Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 31st, 2019, 04:19 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Alpinekit, overcome with the giggles had to pause for a moment. Only briefly though, he slid under the Older kitten and pawed at his belly fiercly. "Grraaah!"
Alpinekit fell into his side on accident, then hopped back up covered in moss. A very formidable opponent. Alpinekit looked at the bobbed tail. "What warrior stole your tail??" He questioned stopping the charade for a moment , and sitting down as if it was story time with the elders.
Goatkit
The fluffy white tom grinned widely at the younger kit's fit of giggles, happy warmth drifting through him. He didn't have any siblings of his own, and while he was generally optimistic and friendly, he couldn't help but feel lonely every now and then.

"Arrgh." He groaned dramatically as the kit pummeled his stomach, not being able to hide his smile through the act. Then as the kit tumbled over on his side Goatkit sniggered, laughing at the moss covering Alpinekit before blinking at the question.

His tail? He glanced behind him, still casually laying on his side, and watched his little tuft of a tail wiggle a bit under his scrutiny. For as long as he could remember it's always been there, so he'd probably been born with it. But...

"A big, scary ShadowClan warrior." He said, lowering his voice and leaning forward with wide eyes like it was some great secret. "With huge claws and big teeth that could eat you up whole."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 31st, 2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 04:25 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Goatkit
The fluffy white tom grinned widely at the younger kit's fit of giggles, happy warmth drifting through him. He didn't have any siblings of his own, and while he was generally optimistic and friendly, he couldn't help but feel lonely every now and then.

"Arrgh." He groaned dramatically as the kit pummeled his stomach, not being able to hide his smile through the act. Then as the kit tumbled over on his side Goatkit sniggered, laughing at the moss covering Alpinekit before blinking at the question.

His tail? He glanced behind him, still casually laying on his side, and watched his little tuft of a tail wiggle a bit under his scrutiny. For as long as he could remember it's always been there, so he'd probably been born with it. But...

"A big, scary ShadowClan warrior." He said, lowering his voice and leaning forward with wide eyes like it was some great secret. "With huge claws and big teeth that could eat you up whole."
The tiny kits eyes widened. "Woah! How did you fight them off!" He jumped up and demonstrated fighting, clawing the air ferociously. He ran up to the older kit and snuggled into his fur, curling up and hoping for more storytime, his eyes were big and gold, beautifully filled with curiosity

He had sleep fur, taking after his father most likely, his mother was on the fluffier side, she seemd to be busy with another kit, grooming her. He hated being groomed! His fur was just going to get dirty all over again so whats the point!
Old October 31st, 2019, 05:06 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The tiny kits eyes widened. "Woah! How did you fight them off!" He jumped up and demonstrated fighting, clawing the air ferociously. He ran up to the older kit and snuggled into his fur, curling up and hoping for more storytime, his eyes were big and gold, beautifully filled with curiosity

He had sleep fur, taking after his father most likely, his mother was on the fluffier side, she seemd to be busy with another kit, grooming her. He hated being groomed! His fur was just going to get dirty all over again so whats the point!
Goatkit
Goatkit chuckled at the demonstration, impressed at the determination in the kit's movements. "Just like that, actually. They may have gotten my tail, but I got them right back on the face!" He exclaimed, sitting up and not being able to resist slashing at the air a bit with his own claws.

His brows raised a bit as the kit ran over and snuggled into his white coat, another smile spreading across his features as Alpinekit looked up at him with those big curious eyes. His own eyes briefly wandered to the smaller kit's messy fur, the wild, tufts reminding him of his own untamable coat, and he felt more happy warmth spread to his paws. This was nice.

He let the nice feeling sit for a moment before an idea came to mind. "Hey," his dual-colored eyes glimmered excitedly as he leaned down towards the other kit, "you wanna go on an adventure?"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 31st, 2019, 07:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

The tabby flicked his ears as his mentor spoke. Gotta try to knock him off balance, and than go hunt something? Sounds easy enough. He had nothing to worry about. Nope. Nothing at all....

Flickeringpaw felt like he was going to vomit. He had fallen so far behind on his duties, how could he hope to knock over a well groomed senior warrior? Still, the tom put on a wonky smirk. "Sounds like a plan." he said, trying to put on an air of confidence. It was hard to fake something you didn't have.

So, the apprentice positioned himself in a crouch and looked up at Foxpudge "Ready when you are."
@BILL.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 1st, 2019, 12:05 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Blinking open her eyes, the molly sneered and examined the other with a grimace. "You certainly have quite the stench on you. When is the last time you've groomed your filthy pelt?" Her eyes narrowed. She stood, tail waving in the air as she stretched. Glossy pelt glimmering in the light of the sun, Cherryfrost offered a smug expression as she blatantly ignored the other's words. "I don't remember seeing you among the Clan. Which of the maggots might you be?"
Cherryfrost purred and licked her paw haphazardly. "Aw, why so irritated? Is the little pest annoyed? I've barely done anything. I must say, this is a new record." She snickered, perking her ears. "I thought someone would never arrive. Though, you are rather boring. Not what I was looking for, to say the least." She yawned with an obnoxious noise ripping from her throat, glancing at the other with a smirk. "I suppose you should know who you have the honor of standing in front of. I am Cherryfrost."
Maggots? For a moment, Daisyrunner was so angry she could hardly speak. Her pelt felt warm and uncomfortable, and she would've liked to claw this weird warrior across the face, but she thought that would be frowned upon, especially by their new leader. "I have other, more important things on my mind than grooming my pelt. Unlike you - when was the last time you did a shred of work for the Clan that provides you shelter, food, security?" Daisyrunner was passionate about one thing, and one thing only; the Clan that meant so much to her. WindClan had been her home for moons, and there was no way she would ever give it up.

"You're damn right, I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed that we keep nasty little she-cats like you around. Who sleeps out here, what were you doing? Do you even care that leaf-bare is coming, that we could all starve?" Every little thing was a worry in Daisyrunner's mind. They could starve. A fire could come, wipe the entire Clan away in a heartbeat. The moors could flood. The other Clans could attack. Rogues, dogs, even twolegs could attack. They could be overrun with diseases. There was too much that could go wrong, and not enough security measures in place.

"I wouldn't care if you were Buttercupbreeze herself. You shouldn't have been sleeping out here in the middle of the day. Do you know how disgustingly lazy that is?" She'd forgotten to introduce herself. Taking a deep breath, Daisyrunner closed her eyes, tried to imagine herself far away from this irritating warrior, and when she opened them again, she was calmer. Not by much, but enough that she remembered she hadn't told the other she-cat who she was.

"I'm Daisyrunner."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 1st, 2019, 09:00 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Frozenrifts lay on his side, he had slept all day. He didn't have any duties that day so his dual colored eyes opened when moonlight spilled into the den, he got up and stretched, making no noise so he didn't wake up his peacefully slumbering feline den-mates. Once he had excited the warriors den he made for another stretch, letting out a sigh of relief now that he was safe from waking up a den mate. He made his way towards prey pile, counting how much prey there was. He looked at the camp exit, trotting towards it. It's a beautiful moon-high. sat in front of the exit, deciding to groom his pelt. His tongue sliding down his smooth fur easily. He had a regularly smooth pelt, it was never messy or when it was he fixed it at once.

The white tom was, for lack of better wording, a neat-freak. His nest was always straight, never broken up, he slept in the corner of the den, he curled up perfectly as possible, and he barely moved in his sleep. He was curious and kind. The tom finished smoothing his pelt and stood to walk into the territory, he was just about to exit the camp when he stopped. His ear pricked and he crouched. His mouth opened in a silent yelp as the weight of another cat fell onto his body, he rolled countering the move and forcing the other off his back. He had not scratches, so no claws had been involved. The white tom was easy to see in the night, but the cat he was looking at only had a few white spots, they were hard to see.

He took in a whiff, his ears bounced back up and his lips that had begun to curl relaxed. "Twitchwhisker."The tom released a purr, trotting over to the tom he had rolled over. The other had now stood up and was looking at hi with beautiful green eyes. Frozenrift listened to the toms low voice, as he spoke; "Your senses are as clear as ever I see."The tom said quietly to Frozenrift. He began to lick a paw. "Shouldn't you be asleep?"The tom demanded of Twitchwhisker. "Should I? You're not."He answered simply. Frozenrift flopped onto his side. "You know who I'm going to see." He sighed. The other nodded. "Good luck friend."He turned and trotted back into the warriors den, leaving Frozenrift to lay at the entrance alone. He took a look at his clan, then swiftly slipped through the entrance and through the territory.

{ADDED}

He padded to the edge of the wonderful Windclan fields, sitting in the grass and taking in all the scents. He had smelled the scent of a loner out here on former patrols and wanted to finally find out who it was. His friend, Twitchwhisker, advised against it. He didn't care what his friend thought, He was a dependable and strong warrior! He could take any rouge, he was strong enough! He trotted closer to the scent of unfamiliar feline.

@Starstruck
Old November 1st, 2019, 09:41 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@sunflowerseed

Gidget was sitting on the moor, gazing at the seemingly huge moon. She blinked as the wind ruffled her short, tan fur. What a beautiful night. She was alone, but not necessarily lonely. She could smell other cats, but she had no need to be around them. This was her moon. Her big, bright moon. This was her moment to be in peace, and she was happy in it. Gidget had no worries, no troubles, no duties. It was a life that she loved. The life of a wanderer, seeing the sights, never staying in one place too long. She never thought about her future, she simply allowed the earth to guide her paws in whatever direction seemed fit. She smiled at the moon. She'd come a long way from when she was a mewling kit, in the nursery of her mother, needing to be fed. The she-cat may have been sad when her mother died, but soon she had learned how to hunt, how to appreciate things for what they were. At only three moons old, she had learned how to truly live. Although many seasons had passed since then, she remembered it like it was yesterday. Suddenly, a sound disturbed her thoughts- pawsteps, perhaps? Surely not, Gidget thought to herself.

Little did she know,

Her life was about to change

And there was no going back.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; November 1st, 2019 at 09:48 AM.
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:38 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Rosemew

Just as the sun was starting to set Buttercupbreeze decided it was time. Time to ask Beeblaze if he would travel with her to the StarCave. Slipping into the Medicine cats den she squinted at the smell and pushed away the thoughts that came to her.
"Hay Beeblaze?" She called scanning the den for the tom. Buttercup assumed he was in here, he normally was and his scent was really strong. The creamy feline invited herself in awaiting a response. Not sure how it would come.

In the barely lit den , a small shadow could somewhat be seen in the back of the den by the herbs. Beeblaze.
Hearing his name be called , he turned slightly to look at the feline who entered , recognizing them as Buttercupbreeze. He stood up , bobbed tail giving a slight twitch as he walked from the herbs over to her. "Hi , Buttercupbreeze." The medicine cat meowed to the cream molly , returning the slight greet. He had a pretty good guess why she was here , and decided to speak his thoughts about it , asking so. "You ready to get your nine lives? Or do you need something else?" Beeblaze inquired.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:48 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
his eyes lit up a bit he has a full name now? I like it! however he just nodded at the correction . His ears folded back at beeblazes current tone, it sounded ...out of character. He didn't like it, he wanted the happy beepaw that he met the first time around. " You can't fix everything ....but the important thing is you tried! Sometimes ....you just need to let nature take its course. Just don't let it ruin you ...please." he meowed . Sighing he gave a small smile " your still amazing to me. I bet to others too! " he added trying to cheer him up in a way.

His stomach sank at that question and slight negative anticipation " there was a meeting?! I didn't hear the announcement..I was out hunting . " . He didn't do anything wrong he just didn't like getting yelled at. Gulping he decided to press his luck further " is that a mandatory thing ?? How many have we had since I've been here!?! Oh starclan....im..." he began then pinned his ears against his head. Eyes closing with self hatred " I'm such an idiot! " he hissed.

At Harveypaws attempt to make Beeblaze feel better , the tom simply closed his eyes , shifting on the ground slightly as of he was asleep. "I assumed that." He grumbled lowly. Of course the other tom was out hunting- where else would he be other than out of camp? The blonde feline opened one eye to look at the apprentice who was now hissing at himself. "Oh , shut up idiot!" The medicine cat spat harshly , sitting up with a cold glare directed to Harveypaw.

"Just don't go hunting as much , without a warrior..." He trailed off slightly. He assumed the apprentice has gone without a warrior. Quickly , he continued on , "Its not mandatory , but it's definitely better if you're there so you know what's going on." His tone seemed a bit harsh , like he had usually sounded. Be rolled his eyes , ear giving a irritated flick.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 1st, 2019, 04:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

At Harveypaws attempt to make Beeblaze feel better , the tom simply closed his eyes , shifting on the ground slightly as of he was asleep. "I assumed that." He grumbled lowly. Of course the other tom was out hunting- where else would he be other than out of camp? The blonde feline opened one eye to look at the apprentice who was now hissing at himself. "Oh , shut up idiot!" The medicine cat spat harshly , sitting up with a cold glare directed to Harveypaw.

"Just don't go hunting as much , without a warrior..." He trailed off slightly. He assumed the apprentice has gone without a warrior. Quickly , he continued on , "Its not mandatory , but it's definitely better if you're there so you know what's going on." His tone seemed a bit harsh , like he had usually sounded. Be rolled his eyes , ear giving a irritated flick.
the tom flinched but kept quiet at the snap. His head low but forced himself to make eye contact , Which was something he hated doing when in trouble. His throat tightened at His words but made sure to understand them, gulping again "y-yes sir. " he meowed . just go with a warrior next time...not that hard....he's not really meaning to hurt you...just angry at the subject.... With that in mind, he felt better but the sting didn't go away as he hoped. After a few long awkward moments of silence Harvey decided to test his luck with speaking again, he opened his mouth but nothing came out the first time. It did work the second "s-so.....a s-side from that...how's it feel getting a full name??" .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread