to come home with me, I bet we can get you back to health in a jiff-- Ahh, I'm rambling... What's your name, sweetheart?" The rather motherly feline tried her best to speak in a silk-like voice when she spoke to the young tom. Despite not really knowing much about him, she felt like adoring him. When he reached up and rubbed the side of his face against her chest; an immediate sense of affection struck her, and a few purrs climbed out from her parted lips. Yep, Peakit was certainly going to like having a new buddy around with her....
(short but i gotta shower)
"My name?
Um.." Bee squinted for a moment before speaking his name. "My name is Bee!" The ill tom beamed up at Pipitchirp, grinning. "And your name is Pipi-Piepi- P- pipitchirp! Hi, nice name!" He purred, slipping back and forth affectionately across Pipitchirp's flowy, beautiful pelt. His gaze all of a sudden fixed on her and he stopped. "Your home is close.. can we go there?
I want to see it!" His voice sounded so calm and happy in the parent presence, he loved telling out things like compliments and learning in general. The quiet purr in his throat grew louder with his comfort. Just being around Pipitchirp played the illusion that mothers can heal anything,
as Bee began to look even healthier by sitting there.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old October 31st, 2017, 05:19 PM
sushi

Quote:
(short but i gotta shower)
"My name?
Um.." Bee squinted for a moment before speaking his name. "My name is Bee!" The ill tom beamed up at Pipitchirp, grinning. "And your name is Pipi-Piepi- P- pipitchirp! Hi, nice name!" He purred, slipping back and forth affectionately across Pipitchirp's flowy, beautiful pelt. His gaze all of a sudden fixed on her and he stopped. "Your home is close.. can we go there?
I want to see it!" His voice sounded so calm and happy in the parent presence, he loved telling out things like compliments and learning in general. The quiet purr in his throat grew louder with his comfort. Just being around Pipitchirp played the illusion that mothers can heal anything,
as Bee began to look even healthier by sitting there.
The she-cat's face grew wider as a grin tugged at her lips. "Bee? What a nice name.. And for such a sweet chap, too!" She chimed, now rising to her paws. Tossing her pine green pools from side-to-side, the femme denounced that is was safe enough to bring the kit home. Of course, she would've been more interested in whether he had come from one of the rival clans or not; but judging by the state of his coat and health, it was extremely unlikely. Plus, the youth had stated that he had no idea where his residence was, which was a pretty big sign that he was probably an outsider.
"Of course we can go there, dear." Soft words escaped through her lips, as did a few slithers of air. Velvet-like auds twitched as the she-cat knelt her head down to pluck up the youth's scruff between her teeth. Being careful that she wouldn't end up hurting the young feline, Pipitchirp gently grabbed the tom-kit's scruff in the most delicate way possible. There was no way she was letting him walk back to the Skyclan camp, obviously."Peakit will certainly like having another friend around."Although her voice was mainly muffled, most of the words were pretty clear. But, it wasn't just Peakit who would enjoy Bee's company. Pipitchirp would most-certainly admire having him around.

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old October 31st, 2017, 06:13 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenpaws View Post
The she-cat's face grew wider as a grin tugged at her lips. "Bee? What a nice name.. And for such a sweet chap, too!" She chimed, now rising to her paws. Tossing her pine green pools from side-to-side, the femme denounced that is was safe enough to bring the kit home. Of course, she would've been more interested in whether he had come from one of the rival clans or not; but judging by the state of his coat and health, it was extremely unlikely. Plus, the youth had stated that he had no idea where his residence was, which was a pretty big sign that he was probably an outsider.
"Of course we can go there, dear." Soft words escaped through her lips, as did a few slithers of air. Velvet-like auds twitched as the she-cat knelt her head down to pluck up the youth's scruff between her teeth. Being careful that she wouldn't end up hurting the young feline, Pipitchirp gently grabbed the tom-kit's scruff in the most delicate way possible. There was no way she was letting him walk back to the Skyclan camp, obviously."Peakit will certainly like having another friend around."Although her voice was mainly muffled, most of the words were pretty clear. But, it wasn't just Peakit who would enjoy Bee's company. Pipitchirp would most-certainly admire having him around.
Bee beamed as he was lifted into Pipitchirp's jaws. It made him happy to be carried by the scruff again, hanging limply as they traveled. Though, Bee's long back legs were noticeably much limp than the rest of his body, which he had very clear control over. He pawed at the air with a multi-colored pad, black and pink,
pretty and soft and young. He outstretched them both, letting his ear twitch. After a moment, he asked that dreadful question.
"Who is Peakit, Pipitchirp?" Bee asked, rowdily. He'd caught himself before referring to Pipitchirp as 'mommy', a mistake he didn't yet want to make.
Though Pipitchirp's presence was growing on him as very motherly, he was still mildly unsure of the most elegant molly's true intentions, and where her strange scent came from, where she lived. Who Peakit was, among other things. There were far too many questions for Bee to ask all in one setting,
so he thought that he'd just learn all these things. He desperately wanted to know who Peakit was, and why the cat would enjoy Bee's visit. And,
with all that, he still desperately missed his real mother.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site