Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Today 10:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Brambleflash watched him duck his head in amusement. He knew that Cavemist was excited and he knew that he didn't like to show much emotion. "I never thought I would have kits either. Watching my father raise me on his own made me not want kits, but after a while I would hang out in the nursery and watch the little furballs play fighting. I would make up a game or see how fast they can catch a mossball." meowed Brambleflash. The tom had just realized that he was rambling on about kits now that he knew he was going to raise kits of his own. The tom's fur grew hot and Brambleflash krept a bit low to the ground in embarrassment.
@Bad Wolf;
Bump
@Bad Wolf

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Chameleonkit grinned. The thought of pranking sounded fun. So fun, in fact, his mind left his stutter for a moment. "Always," he promised with a grin. "Who's our target?"

(Sorry it's short)
"Hmm, i'm not sure yet. Garterkit?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. His brother always came up with the best pranks, he was a natural! He wanted to be a great prankster, too.
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero

As Blazingstar finished licking scraps, his gaze moved towards Surgestorm again. At this point, he was half-listening, though nodding as he had Blazingstar's full attention. However, he did pick up the last parts of the lecture and let out a long, dramatic sigh. The dramatic part to induce humor despite the serious topic. "Oh Surgestorm, you don't have to worry that much about me. Every day seems a little excessive, don't you think? I mean, there are other clan members that will need to see you more," he spoke, half referring to the strange range of kits he had found over the last few weeks... well up until this moment in time. Blazingstar had brought back a few strange kits, ones that were hurt and others that didn't have a place to go. It was rather... odd for a leader to be doing such a thing, however, that phase was done for now. He wasn't going to try and save every kit he found, his clan needed to eat first. "I appreciate that you care so much, though. Don't think I don't," he finished, flicking his tail a little. His energy was starting to come back a bit, it was becoming apparent with each moment.
Surgestorm stared at Blazingstar with wide, but serious yellow orbs; though a bit dramatically as if he was playing along. "Well, everyday of me complaining to you will annoy you to the point that this won't ever happen again," He meowed, smiling almost innocently afterwards. He was glad to see the leader beginning to return to his old self, and as the serious situation began to melt away; Surgestorm found himself relaxing a bit as well; enjoying the moment of peacefulness. He smiled at the leader genuinely at his last sentence, nodding without a bit of doubt. "I know you do," He meowed softly. "I need you to care about yourself for the next few days or so, okay?" It was true that Surgestorm was busy, it seemed everyone was prone to injuries or colds when they were sort on fuel. However, Surgestorm would definitely clear time for Blazingstar, even if it was to just swing by and eat luch with him once a day. His yellow gaze seemed to pierce into Blazingstar as he thought on this; Surgestorm could see that his leader was beginning to gain back energy after that quick meal and drink of water, not to mention a little boost with the help of StarClan as well. He'll be fine. That was one thing he was sure of at this moment. "I'll get out of your fur now, if you'd like," He laughed after his words, showing that he didn't mean anything by it.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:41 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang was panicking inwardly. Great, great, great, great, great. As if things weren't bad enough. He'd been told to stay away from Springwind. And now - Look at where he was! Caught talking to the Tom. And what was worse, that he had been almost so close to telling Springwind about Ratheart. Truly, he had been. Well, not now. Now Hunterfang shifted uncomfortably on his paws, feeling his father's gaze burning into him, but he kept wary brown eyes fixed on his paws, shoulders locked in place and his fur bristling slightly. Ratheart was gonna kill him for this. No doubt, Ratheart was going to kill him.

"Hm." Ratheart gave Hunterfang a disapproving glance before looking back at Springwind, smiling back cheerfully. "I see." At Springwind's question, Ratheart smiled innocently. "Oh, I've been doing fine. And how have you been doing, Spring..step..?" Already, he'd forgotten Springwind's name. The Tom picked his prey up in his jaws and padded around to Hunterfang's side, his expression calm.

"It's Springwind." Hunterfang muttered, just barely loud enough for the two Toms to hear. Ratheart's gaze flickered to him, and Hunterfang looked away again, knowing he probably just should've kept his mouth shut. But, he had to defend his former mentor.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Hunterfang said warily, ears flattening again as he fixed his eyes intently on the bird beside his paws, praying to StarClan Ratheart left. Though, he doubted that would happen anytime soon, would it? Hopefully though, Springwind would stick around for a while. Maybe Ratheart would leave if he did. The Tom took a deep breath and kept his gaze steadily on his prey, ears pricked toward Springwind slightly. His shoulders had tensed even more when Ratheart came up beside him, and he shifted a little on his paws to lean away just slightly, but kept his gaze where it was, almost looking submissive. Then again, that was probably what it was he was showing - Submission.

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon grinned at her question, rolling his eyes playfully. "When you're bored, you think of stuff to do. How do you think mossball was created? How do you think racing became a thing? Or play-fighting? Those ideas didn't just come out of nowhere, Moondream - Some old cat thought of them because they were bored." He smirked, satisfied with his answer. It was always something he believed. Because, after all, boredom did spark creativeness. At least, that's what he believed, and Eclipsemoon was firm in his beliefs. With a smile, the black and white warrior shook his fur out again, fluffing it up slightly as he walked. And when Moondream took off after the rabbit, he stopped walking and tensed, watching with sparkling eyes.

His former apprentice was doing well, but the rabbit was still pretty fast. Still, the Tom stayed where he was, claws working through the ground. Come on, Lune, you can do this! He urged silently, ears pricked up. Moondream had turned, and was steering the rabbit... Toward him? It took a few moments to register, but when it did, he was quick to act. He launched forward, his paws slamming down onto the surprised creature as his head lowered to give it the killing bite. The warm taste of blood hit his tongue as the creature went limp, and he let it drop to the ground as he straightened. "Nice job, Moondream." He smiled at his former apprentice. Even if Moondream hadn't caught the rabbit, she'd still gotten the idea to steer it towards him - That was a win in his book.
Why had Hunterfang held an expression like a fish out of water? Like a lion in a family of tigers? Hunterfang certainly was being weird, and Springwind didn’t understand why. While Hunterfang was battling with himself in his head, Springwind continued to feign a mock expression of friendliness with the other tom. Truthfully, Springwind was exhausted, and since Ratheart made his appearance, the other tom was ready to leave. His catch was planted between his paws, in a way that he was protecting it. He felt that Ratheart would miraculously steal it away from him. It was a stupid thought, and Ratheart was a stupid tom. But still, Springwind remained guarded.

Springwind didn’t catch the disapproving gaze that the tom threw at his son. The white and grey cat’s eyes had wandered to his prey. Was it still warm enough for the feline that he wanted to give it to? Oh, he had hoped. Because everything became cold when Ratheart made his cue. Looking back up at the tom, Springwind was not surprised that Ratheart forgot his name. In fact, Springwind completely ignored whatever Ratheart was comfortable with calling him. ‘’That’s wonderful that you are doing well. I’m fine, but I do need to deliver this piece of prey to my lovely Beefire.’’ He smiled - a genuine one. More at the thought of the pretty marbled feline. Springwind eyes scanned Ratheart’s catch, and he mewed, ‘’Guessing you’re doing the same for Lemonspotted?’’ He asked, his ears perked for a moment.

Hunterfang was quiet as the two older toms were talking. Ratheart appeared at his side, leaving the black and white tom into an apprehensive state. Springwind brushed these actions aside, flicking his tail to allow it to waver in the air. He wouldn’t stick around long anyway. Ratheart disturbed their peaceful unite, and quite frankly the tom was ready to spend it with his mate. Glancing at Hunterfang for a moment, he said, ‘’It’s nice to see that he’s the same tom I had trained. I’m proud.’’ He purred. No, of course that was lie. Even if it rolled off the former mentor’s tongue effortlessly.

~OWO~

Moondream slowed her pace at realizing her old mentor had caught the rabbit. The she cat didn’t have very long legs, which meant she wasn’t a terribly fast runner as the cats of her clan were known for. She was small in size, lacking most abilities, but she was still a vital clan mate to have. She approached the tom slowly, plopping to the ground in a swift motion, her limbs outstretched and her body heaving deep breaths. ‘’I.’’ She paused. ‘’Am.’’ Breathe. ‘’About.’’ Breathe. ‘’To.’’ Breathe. ‘’Dieeeee.’’ The last word was dragged on. Was this what death felt like? Because that’s what she was doing in this exact moment. She was dying. It was one of the many reasons she hated hunting. Because she couldn’t run as fast. When she was a kit, Springwind had always told her that her legs would grow as she got older. Nope. None of that growing seemed to have been happening.

She tried to purr at Eclipsemoon’s praise, but it became muffled in grunts of agony. She laid in a heap of a mess, her fluffy fur dampened from her sweat glands. If she seen herself in this moment, she would had shrieked. Moondream didn’t like looking ugly. Oh no - she kept her appearance tidy. Hunting was a dirty activity, another reason she dreaded it. After a while, she picked herself up, complaining every second. When she finally did sit up, Moondream began grooming her fur into decent patterns of pristine that it had been before. Glaring daggers at the other tom, she said, ‘’I feel that you set me up for this one.’’ It wouldn’t surprise her if he had! After all, she used to complain a lot about hunting when she was an apprentice. Yet, as an apprentice, she adored learning. Eclipsemoon knew how to make it fun. Once her pelt was once again at that attractive glitter, the she cat turned her radiant gaze onto the other feline. ‘’So,’’ She flicked her tail, tilting her head for a moment. ‘’I haven’t asked you about your little bunch of siblings. You seen them recently?’’ When they had became warriors, Moondream dropped contact with most of Eclipsemoon’s siblings. Oh, it was a lot of them. Her focus has mainly been on her own two best friends...who she was still hoping to run into before this tom made her hunt something again.
Old September 28th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Paige~

Quote:
As nice as it sounded to Chameleonkit to believe he had a beautiful voice, he could not. Chameleonkit hated his voice with a passion. "Thanks M-M-Mum," he mumbled as he moved away. The young tom padded over to his other siblings, forcing a smile. "W-what do yoooou want to do?"

(Short sorry!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(No problem)
@Socks
@Milky Way

"We" he gestured to him and Garterkit,"are gonna prank someone mean later." He informed the tom-kit.
"Wanna join us?" He asked politely, tilting his head slightly, his tail flicking with excitement.

Hareleap flashed his mate a look, giving his kit a nudge. "Go er, play with the others for a minute. Me and your mom need to..talk." He mewed to Geckokit, nudging him softly. He walked over to Paleheart, a bit concerned. "Flying thing?" He asked.
Quote:
Chameleonkit grinned. The thought of pranking sounded fun. So fun, in fact, his mind left his stutter for a moment. "Always," he promised with a grin. "Who's our target?"

(Sorry it's short)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Role @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

The small ginger kit's fur fluffed out in embarrassment. He looked down at the ground and shuffled his paws. Stupid thing. Now his head hurt and everyone was worried about him, he was fine, he was strong and didn't need all this attention just because he bumped his head. He did return his father's muzzle, though, unable to resist the affection. He sighed, trying once again to say he was just chasing the flying colorful thing he kept seeing, couldn't the rest of them see it.
"I was trying to catch the flying thing that was annoying me..." He looked around at his parents and siblings. "Why are you acting so weirdly, can't you see it too? It's so bright and clear to me." He said, seeking some agreement. Right now, the colorful thing was a dark color blocking any vision behind it, it had definitely changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Hareleap grabbed Geckokit by his scruff, giving his head a few licks. "Paleheart, he didn't jump off a cliff." He mewed, swill swiping his tongue over the young toms head. "Garterkit, that's not the best thing to say right now." He mewed to the other tom. He gave Geckokit a little nuzzle. "So, er, why'd you jump into a wall?" He asked, his eyes dancing with confusion.

Snakekit stared at the commotion, blinking. Okay so Chameleonkit had a stutter and Geckokit just leaped into the wall. This was too much for the tiny kits brain, and he walked over to Garterkit. "I'm confused, there's too much going on over here. Let's prank someone mean, in a bit. I want revenge." He mewed, though his gaze was locked on Geckokit.
"I know, it's just that I don't want anything to happen to them." Paleheart sighed, trying to calm herself. She looked over at Geckokit. "O know, that seems off. Not to mention he always says it's right in front of his nose. I'm worried, Hareleap. Do you think something's wrong with him?

"Yeah, okay. Who's mean to Geckokit or Chameleonkit? And mom, calm down, yeesh. " Acknowledging Chameleonkit's prescience and purposefully ignoring his dad, Garterkit bounced on his paws, eyes gleaming. He wanted to prank somecat so badly they would never forget. He looked around and spotted a leaf. Pouncing on it aggresively, Garterkit grabbed the leaf and shook his head violently. "I bet that was the best pounce a kit's ever made! Now, time to prank."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old September 28th, 2017, 08:03 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Why had Hunterfang held an expression like a fish out of water? Like a lion in a family of tigers? Hunterfang certainly was being weird, and Springwind didn’t understand why. While Hunterfang was battling with himself in his head, Springwind continued to feign a mock expression of friendliness with the other tom. Truthfully, Springwind was exhausted, and since Ratheart made his appearance, the other tom was ready to leave. His catch was planted between his paws, in a way that he was protecting it. He felt that Ratheart would miraculously steal it away from him. It was a stupid thought, and Ratheart was a stupid tom. But still, Springwind remained guarded.

Springwind didn’t catch the disapproving gaze that the tom threw at his son. The white and grey cat’s eyes had wandered to his prey. Was it still warm enough for the feline that he wanted to give it to? Oh, he had hoped. Because everything became cold when Ratheart made his cue. Looking back up at the tom, Springwind was not surprised that Ratheart forgot his name. In fact, Springwind completely ignored whatever Ratheart was comfortable with calling him. ‘’That’s wonderful that you are doing well. I’m fine, but I do need to deliver this piece of prey to my lovely Beefire.’’ He smiled - a genuine one. More at the thought of the pretty marbled feline. Springwind eyes scanned Ratheart’s catch, and he mewed, ‘’Guessing you’re doing the same for Lemonspotted?’’ He asked, his ears perked for a moment.

Hunterfang was quiet as the two older toms were talking. Ratheart appeared at his side, leaving the black and white tom into an apprehensive state. Springwind brushed these actions aside, flicking his tail to allow it to waver in the air. He wouldn’t stick around long anyway. Ratheart disturbed their peaceful unite, and quite frankly the tom was ready to spend it with his mate. Glancing at Hunterfang for a moment, he said, ‘’It’s nice to see that he’s the same tom I had trained. I’m proud.’’ He purred. No, of course that was lie. Even if it rolled off the former mentor’s tongue effortlessly.

~OWO~

Moondream slowed her pace at realizing her old mentor had caught the rabbit. The she cat didn’t have very long legs, which meant she wasn’t a terribly fast runner as the cats of her clan were known for. She was small in size, lacking most abilities, but she was still a vital clan mate to have. She approached the tom slowly, plopping to the ground in a swift motion, her limbs outstretched and her body heaving deep breaths. ‘’I.’’ She paused. ‘’Am.’’ Breathe. ‘’About.’’ Breathe. ‘’To.’’ Breathe. ‘’Dieeeee.’’ The last word was dragged on. Was this what death felt like? Because that’s what she was doing in this exact moment. She was dying. It was one of the many reasons she hated hunting. Because she couldn’t run as fast. When she was a kit, Springwind had always told her that her legs would grow as she got older. Nope. None of that growing seemed to have been happening.

She tried to purr at Eclipsemoon’s praise, but it became muffled in grunts of agony. She laid in a heap of a mess, her fluffy fur dampened from her sweat glands. If she seen herself in this moment, she would had shrieked. Moondream didn’t like looking ugly. Oh no - she kept her appearance tidy. Hunting was a dirty activity, another reason she dreaded it. After a while, she picked herself up, complaining every second. When she finally did sit up, Moondream began grooming her fur into decent patterns of pristine that it had been before. Glaring daggers at the other tom, she said, ‘’I feel that you set me up for this one.’’ It wouldn’t surprise her if he had! After all, she used to complain a lot about hunting when she was an apprentice. Yet, as an apprentice, she adored learning. Eclipsemoon knew how to make it fun. Once her pelt was once again at that attractive glitter, the she cat turned her radiant gaze onto the other feline. ‘’So,’’ She flicked her tail, tilting her head for a moment. ‘’I haven’t asked you about your little bunch of siblings. You seen them recently?’’ When they had became warriors, Moondream dropped contact with most of Eclipsemoon’s siblings. Oh, it was a lot of them. Her focus has mainly been on her own two best friends...who she was still hoping to run into before this tom made her hunt something again.
"Lemonspotted.." Ratheart's voice was suddenly slightly high-pitched, his ears pinning back against his head. "That reminds me, I'm supposed to keep watch on her. StarClan's sake, I can't keep track of two cats. Especially when both of them can't listen to save their lives." He growled, sending a glare toward Hunterfang for a moment, and the black and white Tom flinched away slightly. Ratheart turned his gaze ahead again. The black Tom gritted his teeth for a second, then sighed at Springwind's words, plastering a fake smile across his face.

"Yes, yes, we're all proud of Hunterfang." He dismissed, flicking his tail. "Look, it was nice chatting with you, but I have to go before Lemon runs off while I'm not looking. And you should probably get that hare back to your mate, anyway." He sighed, lowering his head and sinking his teeth into the rabbit's fur. "Hunter, lets go," The black Tom grumbled, shaking out his short black fur. Meanwhile, Hunterfang's eyes widened, finally looking up.

"But--" He cut off abruptly when Ratheart narrowed his eyes, and Hunterfang frowned for a second before deciding he was already in trouble enough, anyway. He lingered there for a moment, however, visibly reluctant, having wanted to spend time with Springwind, or at least stay out hunting. But Ratheart was mad, and Hunterfang could see it in his expression. And while it made Hunter want to turn and run, he knew he couldn't do that. So, after a moment of hesitation, he finally sighed. "Yes, sir. Bye, Springwind." He smiled over at his former mentor, but it was more forced than genuine. He lowered his head, picking up the bird beside his paws before turning reluctantly to head after Ratheart, who was already padding away.

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon's smile melted completely when Moondream fell to her side, and he waited a second to allow her to catch her breath. "You're not dying, Lune. But maybe we should take a small break from hunting." He chuckled lightly and sat back, watching her for a moment before allowing his eyes to flicker to the rabbit. Well, they'd still caught it, hadn't they? Moondream was a good hunter, she just needed more practice in running, which was probably something Eclipsemoon should had focused on more as her mentor. The Tom sighed at himself, shaking his head. Well, she was a warrior now. But, that wouldn't stop the Tom from helping her, of course. He watched as Moondream sat up, and chuckled at her comment. "Ah, yes, guilty as charged." He said sarcastically, flicking his tail lightly around his paws. When she asked about his siblings, Eclipsemoon merely smiled.

"Well, most of them. Breezeflower and I talk a bit. And I visit the nursery to see Lynxkit and Sorrelkit - They're going to be apprentices soon... And Snow and Curly are doing fine, but they spend most of their time with eachother. Cavestorm and I," He rolled his eyes. "Are obviously still pretty close. In fact, I'm surprised he's not attached to me right now. And then there's Hunterfang.." The name slipped uncertainly off of his tongue as he frowned. "I actually haven't seen him around often. And when I have, he's usually with Ratheart." His eyes narrowed slightly, then he shook his head, as if trying to shake the thoughts away. "Anyway. How are things with you and your Uncle?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 28th, 2017 at 08:03 AM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"I know, it's just that I don't want anything to happen to them." Paleheart sighed, trying to calm herself. She looked over at Geckokit. "O know, that seems off. Not to mention he always says it's right in front of his nose. I'm worried, Hareleap. Do you think something's wrong with him?

"Yeah, okay. Who's mean to Geckokit or Chameleonkit? And mom, calm down, yeesh. " Acknowledging Chameleonkit's prescience and purposefully ignoring his dad, Garterkit bounced on his paws, eyes gleaming. He wanted to prank somecat so badly they would never forget. He looked around and spotted a leaf. Pouncing on it aggresively, Garterkit grabbed the leaf and shook his head violently. "I bet that was the best pounce a kit's ever made! Now, time to prank."
"I know, Pale." He gave her a little nuzzle,
"Maybe..but perhaps we should wait a bit, to see if it gets worse. It might just be a weird kit thing." He mewed, he wasn't the type of cat to get too concerned, he just wanted to watch the young tom for awhile, seeing if it got worse.

"Yeah, pretty much nobody. I'm sure Gecko's fine, mom!" He chimed, trying to comfort her..kind of. His tone wasn't very comforting. Snakekit giggled as his brother boasted about his pounce, his tail curling and his whiskers twitching with amusement. "Hmm..."
He scanned the clearing, trying to spot someone he despised. Someone rude or cruel or annoying. "See anyone prank worthy?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Old September 28th, 2017, 06:32 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

(It's fine! Sorry I didn't see this ^^; )
Tucked in the farthest corner of the nest was Owlkit, his back turned to the entrance of the den as he snagged his tail and began to rasp his tongue against the appendage. The visibility of the den made it almost impossible to see the rich brown colored kit - while sometimes a blessing, it was also a nuisance - but, thankfully, after so many moons in the nursery he had become accustomed to rolling out of the way. Nipping out a patch of knotted fur, Owlkit let his tail go and curled it around his frame, letting out a loud yawn. The nursery was radiating the comforting warmth he was used to, really he didn't want to ever leave. All the potential friends and all the attention he could ever want. What could be better? Although, something was off. The warm milky scent of the nursery smelled... herb-y? Confusion evident on his features, the young tom rolled onto his back, his front paws suspended in mid-air as he blinked against the darkness. It smelled like Surgestorm! Embarrassment prodded at his pelt as the realization hit him. Had he forgotten to go back? Was Surgestorm coming to scold him? Bringing his paw close to his face, he inspected it quickly before giving it a lick. The wound looked like it was ok, at least it didn't hurt anymore! Slowly, Owlkit rolled himself completely over and pushed himself onto his paws, carefully picking his way over to the unexpected visitor.

"Hello Surgestorm!" He chirped, his eyes adjusting and focusing on the black-furred tom. Owl thought that he was hard to see, but Surge was just as difficult, if not worse! Settling himself in front of the medicine cat, he lowered his head as his ears swiveled back. "I meant to come by your den earlier, but I forgot." The kit admitted, staring at his paws for a few moments before lifting his gaze up to meet Surgestorm's. He didn't seem mad or even annoyed. He wanted to ask if he was, rather than finding out later. It took a few seconds, but finally Owlkit was able to find his voice "You aren't mad, are you?" Despite the nervousness laced in the kit's voice, Owlkit looked very much in his element, confident and maybe even boastful, his chest puffed out slightly as he prepared for a possible scolding. Not necessarily because he was in trouble, but rather that the medicine cat was worried about his health.
Surgestorm spotted the kitten only as he moved toward him, his yellow orbs lighting up at the sight of the brown-furred kitten. The kit really did blend into the dried moss.especially in the low-lighting. He probably wouldn't have spotted him if the kitten had tried to sneak up on him. "Hello there, Owlkit," He greeted in response, turning to face the kitten fully as he came over to him.
The medicine cat tilted his head slightly as Owlkit ducked his head, almost as if he was about to get scolded. "Oh," He mewed slowly in response, his tone nuetral with almost a hint of confusion laced within it. "Had we planned on you coming to visit me?" He laughed at himself for a second, flashing a smile as he did so. "I must be getting old! I forgot that you were supposed to come to me, not the other way around!"
It was obvious that the old tom wasn't mad at Owlkit, Surgestorm rarely got mad at anything. Even though the kitten didn't look scared of being scolded, he still chose to answer him. "No, I'm not mad. I like getting out of the den," He meowed honestly, his yellow gaze observing how confident he was with having the medicine cat's attention on him. He was a little bit giddy at it, glad that he hadn't scared Owlkit away after pulling the thorn from his paw.
Speaking of thorns and paws... He lifted a black-furred paw, and pointed to the kitten's own now-healing paw. "Lemmie take a look at that for you." He honestly didn't have any worries with it; most kittens he treated healed up quickly and without complications.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old September 29th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Nighty
ShineFlower padded over the hills of WindClan, the wind buffeting her grey fur. The she-cat looked down on the territory and it was then that she noticed the apprentice hanging around aimlessly in a ditch. Stupid Furball...they should be with their mentor...it's getting dark... The warrior thought to herself. ShineFlower wasn't in a particularly good mood that day. If she was aggravated anymore than she already was, she'd kill a cat.
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm spotted the kitten only as he moved toward him, his yellow orbs lighting up at the sight of the brown-furred kitten. The kit really did blend into the dried moss.especially in the low-lighting. He probably wouldn't have spotted him if the kitten had tried to sneak up on him. "Hello there, Owlkit," He greeted in response, turning to face the kitten fully as he came over to him.
The medicine cat tilted his head slightly as Owlkit ducked his head, almost as if he was about to get scolded. "Oh," He mewed slowly in response, his tone nuetral with almost a hint of confusion laced within it. "Had we planned on you coming to visit me?" He laughed at himself for a second, flashing a smile as he did so. "I must be getting old! I forgot that you were supposed to come to me, not the other way around!"
It was obvious that the old tom wasn't mad at Owlkit, Surgestorm rarely got mad at anything. Even though the kitten didn't look scared of being scolded, he still chose to answer him. "No, I'm not mad. I like getting out of the den," He meowed honestly, his yellow gaze observing how confident he was with having the medicine cat's attention on him. He was a little bit giddy at it, glad that he hadn't scared Owlkit away after pulling the thorn from his paw.
Speaking of thorns and paws... He lifted a black-furred paw, and pointed to the kitten's own now-healing paw. "Lemmie take a look at that for you." He honestly didn't have any worries with it; most kittens he treated healed up quickly and without complications.
Tilting his head to the side, he offered a thoughtful look, almost entranced by the others words, before he bounced onto his paws and shook out his short fur. Owlkit's demeanor changed almost immediately once he heard confirmation that Surge was indeed not upset. Body relaxed and ears perked forward, Owlkit suppressed a few giggles into a quiet purr. "You don't look that old, I forget stuff too sometimes." The kit was silent for a moment before a cheeky grin crept across his maw. "Wait, maybe I'm old too then." He teased, playfully swatting at the tom. Thankfully, Surgestorm was a playful cat himself, otherwise Owlkit might have avoided the interaction - or really the medicine den - at all. Then again, if anything happened he would have had to go anyway. Who would have pulled the thorn out of his paw? Certainly not some other kit. His mind was going a mile a minute, questions firing rapidly, though none were voiced as a short silence fell over him again. He'd have to save them for later. Maybe he could ask Surgestorm after he looked at his paw?

"The cobwebs fell off, but I think it looks better!" The kit piped up, accentuating the word 'fell.' Really, Owlkit had played a bit rough and the cobwebs ended up getting caught on a stick. Wait- did he need to reuse the cobweb? "You didn't need the cobwebs back, did you?" Owl plopped back down in front of the medicine cat, lifting up the paw in question and positioning it way too close to the other's face. "Can you see it? I looked earlier, like I said, but it just looks normal now... It doesn't hurt either!" Slowly, the bundle of brown fur began to lurch forward, pale amber eyes intensely focused on Surgestorm as he listened.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread